# Trading isn't hard. It's misunderstood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgESFCqLxQ
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] Trading isn't the problem, you are the problem.
  交易不是问题，你才是问题。

[00:02] People like to over complicate trading, but becoming profitable is incredibly simple.
  人们喜欢把交易搞得太复杂，但实现盈利其实非常简单。

[00:07] Most people just act like they're randomly stumble into profitability.
  大多数人表现得好像他们只是偶然撞见了盈利。

[00:10] They don't have a clear plan or a clear system in place to reach their goals.
  他们没有明确的计划或清晰的体系来实现目标。

[00:14] Most spend years of their life going in circles, learning more but not necessarily improving.
  大多数人花费数年时间原地打转，学得更多却未必有所进步。

[00:19] Why is that?
  这是为什么呢？

[00:20] It's simply because you don't have a plan.
  仅仅是因为你没有计划。

[00:22] You don't know exactly what you need to do to be able to make money trading.
  你并不确切知道需要做什么才能在交易中赚钱。

[00:24] That's okay, I'll give you mine.
  没关系，我把我的计划给你。

[00:25] I've been trading for over 5 years since 2020.
  我从2020年开始交易，已经超过5年了。

[00:27] I've been funded, multi fig hit 50k months and flip small accounts into large accounts.
  我获得过资金支持，多次月入五位数，并把小账户翻成了大账户。

[00:35] But first you need to understand the simple way to win is to avoid failing.
  但首先你需要明白，获胜的简单方法就是避免失败。

[00:39] And there's only two ways to fail in trading: you either lose too big or you lose too often.
  而在交易中失败只有两种方式：要么亏损太大，要么亏损太频繁。

[00:44] And losing too big can be easily fixed just through simple risk management.
  而亏损太大可以通过简单的风险管理轻松解决。

[00:46] If you just risk 1% per trade, always use a stop loss, and have max two to three trades per day, it's easy.
  如果你每笔交易只冒1%的风险，始终设置止损，并且每天最多交易两到三次，这很容易。

[00:54] Like how are you supposed to lose all your account if you have a stop loss in place and you keep the risk percentage fixed?
  比如，如果你设置了止损并保持风险比例固定，你怎么可能亏光整个账户呢？

[00:57] Well, it's got some support right here, so you know maybe...
  嗯，这里有一些支撑，所以你知道也许……

[01:02] It'll hang on to this 16 area bounce back up, come on.
  它会守住这个16区域的反弹回升，加油。

[01:05] Oh, oh, oh.
  哦，哦，哦。

[01:10] Dude, what the [__]? I just lost 1,500 bucks.
  老兄，搞什么[__]？我刚损失了1500美元。

[01:14] What the [__]? Oh, [__].
  搞什么[__]？哦，[__]。

[01:17] But that still leaves the number one way to fail, which is losing too often.
  但这仍然留下了失败的首要原因，那就是输得太频繁。

[01:19] And how do we fix that? Well, you simply need to just have an edge.
  我们如何解决这个问题？嗯，你只需要拥有一个优势。

[01:22] But what is an edge? Well, an edge in trading is simply a set of factors that gives trading a statistical advantage, a consistent advantage over others in the market.
  但什么是优势？嗯，交易中的优势就是一组因素，它赋予交易统计上的优势，一种相对于市场中其他人的持续优势。

[01:33] Basically, you just expect to make more money over time than you lose.
  基本上，你只是期望随着时间的推移赚到的钱比亏损的多。

[01:34] Trading is all about understanding basic probabilities.
  交易就是关于理解基本概率。

[01:38] You just want to have the odds a little bit in your favor, and that's how you make money.
  你只是想让胜算稍微偏向你，这就是你赚钱的方式。

[01:41] But how do we actually create an edge or improve our existing edge?
  但我们如何真正创造优势或改进现有的优势呢？

[01:45] And I'm going to be using the same sort of words: edge, strategy, system, plan — it's all kind of the same [__], doesn't really matter.
  我将使用类似的词语：优势、策略、系统、计划——它们基本上是一回事[__]，真的不重要。

