# Productivity Porn  | Serena Martino | TEDxUniversityofEssex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6UhZ03OlY4
Translation: zh-CN

[00:03] Okay, well, let me start with a question.
  好的，那么，让我先问一个问题。

[00:05] Okay, well, let me start with a question.
  好的，那么，让我先问一个问题。

[00:08] At least I've never watched those videos on social media platforms where you can see the routine of the world.
  至少我从未在社交媒体平台上看过那些可以看到世界日常生活的视频。

[00:10] On social media platforms where you can see the routine of the world.
  在社交媒体平台上，你可以看到世界日常生活的景象。

[00:13] See the routine of the world.
  看到世界日常生活的景象。

[00:16] The girl can be a young woman or manager.
  这个女孩可以是年轻的女性，也可以是经理。

[00:19] Chinese waking up at 5 AM, drinking their drinking movie, wearing back to work.
  中国人早上5点起床，喝着他们的，喝着电影，穿着衣服去上班。

[00:20] Drinking movie, wearing back to work, going to the gym, people going to class.
  喝着电影，穿着衣服去上班，去健身房，人们去上课。

[00:22] Going to the gym, people going to class or to work.
  去健身房，人们去上课或去上班。

[00:25] Or to work.
  或者去上班。

[00:27] This content cares titles such as availing the life and sometimes the guru.
  这类内容关心诸如“利用生活”之类的标题，有时还有“大师”。

[00:31] Availing the life and sometimes the guru gives advice on how to be more productive.
  利用生活，有时大师会给出如何提高效率的建议。

[00:33] Productive.
  高效。

[00:34] I know most of you I've encountered these videos at least once and a porch.
  我知道你们大多数人都至少遇到过一次这些视频，而且还有一些。

[00:36] I know most of you I've encountered these videos at least once and a porch of you go and actively look for those.
  我知道你们大多数人都至少遇到过一次这些视频，而且你们中的一些人还会主动去寻找它们。

[00:38] Of you go and actively look for those and it feels good to watch them right.
  你们中的一些人会主动去寻找它们，看它们感觉很好，对吧？

[00:41] And it feels good to watch them right.
  而且看它们感觉很好，对吧？

[00:44] I mean the life of these people seems so well put together was it just existing.
  我的意思是，这些人的生活似乎井井有条，它仅仅是存在着吗？

[00:46] I mean the life of these people seems so well put together was it just existing and trying to find the next hack to get some motivation in.
  我的意思是，这些人的生活似乎井井有条，它仅仅是存在着，并试图找到下一个窍门来获得一些动力吗？

[00:49] And trying to find the next hack to get some motivation in or to shift the direction of your life.
  并试图找到下一个窍门来获得一些动力，或者改变你人生的方向。

[00:51] Some motivation in or to shift the direction of your life.
  一些动力，或者改变你人生的方向。

[00:53] Direction of your life.
  你人生的方向。

[00:55] And so you keep on watching those because this routine may work for you as well right.
  所以你一直看那些视频，因为这种日常安排也可能对你有用，对吧？

[00:57] And so you keep on watching those because this routine may work for you as well right.
  所以你一直看那些视频，因为这种日常安排也可能对你有用，对吧？

[00:59] Because this routine may work for you as well right.
  因为这种日常安排也可能对你有用，对吧？

[01:03] Well, this is what I want to talk to you.
  嗯，这就是我想和你谈论的。

[01:05] Well, this is what I want to talk to you about today.
  嗯，这就是我今天想和你谈论的。

[01:06] About today, porn.
  关于今天的，色情内容。

[01:08] Porn productivity porn, to be exact. And my aim...
  确切地说，是色情生产力色情。我的目标是...

[01:11] Productivity porn, to be exact. And my aim today is to show you how what they try...
  确切地说，是生产力色情。我今天的目标是向你展示他们试图...

[01:13] To sell you should be there just for entertainment and not real life.
  卖给你的东西应该只是为了娱乐，而不是为了现实生活。

[01:15] Entertainment and not real life replication.
  娱乐，而不是现实生活的复制。

[01:16] Replication. My aim today is also showing you how...
  复制。我今天的目标也是向你展示如何...

