# The Basic Elements - Shape Value Color Edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfAZt3O0sLY
Translation: zh-CN

[00:11] Welcome to Proo. My name is Stan Preno. Uh.
  欢迎来到 Proo。我叫 Stan Preno。嗯。

[00:14] Welcome to Proo. My name is Stan Preno. Uh.
  欢迎来到 Proo。我叫 Stan Preno。嗯。

[00:17] This episode is a really important one.
  这一集非常重要。

[00:19] I'm going to be introducing you guys to the basic elements that make up any picture.
  我将向大家介绍构成任何图像的基本元素。

[00:22] We see everything around us in 3D and then we try to draw it on a two-dimensional surface.
  我们看到周围的一切都是三维的，然后我们试图在二维表面上绘制它。

[00:27] Of course, drawing an actual 3D world on paper is impossible.
  当然，在纸上绘制真实的 3D 世界是不可能的。

[00:29] So we have to learn how to create the illusion of depth.
  所以我们必须学会如何创造深度的错觉。

[00:31] Any picture can be broken down into the basic elements to create that illusion.
  任何图像都可以分解为基本元素来创造那种错觉。

[00:36] It's kind of like the periodic table of elements for artists.
  这有点像艺术家的元素周期表。

[00:41] Except lucky for us, it's a much smaller table of elements.
  对我们来说幸运的是，它是一个小得多的元素表。

[00:43] So we can use these elements to show form and depth if we are realists or representational artists.
  所以，如果我们是现实主义者或写实艺术家，我们可以使用这些元素来展示形式和深度。

[00:49] But it really isn't just used to show form and depth.
  但它并不仅仅用于展示形式和深度。

[00:53] It could be used for anything.
  它可以用于任何方面。

[00:56] Any.
  任何。

[01:01] it could be used for anything any picture that you can see anything around.
  它可以用于任何事物，任何你能看到的周围的图像。

[01:03] picture that you can see anything around you can be broken up into these elements.
  你能看到的任何周围的图像都可以分解成这些元素。

[01:06] you can be broken up into these elements an abstract watercolor painting a.
  你可以分解成这些元素，一幅抽象的水彩画，一个。

[01:08] an abstract watercolor painting a realistic portrait a photograph of a.
  一幅抽象的水彩画，一个写实的肖像，一张日落的照片。

[01:10] realistic portrait a photograph of a sunset anything that you can see can be.
  写实的肖像，一张日落的照片，你能看到的任何事物都可以。

[01:13] sunset anything that you can see can be described with shape value color and.
  日落，你能看到的任何事物都可以用形状、明暗、颜色和来描述。

[01:17] described with shape value color and Edge I would even argue that there are.
  用形状、明暗、颜色和边缘来描述。我甚至会说，只有。

[01:19] Edge I would even argue that there are only three major elements shape color.
  边缘。只有三个主要元素：形状、颜色。

[01:22] only three major elements shape color and Edge because value is just a sub.
  三个主要元素：形状、颜色和边缘，因为明暗只是一个子。

[01:26] and Edge because value is just a sub element of color but value is so.
  和边缘，因为明暗只是颜色的一小部分，但明暗非常。

[01:28] element of color but value is so important that artists have separated it.
  颜色的一部分，但明暗非常重要，以至于艺术家们将其分开了。

[01:31] important that artists have separated it into its own element and when we're.
  重要，将其分成了自己的元素。当我们。

[01:34] into its own element and when we're drawing it's the only sub element of.
  自己的元素。当我们绘画时，它是唯一的子元素。

[01:36] drawing it's the only sub element of color that we can see and so we forget.
  绘画。它是我们能看到的唯一颜色子元素，所以我们忘记了。

[01:39] color that we can see and so we forget about the concept of color for a drawing.
  颜色。所以我们忘记了绘画中的颜色概念。

[01:42] about the concept of color for a drawing and we just save value when we start.
  绘画中的颜色概念，我们只保存明暗。当我们开始。