[01:50] But isn't finding an edge in trading really difficult? Well, not really.
  但在交易中找到优势是不是真的很难？嗯，并不难。

[01:54] Hard things are just a series of easy steps.
  困难的事情只是一系列简单的步骤。

[01:55] A pretty good example would be a marathon being perceived as hard, but how hard is it really to place one foot?
  一个很好的例子是马拉松被认为很难，但真的有多难迈出一步呢？

[02:02] After the other, okay, but what steps do I even take in trading?
  好吧，但我在交易中到底该采取哪些步骤呢？

[02:06] Well, first you need to break it down into simple questions.
  嗯，首先你需要把它分解成简单的问题。

[02:08] Let's say you're using technical analysis for your edge.
  假设你利用技术分析作为你的优势。

[02:11] Here, you're just trying to answer each simple question like: when do I want to trade?
  在这里，你只是试图回答每个简单的问题，比如：我想什么时候交易？

[02:15] What pair or market do I want to trade?
  我想交易什么货币对或市场？

[02:18] How many pairs do I want to trade?
  我想交易多少个货币对？

[02:20] What approach do I want to use?
  我想采用什么方法？

[02:22] Do I want to be more discretionary or more mechanical?
  我想更主观还是更机械？

[02:25] What style do you want to trade: minutes, hours, days, or weeks?
  你想交易什么风格：分钟、小时、天还是周？

[02:29] What time frames do I want to use?
  我想使用什么时间框架？

[02:32] What strategy?
  什么策略？

[02:34] How am I going to define direction and area of interest, which is where I want to enter or when I want to enter?
  我如何定义方向和兴趣区域，也就是我想在哪里入场或何时入场？

[02:38] How am I going to place my stop loss and take profit?
  我如何设置止损和止盈？

[02:42] You break it down, focus on one thing at a time, answer each question one by one.
  你把它分解，一次专注于一件事，逐个回答每个问题。

[02:47] And this is how you have insane improvement, insane growth.
  这就是你获得惊人进步和惊人成长的方式。

[02:49] You can become profitable in months, not years, just by doing this step by step.
  只需一步一步这样做，你就能在几个月内实现盈利，而不是几年。

[02:53] If you try to solve everything at the same time, you end up doing nothing.
  如果你试图同时解决所有问题，最终你会一事无成。

[02:58] So each of these little questions, think of it as a variable in your trading or confluence.
  所以，把这些小问题中的每一个都看作是你交易中的一个变量或汇合因素。

[03:01] All these variables will affect the...
  所有这些变量都会影响……

[03:03] Outcome of each individual trade and you're simply just wanting to take variables or confidences that give you a positive expectancy.
  每笔单独交易的结果，你只是想要获取那些能给你带来正期望值的变量或信心。

[03:11] So you just want to take trades maybe at a certain time on a certain pair using a certain approach that will lead you to winning more often over the long term than you lose or winning a bit more bit bigger that sort of thing.
  所以你只想在特定时间、特定货币对、使用特定方法进行交易，这会使你在长期内赢的次数多于输的次数，或者赢的幅度更大一些，诸如此类。

[03:23] So trading is kind of like science: you have a plan, your hypothesis, your system, your strategy that if I take a trade with this and this confluence, this little variable, I'm trading it this time on this pair using this strategy.
  所以交易有点像科学：你有一个计划、你的假设、你的系统、你的策略，即如果我带着这个和这个汇合点、这个小变量进行交易，我这次在这个货币对上使用这个策略进行交易。

[03:34] I've broken it down so I know how each little variable affects it; I can expect a positive expectancy based on these variables.
  我已经把它分解了，所以我知道每个小变量如何影响它；我可以基于这些变量预期一个正期望值。

[03:42] Just as in science with the science experiments, your trading should also be like an experiment: you're trying out new stuff, new confluences, seeing what works.
  就像科学中的科学实验一样，你的交易也应该像一场实验：你在尝试新东西、新的汇合点，看看什么有效。

[03:47] I'm going to trade it this time; how does that affect my trading?
  我这次要交易它；这如何影响我的交易？

