youtube-transcript.ai

Русский язык в жизни: на ферме! Русский в диалогах 💬🇷🇺

Watch with subtitles, summary & AI chat
Add the free Subkun extension — works directly on YouTube.
  • Watch
  • Subtitles
  • Summary
  • Ask AI
Try free →

Ivan apologizes to Marina for breaking a fence board with his cow and offers to fix it immediately, which Marina accepts, and they decide to work on it together. Later, Ivan visits Olga's farm stand to buy eggs and receives a pie recipe, and then borrows a bucket from Maria for his garden, also discussing farm life and neighborly help. Finally, Ivan meets Elena, the new owner of the cow Marfa, and receives guidance on caring for her.

Full Transcript (Bilingual)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlX9NVU84Cs
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] Hello, Marina!
你好,玛丽娜!

[00:00] How are you today?
你今天怎么样?

[00:04] Hello, Ivan.
你好,伊万。

[00:04] Thanks, everything is fine.
谢谢,一切都好。

[00:04] And you?
你呢?

[00:10] I'm fine too, thank you.
我也很好,谢谢你。

[00:10] Are you busy now?
你现在忙吗?

[00:16] No, I'm free.
不,我很空。

[00:16] What happened, Ivan?
发生什么事了,伊万?

[00:20] Marina, I feel very uncomfortable.
玛丽娜,我感觉很不舒服。

[00:20] I want to apologize for the fence.
我想为篱笆道歉。

[00:27] Fence?
篱笆?

[00:27] What happened to him?
它怎么了?

[00:31] I accidentally broke a few boards this morning.
我今天早上不小心弄坏了几块木板。

[00:31] My cow ran away and pushed the fence.
我的牛跑丢了,撞倒了篱笆。

[00:40] Oh, that's unpleasant.
哦,真不愉快。

[00:40] But it's good that you told me.
但你告诉我了,这很好。

[00:45] Yes, I'm very sorry.
是的,我非常抱歉。

[00:45] I didn't want problems.
我不想惹麻烦。

[00:50] I understand that animals can be naughty sometimes.
我明白动物有时会淘气。

[00:56] I'm ready to fix the fence.
我准备好修理篱笆了。

[00:56] Already bought new boards.
我已经买了新的木板。

[01:01] Thank you, Ivan.
谢谢你,伊万。

[01:01] This is very responsible on your part.
你这样做非常负责。

[01:07] I can start repairs today, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意,我今天就可以开始修理。

[01:13] Of course, I don't mind.
当然,我不介意。

[01:13] Do you need help?
你需要帮忙吗?

[01:18] Thank you, if you have time, help would not hurt.
谢谢,如果你有时间,帮忙不会有坏处。

[01:23] I'll help hold the boards.
我会帮忙扶着木板。

[01:23] Together it will be faster.
一起做会更快。

[01:28] Great!
太好了!

[01:28] Thank you, Marina.
谢谢你,玛丽娜。

[01:32] And the cow won't run away again?
那头牛不会再跑丢了吧?

[01:36] I'll be more careful now.
我现在会更小心。

[01:36] I'll make the fence stronger.
我会把栅栏做得更结实。

[01:42] Fine.
好的。

[01:42] We have a common fence, we need to take care of it.
我们有共同的栅栏,需要好好照看它。

[01:47] You are right.
你说得对。

[01:47] Sorry again for this incident.
再次为这次事件道歉。

[01:52] It's okay, Ivan.
没关系,伊万。

[01:52] The main thing is that you spoke honestly.
最重要的是你诚实地说了。

[01:59] I always try to be honest with my neighbors.
我总是尽量对我邻居诚实。

[02:04] This is right.
这是对的。

[02:04] Let's live in peace.
让我们和平相处吧。

[02:08] Of course, Marina.
当然,玛丽娜。

[02:08] I respect you very much as a neighbor.
作为邻居,我非常尊重你。

[02:13] Thank you, Ivan.
谢谢你,伊万。

[02:13] I respect you too.
我也尊重你。

[02:18] Maybe we can have some tea after work?
也许我们可以在下班后喝杯茶?

[02:22] Good idea!
好主意!

[02:22] I'll bake a pie.
我会烤个派。

[02:26] Great!
太好了!