[01:45] and we just save value when we start painting we introduce the other two sub.
  我们只保存明暗。当我们开始绘画时，我们引入了另外两个子。

[01:47] painting we introduce the other two sub elements of color Hue and.
  绘画。我们引入了另外两个颜色子元素：色相和。

[01:50] elements of color Hue and chroma so let's go over these elements.
  颜色子元素：色相和饱和度。所以我们一个一个地来看这些元素。

[01:52] one by one starting with shape shape is.
  从形状开始。形状是。

[01:55] one by one starting with shape shape is a concept that's familiar to most of us.
  一个一个地开始，从形状开始。形状是一个对我们大多数人来说都很熟悉的概念。

[01:58] a concept that's familiar to most of us it's the element we use to draw as kids.
  一个对我们大多数人来说都很熟悉的と言う概念。它是我们小时候用来画画的元素。

[02:01] it's the element we use to draw as kids it's the area that something takes up.
  它是我们小时候用来画画的元素。它是某物占据的区域。

[02:04] it's the area that something takes up it's the outline or the Contour of all.
  它占据了某个区域，它是所有图形的轮廓或外形。

[02:06] it's the outline or the Contour of all the pieces in the drawing but it's not.
  它是绘图中所有部分的轮廓或外形，但它不是。

[02:09] the pieces in the drawing but it's not limited to just the outline of the big.
  绘图中的部分，但它不限于只是大图形的轮廓。

[02:11] limited to just the outline of the big elements the smaller parts also have.
  限于只是大元素的轮廓，较小的部分也有。

[02:14] elements the smaller parts also have specific shapes for the early stages of.
  元素，较小的部分也有特定形状，用于绘图的早期阶段。

[02:17] specific shapes for the early stages of a drawing you want to develop your.
  特定形状，用于绘图的早期阶段，您想培养您的。

[02:19] a drawing you want to develop your ability to simplify a shape this is.
  绘图，您想培养您简化形状的能力，这很重要。

[02:22] important so that you can focus on the composition and the breakdown of the big.
  重要的是，这样您可以专注于构图和大的分解。

[02:24] composition and the breakdown of the big picture getting distracted by the.
  构图和大的画面分解，过早地被分散注意力。

[02:26] picture getting distracted by the smaller details too early can hurt you.
  画面，过早地被小细节分散注意力会伤害您。

[02:29] smaller details too early can hurt you in the long run working big to small is.
  小细节过早地会伤害您，从长远来看，从大到小工作是一个。

[02:31] in the long run working big to small is usually a good idea when simplifying.
  从长远来看，从大到小工作通常是一个好主意，在简化时。

[02:34] usually a good idea when simplifying think of geometric shapes squares.
  通常是一个好主意，在简化时，想想几何形状，正方形。

[02:37] think of geometric shapes squares rectangles circles ovals triangles.
  想想几何形状，正方形，矩形，圆形，椭圆形，三角形。

[02:40] rectangles circles ovals triangles diamonds crescents and so on these are.
  矩形，圆形，椭圆形，三角形，菱形，新月形等等，这些是。

[02:43] diamonds crescents and so on these are simple geometric shapes as opposed to.
  菱形，新月形等等，这些是简单的几何形状，而不是。

[02:47] simple geometric shapes as opposed to complex organic ones for example this.
  简单的几何形状，而不是复杂的有机形状，例如这个。

[02:49] complex shape of a leaf can be.
  复杂的叶子形状可以被。

[02:53] complex shape of a leaf can be simplified in the earlier stages of a.
  复杂的叶子形状可以在早期阶段被简化。

[02:55] simplified in the earlier stages of a drawing and then the details can be.
  简化在绘图的早期阶段，然后细节可以被。

[02:57] drawing and then the details can be found in the later stages shape is the.
  绘图，然后细节可以在后期阶段找到，形状是。

[02:59] found in the later stages shape is the most important element to convey the.
  在后期阶段找到，形状是传达最重要的元素。