[03:50] Am I more confident in Asia or New York?
  我在亚洲时段还是纽约时段更自信？

[03:54] Am I better at taking continuations or reversals?
  我更擅长做延续行情还是反转行情？

[03:56] You're just trying to break it down and answer simple questions.
  你只是在试图分解它并回答简单的问题。

[03:59] But how do you find what works?
  但你如何找到什么有效？

[04:01] How do you answer these small little questions of what to trade, when to trade, what strategy to use?
  你如何回答这些关于交易什么、何时交易、使用什么策略的小问题？

[04:03] Well that...
  嗯，那……

[04:05] Becomes really easy when you just have good data and good data comes from a journal.
  当你拥有好的数据时，事情就变得非常简单，而好的数据来自交易日志。

[04:07] So this is my current trading journal.
  所以这是我目前的交易日志。

[04:12] You can see my process, my entry models, time, risk management, stop loss, take profit, pairs.
  你可以看到我的流程、入场模型、时间、风险管理、止损、止盈和交易对。

[04:18] I've broken each step of the trading process into simple defined variables.
  我已经将交易过程的每一步分解为简单明确的变量。

[04:23] I have over 300 trades journaled over the past four or five years.
  在过去四五年里，我记录了超过300笔交易。

[04:26] Over those 300 trades, I have a 58% win rate.
  在这300笔交易中，我的胜率是58%。

[04:29] Using all this data, I'm able to answer every single question I have about my trading.
  利用所有这些数据，我能够回答关于我交易的每一个问题。

[04:34] But if I wanted to answer a simple question of when is the best time for me to trade, I can go to my session time and I trade Asia session.
  但如果我想回答一个简单的问题——什么时间最适合我交易，我可以查看我的交易时段，我交易亚洲时段。

[04:41] And I can see: okay, if I trade gold just before Asia open, what is my win range?
  然后我可以看到：好吧，如果我在亚洲开盘前交易黄金，我的胜率范围是多少？

[04:46] It's 57%, pretty good.
  是57%，相当不错。

[04:51] What if I trade at the first hour of Asia?
  如果我在亚洲时段的第一小时交易呢？

[04:53] 33%? Okay, wow, I should not be trading the Asia open on gold.
  33%？好吧，哇，我不应该在亚洲开盘时交易黄金。

[04:58] I've answered that simple question of what not to do.
  我已经回答了那个简单的问题——什么不该做。

[05:00] But still, that narrows it down a bit.
  但这仍然缩小了一点范围。

[05:02] But how do I find actually when I do that? I can simply move on to the second hour.
  但实际上我如何找到呢？我可以简单地继续看第二小时。

[05:06] Third hour, this is the time I'm currently trading and I have a 75% win rate trading gold at the second and the third hour of Asia.
  第三个小时，这是我目前交易的时间，我在亚洲第二和第三小时交易黄金的胜率为75%。

[05:14] So answer that simple question because I have high quality good data that comes from live results.
  所以回答那个简单的问题，因为我有来自实时结果的高质量好数据。

[05:18] Then I can answer every question I want.
  然后我可以回答任何我想问的问题。

[05:20] I can go to conferences.
  我可以去参加会议。

[05:22] Let's say I'm taking a gold trade with DXY uh correlation.
  假设我正在利用美元指数（DXY）的相关性进行黄金交易。

[05:28] I'm trying to take a buy on gold when DXY is moving bearish 'cause they are negatively correlated.
  我试图在美元指数（DXY）看跌时买入黄金，因为它们呈负相关。

[05:33] I can just put that under the filter and there we go, increases the win rate to 78%.
  我可以直接把它放在过滤器下，就这样，胜率提高到78%。

[05:37] Uh, what type of entry model should I use?
  呃，我应该使用哪种入场模型？

[05:40] When should I enter?
  我应该何时入场？

[05:42] Well, for a one minute type three a market structure shift, I can put that in and again increases the win rate 85% win win rate.
  嗯，对于一分钟类型三的市场结构转变，我可以把它加进去，再次将胜率提高到85%。