[01:18] My aim today is also showing you how what they try to tell you is so unreplicable and unsustainable.
  我今天的目标也是向你展示他们试图告诉你的东西是多么难以复制和不可持续。

[01:22] What they try to tell you is so unreplicable and unsustainable.
  他们试图告诉你的东西是多么难以复制和不可持续。

[01:25] Unreplicable and unsustainable. I know the name productivity porn sounds very odd.
  难以复制和不可持续。我知道生产力色情这个名字听起来很奇怪。

[01:29] I know the name productivity porn sounds very odd.
  我知道生产力色情这个名字听起来很奇怪。

[01:31] Sounds very odd, but describes the immediate satisfaction that watching these videos give us.
  听起来很奇怪，但它描述了观看这些视频带给我们的即时满足感。

[01:32] But describes the immediate satisfaction that watching these videos give us.
  但它描述了观看这些视频带给我们的即时满足感。

[01:34] That watching these videos give us. They give us the illusion of doing something too, because it seems like...
  观看这些视频带给我们的。它们也给了我们一种在做某事的错觉，因为看起来...

[01:37] They give us the illusion of doing something too, because it seems like we're learning new techniques and routines that will help.
  它们也给了我们一种在做某事的错觉，因为看起来我们正在学习新的技巧和例程，这将有助于...

[01:39] Something too, because it seems like we're learning new techniques and routines that will help that will help us to be as successful as these people.
  一些事情，因为看起来我们正在学习新的技巧和例程，这将有助于，将有助于我们像这些人一样成功。

[01:40] We're learning new techniques and routines that will help that will help us to be as successful as these people.
  我们正在学习新的技巧和例程，这将有助于，将有助于我们像这些人一样成功。

[01:41] Routines that will help that will help us to be as successful as these people.
  例程，这将有助于，将有助于我们像这些人一样成功。

[01:43] That will help us to be as successful as these people.
  将有助于我们像这些人一样成功。

[01:48] So the proliferation of this content has been supported by millions of users.
  因此，这种内容的泛滥得到了数百万用户的支持。

[01:51] So the proliferation of this content has been supported by millions of users.
  因此，这种内容的泛滥得到了数百万用户的支持。

[01:52] Been supported by millions of users because at the end of the day it seems like a simple equation, isn't it?
  得到了数百万用户的支持，因为归根结底，这似乎是一个简单的方程式，不是吗？

[01:54] Because at the end of the day it seems like a simple equation, isn't it?
  因为归根结底，这似乎是一个简单的方程式，不是吗？

[01:56] Like a simple equation, isn't it? I mean, it is a simple equation.
  像一个简单的方程式，不是吗？我的意思是，它确实是一个简单的方程式。

[01:59] I mean, it is a simple equation: waking up at 5 AM, drinking green smoothie, working out, plus getting things done.
  我的意思是，它确实是一个简单的方程式：早上5点起床，喝绿色冰沙，锻炼身体，加上完成工作。

[02:02] Waking up at 5 AM, drinking green smoothie, working out, plus getting things done.
  早上5点起床，喝绿色冰沙，锻炼身体，加上完成工作。

[02:05] working out plus getting things done from your laptop.
  锻炼加上在笔记本电脑上完成工作。

[02:07] from your laptop equals successful individual with a glowy face.
  从你的笔记本电脑等于一个容光焕发的成功人士。

[02:12] this content has been supported by millions of users who loves to watch them as they get a sense of everything that they would love to implement but end up trying and saying I can't do it.
  此内容得到了数百万用户的支持，他们喜欢观看，因为他们对他们想实施的一切都有所了解，但最终却尝试并说我做不到。

[02:18] end up trying and saying I can't do it I'm not that kind of person.
  最终尝试并说我做不到，我不是那样的人。

[02:21] I'm not that kind of person well I would say about my experience using this equation very soon keep this in mind because we will come back to it in a second.
  我不是那样的人，嗯，我会说关于我使用这个方程的经验，很快就会记住它，因为我们很快就会回到它。

[02:29] in mind because we will come back to it in a second but there's something I need to make clear first.
  记住，因为我们很快就会回到它，但有些事情我需要先说清楚。

[02:33] clear first the people in question haven't done anything wrong they were just sharing what worked for them hoping to help others.
  首先，被提及的人并没有做错任何事，他们只是分享了对他们有效的方法，希望能帮助他人。