[02:26] I'll bring honey from our apiary.
我会带我们蜂房的蜂蜜来。

[02:32] Great!
太好了!

[02:32] I love honey.
我喜欢蜂蜜。

[02:32] Your honey is always very tasty.
你的蜂蜜总是很美味。

[02:39] Thank you, Marina.
谢谢你,玛丽娜。

[02:39] And you always bake the best pies.
你总是烤出最好的派。

[02:44] Thanks for the compliment.
谢谢你的夸奖。

[02:44] I'm trying.
我一直在努力。

[02:49] When will we start the renovation?
我们什么时候开始装修?

[02:49] Now or after lunch?
现在还是午饭后?

[02:54] Let's do it now, while it's not too hot.
我们现在就开始吧,趁着天气还不热。

[02:58] Agree.
同意。

[02:58] I'll bring tools and boards.
我会带工具和木板来。

[03:02] I'll wait by the fence.
我会在篱笆边等着。

[03:02] If anything happens, call me.
如果有什么事,给我打电话。

[03:08] Okay, Marina. Won't your children play near the fence?
好的,玛丽娜。你的孩子们不会在篱笆附近玩吗?

[03:13] No, they are in the house now. They must not disturb you.
不,他们现在在屋子里。他们不能打扰你。

[03:19] Wonderful. Then let's start working calmly.
太好了。那我们开始平静地工作吧。

[03:24] Ivan, do you often fix things on the farm yourself?
伊万,你经常自己修理农场里的东西吗?

[03:29] Yes, almost always. I love doing everything with my own hands.
是的,几乎总是。我喜欢亲手做所有事情。

[03:36] This is good. I also sometimes help my husband with chores.
这很好。我有时也帮我丈夫做家务。

[03:42] It's always easier to work together, right?
一起工作总是更容易,对吧?

[03:46] Certainly. In the village, everyone helps each other.
当然。在村子里,每个人都互相帮助。

[03:52] Yes, we have good neighbors.
是的,我们有很好的邻居。

[03:55] Ivan, if you need nails, I have a supply.
伊万,如果你需要钉子,我这里有储备。

[04:01] Thank you, I'll take a couple of nails if it's not too much trouble.
谢谢,如果不麻烦的话,我拿几颗钉子。

[04:06] It's not difficult, of course. I'll bring it now.
当然不难。我现在就拿来。

[04:11] Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。

[04:11] I'll take off the old boards for now.
我现在就把旧木板拆下来。

[04:16] Fine.
好的。

[04:16] I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来。

[04:19] Marina, you have come!
玛丽娜,你来了!

[04:19] Thanks for the nails.
谢谢你带来的钉子。

[04:23] Please.
不客气。

[04:23] Here's another hammer if you need it.
如果你需要的话,这里还有一把锤子。

[04:28] I have my own, but thanks for your concern.
我有自己的,但谢谢你的关心。

[04:33] Always happy to help, Ivan.
乐于助人,伊万。

[04:36] It's almost ready, just a couple of boards left.
快好了,只剩下几块木板了。

[04:41] Great!
太棒了!

[04:41] How quickly we did it.
我们做得真快。

[04:46] Yes, together we are a great team.
是的,我们在一起是个伟大的团队。

[04:50] Now the fence has become even stronger than before.
现在篱笆比以前更坚固了。

[04:55] I'm glad everything ended well.
我很高兴一切都圆满结束了。

[04:59] I'm glad too.
我也很高兴。

[04:59] Thank you, Ivan, for your efforts.
谢谢你,伊万,感谢你的努力。

[05:05] Thank you for your understanding and help.
感谢你的理解和帮助。

[05:09] Let's have some tea now!
我们现在喝点茶吧!

[05:13] With pleasure! Let's go.
乐意之至!我们走吧。

[05:16] Let's go, Ivan.
我们走吧,伊万。

[05:19] Hello! Tell me, do you have fresh eggs today?
你好!请问,你们今天有新鲜的鸡蛋吗?

[05:26] Hello! Yes, of course, we just collected it this morning. How much do you need?
你好!是的,当然,我们是今天早上刚收集的。您需要多少?

[05:33] I would like to buy a dozen, please. Are they domestic?
我想买一打,拜托。是本地产的吗?