[05:50] Just by adding in these little things, I've answered the questions of what entries should I use, what confidence should I use, when should I trade.
  仅仅通过添加这些小细节，我就回答了应该使用什么入场、应该使用什么信心水平、应该何时交易的问题。

[05:58] So if you truly want to become profitable, you need to have a clear defined trading plan and a high quality trading journal to track every single confidence or.
  所以如果你真的想实现盈利，你需要有一个清晰明确的交易计划和一个高质量的交易日志来跟踪每一个信心或。

[06:06] Reason for you to take your trade so you know exactly how each little variable affects your trading.
  你进行交易的原因，是为了确切知道每一个小变量如何影响你的交易。

[06:11] And if you want this template, there's a link down in the description below where you can get it for free.
  如果你想要这个模板，下面描述中有一个链接，你可以免费获取。

[06:15] And you can fill it out and start doing it and start collecting your own data to answer your own little questions.
  你可以填写它，开始做，并开始收集你自己的数据来回答你自己的小问题。

[06:20] You can go down into this trading journal and break it down into all these different conferences.
  你可以深入这个交易日志，将其分解成所有这些不同的会议。

[06:23] And you take screenshots, review, analyze that: how was it a good trade, was it a bad trade, how could I have improved this trade, would I have taken this trade again, um, based off what I'm looking at.
  你截图、回顾、分析：这是一笔好交易吗，是一笔坏交易吗，我本可以如何改进这笔交易，我会再次进行这笔交易吗，嗯，基于我所看到的。

[06:33] And you can train your subjective knowledge on what or how does it feel to take a good trade, what does a good trade look like.
  你可以训练你的主观知识，了解进行一笔好交易是什么感觉，一笔好交易看起来是什么样子。

[06:39] And you're looking to pair subjective information with objective data: look at your trades, your inputs, see how it's processed by the markets, results and outputs.
  你希望将主观信息与客观数据配对：查看你的交易、你的输入，观察市场如何处理它，结果和输出。

[06:46] If I take 100 trades based on this, this and this, what's the outcome going to be, am I going to win or lose, what are the commonalities between the wins, similarities between the losses.
  如果我基于这个、这个和这个进行100笔交易，结果会是什么，我会赢还是输，赢家之间的共同点是什么，输家之间的相似之处是什么。

[06:55] It gives me feedback to then improve, refine my trading plan and iterate.
  它给我反馈，然后改进、完善我的交易计划并迭代。

[07:00] Journaling is just about gathering data so you can review, analyze that to see if the hypothesis is valid.
  写日志只是为了收集数据，以便你可以回顾、分析，看看假设是否有效。

[07:06] Your hypothesis is your trading plan.
  你的假设就是你的交易计划。

[07:07] See if it's actually valid and results in a positive expectancy.
  看看它是否真的有效，并且能产生正的期望值。

[07:11] So simply good trading is just about doing more of what works, basic pattern recognition, and you just do less of what doesn't.
  所以，好的交易就是多做有效的事情，基本的模式识别，然后少做无效的事情。

[07:17] Avoid the bad stuff, do the good stuff.
  避开坏的东西，做好事。

[07:18] It's pretty simple, pretty easy if you break it down.
  如果你分解开来，这很简单，很容易。

[07:20] So do you just profit now?
  那么你现在就盈利了吗？

[07:23] Well yes, but it takes time and you need to be patient.
  嗯，是的，但这需要时间，你需要有耐心。

[07:25] Being profitable isn't a point in time.
  盈利不是一个时间点。

[07:27] You don't just become profitable.
  你不是突然就变得盈利的。

[07:29] Being profitable is a state of being.
  盈利是一种存在状态。

[07:31] You can only be profitable; you can never become it.
  你只能处于盈利状态，你永远无法变成它。

[07:33] What does that mean?
  这意味着什么？

[07:35] Each day you get to decide if you're going to be a profitable trader.
  每天你都要决定自己是否要成为一个盈利的交易者。

[07:38] It's based on the decisions you make.
  这取决于你做出的决定。

[07:40] If you stick to your plan, if you journal every single trade you take, you're voting to be profitable.
  如果你坚持你的计划，如果你记录你做的每一笔交易，你就是在投票选择盈利。