[02:40] what worked for them hoping to help others the problem is the new way that the concept of productivity took in the last five years.
  对他们有效的方法，希望能帮助他人。问题在于，在过去五年里，生产力概念所采取的新方式。

[02:46] the problem is the new way that the concept of productivity took in the last five years.
  问题在于，在过去五年里，生产力概念所采取的新方式。

[02:49] five years productivity has become an increasingly Hot Topic to the point that we start trading it not as an approach to get work done but as a lifestyle.
  五年，生产力已成为一个日益热门的话题，以至于我们开始将其视为一种生活方式，而不是一种完成工作的方法。

[02:54] to the point that we start trading it not as an approach to get work done but as a lifestyle.
  以至于我们开始将其视为一种生活方式，而不是一种完成工作的方法。

[03:00] now another problem is that usually these people have quite a big following which unconsciously leads us into
  现在另一个问题是，通常这些人有相当大的追随者，这无意识地导致我们

[03:07] which unconsciously leads us into thinking that if so many people are following and supporting these people then why am I not here is where my Sciences had kicks in and the psychological concept starts to be explained there's something called Dynamic social impact Theory According to which people influence each other and they do so primarily in terms of how often they interact with each other which ultimately leads into groups of like-minded people in other words they're forming a culture.
  这无意识地引导我们思考，如果这么多人关注和支持这些人，那为什么我不在呢？这就是我的科学开始发挥作用的地方，心理学概念也开始得到解释。有一种叫做动态社会影响理论的东西，根据这个理论，人们相互影响，并且主要通过他们与彼此互动的频率来做到这一点，这最终会导致形成一群志同道合的人，换句话说，他们正在形成一种文化。

[03:40] which means that if so many people have a following and actually support these creators it's because there are other people that do the exact same but just like there are other people they do the exact opposite and manage to get their things done and exist quite nicely I'd say do we agree actually let's see by raising your hand how many of you wake up around five or six am
  这意味着，如果有这么多人拥有追随者并实际支持这些创作者，那是因为有其他人做着同样的事情，但就像有其他人一样，他们做着完全相反的事情，并且能够把事情做好，而且过得相当不错，我说我们同意吗？实际上，让我们通过举手来看看，你们有多少人早上五点或六点起床？

[04:09] okay do you manage to go for your to-do list?
  好的，你设法完成了你的待办事项清单吗？

[04:13] okay well thank you uh now how many of you wake up past 6 A.M?
  好的，谢谢。呃，现在有多少人早上6点以后起床？

[04:20] do you make sugar for your to-do list roughly?
  你大概为你的待办事项清单做糖吗？

[04:23] okay thank you thank you for answering because now you all became a new guinea pigs for my next experiment.
  好的，谢谢，谢谢你的回答，因为现在你们都成了我下一个实验的新豚鼠。

[04:27] new guinea pigs for my next experiment thank you include to laugh got it thank you.
  我下一个实验的新豚鼠，谢谢，包括笑，明白了，谢谢。

[04:31] thank you.
  谢谢。

[04:33] so about guinea pigs there is something that distinguishes from animals among which are meaning and motivation.
  所以关于豚鼠，有些东西能区分它们与其他动物，那就是意义和动机。

[04:38] which are meaning and motivation we do things not only because for an evolutionary a biological purpose but because we want to we need to or we're asked to.
  那就是意义和动机，我们做事不仅仅是为了进化和生物学目的，更是因为我们想做，我们需要做，或者我们被要求做。

[04:50] of course when we do things because we love them and we want to do them something magical happens because even if these things fall under the category have to do we treat them as if these were steps towards something we believe in and are passionate about.
  当然，当我们做我们热爱的事情并想做的事情时，会发生一些神奇的事情，因为即使这些事情属于“必须做”的范畴，我们也会像对待我们相信并充满热情的事情的步骤一样对待它们。

[05:01] were steps towards something we believe in and are passionate about not as if it was work.
  是朝着我们相信并充满热情的事情迈出的步骤，而不是把它当作工作。

[05:08] times human beings can be so complex.
  人类有时会如此复杂。

[05:11] times human beings can be so complex that even if we do the things we love.
  人类有时会如此复杂，以至于即使我们做我们喜欢的事情。

