# The Bitwig Grid -Retrigger, Cycle and Phase . E02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBuHaUx5rFY
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] [Music]
  [音乐]

[00:05] [Applause]
  [掌声]

[00:09] Okay, so welcome back to the video number two.
  好的，欢迎回到第二期视频。

[00:11] And on the previous one, we talked about the importance of pitch, phase, velocity, and discussed the difference between a gate and a trigger.
  在上一期中，我们讨论了音高、相位和力度的重要性，并讨论了门信号（gate）和触发信号（trigger）之间的区别。

[00:20] But now we know the difference between a gate and a trigger, right?
  但现在我们已经知道了门信号和触发信号的区别，对吧？

[00:23] So, okay, so on this one, we're going to expand all of this.
  好的，那么在这一期中，我们将扩展所有这些内容。

[00:26] I'm going to go to the pulse, I'm going to bring the pulse oscillator, and then I'm going to bring up an oscilloscope so I can see what is going on right here.
  我将转到脉冲部分，调出脉冲振荡器，然后我会打开一个示波器，这样我就能看到这里正在发生什么。

[00:34] So if I expand this and make it a little bit bigger, we can see and we can, you know, kind of predict what is going on right here.
  所以如果我把它展开并放大一点，我们就能看到，并且可以预判这里正在发生什么。

[00:41] So we have a pulse; the pulse goes up, then it goes down, and then goes up, and we can see what is going on and predict it.
  我们有一个脉冲；脉冲上升，然后下降，接着又上升，我们可以看到发生了什么并对其进行预测。

[00:50] So right here, if I press the C3, of course, we're gonna get that.
  所以在这里，如果我按下 C3 键，当然我们会得到那个声音。

[00:52] And if I play a higher key, we're gonna get much more of this.
  如果我弹奏一个更高的音，我们会得到更多这样的声音。

[00:57] But you know, it's very repetitive.
  但你知道，它非常重复。

[01:00] Okay, so what we need to do before we...
  好的，那么在我们开始之前需要做的是……

[01:02] Can, uh, talk about the re-trigger.
  可以，呃，谈谈重新触发。

[01:04] This is gonna be the topic of this, uh, pretty much all the whole section.
  这将是这个，呃，几乎整个部分的主题。

[01:08] It's gonna be how we can re-trigger, uh, the face of a waveform.
  内容将是如何重新触发，呃，波形的相位。

[01:10] And if I go right here and hover, it's going to say retrigger on device incoming notes, okay.
  如果我到这里悬停，它会显示“在设备接收到音符时重新触发”，好的。

[01:18] So first we need to learn how this works before we can even decide when we want to retrigger it.
  所以我们首先需要了解它是如何工作的，然后才能决定何时想要重新触发它。

[01:25] So right now, and notice that we have the yellow button right here.
  所以现在，请注意我们这里有一个黄色按钮。

[01:28] So if I press it many times, notice that this one is not going to change.
  所以如果我多次按下它，请注意这个（波形）不会改变。

[01:33] And this is by default how it works.
  这就是它的默认工作方式。

[01:36] So if I play the same key, nothing is happening.
  所以如果我弹奏同一个键，什么都不会发生。

[01:40] If I play a different key, of course we have a different tune.
  如果我弹奏不同的键，当然会有不同的曲调。

[01:41] We are playing a different key, so the frequency is going to change.
  我们弹奏的是不同的键，所以频率会改变。

[01:45] But if I play the same one, nothing changes.
  但如果我弹奏同一个键，什么都不会改变。

[01:48] So we can see how this is going, you know, it's going up and then it's going down and then up and then down and then up and then down.
  所以我们可以看到它是如何进行的，你知道，它上升然后下降，然后上升然后下降，然后上升然后下降。

[01:55] So we can divide this in multiple parts again because it's a pattern.
  所以我们可以再次将其分为多个部分，因为它是一个模式。

[01:59] We can, you know, we can predict that this is a repetitive pattern.
  我们可以，你知道，我们可以预测这是一个重复的模式。

[02:03] This one is going up at some point.
  这个在某个点会上升。

[02:06] We have right here the zero crossing point.
  我们在这里有零交叉点。

[02:08] This is going to be the line that divides the positive, which is this one, and the negative, that is going to be this one.
  这将是划分正极（即这一部分）和负极（即那一部分）的线。

[02:15] So if this goes up and then goes down, it's starting from here, goes up, and then goes down.
  所以如果它上升然后下降，它是从这里开始，上升，然后下降。

[02:20] At some point it's going to cross this zero point and then it's going to go down to negative and then go right here and then it's going to go all the way back.
  在某个点它会穿过这个零点，然后下降到负值，接着到达这里，最后完全回到原位。

[02:29] So if you think about this, this section, it's a pattern and then it's going to repeat itself over and over and over again.
  所以如果你思考一下，这一部分是一个模式，然后它会一遍又一遍地重复。