[03:02] most important element to convey the.
  传达最重要的元素。

[03:04] most important element to convey the identity of an object these two shapes.
  传达物体身份的最重要元素是这两种形状。

[03:08] identity of an object these two shapes are very different and symbolize two.
  物体的身份，这两种形状非常不同，象征着两种。

[03:10] are very different and symbolize two very different things they are not.
  非常不同的事物，它们不是。

[03:12] very different things they are not three-dimensional but it's still very.
  非常不同的事物，它们不是三维的，但仍然非常。

[03:14] three-dimensional but it's still very obvious what they represent just by.
  三维的，但仍然非常明显它们代表什么，只需通过。

[03:16] obvious what they represent just by looking at the shape that's why shape.
  明显它们代表什么，只需通过观察形状，这就是为什么形状。

[03:19] looking at the shape that's why shape design is such an important skill to.
  观察形状，这就是为什么图形设计是一项如此重要的技能，需要。

[03:21] design is such an important skill to practice and develop simply put shape.
  设计是一项如此重要的技能，需要练习和发展，简单地说，图形。

[03:24] practice and develop simply put shape design is making shapes look good it's a.
  练习和发展，简单地说，图形设计就是让形状看起来好看，这有点。

[03:28] design is making shapes look good it's a bit arbitrary but you know it when you.
  设计就是让形状看起来好看，这有点随意，但你一看就知道。

[03:31] bit arbitrary but you know it when you see it you could say that this shape is.
  随意，但你一看就知道，你可以说这个形状比那个形状更好，因为它。

[03:33] see it you could say that this shape is better than this one because it's.
  更好，因为它更简洁、更有趣。它能更好地传达信息。

[03:35] better than this one because it's cleaner and more interesting it does a.
  更有趣。它能更好地传达信息。

[03:38] cleaner and more interesting it does a better job of getting the point across.
  更有趣。它能更好地传达信息。

[03:40] better job of getting the point across and doing so in a more interesting way.
  更好地传达信息，并以更有趣的方式做到这一点。

[03:43] and doing so in a more interesting way now let's move on to color now I'm going.
  并以更有趣的方式做到这一点。现在让我们转向颜色。我现在将。

[03:46] now let's move on to color now I'm going to go into color theory in a little bit.
  现在让我们转向颜色。我现在将更深入地探讨色彩理论。

[03:48] to go into color theory in a little bit more depth later since it's a very.
  稍后，因为它是一个非常复杂的主题，值得用一整集甚至一整系列。

[03:51] more depth later since it's a very complex topic and it deserves its own.
  更深入地探讨，因为它是一个非常复杂的主题，值得用一整集甚至一整系列。

[03:53] complex topic and it deserves its own episode and maybe even a whole series of.
  集。但现在我将只介绍非常非常基础的。

[03:55] episode and maybe even a whole series of episodes uh but right now I'm just going.
  集。但现在我将只介绍非常非常基础的。

[03:58] to go over the very very basic.
  非常非常基础的。

[04:00] color has three subcategories the Hue.
  颜色有三个子类别：色相。

[04:03] color has three subcategories the Hue the chroma and the value for.
  颜色有三个子类别：色相、饱和度和明度，用于。

[04:06] The chroma and the value, for example, this color has a purple.
  色度和饱和度，例如，这种颜色是紫色的。

[04:09] Example, this color has a purple hue, the number eight.
  例如，这种颜色具有紫色的色相，数字八。

[04:12] Hue, the number eight value and a medium.
  色相，数字八的饱和度和中等。

[04:15] Value and a medium chroma hue is what we typically refer to.
  饱和度和中等色度色相是我们通常所指的。

[04:18] Chroma hue is what we typically refer to when we say color yellow, orange, red, blue.
  色度色相是我们通常所说的颜色黄、橙、红、蓝。

[04:21] When we say color yellow, orange, red, blue, green, these are all hues.
  当我们说颜色黄、橙、红、蓝、绿时，这些都是色相。