[05:40] Yes, our chickens roam outside and eat grain. The eggs are very tasty.
是的,我们的鸡在外面放养,吃谷物。鸡蛋非常美味。

[05:47] Amazing. What size are they, large?
太棒了。它们是什么尺寸的,大号的吗?

[05:53] Mostly medium and large. Want to see?
大部分是中号和大号的。想看看吗?

[05:58] Yes, please show. I like it when the eggs are big.
是的,请展示一下。我喜欢鸡蛋大的。

[06:04] Look, these are larger. I can put them in a box for you.
看,这些更大。我可以为您把它们装进盒子里。

[06:11] Thank you. How much does a dozen cost?
谢谢。一打多少钱?

[06:15] A dozen costs one hundred and twenty rubles.
一打一百二十卢布。

[06:19] Oh, that's a good price.
哦,这价格不错。

[06:19] I'll take two dozen, please.
请给我两打。

[06:24] Certainly.
当然。

[06:24] Should you pack them together or separately?
您要一起打包还是分开打包?

[06:30] Better separately, please.
请分开打包。

[06:30] I'll buy a dozen for my mom.
我要给我妈妈买一打。

[06:36] Okay, I'll do it now.
好的,我现在就去办。

[06:36] Do you often buy eggs from the farm?
您经常从农场买鸡蛋吗?

[06:43] Yes, I try to buy only fresh products.
是的,我尽量只买新鲜的产品。

[06:43] Homemade eggs are tastier than store-bought ones.
自家产的鸡蛋比商店里买的更美味。

[06:52] Agree.
同意。

[06:52] I also always take only my own.
我也总是只拿自家的。

[06:52] Do you live near here?
您住在这附近吗?

[07:00] Yes, I live in the neighboring village and often pass by your farm.
是的,我住在邻村,经常路过您的农场。

[07:07] Very nice.
很好。

[07:07] If you want, we also have other products - milk, cottage cheese, honey.
如果您愿意,我们还有其他产品——牛奶、奶酪、蜂蜜。

[07:15] Thank you!
谢谢!

[07:15] I will think.
我会考虑的。

[07:15] Today I only need eggs, but next time I'll try something else.
今天我只需要鸡蛋,但下次我会尝试别的东西。

[07:25] Okay, we'll be glad to.
好的,我们很乐意。

[07:25] Do you like making omelettes?
你喜欢做煎蛋卷吗?

[07:30] Yes, I often make an omelette for breakfast.
是的,我经常做煎蛋卷当早餐。

[07:30] It's especially delicious with homemade eggs.
用自家产的鸡蛋做尤其美味。

[07:39] This is true.
这是真的。

[07:39] My children love omelette too.
我的孩子们也喜欢煎蛋卷。

[07:39] Sometimes I bake.
有时候我也烘焙。

[07:45] I also bake pies sometimes.
我有时也烤派。

[07:45] Eggs are always needed for dough.
面团总是需要鸡蛋。

[07:52] Nice to hear.
很高兴听到这个。

[07:52] Maybe I should give you a recipe for the pie?
也许我应该给你一个派的食谱?

[07:58] Oh, that would be great!
哦,那太好了!

[07:58] I love trying new recipes.
我喜欢尝试新食谱。

[08:05] I'll write the recipe for you on a piece of paper.
我会把食谱写在纸上给你。

[08:05] Would you like it with apples or with cottage cheese?
你想要苹果味的还是茅屋芝士味的?

[08:13] Let's have some apples, please.
请给我来点苹果味的。

[08:13] I just happen to have some apples at home.
我家里正好有一些苹果。

[08:20] Great! Here is your recipe.
太好了!这是您的食谱。

[08:20] If you have any questions, please ask.
如果您有任何问题,请尽管问。

[08:28] Thank you very much, Olga.
非常感谢您,奥尔加。

[08:28] It's very nice to talk to you.
很高兴与您交谈。

[08:34] And I am pleased.
我也很高兴。

[08:34] If you want fresh milk, come.
如果您想要鲜牛奶,请过来。

[08:40] Thank you, I'll definitely come by.
谢谢您,我一定会过来的。

[08:40] Do you work every day?
您每天都工作吗?