[02:39] Now this of course always depends on the waveform that you're using.
  当然，这总是取决于你所使用的波形。

[02:43] Uh, but this is a cycle, this is half of a cycle and this is going to be on the other half of a cycle.
  呃，但这是一个周期，这是半个周期，而这将会是周期的另一半。

[02:48] So this is a full cycle.
  所以这是一个完整的周期。

[02:51] And we can say that right here is going to positive and right here is going to negative.
  我们可以说这里是正向，而这里是负向。

[02:56] How much is going to positive?
  正向会有多少？

[02:58] Well, that depends on the synthesizer or the oscillator.
  嗯，那取决于合成器或振荡器。

[03:00] On Bitwig, things go to plus one or go to minus one.
  在 Bitwig 上，数值会达到正一或负一。

[03:07] And how they go up if you go to my to my uh to plus one or minus one or maybe to plus zero dot five that's going to be the amplitude right here.
  它们是如何上升的，如果你去到我的加一或减一，或者可能是加零点五，那将是这里的振幅。

[03:17] But we're going to talk about that on a different section.
  但我们将在另一个部分讨论这个问题。

[03:19] So now we know that this is the phase.
  所以现在我们知道这就是相位。

[03:22] We can predict that it's going up and it's going down.
  我们可以预测它会上升，也会下降。

[03:24] We know that we have a cycle then we have a full cycle.
  我们知道我们有一个周期，然后我们有一个完整的周期。

[03:28] And sometimes it depends on the oscillator this is going to be a little bit different.
  有时这取决于振荡器，情况会有一点不同。

[03:32] In this case this one goes up right here goes down and then meets right here and then we repeat the pattern and we repeat the pattern over and over again.
  在这种情况下，这个在这里上升，下降，然后在这一点相遇，然后我们重复这个模式，我们一遍又一遍地重复这个模式。

[03:41] Okay and again for different oscillators it just works a little bit different but at the end of the day it is the same idea.
  好的，再说一次，对于不同的振荡器，它的工作方式略有不同，但归根结底，理念是一样的。

[03:47] So let me just go back to the pulse.
  所以让我回到脉冲。

[03:52] So i will bring uh an audio out because i want to listen what i'm doing and i'm going to go all the way down in volume and i'm going to connect this oscillator so we can hear what this oscillator is doing.
  所以我会带出一个音频输出，因为我想听听我在做什么，我会把音量调到最低，然后我会连接这个振荡器，这样我们就能听到这个振荡器在做什么。

[04:04] It's a little bit annoying so if i pre.
  这有点烦人，所以如果我预先...

[04:07] Play new keys, notice of course this still changes.
  弹奏新的琴键，当然要注意到这仍然会发生变化。

[04:12] But at the end of the day, we can still predict that this is going up, this is going down, and it ends right here.
  但归根结底，我们仍然可以预测它是在上升还是下降，并且它就在这里结束。

[04:18] And then we have it again and again and over and over and over and so on.
  然后我们一次又一次、反复地经历这个过程，以此类推。

[04:22] Right, so we can predict this.
  对吧，所以我们可以预测这一点。

[04:24] Now I'm gonna go back down in volume.
  现在我要把音量调回去。

[04:28] So now we know when it's positive, when it's negative.
  所以现在我们知道它何时为正，何时为负。

[04:30] Now we know that we have a zero crossing point.
  现在我们知道我们有一个过零点。

[04:34] We know that we have cycles, you know, we have a half of a cycle or a full cycle.
  我们知道我们有周期，你知道，我们有半个周期或一个完整的周期。

[04:40] And we know how we can, you know, predict this.
  而且我们知道如何，你知道，预测这一点。

[04:43] So now, what the retrigger is going to do?
  那么现在，重触发功能是做什么的呢？

[04:46] Well, remember that when we play a key, it's not re-triggering.
  嗯，记住当我们弹奏一个琴键时，它不会重触发。

[04:51] And this is by default, when uh this is by default on Bitwig, it will not re-trigger on incoming notes.
  这是默认设置，当在 Bitwig 中默认这样时，它不会在接收到音符时重触发。

[04:59] So this button is going to do just that.
  所以这个按钮做的就是这件事。

[05:01] It's going to re-trigger the device on incoming notes, on device incoming notes.
  它会在接收到音符时重触发设备，即在设备接收到音符时。

[05:07] And when it says device, it's talking.
  当它提到设备时，它指的是...