[04:24] Green, these are all hues. Your traditional color wheel is an.
  绿，这些都是色相。你传统的色轮是一个。

[04:26] Traditional color wheel is an arrangement of hues.
  传统的色轮是色相的排列。

[04:29] If you shine a light through a prism.
  如果你用光照射棱镜。

[04:30] Through a prism, it will break up the light and reveal.
  通过棱镜，它会分解光线并显现。

[04:32] It will break up the light and reveal the color spectrum, the same colors as.
  它会分解光线并显现出彩虹的颜色，与彩虹相同的颜色。

[04:35] The color spectrum, the same colors as the rainbow and the same colors as the.
  彩虹的颜色，与彩虹相同的颜色，以及与色轮相同的颜色。

[04:38] The rainbow and the same colors as the color.
  彩虹和颜色相同的颜色。

[04:39] Color wheel. The terms warm and cool are used.
  色轮。暖色和冷色这两个术语被用来。

[04:42] Wheel. The terms warm and cool are used to describe the two sides of the color.
  色轮。暖色和冷色这两个术语被用来描述色轮的两侧。

[04:44] To describe the two sides of the color wheel. If you cut it in half, the warm.
  描述色轮的两侧。如果你把它分成两半，暖色。

[04:48] Wheel. If you cut it in half, the warm family shares orange as a common color.
  色轮。如果你把它分成两半，暖色系以橙色为共同色。

[04:51] Family shares orange as a common color and the cool family shares blue as a.
  系以橙色为共同色，而冷色系以蓝色为共同色。

[04:53] And the cool family shares blue as a common color. Think of fire being warm.
  共同色。想想火是暖的。

[04:56] Common color. Think of fire being warm and ice being.
  共同色。想想火是暖的，冰是冷的。

[04:58] And ice being cool.
  冰是冷的。

[05:02] Cool. Chroma refers to how pure or how gray the color is on one end you have.
  冷。色度指的是颜色的纯度或灰度，在一端你有。

[05:05] Gray. The color is on one end you have the high chroma colors that you see in.
  灰。颜色的另一端是你看到的高色度颜色。

[05:07] the high chroma colors that you see in the rainbow and on the other end you have the low chroma Grays with a gradual transition in some color wheels you'll have the high chroma colors on the outside with a gradiation towards gray in the center.
  你在彩虹中看到的鲜艳色彩，而在另一端则是低饱和度的灰色，并带有逐渐的过渡。在某些色轮上，你会看到高饱和度的颜色在外围，并逐渐过渡到中心的灰色。

[05:19] you'll often hear people using the term neutralizing a color this just means lowering the chroma and bringing it closer to Gray.
  你经常会听到人们使用“中和颜色”这个术语，这仅仅意味着降低颜色的饱和度，使其更接近灰色。

[05:27] there's two ways you can do that the first is just adding gray to it as you'd expect this will bring it closer to gray.
  有两种方法可以做到这一点，第一种正如你所料，就是向其中添加灰色，这会使其更接近灰色。

[05:38] the other way is to add its complement or the color across from it on the color wheel mixing these two colors will result in a color between them half and half will theoretically make gray.
  另一种方法是添加其互补色，即色轮上与其相对的颜色。混合这两种颜色将得到介于它们之间的颜色，理论上来说，一半一半会变成灰色。

[05:51] now pigment isn't perfect so you usually don't get that exact perfect gray but you'll definitely bring it closer to gray depending on the ratio you mix will result in a color somewhere in between the two so if I just add a
  现在颜料并不完美，所以你通常得不到那种完全完美的灰色，但你肯定会使其更接近灰色，具体取决于你混合的比例，结果将是介于两者之间的某种颜色，所以如果我只是添加一个

[06:08] in between the two so if I just add a little bit of green to the red I'll still have a red just a lower chroma version.
  在两者之间，所以如果我只在红色中添加一点绿色，我仍然会得到一个较低色度版本的红色。