[08:46] Yes, we work from eight to six, seven days a week.
是的,我们每周八点到六点工作,一周七天。

[08:51] Okay, now I'll know.
好的,我现在知道了。

[08:51] Do you always have so many customers?
您总是这么多顾客吗?

[08:59] More on weekends, less on weekdays.
周末多,工作日少。

[08:59] But people love our products.
但人们喜欢我们的产品。

[09:07] I'm not surprised.
我一点也不惊讶。

[09:07] Everything you have is very fresh and tasty.
您这里的一切都非常新鲜美味。

[09:13] Thank you for your kind words.
感谢您的美言。

[09:13] Quality is important to us.
质量对我们很重要。

[09:13] Do you have different breeds of chickens?
你们有不同品种的鸡吗?

[09:22] Yes, there are white, red and black ones.
是的,有白色的、红色的和黑色的。

[09:22] All eggs are delicious.
所有的鸡蛋都很好吃。

[09:28] Interesting!
真有意思!

[09:28] I also had chickens when I was a child; I helped my grandmother.
我小时候也养过鸡;我帮我奶奶。

[09:35] Then you know how important it is to properly care for your bird.
那么您就知道如何正确照顾您的鸟很重要。

[09:41] Certainly.
当然。

[09:41] I remember us collecting eggs in the morning.
我记得我们早上收集鸡蛋。

[09:46] These are the freshest eggs - morning ones.
这是最新鲜的鸡蛋——早上的。

[09:46] These are exactly the ones you bought today.
这正是你今天买的。

[09:54] Thank you, Olga.
谢谢你,奥尔加。

[09:54] You are a very attentive hostess.
你是一位非常周到的女主人。

[10:00] Thank you, Ivan.
谢谢你,伊万。

[10:00] We are always glad to see you.
我们随时欢迎您。

[10:05] Goodbye!
再见!

[10:05] Have a nice day and happy selling.
祝你有愉快的一天,祝你销售顺利。

[10:12] Goodbye!
再见!

[10:12] Have a nice day to you too.
也祝你有愉快的一天。

[10:12] Come again!
欢迎下次光临!

[10:17] Hello, Maria!
你好,玛丽亚!

[10:17] How are you doing today?
你今天怎么样?

[10:22] Hello, Ivan!
你好,伊万!

[10:22] Everything is fine, thank you.
一切都好,谢谢你。

[10:22] How are you?
你好吗?

[10:28] I'm doing well too, only today I have a lot of work on the farm.
我也很好,只是今天我在农场有很多工作。

[10:34] I understand you, I have a lot to do too.
我理解你,我也有很多事情要做。

[10:34] Are you expecting guests?
你 expecting 客人吗?

[10:40] No, I just need to water the garden.
不,我只需要给花园浇水。

[10:40] And I don't have a bucket.
而且我没有水桶。

[10:46] Oh, do you need a bucket?
哦,你需要水桶吗?

[10:46] My bucket is free.
我的水桶是空着的。

[10:50] Is it true?
是真的吗?

[10:50] Can I borrow your bucket for a couple of hours?
我能借你的水桶几个小时吗?

[10:56] Of course, Ivan.
当然,伊万。

[10:56] You always return things carefully.
你总是小心地归还东西。

[11:02] Thank you very much, Maria.
非常感谢你,玛丽亚。

[11:02] You are a great help to me.
你帮了我大忙。

[11:09] Please, Ivan.
不客气,伊万。

[11:09] I understand how important this is.
我明白这有多重要。

[11:14] Where is your bucket now?
你的水桶现在在哪里?

[11:14] Can I take it myself?
我可以自己去拿吗?

[11:20] Yes, the bucket is near the barn.
是的,水桶在谷仓附近。

[11:20] It's blue, you'll see it right away.
它是蓝色的,你马上就能看到。

[11:26] Great, thank you!
太好了,谢谢!

[11:26] I'll return it in the evening as soon as I finish.
我一弄完晚上就还给你。

[11:33] Take your time, Ivan.
慢慢来,伊万。

[11:33] If necessary, take it for the whole day.
如果需要,可以拿一整天。

[11:38] Thank you, I don't need it for long.
谢谢,我不需要很久。

[11:38] Is everything going well in your garden?
你的花园一切都好吗?