[05:08] About the device, the, you know, the whole synthesizer, so it means that when we enable, uh, when I play a key, it's going to re-trigger this.
  关于这个设备，你知道，整个合成器，这意味着当我们启用它时，呃，当我弹奏一个键时，它会重新触发这个过程。

[05:17] So the starting or then the ending of every cycle and everything else is going to start to shift.
  所以每个周期的开始或结束以及其他一切都将开始偏移。

[05:24] And, uh, what is going to decide when to shift is going to be when we play a key.
  而且，呃，决定何时偏移的因素将是我们弹奏琴键的时候。

[05:29] So if I play a new key and I'm going to go up in volume, it's going to start shifting.
  所以如果我弹奏一个新的键并且音量会上升，它就会开始偏移。

[05:37] Right, so we start on different places.
  对，所以我们从不同的地方开始。

[05:40] Now we can still predict what's going on right here, and we don't hear a change in sound because we are always playing the same frequency.
  现在我们仍然可以预测这里正在发生什么，而且我们听不到声音的变化，因为我们一直在弹奏相同的频率。

[05:50] But we still, we can predict what's going on right there.
  但我们仍然可以预测那里正在发生什么。

[05:54] All right.
  好的。

[05:55] So this again, the re-triggering makes the shift, you know, makes the phase shift.
  所以这再次说明，重新触发会导致偏移，你知道，会导致相位偏移。

[06:01] Now we think about this and I'm gonna go to an envelope and bring an envelope because right now it's super annoying, so I would like to do something like.
  现在我们考虑一下这个问题，我打算去用一个包络，并引入一个包络，因为现在它非常烦人，所以我想要做点类似的事情。

[06:10] Something like that, okay.
  大概就是那样，好的。

[06:12] So since we know now that we have this re-trigger on incoming notes, what is going to happen if we connect something else to re-trigger this?
  既然我们现在知道可以通过输入音符来重新触发，那么如果我们连接其他东西来重新触发它会发生什么呢？

[06:20] Maybe I don't want to use the keyboard.
  也许我不想使用键盘。

[06:22] I don't want to play a key to have the face restart.
  我不想通过弹奏琴键来让相位重启。

[06:24] I don't want that.
  我不想要那样。

[06:28] So we know that we can go to input and output and bring the face, and this is going to be the device face.
  所以我们知道可以进入输入和输出设置并调出相位，这就是设备相位。

[06:35] And notice that the device face by default is going to be one bar.
  注意，设备相位默认是一个小节。

[06:36] It's going to look like this.
  它看起来会是这样。

[06:38] It's going to start at some point, then it's going to go up and then down and starts over and over and over again.
  它会从某一点开始，然后上升再下降，并不断地重复。

[06:44] So we have a face.
  所以我们有一个相位。

[06:47] So if I use this one to re-trigger the face of this one, notice that some things can start to happen.
  所以如果我用这个来重新触发另一个的相位，注意一些事情就开始发生了。

[06:55] It's gonna start to move.
  它开始移动了。

[06:57] Now if I go to the device face and go faster, we're gonna perceive that this one is moving.
  现在如果我进入设备相位并调快速度，我们会感觉到这个正在移动。

[07:04] So what the f is going on?
  这到底是怎么回事？

[07:06] Well, this face, this one, is instructing.
  嗯，这个相位，这一个，正在发出指令。

[07:11] This one, the oscillator, when it needs to re-trigger its phase, so we kind of perceive that it's moving because this is a very kind of a timed instruction.
  这个振荡器，当它需要重新触发相位时，我们之所以感觉到它在移动，是因为这是一个定时指令。

[07:19] Remember that this one is going to follow the tempo of your session and it has a timeline, it has a life cycle.
  记住，它会跟随你当前会话的节奏，它有时间轴，也有生命周期。

[07:26] So we've perceived that it's moving because this one is following the phase of the device.
  所以我们感觉到它在移动，是因为它正在跟随设备的相位。

[07:31] Phase is re-triggering by following this instruction.
  相位通过遵循此指令进行重新触发。

[07:35] Now why do we care about this?
  那么我们为什么要关心这个呢？

[07:38] Okay, so we do care because we can get different things with this.
  好的，我们关心是因为我们可以通过它获得不同的效果。

[07:41] I'm going to pull, put this oscillator right here and I'm going to go and bring a new oscillator.
  我要把这个振荡器放在这里，然后再拿一个新的振荡器。

[07:47] If I put this one and make it blue and I'm going to connect it right here, notice that they are kind of different.
  如果我放上这个并把它变成蓝色，然后把它连接到这里，你会发现它们有点不同。

[07:54] When the other one is starting, the other one is going up and so on and so on and so on.
  当另一个开始时，另一个正在上升，以此类推。

[07:58] If I delete it again and I'm going to bring it again and put it right here, notice that now it's different.
  如果我再次删除它，然后重新拿来放在这里，你会发现现在它又不同了。

[08:07] So by default on Bitwig, what Bitwig is going to do when you have...
  所以在 Bitwig 中，默认情况下，当你拥有……时，Bitwig 会怎么做。

[08:11] Different oscillators or different voices, the phase is going to shift a little bit from each other.
  不同的振荡器或不同的音色，相位会彼此产生一点偏移。

