# Русский язык в жизни: на ферме! Русский в диалогах 💬🇷🇺

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlX9NVU84Cs
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] Hello, Marina!
  你好，玛丽娜！

[00:00] How are you today?
  你今天怎么样？

[00:04] Hello, Ivan.
  你好，伊万。

[00:04] Thanks, everything is fine.
  谢谢，一切都好。

[00:04] And you?
  你呢？

[00:10] I'm fine too, thank you.
  我也很好，谢谢你。

[00:10] Are you busy now?
  你现在忙吗？

[00:16] No, I'm free.
  不，我很空。

[00:16] What happened, Ivan?
  发生什么事了，伊万？

[00:20] Marina, I feel very uncomfortable.
  玛丽娜，我感觉很不舒服。

[00:20] I want to apologize for the fence.
  我想为篱笆道歉。

[00:27] Fence?
  篱笆？

[00:27] What happened to him?
  它怎么了？

[00:31] I accidentally broke a few boards this morning.
  我今天早上不小心弄坏了几块木板。

[00:31] My cow ran away and pushed the fence.
  我的牛跑丢了，撞倒了篱笆。

[00:40] Oh, that's unpleasant.
  哦，真不愉快。

[00:40] But it's good that you told me.
  但你告诉我了，这很好。

[00:45] Yes, I'm very sorry.
  是的，我非常抱歉。

[00:45] I didn't want problems.
  我不想惹麻烦。

[00:50] I understand that animals can be naughty sometimes.
  我明白动物有时会淘气。

[00:56] I'm ready to fix the fence.
  我准备好修理篱笆了。

[00:56] Already bought new boards.
  我已经买了新的木板。

[01:01] Thank you, Ivan.
  谢谢你，伊万。

[01:01] This is very responsible on your part.
  你这样做非常负责。

[01:07] I can start repairs today, if you don't mind.
  如果你不介意，我今天就可以开始修理。

[01:13] Of course, I don't mind.
  当然，我不介意。

[01:13] Do you need help?
  你需要帮忙吗？

[01:18] Thank you, if you have time, help would not hurt.
  谢谢，如果你有时间，帮忙不会有坏处。

[01:23] I'll help hold the boards.
  我会帮忙扶着木板。

[01:23] Together it will be faster.
  一起做会更快。

[01:28] Great!
  太好了！

[01:28] Thank you, Marina.
  谢谢你，玛丽娜。

[01:32] And the cow won't run away again?
  那头牛不会再跑丢了吧？

[01:36] I'll be more careful now.
  我现在会更小心。

[01:36] I'll make the fence stronger.
  我会把栅栏做得更结实。

[01:42] Fine.
  好的。

[01:42] We have a common fence, we need to take care of it.
  我们有共同的栅栏，需要好好照看它。

[01:47] You are right.
  你说得对。

[01:47] Sorry again for this incident.
  再次为这次事件道歉。

[01:52] It's okay, Ivan.
  没关系，伊万。

[01:52] The main thing is that you spoke honestly.
  最重要的是你诚实地说了。

[01:59] I always try to be honest with my neighbors.
  我总是尽量对我邻居诚实。

[02:04] This is right.
  这是对的。

[02:04] Let's live in peace.
  让我们和平相处吧。

[02:08] Of course, Marina.
  当然，玛丽娜。

[02:08] I respect you very much as a neighbor.
  作为邻居，我非常尊重你。

[02:13] Thank you, Ivan.
  谢谢你，伊万。

[02:13] I respect you too.
  我也尊重你。

[02:18] Maybe we can have some tea after work?
  也许我们可以在下班后喝杯茶？

[02:22] Good idea!
  好主意！

[02:22] I'll bake a pie.
  我会烤个派。

[02:26] Great!
  太好了！

[02:26] I'll bring honey from our apiary.
  我会带我们蜂房的蜂蜜来。

[02:32] Great!
  太好了！

[02:32] I love honey.
  我喜欢蜂蜜。

[02:32] Your honey is always very tasty.
  你的蜂蜜总是很美味。

[02:39] Thank you, Marina.
  谢谢你，玛丽娜。

[02:39] And you always bake the best pies.
  你总是烤出最好的派。