[07:44] And the easiest way to do that, to make it inevitable to reach all the success you want, is to simply focus on learning.
  而做到这一点，让达到你想要的所有成功变得不可避免的最简单方法，就是专注于学习。

[07:51] I've spoken to hundreds of different traders, people that become profitable in a year or a couple months versus people that weren't profitable after 6 years.
  我和数百个不同的交易者谈过，那些在一年或几个月内变得盈利的人，与那些六年之后还不盈利的人。

[07:59] And the main difference was their focus.
  主要区别在于他们的关注点。

[08:01] The people that became profitable earlier took the long road, which is a bit paradoxical, uh, but when you focus on...
  那些更早盈利的人走了更长的路，这有点矛盾，嗯，但当你专注于……

[08:07] Learning trying to get a little bit better every single day you make it inevitable.
  学习努力每天进步一点点，这让你变得不可避免。

[08:11] When you just get a little bit better each day you focus on the process you focus on learning it's impossible for you not to win over time.
  当你每天只进步一点点，专注于过程，专注于学习，随着时间的推移，你不可能不赢。

[08:19] Because you you're just going to keep getting better and it compounds upon itself 1% 1% 1% because it compounds it compounds it's exponential.
  因为你只会不断变得更好，而且它会自我复利，1% 1% 1%，因为它复利，它复利，它是指数级的。

[08:27] But with the person that just focuses on winning they might have immediate success they'll take a couple shortcuts but they're going to keep on strategy hopping changing their plan going in circles and they're going to plateau and they're going to be overtaken within a month within a year by the person focused on learning.
  但对于那个只专注于赢的人来说，他们可能会立即成功，会走一些捷径，但他们将继续策略跳跃，改变计划，原地打转，然后他们会停滞不前，并在一个月内、一年内被专注于学习的人超越。

[08:44] When you're focused on winning it might be an if you might sometimes be profitable you might sometimes succeed in trading.
  当你专注于赢时，这可能是一个“如果”，你有时可能盈利，有时可能在交易中成功。

[08:53] But if you want to guarantee success you just have to focus on being a little bit better each day and that's actually not that hard.
  但如果你想保证成功，你只需要专注于每天变得更好一点，这其实并不难。

[08:58] But I think we're forgetting something what about trading psychology because yes you need a strategy a system with a positive expectancy but you also need to be able to execute that system so why I haven't
  但我认为我们忘记了一些东西：交易心理呢？因为是的，你需要一个策略，一个具有正期望的系统，但你也需要能够执行那个系统，所以我为什么还没有……

[09:08] Talked about that isn't trading psychology really hard and that's why 90% of people fail.
  谈到交易心理学难道不是很难吗，这就是为什么90%的人会失败。

[09:11] Well yes trading psychology is really important but it's kind of [&nbsp;__&nbsp;] you need to have a system first.
  嗯，是的，交易心理学确实很重要，但有点像是你需要先有一个系统。

[09:17] Trading psychology making mistakes poor behavior can be defined by this.
  交易心理学中犯错和不良行为可以用这个来定义。

[09:20] It's knowing what you should be doing but not being able to do it.
  就是知道你应该做什么，但却做不到。

[09:25] Most people don't actually know what the [&nbsp;__&nbsp;] they're doing.
  大多数人实际上不知道自己在做什么。

[09:28] They don't have a clearly defined trading plan that's written down.
  他们没有一份写下来的清晰定义的交易计划。

[09:33] So they deserve to have poor psychology.
  所以他们活该有糟糕的心理状态。

[09:35] If you don't have a trading plan, a trading journal, if you don't journal every single trade you take, if you haven't been done every single step of the process of exactly how you're going to trade through entries, management and exits, you deserve to have bad psychology and you will never be profitable.
  如果你没有交易计划、交易日志，如果你不记录每一笔交易，如果你没有完成从入场、管理到出场的每一步具体流程，你活该有糟糕的心理状态，而且你永远不会盈利。