[08:17] And this is something that, uh, you know, works by default.
  这是默认就会生效的功能。

[08:20] If you go right here and you say voices and it says true, uh, you know, you notice it says this allows for droning patch patches in the closer analog behavior.
  如果你到这里，将“voices”设置为“true”，你会注意到它显示这允许在更接近模拟行为的情况下进行持续音色（droning）的修补。

[08:31] And the keyword right here is analog behavior, so it does this by default to get that kind of analog sound.
  这里的关键词是“模拟行为”，所以它默认执行此操作以获得那种模拟声音。

[08:36] If I go to digital, notice that it's going to go fall silence.
  如果我切换到数字模式，注意它会进入静音状态。

[08:41] And if I play a key, notice that I have the yellow key right here.
  如果我弹奏一个键，注意我这里有一个黄色的键。

[08:46] So everything is going to be like in the same spot, it's right in the same place.
  所以一切都会处于相同的位置，就在同一个地方。

[08:51] So it's a little bit different from what we had from before.
  所以这和我们之前的情况有点不同。

[08:55] And if I make it true, there is going to still follow the same relationship until I change the re-trigger.
  如果我将其设为“true”，它仍会遵循相同的关系，直到我更改重新触发（re-trigger）设置为止。

[09:00] Now they are re-triggering at the same time.
  现在它们在同一时间重新触发。

[09:05] So if I do this, now this one is going to be re-triggering on incoming notes, but the other one is going to stay the same.
  所以如果我这样做，现在这个会在接收到音符时重新触发，但另一个会保持不变。

[09:13] If I start playing the key, notice that the red one stays the same because we are not re-triggering on incoming notes.
  如果我开始弹奏琴键，请注意红色那个保持不变，因为我们没有在接收到音符时重新触发它。

[09:19] But the blue one is going to start to shift right.
  但蓝色那个会开始向右移动。

[09:27] Right, so what do we care?
  对，那么我们为什么要关心这个呢？

[09:29] Well, you know, why are we talking about this and you know, what is the importance of this?
  嗯，你知道，我们为什么要讨论这个，你知道，这有什么重要性呢？

[09:32] So okay, so let me just bring a different waveform.
  好吧，让我换一个波形。

[09:36] I'm going to bring the sine wave now.
  我现在要调出正弦波。

[09:38] All the oscillators on Bitwig, uh, this oscillators in this case are just a little bit different because they can do many things, they can do multiple things.
  Bitwig 上的所有振荡器，呃，在这种情况下，这些振荡器有点不同，因为它们可以做很多事情，它们可以做多种事情。

[09:47] So in this case, this is going to be kind of a sine wave.
  所以在这个例子中，这会是一种正弦波。

[09:50] So if I play a key, remember we are re-triggering this one and not this one.
  所以如果我弹奏一个键，记住我们正在重新触发这个，而不是那个。

[09:55] So the phase is going to re-trigger and start on a different place, on different spots.
  所以相位会重新触发，并从不同的位置、不同的点开始。

[10:01] Now what happens if I do re-trigger them both?
  现在，如果我把它们两个都重新触发会发生什么？

[10:03] What do you think is going to happen?
  你认为会发生什么？

[10:05] I'm going to go right there and play a key.
  我现在就去那里弹奏一个键。

[10:09] And we are re-triggering both at the same time, so they are kind of aligned.
  我们同时重新触发了它们，所以它们算是对齐了。

[10:15] Right, and that is fine, that's how it works.
  好的，没关系，这就是它的工作方式。

[10:18] We are re-triggering both oscillators, so they are super aligned.
  我们正在重新触发两个振荡器，所以它们是对齐的。

[10:23] And we can see that right here they are joining on this spot, and they are joining right here, and joining right here.
  我们可以看到它们就在这里汇合，在这里汇合，也在那里汇合。

[10:28] Not all oscillators are going to be doing the same thing or kind of give you the same result on Bitwig, for example.
  例如，并非所有的振荡器在 Bitwig 上都会执行相同的操作或产生相同的结果。

[10:35] Sometimes if I bring a phasor right here, and this is something we are going to be covering on a few sections, and I go to Data, for example, and I do the same trick, I'm going to get a sine wave.
  有时如果我在这里引入一个相位器（这是我们将在后续章节中讨论的内容），例如我转到 Data 并使用同样的技巧，我就会得到一个正弦波。

[10:52] And I'm going to go to Display and bring a new oscilloscope, I'm going to put it right there.
  然后我转到 Display 并调出一个新的示波器，把它放在那里。

[10:56] And this one is going to be the yellow one, I guess, going to be yellow.
  我想这个会是黄色的。

[10:58] And I'm gonna do the red one, and I'm going to retrigger on incoming notes.
  我会设置红色的那个，并且我会根据输入的音符进行重新触发。