[06:12] okay let's move on to value value is how light or dark a color is.
  好的，我们来谈谈明度，明度是指颜色的深浅程度。

[06:19] value is how light or dark a color is there is an infinite amount of values.
  明度是指颜色的深浅程度，明度的种类是无限的。

[06:21] there is an infinite amount of values but artists like to simplify it to a finite scale 0 to 10.
  明度的种类是无限的，但艺术家喜欢将其简化为0到10的有限尺度。

[06:24] but artists like to simplify it to a finite scale 0 to 10 it's a lot more manageable that way and easier to communicate.
  但艺术家喜欢将其简化为0到10的有限尺度，这样更容易管理和沟通。

[06:30] manageable that way and easier to communicate a teacher might say make that shape one value darker and you'll know roughly about how much one value is.
  更容易管理和沟通，老师可能会说让那个形状的明度降低一档，你大概就知道一档明度是多少了。

[06:39] know roughly about how much one value is drawing with charcoal we don't see color since everything is grayscale or a better way to put it is we don't use Hue or chroma the only part of color that we see is value.
  大概就知道一档明度是多少了，用炭笔画画时我们看不到颜色，因为一切都是灰度的，或者更准确地说，我们不使用色相或饱和度，我们看到的颜色的唯一部分是明度。

[06:48] we don't use Hue or chroma the only part of color that we see is value so many artists have separated value as its own element and say it's more important than the other elements of color.
  我们不使用色相或饱和度，我们看到的颜色的唯一部分是明度，所以许多艺术家将明度作为一个独立的元素来区分，并认为它比颜色的其他元素更重要。

[06:57] element and say it's more important than the other elements of color you you can have a very beautiful drawing without using Color just gray scale you don't need it to show a representation of what you're looking at you don't need it to
  元素，并认为它比颜色的其他元素更重要，你可以创作出一幅非常漂亮的画，而不使用颜色，只用灰度，你不需要它来展示你所看到的东西，你不需要它来

[07:08] you're looking at you don't need it to show form or depth so I think it's wise to practice drawing without color as a beginner.
  你看着，你不需要它来展示形式或深度，所以我认为初学者练习不带颜色的绘画是明智的。

[07:16] since it's one less ball you have to juggle once you get the hang of values then you can paint with color and go wild.
  因为这是你必须掌握的又一个技巧，一旦你掌握了明暗的诀窍，你就可以随心所欲地用颜色绘画了。

[07:21] but I don't want to make it seem like color isn't important it is colors are beautiful and quite often it's what will catch the ey of somebody looking at your artwork.
  但我不希望让人觉得颜色不重要，它很重要，颜色很美，而且很多时候，正是颜色会吸引看你作品的人的目光。

[07:30] it could set off an emotional response that a grayscale drawing just can't do.
  它可以引发一种情感反应，而灰度绘画却做不到。

[07:35] but as the artist you must understand that if you don't get the values right the rest of the colors won't look right so focus on accuracy of values and that will allow you to experiment with color and bend the color.
  但作为艺术家，你必须明白，如果你没有掌握好明暗，其他的颜色就不会看起来对，所以要专注于明暗的准确性，这将使你能够尝试颜色并调整颜色。

[07:49] so that's your color Basics 101 maybe not even 101 more like 102.
  所以这就是你的色彩基础101，也许不是101，更像是102。

[07:56] so let's move on to Edge Edge is a transition between two shapes it doesn't have to be the edge of a volume the shapes within the volume have edges too.
  所以我们来谈谈边缘，边缘是两个形状之间的过渡，它不一定是体积的边缘，体积内的形状也有边缘。

[08:05] the types of edges range from sharp
  边缘的类型多种多样，从锐利的边缘开始

[08:11] The types of edges range from sharp to extremely soft with an infinite amount in between.
  边缘的类型从锐利到极度柔和，中间有无限的过渡。