[09:48] You need to have a system first.
  你需要先有一个系统。

[09:50] You can't will yourself into good psychology.
  你不能靠意志力让自己拥有良好的心理状态。

[09:53] You can't force it.
  你不能强迫它。

[09:55] If you don't know what the [&nbsp;__&nbsp;] you're trying to do, how are you supposed to do it?
  如果你不知道自己在做什么，你怎么可能做到呢？

[09:59] How are you to trade in probabilities, trade with an edge if you don't actually understand what variables result in a positive expectancy?
  如果你实际上不明白哪些变量会导致正期望值，你怎么能按概率交易、利用优势交易呢？

[10:05] If you haven't answered every single question on how...
  如果你还没有回答每一个关于如何……的问题……

[10:09] You're going to trade and what works how.
  你要进行交易，而什么方法有效呢？

[10:10] How are you supposed to do the right thing?
  你应该如何做正确的事？

[10:12] So one of the biggest mistakes is that people focus on psychology before they actually have a system in place.
  所以最大的错误之一是人们在真正建立系统之前就关注心理。

[10:16] And that's never going to work.
  而这永远不会奏效。

[10:18] I tried doing that for years and I failed for over 2 years trying to go that path.
  我尝试了多年，并且失败了超过两年，试图走那条路。

[10:21] If you just have a clear defined trading plan, you'll solve pretty much 95% of your issues with psychology.
  如果你有一个清晰明确的交易计划，你就能解决大约95%的心理问题。

[10:25] If you ever have any psychological issues with fear, that can be solved by confidence.
  如果你有任何与恐惧相关的心理问题，那可以通过自信来解决。

[10:29] How do you get confidence?
  你如何获得自信？

[10:31] If I have a stack of proof in my journal telling me exactly if I just do this, this and this, it'll work, it's really hard to not be confident.
  如果我的日志里有一堆证据，确切地告诉我只要做这个、这个和这个，它就会奏效，那么很难不自信。

[10:38] It's really hard to be fearful.
  很难感到恐惧。

[10:40] The second big thing that will fix most of, if not all, of your common trading mistakes is to have clarity.
  第二个能解决大部分（如果不是全部）常见交易错误的大问题是拥有清晰度。

[10:44] This goes back to answering every single little question.
  这又回到了回答每一个小问题。

[10:48] Most mistakes result from not being clear on your trading process.
  大多数错误源于对交易过程不清晰。

[10:50] I speak to lots of traders who have issues with trade management, either adding too much to a trade, closing a winning trade early, or moving their stop loss.
  我和很多交易者交谈过，他们在交易管理上有问题，要么加仓过多，要么过早平掉盈利的交易，要么移动止损。

[10:58] And I always ask them: do you have a clear written down trading plan exactly what steps you're going to take when you're managing a trade?
  我总是问他们：你有一个清晰写下来的交易计划，确切说明你在管理交易时要采取哪些步骤吗？

[11:05] When I enter, my stop's going to be here.
  当我入场时，我的止损将设在这里。

[11:07] I'm only going to trail my stop loss if it breaks a higher or low.
  只有当它突破更高点或更低点时，我才会移动止损。

[11:10] Only going to add if I see this and this.
  只有当我看到这个和这个时才会添加。

[11:12] If you don't have a simple step-by-step management plan, you're bound to have — you deserve to have — psychological issues around managing your trades.
  如果你没有一个简单的逐步管理计划，你必然会有——你活该有——围绕交易管理的心理问题。

[11:17] You're going to make mistakes 'cause you're not clear on exactly what you're trying to do.
  你会犯错，因为你不清楚自己到底想做什么。

[11:22] So you're going to be inconsistent.
  所以你会变得不一致。

[11:23] You don't know what the [&nbsp;__&nbsp;] you're doing.
  你根本不知道自己在做什么。

[11:24] And then by just shifting what you focus on, this will solve the remaining issues you have in psychology.
  然后只需转移你的关注点，这就能解决你剩下的心理问题。

[11:29] So if you just focus on, yeah, learning that process, getting a little bit better, focusing on answering each of those little questions with a clear defined trading plan, a system in place, and not focus on winning — because it doesn't matter.
  所以如果你只专注于，是的，学习那个过程，变得更好一点，专注于用清晰明确的交易计划和系统来回答每一个小问题，而不关注赢——因为那不重要。