[02:44] Thanks for the compliment.
  谢谢你的夸奖。

[02:44] I'm trying.
  我一直在努力。

[02:49] When will we start the renovation?
  我们什么时候开始装修？

[02:49] Now or after lunch?
  现在还是午饭后？

[02:54] Let's do it now, while it's not too hot.
  我们现在就开始吧，趁着天气还不热。

[02:58] Agree.
  同意。

[02:58] I'll bring tools and boards.
  我会带工具和木板来。

[03:02] I'll wait by the fence.
  我会在篱笆边等着。

[03:02] If anything happens, call me.
  如果有什么事，给我打电话。

[03:08] Okay, Marina. Won't your children play near the fence?
  好的，玛丽娜。你的孩子们不会在篱笆附近玩吗？

[03:13] No, they are in the house now. They must not disturb you.
  不，他们现在在屋子里。他们不能打扰你。

[03:19] Wonderful. Then let's start working calmly.
  太好了。那我们开始平静地工作吧。

[03:24] Ivan, do you often fix things on the farm yourself?
  伊万，你经常自己修理农场里的东西吗？

[03:29] Yes, almost always. I love doing everything with my own hands.
  是的，几乎总是。我喜欢亲手做所有事情。

[03:36] This is good. I also sometimes help my husband with chores.
  这很好。我有时也帮我丈夫做家务。

[03:42] It's always easier to work together, right?
  一起工作总是更容易，对吧？

[03:46] Certainly. In the village, everyone helps each other.
  当然。在村子里，每个人都互相帮助。

[03:52] Yes, we have good neighbors.
  是的，我们有很好的邻居。

[03:55] Ivan, if you need nails, I have a supply.
  伊万，如果你需要钉子，我这里有储备。

[04:01] Thank you, I'll take a couple of nails if it's not too much trouble.
  谢谢，如果不麻烦的话，我拿几颗钉子。

[04:06] It's not difficult, of course. I'll bring it now.
  当然不难。我现在就拿来。

[04:11] Thanks a lot.
  非常感谢。

[04:11] I'll take off the old boards for now.
  我现在就把旧木板拆下来。

[04:16] Fine.
  好的。

[04:16] I'll be back soon.
  我很快就回来。

[04:19] Marina, you have come!
  玛丽娜，你来了！

[04:19] Thanks for the nails.
  谢谢你带来的钉子。

[04:23] Please.
  不客气。

[04:23] Here's another hammer if you need it.
  如果你需要的话，这里还有一把锤子。

[04:28] I have my own, but thanks for your concern.
  我有自己的，但谢谢你的关心。

[04:33] Always happy to help, Ivan.
  乐于助人，伊万。

[04:36] It's almost ready, just a couple of boards left.
  快好了，只剩下几块木板了。

[04:41] Great!
  太棒了！

[04:41] How quickly we did it.
  我们做得真快。

[04:46] Yes, together we are a great team.
  是的，我们在一起是个伟大的团队。

[04:50] Now the fence has become even stronger than before.
  现在篱笆比以前更坚固了。

[04:55] I'm glad everything ended well.
  我很高兴一切都圆满结束了。

[04:59] I'm glad too.
  我也很高兴。

[04:59] Thank you, Ivan, for your efforts.
  谢谢你，伊万，感谢你的努力。

[05:05] Thank you for your understanding and help.
  感谢你的理解和帮助。

[05:09] Let's have some tea now!
  我们现在喝点茶吧！

[05:13] With pleasure! Let's go.
  乐意之至！我们走吧。

[05:16] Let's go, Ivan.
  我们走吧，伊万。

[05:19] Hello! Tell me, do you have fresh eggs today?
  你好！请问，你们今天有新鲜的鸡蛋吗？

[05:26] Hello! Yes, of course, we just collected it this morning. How much do you need?
  你好！是的，当然，我们是今天早上刚收集的。您需要多少？

[05:33] I would like to buy a dozen, please. Are they domestic?
  我想买一打，拜托。是本地产的吗？

[05:40] Yes, our chickens roam outside and eat grain. The eggs are very tasty.
  是的，我们的鸡在外面放养，吃谷物。鸡蛋非常美味。