[05:13] that even if we do the things we love when I get stuck who have doubts.
  即使我们做喜欢的事情，当我卡住时，谁会怀疑。

[05:16] when I get stuck who have doubts so it's desperate as we are in this.
  当我卡住时，谁会怀疑，所以我们现在的情况很糟糕。

[05:18] so it's desperate as we are in this situation we start to look around and.
  所以我们现在的情况很糟糕，我们开始环顾四周，

[05:20] situation we start to look around and see what others are doing and how.
  情况我们开始环顾四周，看看别人在做什么以及如何。

[05:22] see what others are doing and how they're doing it.
  看看别人在做什么以及他们是如何做的。

[05:24] they're doing it and when we see someone thriving there.
  他们是如何做的，当我们看到有人在那里蓬勃发展时。

[05:27] and when we see someone thriving there there's this little voice inside.
  当我们看到有人在那里蓬勃发展时，我们内心有一个小声音。

[05:28] there's this little voice inside ourselves that tells us that we should respect to what they have.
  我们内心有一个小声音告诉我们，我们应该尊重他们所拥有的。

[05:31] ourselves that tells us that we should respect to what they have and we think that these people are.
  我们内心有一个小声音告诉我们，我们应该尊重他们所拥有的，我们认为这些人是。

[05:33] and we think that these people are potentially keeping a secret from us on.
  我们认为这些人可能对我们隐瞒了一个秘密，关于。

[05:37] potentially keeping a secret from us on how they have their life so we're put together.
  他们如何过上自己的生活，所以我们被放在一起。

[05:38] how they have their life so we're put together.
  他们如何过上自己的生活，所以我们被放在一起。

[05:40] together I mean they smile at the time they're surrounded by people they get amazing.
  在一起，我的意思是他们微笑着，他们被人们包围着，他们得到了惊人的。

[05:41] I mean they smile at the time they're surrounded by people they get amazing results in what they do.
  我的意思是他们微笑着，他们被人们包围着，他们在所做的事情上取得了惊人的成果。

[05:44] surrounded by people they get amazing results in what they do and an explanation as simple as they're.
  被人们包围着，他们在所做的事情上取得了惊人的成果，而一个简单的解释就像他们是。

[05:47] results in what they do and an explanation as simple as they're just being themselves and doing what.
  他们在所做的事情上取得了惊人的成果，而一个简单的解释就像他们只是做自己并做着。

[05:49] just being themselves and doing what they love sounds too simplistic right.
  只是做自己并做着他们热爱的事情，听起来太简单了吧。

[05:52] and an explanation as simple as they're just being themselves and doing what they love sounds too simplistic right.
  而一个简单的解释就像他们只是做自己并做着他们热爱的事情，听起来太简单了吧。

[05:54] just being themselves and doing what they love sounds too simplistic right well this urge to imitate this category.
  只是做自己并做着他们热爱的事情，听起来太简单了吧。嗯，这种模仿的冲动，这种类别。

[05:55] sounds too simplistic right well this urge to imitate this category of people has been studying psychology.
  听起来太简单了吧。嗯，这种模仿的冲动，这种类别的人一直在研究心理学。

[05:59] well this urge to imitate this category of people has been studying psychology as the prestige bias.
  嗯，这种模仿的冲动，这种类别的人一直在研究心理学，称为声望偏见。

[06:01] of people has been studying psychology as the prestige bias a tendency to imitate or learn from the.
  的人一直在研究心理学，称为声望偏见，一种模仿或学习的倾向。

[06:03] as the prestige bias a tendency to imitate or learn from the.
  作为声望偏见，一种模仿或学习的倾向。

[06:07] a tendency to imitate or learn from the.
  一种模仿或学习的倾向。

[06:11] a tendency to imitate or learn from the prestigious people or those who have the respect and attention of others humans are said to have a Prestige bias.
  人类有一种模仿或学习有声望的人或那些得到他人尊重和关注的人的倾向，这被称为声望偏见。

[06:19] they're especially concerned or actually we are especially concerned we're detecting who has Prestige that is they seek the people who have skills and attention of others and they try to imitate what these individuals are doing.
  他们特别关心，或者说，我们特别关心，我们正在识别谁有声望，也就是说，他们寻找那些拥有技能并得到他人关注的人，并试图模仿这些人的行为。