[08:17] But to simplify it, we've come up with four types of edges: sharp, firm, soft, and lost.
  但为了简化，我们提出了四种类型的边缘：锐利、坚实、柔和以及模糊。

[08:26] A sharp edge is a very sudden transition between two shapes; it's sharp like a razor blade.
  锐利的边缘是两种形状之间非常突然的过渡；它像刀片一样锋利。

[08:35] There is no transition; it's a sudden change.
  没有过渡；这是一个突然的变化。

[08:37] A firm edge is almost hard, but has a very small gradation.
  坚实的边缘几乎是硬的，但有一个非常小的渐变。

[08:44] You'll typically see firm edges on tendons and joints.
  你通常会在肌腱和关节上看到坚实的边缘。

[08:46] A soft edge is a very smooth transition between two shapes.
  柔和的边缘是两种形状之间非常平滑的过渡。

[08:53] You'll see a longer gradation.
  你会看到更长的渐变。

[08:55] Soft edges are like clouds or baby butts.
  柔和的边缘就像云朵或婴儿的屁股。

[08:59] A lost edge is one that is so soft that you can't see it anymore.
  模糊的边缘是那种非常柔和以至于你再也看不到它的边缘。

[09:05] It's frequently used in areas where the values of two forms are close together.
  它经常用于两种形式的值相近的区域。

[09:07] And a really soft edge would merge the two volumes.
  而一个非常柔和的边缘会融合这两个体量。

[09:13] soft Edge would merge the two volumes.
  软边缘会将这两个体积合并。

[09:15] together every time you're drawing or painting you need to have an intuitive checklist of elements to identify what is the shape color and Edge and within color what is the Hue the chroma and the value to make this intuitive you have to train your brain to intentionally think about these things as you're analyzing the subject eventually you don't have to force it anymore and it just becomes part of your observation process for example as you look at this Clementine and You observe the shadow ask yourself what is the shape is it circular rectangular triangular Etc in this case it's a crescent if you simp simplify it and something like this when you look at the details what is the value on a scale of 0 to 10 and more importantly what is the value in relationship to all the other values in the picture this Shadow is the
  每次绘画或画画时，都需要有一个直观的元素清单来识别形状、颜色和边缘，以及颜色中的色相、饱和度和明度。要使之直观，你必须训练你的大脑在分析对象时有意识地思考这些事情，最终你就不必再强迫自己，它就会成为你观察过程的一部分。例如，当你看着这个克莱门汀并观察阴影时，问问自己形状是什么？是圆形的、矩形的、三角形的等等。在这种情况下，如果简化它，它是一个新月形，当你看到细节时，在0到10的尺度上，明度是多少？更重要的是，与其他所有画面中的明度相比，这个阴影的明度是多少？

[10:16] values in the picture this Shadow is the darkest part of the picture so if you
  图片中的这些值，这个阴影是图片中最暗的部分，所以如果你

[10:18] darkest part of the picture so if you want your picture to have the full range
  图片中最暗的部分，所以如果你想让你的图片拥有完整的范围

[10:20] want your picture to have the full range of values from 0 to 10 you have to make
  想让你的图片拥有从0到10的完整值范围，你必须让

[10:23] of values from 0 to 10 you have to make it a value zero the top part of the
  值范围从0到10，你必须让它成为一个值零，顶部的部分

[10:26] it a value zero the top part of the shadow on the Clementine is about one
  它是一个值零，克莱门汀上的阴影部分比克莱门汀下的

[10:29] shadow on the Clementine is about one value lighter than under the Clementine
  阴影部分比克莱门汀下的部分亮一个值

[10:33] value lighter than under the Clementine the reflected light down here is another
  克莱门汀下的部分亮一个值，这里的反射光是另一个

[10:35] the reflected light down here is another one to two values
  反射光是另一个一到两个值

[10:37] one to two values lighter instead of the full value range
  亮一到两个值，而不是完整的范围