[05:47] Amazing. What size are they, large?
  太棒了。它们是什么尺寸的，大号的吗？

[05:53] Mostly medium and large. Want to see?
  大部分是中号和大号的。想看看吗？

[05:58] Yes, please show. I like it when the eggs are big.
  是的，请展示一下。我喜欢鸡蛋大的。

[06:04] Look, these are larger. I can put them in a box for you.
  看，这些更大。我可以为您把它们装进盒子里。

[06:11] Thank you. How much does a dozen cost?
  谢谢。一打多少钱？

[06:15] A dozen costs one hundred and twenty rubles.
  一打一百二十卢布。

[06:19] Oh, that's a good price.
  哦，这价格不错。

[06:19] I'll take two dozen, please.
  请给我两打。

[06:24] Certainly.
  当然。

[06:24] Should you pack them together or separately?
  您要一起打包还是分开打包？

[06:30] Better separately, please.
  请分开打包。

[06:30] I'll buy a dozen for my mom.
  我要给我妈妈买一打。

[06:36] Okay, I'll do it now.
  好的，我现在就去办。

[06:36] Do you often buy eggs from the farm?
  您经常从农场买鸡蛋吗？

[06:43] Yes, I try to buy only fresh products.
  是的，我尽量只买新鲜的产品。

[06:43] Homemade eggs are tastier than store-bought ones.
  自家产的鸡蛋比商店里买的更美味。

[06:52] Agree.
  同意。

[06:52] I also always take only my own.
  我也总是只拿自家的。

[06:52] Do you live near here?
  您住在这附近吗？

[07:00] Yes, I live in the neighboring village and often pass by your farm.
  是的，我住在邻村，经常路过您的农场。

[07:07] Very nice.
  很好。

[07:07] If you want, we also have other products - milk, cottage cheese, honey.
  如果您愿意，我们还有其他产品——牛奶、奶酪、蜂蜜。

[07:15] Thank you!
  谢谢！

[07:15] I will think.
  我会考虑的。

[07:15] Today I only need eggs, but next time I'll try something else.
  今天我只需要鸡蛋，但下次我会尝试别的东西。

[07:25] Okay, we'll be glad to.
  好的，我们很乐意。

[07:25] Do you like making omelettes?
  你喜欢做煎蛋卷吗？

[07:30] Yes, I often make an omelette for breakfast.
  是的，我经常做煎蛋卷当早餐。

[07:30] It's especially delicious with homemade eggs.
  用自家产的鸡蛋做尤其美味。

[07:39] This is true.
  这是真的。

[07:39] My children love omelette too.
  我的孩子们也喜欢煎蛋卷。

[07:39] Sometimes I bake.
  有时候我也烘焙。

[07:45] I also bake pies sometimes.
  我有时也烤派。

[07:45] Eggs are always needed for dough.
  面团总是需要鸡蛋。

[07:52] Nice to hear.
  很高兴听到这个。

[07:52] Maybe I should give you a recipe for the pie?
  也许我应该给你一个派的食谱？

[07:58] Oh, that would be great!
  哦，那太好了！

[07:58] I love trying new recipes.
  我喜欢尝试新食谱。

[08:05] I'll write the recipe for you on a piece of paper.
  我会把食谱写在纸上给你。

[08:05] Would you like it with apples or with cottage cheese?
  你想要苹果味的还是茅屋芝士味的？

[08:13] Let's have some apples, please.
  请给我来点苹果味的。

[08:13] I just happen to have some apples at home.
  我家里正好有一些苹果。

[08:20] Great! Here is your recipe.
  太好了！这是您的食谱。

[08:20] If you have any questions, please ask.
  如果您有任何问题，请尽管问。

[08:28] Thank you very much, Olga.
  非常感谢您，奥尔加。

[08:28] It's very nice to talk to you.
  很高兴与您交谈。

[08:34] And I am pleased.
  我也很高兴。

[08:34] If you want fresh milk, come.
  如果您想要鲜牛奶，请过来。

[08:40] Thank you, I'll definitely come by.
  谢谢您，我一定会过来的。

[08:40] Do you work every day?
  您每天都工作吗？

[08:46] Yes, we work from eight to six, seven days a week.
  是的，我们每周八点到六点工作，一周七天。