[11:46] Thank you, yes.
谢谢,是的。

[11:46] Only tomatoes are growing poorly this year.
今年只有番茄长得不好。

[11:51] Yes, the weather is strange this year.
是的,今年天气很奇怪。

[11:51] A lot of rain.
雨水很多。

[11:57] Exactly.
确实如此。

[11:57] The soil is very wet, the tomatoes don't like it.
土壤很湿,番茄不喜欢这样。

[12:04] Maybe I can help you with something?
也许我能帮你点什么?

[12:04] I can bring fertilizer.
我可以带些肥料来。

[12:10] Thanks, Ivan, but for now I can handle it myself.
谢谢,伊万,但目前我自己能应付。

[12:10] I am very pleased that you offer.
你这么提议我很高兴。

[12:18] If anything, don’t hesitate, I’m always ready to help.
如果有什么需要,请随时开口,我随时准备帮忙。

[12:23] Thank you, Ivan.
谢谢你,伊万。

[12:23] What are you planning to do today?
你今天有什么打算?

[12:29] I want to water the potatoes and carrots.
我想给土豆和胡萝卜浇水。

[12:29] And then fix the fence.
然后修理栅栏。

[12:35] Oh, the fence is broken?
哦,栅栏坏了吗?

[12:39] Yes, there was a strong wind yesterday.
是的,昨天刮了大风。

[12:39] The board fell.
木板掉了。

[12:44] Oh, that's a pity.
哦,真可惜。

[12:44] Do you need help with your fence?
你的栅栏需要帮忙吗?

[12:48] Thank you, Maria, but I'll try to fix it myself.
谢谢你,玛丽亚,但我会自己试着修理。

[12:48] If it doesn't work out, I'll ask you.
如果不行,我会找你帮忙。

[12:57] Fine.
好的。

[12:57] If anything happens, I'm here and I'll help.
如果有什么事,我在这里,我会帮忙的。

[13:01] You are very kind, Maria.
你真好,玛丽亚。

[13:01] What's new on your farm?
你的农场有什么新鲜事吗?

[13:07] I bought new chickens yesterday.
我昨天买了新鸡。

[13:07] Now I have ten of them.
现在我有十只了。

[13:13] How wonderful!
太棒了!

[13:13] Are the chickens small?
鸡小吗?

[13:18] Yes, very small and funny.
是的,很小,很有趣。

[13:18] They run around the yard.
它们在院子里跑来跑去。

[13:23] Children probably enjoy looking at them?
孩子们大概喜欢看它们吧?

[13:28] Of course, my grandchildren love chickens.
当然,我的孙子孙女们喜欢鸡。

[13:33] I also have a nephew, he loves animals.
我还有一个侄子,他喜欢动物。

[13:38] Maybe you should bring him over for a visit?
也许你应该带他过来看看?

[13:38] Let him look at the chickens.
让他看看鸡。

[13:44] Good idea!
好主意!

[13:44] I'll ask my sister when they can come.
我会问我姐姐他们什么时候能来。

[13:52] I'll be glad!
我会很高兴的!

[13:52] Let the children play together.
让孩子们一起玩吧。

[13:57] Thank you, Maria.
谢谢你,玛丽亚。

[13:57] You are always so hospitable.
你总是这么好客。

[14:02] Thank you, Ivan.
谢谢你,伊万。

[14:02] This is a village, we all have our own people.
这是个村庄,我们都有自己的亲戚朋友。

[14:07] Agree.
同意。

[14:07] We have good neighbors.
我们有很好的邻居。

[14:12] Yes, I'm glad that we live nearby.
是的,我很高兴我们住得近。

[14:16] I'm glad too.
我也很高兴。

[14:16] We always help each other.
我们总是互相帮助。

[14:20] This is how it should be.
就应该这样。

[14:23] Well, I'll go get a bucket before it gets dark.
好吧,天黑前我去拿个桶。

[14:28] Of course, Ivan.
当然,伊万。

[14:28] Take the bucket from the shed.
从棚屋里拿桶吧。

[14:33] Thanks again.
再次感谢。

[14:33] I'll handle him carefully.
我会小心对待他。

[14:38] I have no doubt, Ivan.
我毫不怀疑,伊万。

[14:41] If you need my help, call me.
如果你需要我的帮助,打电话给我。

[14:46] Thank you, Ivan!
谢谢你,伊万!