[10:40] lighter instead of the full value range from 0 to 10 you can choose to go for a
  亮，而不是从0到10的完整值范围，你可以选择一个

[10:43] from 0 to 10 you can choose to go for a narrower value range say 3 to 7 in that
  从0到10的更窄的值范围，比如3到7，在这种情况下

[10:47] narrower value range say 3 to 7 in that case this darkest part would be a three
  最暗的部分将是三

[10:51] case this darkest part would be a three and the Highlight would be a seven and
  而高光将是七，并

[10:53] and the Highlight would be a seven and accommodate the other values to fit
  适应其他值以适应

[10:55] accommodate the other values to fit within that range so it's the
  该范围，所以是

[10:58] within that range so it's the relationships between all the values in
  该范围内的所有值之间的关系，这真的很重要

[11:00] relationships between all the values in the picture that really matter the next
  图片中的所有值之间的关系，这真的很重要。下一个

[11:03] the picture that really matter the next question is what is the Hue even though
  图片中的所有值之间的关系，这真的很重要。下一个问题是色相是什么，尽管

[11:06] question is what is the Hue even though it's an orange Clementine not all the
  问题是色相是什么，尽管它是一个橙色的克莱门汀，但并非所有

[11:08] it's an orange Clementine not all the colors on it are orange I'm seeing a
  颜色都是橙色的，我看到从亮面上的橙色到

[11:11] colors on it are orange I'm seeing a transition from Orange on the light side
  亮面上的橙色到阴影上更红的色相的过渡

[11:14] transition from Orange on the light side to a redder Hue on the shadow
  过渡

[11:16] to a redder hue on the shadow side what is the side what is the chroma it's somewhere in the middle.
  在阴影侧呈现更红的色调，色度是多少？色度是多少？它在中间某个位置。

[11:22] chroma it's somewhere in the middle probably a little closer to the high chroma side and the edge is firm on the left side and softer on the right.
  色度在中间某个位置，可能稍微靠近高色度侧，边缘在左侧坚实，在右侧较柔和。

[11:32] the ability to see and properly identify these elements is a skill it's a sense that you need to develop at first you will struggle to see these subtleties.
  能够看到并正确识别这些元素是一项技能，是你需要培养的一种感觉，一开始你会难以看到这些细微之处。

[11:40] but just as a musician tunes her ear to hear notes and compose those notes into a symphony you too can train your eye and the ability to see these subtleties and you'll be able to view the world through an artist's eye.
  但就像音乐家调整她的耳朵来听音符并将这些音符谱写成交响乐一样，你也可以训练你的眼睛和观察这些细微之处的能力，你就能透过艺术家的眼睛看待世界。

[11:55] as with most things it's about repetition repetition repetition through practice.
  和大多数事物一样，这在于重复、重复、重复地练习。

[12:03] before you go I want to thank everybody who bought my portrait drawing DVD.
  在你离开之前，我想感谢所有购买了我肖像画DVD的各位。

[12:07] you guys have been really really supportive and I owe you a big thank you.
  你们一直非常非常支持我，我欠你们一个大大的感谢。

[12:12] if you don't have one yet and want to learn more just go to pro.com dvd1.
  如果你还没有，并且想了解更多，请访问pro.com dvd1。

[12:16] so again thank you guys so much I'm
  所以再次非常感谢大家，我

[12:19] DVD1, so again, thank you guys so much. I'm really lucky to be able to do this. Hey.
  DVD1，再次感谢大家。我真的很幸运能做到这一点。嘿。

[12:22] Really lucky to be able to do this. Hey.
  真的很幸运能做到这一点。嘿。

[12:24] If you like this video, your friends might too.
  如果你喜欢这个视频，你的朋友们也可能喜欢。

[12:26] Please help me out and share this video on your favorite social network.
  请帮助我，并在你最喜欢的社交网络上分享这个视频。

[12:28] And don't, don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter on proko.com.
  而且别忘了在 proko.com 上订阅新闻通讯。