[08:51] Okay, now I'll know.
  好的，我现在知道了。

[08:51] Do you always have so many customers?
  您总是这么多顾客吗？

[08:59] More on weekends, less on weekdays.
  周末多，工作日少。

[08:59] But people love our products.
  但人们喜欢我们的产品。

[09:07] I'm not surprised.
  我一点也不惊讶。

[09:07] Everything you have is very fresh and tasty.
  您这里的一切都非常新鲜美味。

[09:13] Thank you for your kind words.
  感谢您的美言。

[09:13] Quality is important to us.
  质量对我们很重要。

[09:13] Do you have different breeds of chickens?
  你们有不同品种的鸡吗？

[09:22] Yes, there are white, red and black ones.
  是的，有白色的、红色的和黑色的。

[09:22] All eggs are delicious.
  所有的鸡蛋都很好吃。

[09:28] Interesting!
  真有意思！

[09:28] I also had chickens when I was a child; I helped my grandmother.
  我小时候也养过鸡；我帮我奶奶。

[09:35] Then you know how important it is to properly care for your bird.
  那么您就知道如何正确照顾您的鸟很重要。

[09:41] Certainly.
  当然。

[09:41] I remember us collecting eggs in the morning.
  我记得我们早上收集鸡蛋。

[09:46] These are the freshest eggs - morning ones.
  这是最新鲜的鸡蛋——早上的。

[09:46] These are exactly the ones you bought today.
  这正是你今天买的。

[09:54] Thank you, Olga.
  谢谢你，奥尔加。

[09:54] You are a very attentive hostess.
  你是一位非常周到的女主人。

[10:00] Thank you, Ivan.
  谢谢你，伊万。

[10:00] We are always glad to see you.
  我们随时欢迎您。

[10:05] Goodbye!
  再见！

[10:05] Have a nice day and happy selling.
  祝你有愉快的一天，祝你销售顺利。

[10:12] Goodbye!
  再见！

[10:12] Have a nice day to you too.
  也祝你有愉快的一天。

[10:12] Come again!
  欢迎下次光临！

[10:17] Hello, Maria!
  你好，玛丽亚！

[10:17] How are you doing today?
  你今天怎么样？

[10:22] Hello, Ivan!
  你好，伊万！

[10:22] Everything is fine, thank you.
  一切都好，谢谢你。

[10:22] How are you?
  你好吗？

[10:28] I'm doing well too, only today I have a lot of work on the farm.
  我也很好，只是今天我在农场有很多工作。