[11:40] Does one winning trade matter if you're going to take a thousand trades over your trading career?
  如果你在交易生涯中要做一千笔交易，一笔赢利的交易重要吗？

[11:43] No.
  不。

[11:46] So if you want to become or be a profitable trader, you have to act like a profitable trader.
  所以如果你想成为或做一个盈利的交易者，你必须表现得像一个盈利的交易者。

[11:49] Make it unreasonable to not get what you want.
  让得不到你想要的东西变得不合理。

[11:51] You have to change your focus from being output-based.
  你必须把你的关注点从基于输出转变。

[11:55] You might have flawed beliefs around believing profitable trader wins all the time or has to win.
  你可能有一些有缺陷的信念，认为盈利的交易者总是赢或必须赢。

[11:59] Uh, you need to win.
  呃，你需要赢。

[12:02] You take an action, you deviate from your plan, and that results in you becoming an unprofitable trader.
  你采取行动，偏离你的计划，结果你变成了一个不盈利的交易者。

[12:08] You have input-based focuses.
  你有基于输入的关注点。

[12:08] You control their controllables.
  你控制那些可控的因素。

[12:10] You let go of everything else a profit.
  你放下其他一切，只关注利润。

[12:12] Trader sticks to the plan input based.
  交易者坚持基于输入的计划。

[12:15] Focus you have a thought I need to follow my plan action.
  专注，你有一个想法：我需要遵循我的计划行动。

[12:19] You stick to your plan regardless of what happens win or lose you're happy if you just stick to your plan.
  无论发生什么，你都坚持你的计划，赢或输，只要你坚持计划，你就开心。

[12:23] You focus on learning become a little bit better.
  你专注于学习，变得更好一点。

[12:25] You learn from a loss.
  你从亏损中学习。

[12:28] You be happy with when you win happy when you lose because you're learning.
  你赢的时候开心，输的时候也开心，因为你在学习。

[12:32] You're always moving forward so the long-term result if you're just focus on the input focus on being a profitable trader not trying to become or win or reach that output based of your new identity.
  你总是在前进，所以长期结果就是，如果你只专注于输入，专注于成为一个盈利的交易者，而不是试图成为、赢或达到基于你新身份的产出。

[12:40] You just have profitable trades.
  你只是有盈利的交易。

[12:42] You win more often than you lose.
  你赢的次数多于输的次数。

[12:44] You'll stick to your edge and you'll get so good that it's inevitable that you'd be profitable.
  你会坚持你的优势，并且你会变得如此优秀，以至于盈利是不可避免的。

[12:47] So in summary to win you just need to avoid big losses.
  所以总结一下，要赢，你只需要避免大的亏损。

[12:49] To do that just have simple risk management.
  要做到这一点，只需有简单的风险管理。

[12:51] If you want to avoid too many losses you have a clear edge backed by data using a trading plan a trading journal.
  如果你想避免太多亏损，你有一个由数据支持的清晰优势，使用交易计划和交易日志。

[12:58] And for psychology 95% of the issues pretty much every single issue is fixed by just doing the [&nbsp;__&nbsp;] work journaling trades are [&nbsp;__&nbsp;] boring.
  至于心理方面，95%的问题，几乎每一个问题，都通过做那些该死的工作、记录交易日志来解决，这些事很无聊。

[13:04] Having a clear defined trading plan is a bit uncomfortable bit tedious bit boring as well.
  有一个清晰明确的交易计划有点不舒服、有点繁琐、也有点无聊。

[13:09] But if you truly want to actually.
  但如果你真的想要实际做到。

[13:11] Succeed in 2025, you have to do these things.
  要在2025年成功，你必须做这些事情。

[13:14] I've been training for 5 years.
  我已经训练了5年。

[13:16] I failed for over two because I didn't do these things.
  我失败超过两年，因为我没有做这些事情。

[13:20] The only shortcut in trading is to learn from someone else's mistakes.
  交易中唯一的捷径是从别人的错误中学习。