[11:04] Notice that we get something different.
  注意我们得到了一些不同的东西。

[11:06] We are doing the same; this one, at the end of the day, it's going to be a sine wave, and we are re-triggering all the things at once when I play a key.
  我们做的是同样的事情；归根结底，这会是一个正弦波，当我弹奏一个键时，我们正在同时重新触发所有事物。

[11:14] But notice that right here...
  但请注意这里……

[11:17] The relationship between the waveforms is a little bit different now still.
  波形之间的关系现在仍然有一点不同。

[11:22] It doesn't matter for our case.
  这对我们的情况来说并不重要。

[11:24] They sound pretty close, they sound pretty much the same because we are doing a sine wave and a square and we are doing the same pitch.
  它们听起来非常接近，听起来几乎一样，因为我们正在使用正弦波和方波，并且我们使用的是相同的音高。

[11:33] Now the trick right here and the interesting part of this is what's going to happen when we start offsetting them and who is going to be re-triggering this oscillator or this oscillator.
  现在这里的诀窍以及有趣的部分在于，当我们开始偏移它们时会发生什么，以及谁将重新触发这个振荡器或那个振荡器。

[11:46] Okay, so we know that we can use a phase or we can use something else to re-trigger this oscillator.
  好的，我们知道我们可以使用相位或其他东西来重新触发这个振荡器。

[11:51] So what happens if I decide to grab this oscillator and say, dude, now this is going to be the one, this is going to be the one, this oscillator is going to re-trigger the phase of the sine wave?
  那么，如果我决定抓住这个振荡器并说，嘿，现在就是这个，就是这个，这个振荡器将重新触发正弦波的相位，会发生什么呢？

[12:05] And notice as soon as I connect this, if I kind of do this, they are kind of in the pocket.
  请注意，一旦我连接它，如果我这样做，它们就处于同步状态了。

[12:13] And if I do this, it's going to shift and it's going to do pretty much what the other one was doing.
  如果我这样做，它就会发生偏移，并且会产生与另一个振荡器几乎相同的效果。

[12:19] So this one now, it's providing an instruction, right?
  所以现在这个正在提供指令，对吧？

[12:22] And we can hear it because this is what we, you know, it's connected to the out.
  我们可以听到它，因为这就是我们，你知道的，它连接到了输出端。

[12:26] This one, but the same phase is re-triggering the sine wave.
  这个，但相同的相位正在重新触发正弦波。

[12:34] And it's telling how the sine wave should align to the phase of the first one.
  它在指示正弦波应该如何与第一个的相位对齐。

[12:40] And we do have a name for this.
  我们确实给这个起了一个名字。

[12:42] This one is going to be the master oscillator and this one is going to be the slave oscillator.
  这个将是主振荡器，而这个将是从振荡器。

[12:46] Why is it slave?
  为什么它是从属的？

[12:49] Well, because it's re-triggering its phase, and the one who's calling the shots is going to be the first oscillator, which is the master.
  嗯，因为它正在重新触发它的相位，而发号施令的是第一个振荡器，也就是主振荡器。

[12:55] So now this is a master and this is the slave.
  所以现在这是主振荡器，这是从振荡器。

[13:01] Now right now, since this one is calling the shots and we are doing the same semitones, we are on the same spot, you know, the ratios are the same and we are playing the same key, we don't hear a lot of the difference.
  现在，由于这个正在发号施令，而且我们使用的是相同的半音，我们在同一个位置，你知道的，比例相同，并且我们演奏的是同一个调，所以我们听不出太大的区别。

[13:14] Right, we just don't, uh, we don't see a lot of differences as well.
  对，我们只是，呃，我们也没有看到太大的差异。

[13:16] So what happens if I start to shift, if I start?
  那么如果我开始移动，如果我开始，会发生什么？

[13:21] To shift this oscillator and shift it kind of start offsetting it from the pitch of this one.
  要移动这个振荡器并移动它，开始将其从这个振荡器的音高上偏移。

[13:26] If I go right here to the semitones and I start going up and I start going up, notice what starts to happen.
  如果我直接转到半音，然后开始向上调，注意会发生什么。

[13:35] So I'm going to go maybe to 6.
  所以我打算调到 6 左右。

[13:38] Now remember we talked about how predictable the waveform is and that we can predict when it's going up, when it's going down, what it's starting, and when it's ending.
  现在记住，我们讨论过波形是多么可预测，我们可以预测它何时上升、何时下降、何时开始以及何时结束。

[13:47] So right now when we shift the semitones, this one again, remember the sine wave is retriggering to the phase of this one, but when we offset it, it's going to start kind of doing something weird.
  所以现在当我们移动半音时，这个振荡器再次触发——记住正弦波会重新触发到这个振荡器的相位——但当我们偏移它时，它会开始做一些奇怪的事情。