[10:34] I understand you, I have a lot to do too.
  我理解你，我也有很多事情要做。

[10:34] Are you expecting guests?
  你 expecting 客人吗？

[10:40] No, I just need to water the garden.
  不，我只需要给花园浇水。

[10:40] And I don't have a bucket.
  而且我没有水桶。

[10:46] Oh, do you need a bucket?
  哦，你需要水桶吗？

[10:46] My bucket is free.
  我的水桶是空着的。

[10:50] Is it true?
  是真的吗？

[10:50] Can I borrow your bucket for a couple of hours?
  我能借你的水桶几个小时吗？

[10:56] Of course, Ivan.
  当然，伊万。

[10:56] You always return things carefully.
  你总是小心地归还东西。

[11:02] Thank you very much, Maria.
  非常感谢你，玛丽亚。

[11:02] You are a great help to me.
  你帮了我大忙。

[11:09] Please, Ivan.
  不客气，伊万。

[11:09] I understand how important this is.
  我明白这有多重要。

[11:14] Where is your bucket now?
  你的水桶现在在哪里？

[11:14] Can I take it myself?
  我可以自己去拿吗？

[11:20] Yes, the bucket is near the barn.
  是的，水桶在谷仓附近。

[11:20] It's blue, you'll see it right away.
  它是蓝色的，你马上就能看到。

[11:26] Great, thank you!
  太好了，谢谢！

[11:26] I'll return it in the evening as soon as I finish.
  我一弄完晚上就还给你。

[11:33] Take your time, Ivan.
  慢慢来，伊万。

[11:33] If necessary, take it for the whole day.
  如果需要，可以拿一整天。

[11:38] Thank you, I don't need it for long.
  谢谢，我不需要很久。

[11:38] Is everything going well in your garden?
  你的花园一切都好吗？

[11:46] Thank you, yes.
  谢谢，是的。

[11:46] Only tomatoes are growing poorly this year.
  今年只有番茄长得不好。

[11:51] Yes, the weather is strange this year.
  是的，今年天气很奇怪。

[11:51] A lot of rain.
  雨水很多。

[11:57] Exactly.
  确实如此。

[11:57] The soil is very wet, the tomatoes don't like it.
  土壤很湿，番茄不喜欢这样。

[12:04] Maybe I can help you with something?
  也许我能帮你点什么？

[12:04] I can bring fertilizer.
  我可以带些肥料来。

[12:10] Thanks, Ivan, but for now I can handle it myself.
  谢谢，伊万，但目前我自己能应付。

[12:10] I am very pleased that you offer.
  你这么提议我很高兴。

[12:18] If anything, don’t hesitate, I’m always ready to help.
  如果有什么需要，请随时开口，我随时准备帮忙。