[14:46] Maybe we'll have some tea in the evening?
也许我们晚上可以喝点茶?

[14:51] With pleasure!
很乐意!

[14:51] I'll stop by after work.
我下班后会过来。

[14:56] Okay, I'll wait.
好的,我会等。

[14:56] See you in the evening, Maria!
晚上见,玛丽亚!

[14:59] See you in the evening, Ivan!
晚上见,伊万!

[15:02] Good luck on the farm!
祝你在农场好运!

[15:06] Thank you!
谢谢!

[15:06] Have a nice day too!
祝你也有美好的一天!

[15:10] Thank you, Ivan!
谢谢你,伊万!

[15:13] Hello!
你好!

[15:13] Excuse me, have you seen a wallet here?
打扰一下,你在这里见过钱包吗?

[15:18] Hello!
你好!

[15:18] No, I didn't see the wallet.
没有,我没看见钱包。

[15:18] Where did you lose it?
你把它丢在哪里了?

[15:24] I think I lost it near the chicken coop.
我想我是在鸡舍附近弄丢的。

[15:29] Near the chicken coop?
在鸡舍附近?

[15:29] When were you there?
你什么时候在那里的?

[15:33] I was there about twenty minutes ago, feeding the chickens.
我大约二十分钟前在那里喂鸡。

[15:38] Have you looked around the chicken coop yet?
你已经看过鸡舍周围了吗?

[15:43] Yes, I looked, but I didn't find it.
是的,我看了,但是没找到。

[15:43] Maybe someone has already picked it up?
也许已经被别人捡走了?

[15:48] There are few people here today.
今天这里人很少。

[15:48] What does your wallet look like?
你的钱包是什么样子的?

[15:54] It's black, leather, small.
它是黑色的,皮的,小巧的。

[15:54] There is a driver's license there.
里面有一张驾照。

[16:01] Maybe the wallet fell in the grass?
也许钱包掉在草丛里了?

[16:01] The grass is tall now.
草现在很高。

[16:07] Yes, it is possible.
是的,有可能。

[16:07] Could you help me search?
你能帮我找找吗?

[16:13] Of course, I will help!
当然,我会帮忙的!

[16:13] Let's go to the chicken coop together.
我们一起去鸡舍吧。

[16:19] Thank you very much!
非常感谢!

[16:19] I really need this wallet.
我真的很需要这个钱包。

[16:25] Don't worry, Ivan.
别担心,伊万。

[16:25] We will find him.
我们会找到它的。

[16:25] Do you often lose things?
你经常丢东西吗?

[16:32] Sometimes I forget where I put my things.
有时候我会忘记我把东西放在哪里了。

[16:32] But this is the first time I've lost my wallet.
但这是我第一次丢钱包。

[16:38] I sometimes lose my keys too.
我有时也会丢钥匙。

[16:38] This is unpleasant.
这真令人不快。

[16:43] Yes, it is very unpleasant.
是的,非常令人不快。

[16:43] All my money and documents were there.
我所有的钱和文件都在里面。

[16:49] Oh, this is really important.
哦,这真的很重要。

[16:49] Have you called anyone yet?
你打电话给任何人了吗?

[16:54] No, he hasn't called yet.
不,他还没打电话。

[16:54] First I want to search thoroughly.
我首先想彻底搜查一下。

[17:00] Fine.
好的。

[17:00] Here we are already at the chicken coop.
我们已经到鸡棚了。

[17:00] Let's look around.
我们四处看看吧。

[17:06] Look, there's something black under the bench.
看,长凳下面有东西是黑色的。

[17:06] This is not my wallet?
这不是我的钱包吗?

[17:13] Let me see now...
让我现在看看……

[17:13] No, it's just a glove.
不,只是一只手套。

[17:13] What a pity.
真可惜。

[17:17] And there is something lying near the door of the chicken coop.
鸡棚门口附近还有东西放着。

[17:23] Oh yes, I see!
哦是的,我看到了!

[17:23] Is this your wallet?
这是你的钱包吗?

[17:27] Let me see now...
让我现在看看……

[17:27] Yes, that's him!
是的,就是它!

[17:27] What happiness!
多么幸福啊!