[14:00] So when we offset it, of course this sine wave is going to go faster because it's going to go six semitones up.
  所以当我们偏移它时，这个正弦波当然会变快，因为它会升高六个半音。

[14:07] So we have a different waveform from this one, we have a different speed, you know, we have a different frequency.
  所以我们得到了一个与之前不同的波形，我们有了不同的速度，你知道，我们有了不同的频率。

[14:13] So this one is going up at some point, it's starting, and right here we have the pattern.
  所以这个振荡器在某个点上升，它开始了，就在这里我们看到了这个模式。

[14:17] If I go up, the sine wave goes up, then goes down, and then goes up, and then.
  如果我调高，正弦波就会上升，然后下降，然后再上升，然后……

[14:23] At some point it is going to meet the starting of the new cycle of the square.
  在某个点，它将会遇到方波新周期的开始。

[14:29] So when it reaches right here, it is going to say, "Oh, you know, I now remember I am re-triggering and following the master oscillator, which is the square."
  所以当它到达这里时，它会说：“哦，我知道了，我现在记得我正在重新触发并跟随主振荡器，也就是方波。”

[14:40] So I'm sorry, square, I'm going to restart my cycle and I'm going to start over again right here at the bottom.
  所以，抱歉了方波，我要重启我的周期，我要在这里从底部重新开始。

[14:45] So the whole thing repeats.
  所以整个过程会重复。

[14:47] It's going to go up, it's going to go down, and when it reaches the end of the cycle, it's going to restart its cycle.
  它会上升，会下降，当它到达周期末尾时，它会重启它的周期。

[14:54] Right, so in conclusion, this one is telling the oscillator 2, the sine wave, this master is telling the slave when to restart its cycle and how to behave.
  没错，所以总结一下，这个主振荡器正在告诉从振荡器（正弦波）何时重启周期以及如何表现。

[15:05] If we change the semitones, if we change the pitch, again, master-slave, this one is retriggering and following the phase of the master oscillator.
  如果我们改变半音，如果我们改变音高，同样是主从关系，这个振荡器正在重新触发并跟随主振荡器的相位。

[15:20] Isn't that how oscillator sync works, you know, the phase of the slave will restart to be in?
  振荡器同步不就是这样工作的吗？从振荡器的相位会重启以保持同步。

[15:25] Sync with the master phase.
  与主相位同步。

[15:28] So yeah, we are doing oscillator sync.
  所以是的，我们正在进行振荡器同步。

[15:30] This one is telling when the oscillator 2 needs to re-trigger or restart the waveform or restart cycle.
  这个信号指示振荡器 2 何时需要重新触发、重启波形或重启周期。

[15:37] So we go up, we go down, and when this one is meeting the end or the start of the cycle of this master, it is restarting the cycle and over and over and over again.
  所以我们上升、下降，当这个信号遇到主周期的终点或起点时，它就会重启周期，如此反复。

[15:49] Now at the end of the day, what we care is about how it sounds.
  现在归根结底，我们关心的是它的声音如何。

[15:52] So if I go right here at the bottom and maybe do something a little bit more normal, I'm going to bring the mixer.
  所以如果我到这里底部，做一些更常规的操作，我会把混音器调出来。

[15:58] Why not?
  为什么不呢？

[16:00] I'm going to go there, I'm going to connect this one as a first one, this one as a second one, and I'm going to disconnect this one because we don't want that anymore.
  我要去那里，把这个连接为第一个，这个连接为第二个，然后我要断开这个连接，因为我们不再需要它了。

[16:08] And I'm going to bring it right here.
  然后我要把它带到这里。

[16:11] And I'm going to connect this, and this one is going to be the second one.
  我要连接这个，而这个将作为第二个。

[16:16] So now if we try to listen what's going on, we are going to get this one and we are going to get that one.
  所以现在如果我们试着听听发生了什么，我们会得到这个声音，也会得到那个声音。

[16:22] So let me go up in volume.
  那么让我调大音量。

[16:25] So if I play something, we could hear that it's just a little bit different.
  所以如果我弹奏一些东西，我们可以听到它有一点点不同。

[16:32] If I go back to the same thing we had before, the Arkansas line, and playing on the same spot, we have a duller sound, right?
  如果我回到我们之前用的那个，阿肯色州音轨，并在同一个位置弹奏，我们会得到一个更沉闷的声音，对吧？

[16:44] If I start shifting...
  如果我开始移动...