[12:23] Thank you, Ivan.
  谢谢你，伊万。

[12:23] What are you planning to do today?
  你今天有什么打算？

[12:29] I want to water the potatoes and carrots.
  我想给土豆和胡萝卜浇水。

[12:29] And then fix the fence.
  然后修理栅栏。

[12:35] Oh, the fence is broken?
  哦，栅栏坏了吗？

[12:39] Yes, there was a strong wind yesterday.
  是的，昨天刮了大风。

[12:39] The board fell.
  木板掉了。

[12:44] Oh, that's a pity.
  哦，真可惜。

[12:44] Do you need help with your fence?
  你的栅栏需要帮忙吗？

[12:48] Thank you, Maria, but I'll try to fix it myself.
  谢谢你，玛丽亚，但我会自己试着修理。

[12:48] If it doesn't work out, I'll ask you.
  如果不行，我会找你帮忙。

[12:57] Fine.
  好的。

[12:57] If anything happens, I'm here and I'll help.
  如果有什么事，我在这里，我会帮忙的。

[13:01] You are very kind, Maria.
  你真好，玛丽亚。

[13:01] What's new on your farm?
  你的农场有什么新鲜事吗？

[13:07] I bought new chickens yesterday.
  我昨天买了新鸡。

[13:07] Now I have ten of them.
  现在我有十只了。

[13:13] How wonderful!
  太棒了！

[13:13] Are the chickens small?
  鸡小吗？

[13:18] Yes, very small and funny.
  是的，很小，很有趣。

[13:18] They run around the yard.
  它们在院子里跑来跑去。

[13:23] Children probably enjoy looking at them?
  孩子们大概喜欢看它们吧？

[13:28] Of course, my grandchildren love chickens.
  当然，我的孙子孙女们喜欢鸡。

[13:33] I also have a nephew, he loves animals.
  我还有一个侄子，他喜欢动物。

[13:38] Maybe you should bring him over for a visit?
  也许你应该带他过来看看？

[13:38] Let him look at the chickens.
  让他看看鸡。

[13:44] Good idea!
  好主意！

[13:44] I'll ask my sister when they can come.
  我会问我姐姐他们什么时候能来。

[13:52] I'll be glad!
  我会很高兴的！

[13:52] Let the children play together.
  让孩子们一起玩吧。

[13:57] Thank you, Maria.
  谢谢你，玛丽亚。

[13:57] You are always so hospitable.
  你总是这么好客。

[14:02] Thank you, Ivan.
  谢谢你，伊万。

[14:02] This is a village, we all have our own people.
  这是个村庄，我们都有自己的亲戚朋友。

[14:07] Agree.
  同意。

[14:07] We have good neighbors.
  我们有很好的邻居。

[14:12] Yes, I'm glad that we live nearby.
  是的，我很高兴我们住得近。

[14:16] I'm glad too.
  我也很高兴。

[14:16] We always help each other.
  我们总是互相帮助。

[14:20] This is how it should be.
  就应该这样。

[14:23] Well, I'll go get a bucket before it gets dark.
  好吧，天黑前我去拿个桶。

[14:28] Of course, Ivan.
  当然，伊万。

[14:28] Take the bucket from the shed.
  从棚屋里拿桶吧。

[14:33] Thanks again.
  再次感谢。

[14:33] I'll handle him carefully.
  我会小心对待他。

[14:38] I have no doubt, Ivan.
  我毫不怀疑，伊万。

[14:41] If you need my help, call me.
  如果你需要我的帮助，打电话给我。

[14:46] Thank you, Ivan!
  谢谢你，伊万！

[14:46] Maybe we'll have some tea in the evening?
  也许我们晚上可以喝点茶？

[14:51] With pleasure!
  很乐意！

[14:51] I'll stop by after work.
  我下班后会过来。

[14:56] Okay, I'll wait.
  好的，我会等。

[14:56] See you in the evening, Maria!
  晚上见，玛丽亚！

[14:59] See you in the evening, Ivan!
  晚上见，伊万！

[15:02] Good luck on the farm!
  祝你在农场好运！

[15:06] Thank you!
  谢谢！

[15:06] Have a nice day too!
  祝你也有美好的一天！

[15:10] Thank you, Ivan!
  谢谢你，伊万！

[15:13] Hello!
  你好！

[15:13] Excuse me, have you seen a wallet here?
  打扰一下，你在这里见过钱包吗？

[15:18] Hello!
  你好！

[15:18] No, I didn't see the wallet.
  没有，我没看见钱包。

[15:18] Where did you lose it?
  你把它丢在哪里了？

[15:24] I think I lost it near the chicken coop.
  我想我是在鸡舍附近弄丢的。

[15:29] Near the chicken coop?
  在鸡舍附近？

[15:29] When were you there?
  你什么时候在那里的？

[15:33] I was there about twenty minutes ago, feeding the chickens.
  我大约二十分钟前在那里喂鸡。

[15:38] Have you looked around the chicken coop yet?
  你已经看过鸡舍周围了吗？

[15:43] Yes, I looked, but I didn't find it.
  是的，我看了，但是没找到。

[15:43] Maybe someone has already picked it up?
  也许已经被别人捡走了？

[15:48] There are few people here today.
  今天这里人很少。

[15:48] What does your wallet look like?
  你的钱包是什么样子的？

[15:54] It's black, leather, small.
  它是黑色的，皮的，小巧的。

[15:54] There is a driver's license there.
  里面有一张驾照。

[16:01] Maybe the wallet fell in the grass?
  也许钱包掉在草丛里了？

[16:01] The grass is tall now.
  草现在很高。

[16:07] Yes, it is possible.
  是的，有可能。

[16:07] Could you help me search?
  你能帮我找找吗？

[16:13] Of course, I will help!
  当然，我会帮忙的！

[16:13] Let's go to the chicken coop together.
  我们一起去鸡舍吧。

[16:19] Thank you very much!
  非常感谢！

[16:19] I really need this wallet.
  我真的很需要这个钱包。

[16:25] Don't worry, Ivan.
  别担心，伊万。

[16:25] We will find him.
  我们会找到它的。

[16:25] Do you often lose things?
  你经常丢东西吗？

[16:32] Sometimes I forget where I put my things.
  有时候我会忘记我把东西放在哪里了。

[16:32] But this is the first time I've lost my wallet.
  但这是我第一次丢钱包。

[16:38] I sometimes lose my keys too.
  我有时也会丢钥匙。

[16:38] This is unpleasant.
  这真令人不快。

[16:43] Yes, it is very unpleasant.
  是的，非常令人不快。

[16:43] All my money and documents were there.
  我所有的钱和文件都在里面。

[16:49] Oh, this is really important.
  哦，这真的很重要。

[16:49] Have you called anyone yet?
  你打电话给任何人了吗？

[16:54] No, he hasn't called yet.
  不，他还没打电话。

[16:54] First I want to search thoroughly.
  我首先想彻底搜查一下。

[17:00] Fine.
  好的。

[17:00] Here we are already at the chicken coop.
  我们已经到鸡棚了。

[17:00] Let's look around.
  我们四处看看吧。

[17:06] Look, there's something black under the bench.
  看，长凳下面有东西是黑色的。

[17:06] This is not my wallet?
  这不是我的钱包吗？

[17:13] Let me see now...
  让我现在看看……

[17:13] No, it's just a glove.
  不，只是一只手套。

[17:13] What a pity.
  真可惜。

[17:17] And there is something lying near the door of the chicken coop.
  鸡棚门口附近还有东西放着。

