# SPIDER-MAN: BRAND NEW DAY – New Trailer (4K)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62bIsvRcPv0
Translation: zh-CN

[00:03] Peter: What is happening to me?
  彼得：我怎么了？

[00:05] Did you miss me, Spidey?
  你有没有想我，斯派迪？

[00:08] Peter: I'm losing my mind.
  彼得：我快疯了。

[00:11] Peter: I am totally out of control.
  彼得：我完全失控了。

[00:15] Peter: I got to fix whatever this is right now.
  彼得：我得马上修复这是什么鬼东西。

[00:18] Ned: Final semester, MIT.
  奈德：麻省理工的最后一个学期。

[00:20] MJ: Ned, who do you think is actually watching these?
  MJ：奈德，你觉得真正在看这些的是谁？

[00:22] Ned: Uh, maybe someone.
  奈德：呃，也许有人吧。

[00:23] OK, well, bye someone.
  好吧，再见，有人。

[00:29] Peter: What the?
  彼得：什么？

[00:30] Dr. Banner?
  班纳博士？

[00:31] Peter: You found a way to suppress mutating DNA, right?
  彼得：你找到了抑制变异DNA的方法，对吧？

[00:34] Bruce: If you see me with this off, run.
  布鲁斯：如果看到我把这个关掉，就跑。

[00:36] Ahh!
  啊！

[00:37] Hahaha.
  哈哈哈。

[00:39] So could you get rid of the bad aspects but keep the good?
  所以你能去除坏的方面，保留好的方面吗？

[00:41] Bruce: How would you decide what parts of nature are good or bad?
  布鲁斯：你会如何决定自然的哪些部分是好的或坏的？

[00:46] Uh, sorry about that.
  呃，抱歉。

[00:48] You're not one of my students, are you?
  你不是我的学生，是吗？

[00:52] METZGER: It appears we’re faced with a threat we can’t control.
  梅茨格：看来我们面临着一个我们无法控制的威胁。

[00:55] One we can't even see.
  一个我们甚至看不见的威胁。

[01:01] METZGER: You're the only one who's immune to it.
  梅茨格：你是唯一对它免疫的人。

[01:03] METZGER: You're the only one who can sense it.
  METZGER：你能感觉到它。你是唯一一个。

[01:07] Peter: And what do you think they're looking for?
  Peter：你认为他们在找什么？

[01:10] Oh, I see you stumbled across my board.
  哦，我看到你偶然发现了我的留言板。

[01:13] I'm not one of those weirdos, I swear.
  我不是那些怪人之一，我发誓。

[01:15] MJ: He's a little weird.
  MJ：他有点奇怪。

[01:16] I'm MJ.
  我是MJ。

[01:17] [Coughs]
  [咳嗽]

[01:17] You two don't know each other?
  你们俩不认识吗？

[01:21] Yo, Spider-Man, you okay?
  嘿，蜘蛛侠，你还好吗？

[01:23] You get rid of that monster inside you?
  你摆脱了你内心的那个怪物了吗？

[01:26] I think I might go see how MJ's doing.
  我想我该去看看MJ怎么样了。

[01:30] Peter: You're not going to get away with this.
  Peter：你不会得逞的。

[01:32] Bruce: But he might.
  Bruce：但他可能会。

[01:33] [Thunderous roar!]
  [雷鸣般的咆哮！]

[01:36] Peter: I didn't know you could get that big.
  Peter：我不知道你能变得这么大。

[01:39] Whoa, hey, hey, hey!
  哇，嘿，嘿，嘿！

[01:40] -I'm sorry, but you're in danger.
  ——对不起，但你身处危险之中。

[01:41] You just have to trust me.
  你只需要相信我。

[01:42] Fine.
  好吧。

[01:43] May: This whole thing can get really scary..
  May：整件事可能会变得非常可怕。

[01:46] Frank: Who the hell is that?
  Frank：那他妈是谁？

[01:47] Who the hell are you?
  你他妈是谁？

[01:47] Peter: Frank, please.
  Peter：Frank，拜托。

[01:48] I don't have anywhere else to go.
  我无处可去。

[01:50] May: ...but the people who love you...
  May：……但爱你的人……

[01:52] MJ: You’re just gonna let him go by himself?
  MJ：你就让他一个人去吗？

[01:55] May: ...love you because you're you.
  May：……爱你是因为你就是你。

[01:57] If you're going to do something,
  如果你要做某事，

[01:58] you better do it now.
  你最好现在就做。

[02:01] May: Never forget that...
  May：永远不要忘记……

[02:03] ...no matter how powerful you become.
  ……无论你变得多么强大。

[02:07] I miss you, May.
  我想你，梅。

[02:16] Huh?
  嗯？

[02:17] Alright.
  好的。

[02:17] Just give me a sec.
  请给我一秒钟。

[02:21] I'm not in high school anymore.
  我不再是高中生了。

[02:23] Ooh, ahh.
  哦，啊。

[02:24] Did you stretch?
  你拉伸了吗？

[02:25] You a big stretcher?
  你是经常拉伸的人吗？

[02:26] Peter: It's so good for you.
  彼得：这对你非常有好处。

[02:28] You ready?
  你准备好了吗？