[16:46] [Music]
  [音乐]

[16:55] So that is what we get.
  这就是我们得到的结果。

[16:57] So by playing with this, with re-triggering the waveform, we are starting to get, we start to get different sounds.
  所以通过这样操作，通过重新触发波形，我们开始得到，我们开始得到不同的声音。

[17:02] Now of course the magic happens when you start, uh, you know, modulating this feature or maybe you add a different oscillator and you start to shift the semitones or shift the frequencies.
  当然，当你开始，呃，你知道，调制这个功能，或者也许你添加一个不同的振荡器，并开始移动半音或改变频率时，奇迹就会发生。

[17:13] But someone is going to be doing the instruction, going to be sending an instruction of when the other ones, the slave ones, needs to restart.
  但会有人在执行指令，发送关于其他从属设备何时需要重启的指令。

[17:23] And this is going to, of course, take you to, uh...
  而这当然会带你进入，呃...

[17:27] To get that different sound because we are restarting the face, okay?
  为了得到那种不同的声音，因为我们正在重新开始这个界面，好吗？

[17:31] So let's start over and let's try to reuse what we've just learned to create kind of a, you know, just a nice sound.
  所以让我们重新开始，并尝试利用我们刚刚学到的东西来创造一种，你知道的，不错的音色。

[17:37] So I'm gonna go to audio out and we know that one.
  所以我要去音频输出，我们知道那个。

[17:40] I'm going to bring an envelope and this envelope is going to be, I don't know, an AR.
  我要引入一个包络，这个包络将会是，我不知道，一个 AR 包络。

[17:44] And what I'm going to do, I'm going to kind of make it an AR, you know, a DSR, but I'm just going to use it as an AR.
  我要做的是，我打算把它做成一个 AR，你知道的，一个 DSR，但我只会把它当作 AR 来用。

[17:52] What else? I'm going to bring a mixer so we can mix different sounds and I'm going to put it right here.
  还有什么？我要引入一个混音器，这样我们就可以混合不同的声音，我会把它放在这里。

[17:58] And what I want to do, I want to do that classic oscillator sync.
  我想做的是，我想做那种经典的振荡器同步。

[18:02] So I'm going to go to a pulse, then I'm going to bring maybe a sine wave and I'm going to make this one blue.
  所以我打算用一个脉冲波，然后我可能会引入一个正弦波，并把这个设为蓝色。

[18:08] And I'm going to bring maybe a saw and I'm going to make this one green so we can just, you know, identify them.
  然后我可能会引入一个锯齿波，并把这个设为绿色，这样我们就可以，你知道的，识别它们。

[18:12] So this one is going to be the first one right here, I'm going to put it right there.
  所以这个会是第一个，就在这里，我会把它放在那里。

[18:18] This one is going to be the second one and this one is going to be the third one.
  这个会是第二个，而这个会是第三个。

[18:19] So at the end of the day, we are going to be connecting all this.
  所以最终，我们将把所有这些连接起来。

[18:23] It's going to be a little bit loud, so if I play something, of course I need to connect the out.
  声音会有点大，所以如果我演奏什么东西，当然我需要连接输出端。

[18:30] It's going to sound like that, right?
  听起来会是那样，对吧？

[18:31] [Music]
  [音乐]

[18:34] So we are playing the three oscillators at the same time.
  所以我们正在同时播放这三个振荡器。

[18:36] We have the same semitones.
  我们有相同的半音。

[18:38] We are on the same spot.
  我们处于相同的位置。

[18:40] We are not doing anything differently, right?
  我们没有做任何不同的事情，对吧？

[18:43] So again, let's try to reuse what we just learned.
  所以再次尝试复用我们刚刚学到的东西。

[18:48] We can use this one to re-trigger the slaves.
  我们可以用这一个来重新触发从属振荡器。

[18:51] So now this is the master and the other ones are the slaves.
  所以现在这是主振荡器，而其他的是从属振荡器。

[18:54] So how is this going to sound?
  那么这听起来会是什么样呢？

[18:57] [Music]
  [音乐]

[19:04] So it sounds cool, but it doesn't sound that cool.
  听起来很酷，但并没有那么酷。

[19:06] Now the magic with oscillator sync happens when you start to offset the pitch of the oscillators.
  现在，当你开始偏移振荡器的音高时，振荡器同步的魔力就出现了。

[19:13] So on this one, I'm gonna go to maybe eight or something like that.
  所以在这个上面，我打算调到八或者类似的值。

[19:18] And on this one, I don't know, I'm gonna go to, I don't know, three.
  而在另一个上面，我不知道，我打算调到，我不知道，三。

[19:20] Let's just, you know, throw a number.
  我们只是，你知道，随便选个数字。

[19:24] [Music]
  [音乐]

[19:28] Notice that the sound really, really...
  注意到声音真的，真的……

[19:31] Changes when you start offsetting the oscillators.
  当你开始偏移振荡器时，声音会发生变化。

[19:37] Now if I bring an envelope, I'm going to use this envelope to do the same thing.
  现在如果我引入一个包络，我打算用这个包络来做同样的事情。

[19:41] I'm going to start moving the semitones or the pitch of the sleeve oscillators to get that classic again oscillator sync sound.
  我将开始移动半音或从属振荡器的音高，以再次获得那种经典的振荡器同步声音。