[17:27] Hooray!
万岁!

[17:33] I am very happy for you.
我为你感到非常高兴。

[17:33] Is everything in place in your wallet?
你的钱包里东西都齐了吗?

[17:40] I'll check now...
我马上检查一下……

[17:40] Yes, everything is in place.
是的,一切都准备就绪了。

[17:40] Thank you for your help!
谢谢你的帮助!

[17:48] You're welcome, Ivan!
不客气,伊万!

[17:48] It's good that everything ended this way.
这样结束一切真是太好了。

[17:53] I'm really grateful to you.
我真的很感激你。

[17:53] Let me bring you some apples from the garden.
我从花园里给你拿些苹果来吧。

[17:59] Thanks, but no need.
谢谢,但不必了。

[17:59] It was my pleasure to help.
能帮到你我很高兴。

[18:04] Anyway, maybe we should have some tea together?
总之,我们一起喝杯茶怎么样?

[18:09] Good idea!
好主意!

[18:09] I was just about to make some tea.
我正准备泡点茶。

[18:14] I bought cookies yesterday.
我昨天买了饼干。

[18:14] I'll bring some for tea.
我带些来配茶。

[18:19] Amazing!
太棒了!

[18:19] I'll take the cups and sugar.
我去拿杯子和糖。

[18:23] Thank you.
谢谢你。

[18:23] How long have you been working on this farm?
你在这农场工作多久了?

[18:29] I've been here for three years now.
我来这里三年了。

[18:29] And you?
你呢?

[18:32] I just started working recently.
我最近才开始工作。

[18:32] I don't know many people yet.
我还不认识很多人。

[18:39] You will meet everyone soon.
你很快就会认识大家的。

[18:39] There are good people here.
这里的人都很好。

[18:44] I've already noticed.
我已经注意到了。

[18:44] You are very kind.
你人很好。

[18:48] Thank you, Ivan.
谢谢你,伊万。

[18:48] I'm glad to hear it.
我很高兴听到这个。

[18:53] How do you like working on a farm?
你喜欢在农场工作吗?

[18:53] Isn't it hard?
不辛苦吗?

[18:57] Sometimes it's hard, but I like nature and animals.
有时候是挺辛苦的,但我喜欢大自然和动物。

[19:03] Yes, it is beautiful here.
是的,这里很美。

[19:03] Especially in the mornings.
尤其是在早上。

[19:07] Agree!
同意!

[19:07] I love it when the sun rises and everything is quiet.
我喜欢太阳升起时一切都很安静的样子。

[19:13] Do you have any pets?
你养宠物吗?

[19:17] Yes, I have a cat and a dog at home.
是的,我在家有猫和狗。

[19:17] And you?
你呢?

[19:22] I only have a parrot.
我只有一只鹦鹉。

[19:22] He is very talkative.
他很健谈。

[19:28] What is his name?
他叫什么名字?

[19:31] His name is Kesha.
他叫凯沙。

[19:31] He loves to sing.
他喜欢唱歌。

[19:36] Interesting!
真有意思!

[19:36] Maybe you'll show it someday?
也许你有一天会展示一下?

[19:41] Of course, with pleasure.
当然,我很乐意。

[19:41] Is your cat friends with your dog?
你的猫和你的狗是朋友吗?

[19:46] Yes, they are good friends.
是的,它们是好朋友。

[19:46] They even sleep together.
它们甚至一起睡觉。

[19:51] How nice!
真好!

[19:51] I love animals.
我爱动物。

[19:55] Me too.
我也是。

[19:55] It's boring without them.
没有它们很无聊。

[19:58] Thanks again for your help, Maria.
再次感谢你的帮助,玛丽亚。

[20:02] You're welcome, Ivan.
不客气,伊万。

[20:02] Always happy to help.
随时乐意帮忙。

[20:07] Let's meet for tea this evening?
今晚我们喝茶见面吧?

[20:11] Let's!
好!

[20:11] I'll be waiting for you at six.
我六点等你。

[20:11] See you
回头见

[20:15] in the evening then!
晚上见!

[20:15] Have a nice day.
祝你有美好的一天。

[20:20] Have a nice day too, Ivan!
伊万,你也祝你有美好的一天!

[20:20] See you!
回头见!