[17:23] Oh yes, I see!
  哦是的，我看到了！

[17:23] Is this your wallet?
  这是你的钱包吗？

[17:27] Let me see now...
  让我现在看看……

[17:27] Yes, that's him!
  是的，就是它！

[17:27] What happiness!
  多么幸福啊！

[17:27] Hooray!
  万岁！

[17:33] I am very happy for you.
  我为你感到非常高兴。

[17:33] Is everything in place in your wallet?
  你的钱包里东西都齐了吗？

[17:40] I'll check now...
  我马上检查一下……

[17:40] Yes, everything is in place.
  是的，一切都准备就绪了。

[17:40] Thank you for your help!
  谢谢你的帮助！

[17:48] You're welcome, Ivan!
  不客气，伊万！

[17:48] It's good that everything ended this way.
  这样结束一切真是太好了。

[17:53] I'm really grateful to you.
  我真的很感激你。

[17:53] Let me bring you some apples from the garden.
  我从花园里给你拿些苹果来吧。

[17:59] Thanks, but no need.
  谢谢，但不必了。

[17:59] It was my pleasure to help.
  能帮到你我很高兴。

[18:04] Anyway, maybe we should have some tea together?
  总之，我们一起喝杯茶怎么样？

[18:09] Good idea!
  好主意！

[18:09] I was just about to make some tea.
  我正准备泡点茶。

[18:14] I bought cookies yesterday.
  我昨天买了饼干。

[18:14] I'll bring some for tea.
  我带些来配茶。

[18:19] Amazing!
  太棒了！

[18:19] I'll take the cups and sugar.
  我去拿杯子和糖。

[18:23] Thank you.
  谢谢你。

[18:23] How long have you been working on this farm?
  你在这农场工作多久了？

[18:29] I've been here for three years now.
  我来这里三年了。

[18:29] And you?
  你呢？

[18:32] I just started working recently.
  我最近才开始工作。

[18:32] I don't know many people yet.
  我还不认识很多人。

[18:39] You will meet everyone soon.
  你很快就会认识大家的。

[18:39] There are good people here.
  这里的人都很好。

[18:44] I've already noticed.
  我已经注意到了。

[18:44] You are very kind.
  你人很好。

[18:48] Thank you, Ivan.
  谢谢你，伊万。

[18:48] I'm glad to hear it.
  我很高兴听到这个。

[18:53] How do you like working on a farm?
  你喜欢在农场工作吗？

[18:53] Isn't it hard?
  不辛苦吗？

[18:57] Sometimes it's hard, but I like nature and animals.
  有时候是挺辛苦的，但我喜欢大自然和动物。

[19:03] Yes, it is beautiful here.
  是的，这里很美。

[19:03] Especially in the mornings.
  尤其是在早上。

[19:07] Agree!
  同意！

[19:07] I love it when the sun rises and everything is quiet.
  我喜欢太阳升起时一切都很安静的样子。