[19:49] I'm going to go right there and I'm going to go really up on this one.
  我就要在那儿，而且我要把这个调得很高。

[19:51] I'm gonna go 19, just you know, just to go someplace.
  我要调到19，你知道的，只是为了去到某个位置。

[19:56] And then this one's, uh, this one's going to go 10, why not?
  然后这个，呃，这个调到10，为什么不呢？

[20:00] And of course, if we want, we can change it later.
  当然，如果我们想的话，以后还可以更改它。

[20:01] So now if I play it, right, so we get that cool kind of, uh, we get that cold kind of a classic oscillator sync sound.
  所以现在如果我播放它，对，我们得到了那种很酷的，呃，我们得到了那种经典的振荡器同步声音。

[20:18] Now everything sounds really trashy when we are not using effects.
  现在当我们不使用效果器时，一切听起来都很糟糕。

[20:21] So I'm gonna bring a delay and I'm gonna bring a reverb.
  所以我打算加入一个延迟效果器和一个混响效果器。

[20:26] And for now, um, I'm not gonna do anything because, you know, I'm just gonna leave.
  目前，嗯，我什么都不做，因为，你知道的，我打算就这样放着。

[20:32] them on the default patch so if i play

[20:35] something let me just you know do

[20:36] something like

[20:44] [Applause]

[20:44] [Music]

[20:46] that right

[20:50] so we didn't do much we just use what

[20:52] we've learned and we did very little

[20:55] three oscillators these ones are

[20:56] restarting and then when we do so we off

[20:59] set the

[21:01] the uh the pitch of the other ones it's

[21:03] a classic oscillator sing sound and if

[21:05] you wanted to we can just you know keep

[21:07] expanding this and adding maybe shapers

[21:11] or different effects we can even make it

[21:13] go maybe go right here and start early

[21:15] following this one so if i

[21:19] see if i

[21:20] notice that now we can we can hear that

[21:22] this one is moving at some point so

[21:27] [Music]

[21:37] right so

[21:38] very cool classic sound what if we

[21:41] wanted to bring a filter you know

[21:42] something very very normal that we get

[21:45] on any synthesizer right now we are not

[21:46] even using a filter so if i uh bring

[21:49] maybe this one just to bring something

[21:52] uh this one is going to start of course

[21:54] doing the filtering but maybe i want to

[21:56] add some movement so maybe we can go to

[21:59] an envelope and kind of provide some

[22:02] movement to this one and i'm going to

[22:04] say that i want to go up but some point

[22:06] and at this point i'm not just really

[22:08] i'm just kidding about

[22:11] doing things just just for doing things

[22:17] let me do something like that

[22:21] and i'm going to do the same to the

[22:22] restroom so we can have a little bit of

[22:24] resonance

[22:26] [Applause]

[22:28] [Music]

[22:32] [Applause]

[22:37] [Music]

[22:41] [Applause]

[22:41] [Music]

[22:45] so there there you go you know just

[22:47] using a very simple concept which is the

[22:50] re-trigger of the envelope and then we

[22:52] just used something very simple you know

[22:53] a mixer a little bit of filtering and a

[22:56] little bit of uh envelope but everything

[22:58] that we use was you know uh the

[23:00] knowledge that we just acquired that

[23:03] it's how the retrigger is going to

[23:05] affect sound especially when we use

[23:08] something to retrigger the waveform we

[23:11] trigger the face and if we use the

[23:13] master oscillator we're going to get

[23:15] that classic sync sound

[23:17] so we've learned the importance of a

[23:19] face and how we can manipulate it at

[23:22] some point and this is just the

[23:24] beginning

[23:25] so notice on each oscillator right here

[23:28] that you have the purple in right here

[23:31] not the yellow one the purple one so

[23:33] this one is going to be the face in so

[23:36] we can use the face of something to do

[23:38] face modulation on each oscillator and

[23:42] this is going to be a game changer for

[23:44] you

[23:45] because we can create an amazing just an

[23:47] amazing amount of sounds i would like to

[23:50] say infinite amount of sounds depending

[23:53] on what we are feeding to this control

[23:55] and depending on which oscillator or

[23:58] what we are doing or how we are

[24:00] re-triggering the waveform

[24:02] so this was the first step so we can go

[24:05] and learn this one on the next video now

[24:08] of course if you like this and you find

[24:09] this useful uh put leave a comment down

[24:12] below and let me know because if no one

[24:14] watches this no one likes this why keep

[24:17] on doing this right so remember to like

[24:20] and of course subscribe and uh to leave

[24:22] a message if you can now of course if

[24:24] you have the money you can go to patreon

[24:26] buy me a coffee if you want and only if

[24:28] you have the money if you can afford it

[24:31] and that's it so see you on the next one

[24:54] you