[20:25] Hello!
你好!

[20:25] You are Elena, right?
你是埃琳娜,对吗?

[20:28] Hello, yes, I'm Elena.
你好,是的,我是埃琳娜。

[20:28] Are you Ivan?
你是伊万吗?

[20:33] Yes, that's right.
是的,没错。

[20:33] I am the new owner of the cow Marfa.
我是牛玛尔法的新主人。

[20:38] Nice to meet you, Ivan.
很高兴认识你,伊万。

[20:38] How did you get to our farm?
你是怎么来到我们农场的?

[20:45] Thank you, the road was good.
谢谢,路很好走。

[20:45] The place here is beautiful.
这里风景很美。

[20:51] Yes, it's quiet here. Have you seen Marfa yet?

[20:57] Not yet, just arrived. Can you show it to me?

[21:02] Of course, let's go to the pen, she's grazing there.

[21:08] Thank you. How old is she?

[21:11] Marfa is five years old. She is very calm and kind.

[21:17] This is good. I'm a little worried, I've never owned a cow.

[21:25] Don't worry, I'll help you. I'll tell you everything.

[21:30] Thanks a lot. What does she like to eat?

[21:35] She loves fresh grass and a little carrot.

[21:40] Clear. How many times a day should I feed her?

[21:45] Usually twice - in the morning and in the evening. Does

[21:49] the water need to be changed often?

[21:53] Yes, it is better to change the water every day.

[21:57] Understood. Can I iron it?

[22:01] Of course she loves affection. Just approach her calmly.

[22:07] Okay, I'll be careful. How do you milk it?

[22:12] I can show you. It is better to milk in the morning when she is calm.

[22:18] I have never milked a cow. It's complicated?

[22:23] No, if you get used to it. I will teach you, don't worry.

[22:30] Thank you, this is very important to me.

[22:34] My pleasure. Will you live here on the farm?

[22:39] Not yet, I'll come every day. It's

[22:44] clear. If anything happens, call me.

[22:49] Thank you, you are very kind. Does Marfa walk around the yard by herself?

[22:54] Yes, she likes to walk, but she doesn’t go far.

[22:59] And where does she sleep at night?

[23:02] In a warm barn, she's comfortable there. Do

[23:07] I need to buy something for her?

[23:10] Buy some hay and a bucket for water.

[23:15] Okay, I'll do it today. Does she have a favorite place?

[23:21] Yes, under the big birch tree, she often lies there.

[23:25] Interesting! Does she have friends among other animals?

[23:32] Yes, she is friends with our goat Masha.

[23:37] So she won't be bored alone?

[23:41] No, she loves company, don't worry.

[23:45] Fine. Can I give her apples?

[23:50] Yes, but little by little, so as not to have stomach problems.

[23:56] Got it, thanks for the advice. How do you know if she's sick?

[24:01] If she has a poor appetite or is sad, call me immediately.

[24:08] Necessarily. Is the vet far from here?

[24:13] No, he lives in the neighboring village.

[24:18] Great. How long have you been working on the farm?

[24:23] For ten years now, I have loved animals.

[24:27] It's obvious. Martha looks well-groomed and contented.

[24:33] Thank you, I'm trying.

[24:37] I hope I can take good care of her.

[24:41] I'm sure you'll succeed.

[24:45] Thank you for believing in me. Isn't she cold in winter?

[24:51] No, the barn is warm. The main thing is to add more straw.

[24:57] Clear. How often can she be walked in winter?

[25:02] If it’s not too cold, you can let it out for an hour during the day.

[25:08] Okay, I'll remember that. Do you milk Marfa yourself now?

[25:14] Yes, for now it’s me, but I can teach you any day.

[25:19] Let's try it together tomorrow?

[25:23] Of course, come in the morning, I'm waiting for you.

[25:28] Thank you, Elena, for all your help and advice.

[25:33] You're welcome, Ivan. If anything, call or come.

[25:38] Necessarily. See you tomorrow! See you

[25:42] tomorrow, Ivan! Good evening.

Cite this page

If you're using ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, or another AI assistant, paste this URL into the chat:

https://youtube-transcript.ai/docs/wsi4rism07

The full transcript and summary on this page will be retrieved as context, so the assistant can answer questions about the video accurately.