[19:13] Do you have any pets?
  你养宠物吗？

[19:17] Yes, I have a cat and a dog at home.
  是的，我在家有猫和狗。

[19:17] And you?
  你呢？

[19:22] I only have a parrot.
  我只有一只鹦鹉。

[19:22] He is very talkative.
  他很健谈。

[19:28] What is his name?
  他叫什么名字？

[19:31] His name is Kesha.
  他叫凯沙。

[19:31] He loves to sing.
  他喜欢唱歌。

[19:36] Interesting!
  真有意思！

[19:36] Maybe you'll show it someday?
  也许你有一天会展示一下？

[19:41] Of course, with pleasure.
  当然，我很乐意。

[19:41] Is your cat friends with your dog?
  你的猫和你的狗是朋友吗？

[19:46] Yes, they are good friends.
  是的，它们是好朋友。

[19:46] They even sleep together.
  它们甚至一起睡觉。

[19:51] How nice!
  真好！

[19:51] I love animals.
  我爱动物。

[19:55] Me too.
  我也是。

[19:55] It's boring without them.
  没有它们很无聊。

[19:58] Thanks again for your help, Maria.
  再次感谢你的帮助，玛丽亚。

[20:02] You're welcome, Ivan.
  不客气，伊万。

[20:02] Always happy to help.
  随时乐意帮忙。

[20:07] Let's meet for tea this evening?
  今晚我们喝茶见面吧？

[20:11] Let's!
  好！

[20:11] I'll be waiting for you at six.
  我六点等你。

[20:11] See you
  回头见

[20:15] in the evening then!
  晚上见！

[20:15] Have a nice day.
  祝你有美好的一天。

[20:20] Have a nice day too, Ivan!
  伊万，你也祝你有美好的一天！

[20:20] See you!
  回头见！

[20:25] Hello!
  你好！

[20:25] You are Elena, right?
  你是埃琳娜，对吗？

[20:28] Hello, yes, I'm Elena.
  你好，是的，我是埃琳娜。

[20:28] Are you Ivan?
  你是伊万吗？

[20:33] Yes, that's right.
  是的，没错。

[20:33] I am the new owner of the cow Marfa.
  我是牛玛尔法的新主人。

[20:38] Nice to meet you, Ivan.
  很高兴认识你，伊万。

[20:38] How did you get to our farm?
  你是怎么来到我们农场的？

[20:45] Thank you, the road was good.
  谢谢，路很好走。

[20:45] The place here is beautiful.
  这里风景很美。

[20:51] Yes, it's quiet here. Have you seen Marfa yet?

[20:57] Not yet, just arrived. Can you show it to me?

[21:02] Of course, let's go to the pen, she's grazing there.

[21:08] Thank you. How old is she?

[21:11] Marfa is five years old. She is very calm and kind.

[21:17] This is good. I'm a little worried, I've never owned a cow.

[21:25] Don't worry, I'll help you. I'll tell you everything.

[21:30] Thanks a lot. What does she like to eat?

[21:35] She loves fresh grass and a little carrot.

[21:40] Clear. How many times a day should I feed her?

[21:45] Usually twice - in the morning and in the evening. Does

[21:49] the water need to be changed often?

[21:53] Yes, it is better to change the water every day.

[21:57] Understood. Can I iron it?

[22:01] Of course she loves affection. Just approach her calmly.

[22:07] Okay, I'll be careful. How do you milk it?

[22:12] I can show you. It is better to milk in the morning when she is calm.

[22:18] I have never milked a cow. It's complicated?

[22:23] No, if you get used to it. I will teach you, don't worry.

[22:30] Thank you, this is very important to me.

[22:34] My pleasure. Will you live here on the farm?

[22:39] Not yet, I'll come every day. It's

[22:44] clear. If anything happens, call me.

[22:49] Thank you, you are very kind. Does Marfa walk around the yard by herself?

[22:54] Yes, she likes to walk, but she doesn’t go far.

[22:59] And where does she sleep at night?

[23:02] In a warm barn, she's comfortable there. Do

[23:07] I need to buy something for her?

[23:10] Buy some hay and a bucket for water.

[23:15] Okay, I'll do it today. Does she have a favorite place?

[23:21] Yes, under the big birch tree, she often lies there.

[23:25] Interesting! Does she have friends among other animals?

[23:32] Yes, she is friends with our goat Masha.

[23:37] So she won't be bored alone?

[23:41] No, she loves company, don't worry.

[23:45] Fine. Can I give her apples?

[23:50] Yes, but little by little, so as not to have stomach problems.

[23:56] Got it, thanks for the advice. How do you know if she's sick?

[24:01] If she has a poor appetite or is sad, call me immediately.

[24:08] Necessarily. Is the vet far from here?

[24:13] No, he lives in the neighboring village.

[24:18] Great. How long have you been working on the farm?

[24:23] For ten years now, I have loved animals.

[24:27] It's obvious. Martha looks well-groomed and contented.

[24:33] Thank you, I'm trying.

[24:37] I hope I can take good care of her.

[24:41] I'm sure you'll succeed.

[24:45] Thank you for believing in me. Isn't she cold in winter?

[24:51] No, the barn is warm. The main thing is to add more straw.

[24:57] Clear. How often can she be walked in winter?

[25:02] If it’s not too cold, you can let it out for an hour during the day.

[25:08] Okay, I'll remember that. Do you milk Marfa yourself now?

[25:14] Yes, for now it’s me, but I can teach you any day.

[25:19] Let's try it together tomorrow?

[25:23] Of course, come in the morning, I'm waiting for you.

[25:28] Thank you, Elena, for all your help and advice.

[25:33] You're welcome, Ivan. If anything, call or come.

[25:38] Necessarily. See you tomorrow! See you

[25:42] tomorrow, Ivan! Good evening.