[13:22] You either learn now and learning can be defined as changing your behavior.
  你要么现在学习，而学习可以被定义为改变你的行为。

[13:26] You either change your behavior now and focus on this, or you waste another couple years.
  你要么现在改变你的行为并专注于这个，要么再浪费几年。

[13:33] Then eventually you get to the point where you have no other option but to do this, because it's so painful you just keep on losing.
  然后最终你会到达一个点，除了这样做别无选择，因为太痛苦了，你一直亏损。

[13:37] So just why not do it now?
  那么为什么不现在就做呢？

[13:40] So here are some actual steps: write down a simple trading plan of how you want to trade.
  所以这里有一些实际步骤：写下你想如何交易的简单交易计划。

[13:44] It doesn't have to be the most perfect optimal plan.
  它不必是最完美最优的计划。

[13:46] You're going to trade something that you like trading better than what's perfect.
  你会交易你更喜欢交易的东西，而不是完美的。

[13:49] Make it as simple and easy to execute as possible.
  让它尽可能简单易行。

[13:54] Because I just have a three-step plan after 5 years of trading that's pretty simple.
  因为经过5年的交易，我只有一个三步计划，非常简单。

[13:57] Next step is just going to journal 100 trades in accordance with that plan.
  下一步就是按照那个计划记录100笔交易。

[13:59] You're going to track every reason for you taking a trade, every confluence, every variable in as much detail as possible.
  你会尽可能详细地追踪你进行交易的每一个原因、每一个汇合点、每一个变量。

[14:07] This is tedious, this is boring, this is kind of the hard part of...
  这很繁琐，这很无聊，这有点是困难的部分……

[14:12] Trading, how hard is it though to journal one trade? Not that hard.
  交易，记录一笔交易有多难呢？其实没那么难。

[14:16] The hard part is just doing it consistently.
  难的是持续地去做。

[14:18] You're then going to want to review that information.
  然后你会想要回顾那些信息。

[14:20] You'll find out what works, what doesn't, what time to trade, what pair to trade.
  你会发现什么有效、什么无效、什么时间交易、什么货币对交易。

[14:27] And then you just do more of what does, less of what doesn't.
  然后你就多做有效的，少做无效的。

[14:29] You improve your plan, you iterate, you change things.
  你改进你的计划，你迭代，你改变。

[14:31] And then you rinse and repeat that.
  然后你重复这个过程。

[14:33] Do that again and again and again.
  一遍又一遍地做。

[14:35] And then you get closer and closer and closer to that profitability threshold.
  然后你离那个盈利门槛越来越近。

[14:39] And this is the exact process I used.
  这正是我使用的方法。

[14:41] So yeah, I hope this helps becoming profitable in this year.
  所以，是的，我希望这能帮助你在今年实现盈利。

[14:42] And remember, remember nothing changes if nothing changes.
  记住，记住，如果什么都不改变，就什么都不会改变。

[14:45] Learning only happens when there's a change in behavior.
  只有当行为发生改变时，学习才会发生。

[14:50] If you watch this video and don't change your behavior the next day, you just do the exact same thing, you're not learning.
  如果你看了这个视频，第二天却不改变你的行为，你只是做同样的事情，你并没有在学习。

[14:55] This is just entertainment and you're just wasting your time.
  这只是娱乐，你只是在浪费时间。

[14:58] Write down a simple plan on exactly how you're going to put this into effect this year.
  写下你今年将如何实施这个计划的简单方案。

[15:01] And to help you with that, there's a notion template with the plan with the journal that you can use, fill out to help to make it as easy as possible for you just start.
  为了帮助你，有一个包含计划和日志的Notion模板，你可以使用并填写，以便让你尽可能轻松地开始。

[15:08] And if you have any more questions, just hop into the Discord as well.
  如果你还有更多问题，也可以加入Discord。

[15:12] Link in the description and you can ask me.
  链接在描述中，你可以问我。

[15:13] Questions whatever and you can share your journal get feedback on your process and we can all improve together.
  任何问题都可以，你可以分享你的日志，获得关于你过程的反馈，我们都能一起进步。