[06:34] a recent study tested whether four years old children are indeed more likely to mutate the behavior of a prestigious model.
  最近的一项研究测试了四岁的孩子是否确实更有可能模仿有声望的榜样的行为。

[06:41] in this study the children saw two adults choosing between one thing or another such as choosing which of two toys to play with and choosing which two kinds of food to eat.
  在这项研究中，孩子们看到两位成年人在选择一件事或另一件事，比如选择两个玩具中的哪一个来玩，以及选择两种食物中的哪一种来吃。

[06:53] the way Prestige was replicated is that only one of the two adults was attended by two bystanders whilst these people were ignoring the other adults.
  声望被复制的方式是，两位成年人中只有一位得到了两位旁观者的关注，而这些人却忽略了另一位成年人。

[07:04] and here is the interesting part later when the children had the chance to reply to make their own choices.
  有趣的部分来了，后来当孩子们有机会回应并做出自己的选择时。

[07:11] to reply to make their own choices they were actually more likely to mutate
  回复以做出自己的选择，它们实际上更有可能发生变异

[07:13] they were actually more likely to mutate the behavior of the prestigious model
  它们实际上更有可能改变有声望的模型行为

[07:15] the behavior of the prestigious model who had been attended by others
  有声望的模型行为，该模型曾受到他人关注

[07:18] who had been attended by others now if there are any Imam or dads in the
  曾受到他人关注，现在，如果观众中有任何伊玛目或父亲

[07:21] now if there are any Imam or dads in the audience and you're struggling to make
  现在，如果观众中有任何伊玛目或父亲，而您正在努力让

[07:23] audience and you're struggling to make your kid eating vegetables or doing
  观众，而您正在努力让您的孩子吃蔬菜或做

[07:24] your kid eating vegetables or doing something else
  您的孩子吃蔬菜或做其他事情

[07:25] something else you can send me later
  其他事情，您稍后可以发给我

[07:29] so I hope that now you're more aware of
  所以，我希望您现在更能意识到

[07:31] so I hope that now you're more aware of the Dynamics that unconsciously drag us
  所以，我希望您现在更能意识到那些无意识地将我们拖入的动态

[07:34] the Dynamics that unconsciously drag us into assuming that there is a winner
  那些无意识地将我们拖入，认为存在赢家模型的动态

[07:36] into assuming that there is a winner model and a loser model in the way we
  认为存在赢家模型和输家模型，在我们如何生活的方面

[07:38] model and a loser model in the way we should live and act in the world
  模型和输家模型，在我们应该如何在世界上生活和行动的方面

[07:42] but what I really want you to be aware
  但我想让您真正意识到的是

[07:44] but what I really want you to be aware of is that the only thing you need to be
  但我想让您真正意识到的是，您需要做才能成功的唯一事情是

[07:47] of is that the only thing you need to be to be you need to do to be successful is
  是，您需要做才能成功的唯一事情是

[07:50] to be you need to do to be successful is knowing yourself
  是了解自己

[07:53] knowing yourself I fell in the productivity trap three
  了解自己，我三年前陷入了生产力陷阱

[07:55] I fell in the productivity trap three years ago
  我三年前陷入了生产力陷阱

[07:56] years ago and what I've learned is that in order
  年前，我学到的是，为了

[07:58] and what I've learned is that in order to be successful you need to be you
  我学到的是，为了成功，您需要成为您自己

[08:01] to be successful you need to be you be real with yourself and others choose
  成功，您需要成为您自己，对自己和他人诚实，选择

[08:04] be real with yourself and others choose something you're passionate about and be
  对自己和他人诚实，选择您热衷的事物，并

[08:06] something you're passionate about and be consistent with it
  您热衷的事物，并坚持下去

[08:07] consistent with it and if you get bored with that something
  坚持下去，如果您对此感到厌倦，那么

[08:09] and if you get bored with that something else will be out there ready for you to
  如果您对此感到厌倦，那么将会有其他事物在那里准备好帮助您

[08:11] else will be out there ready for you to help you become the best version of
  帮助您成为最好的自己

[08:12] help you become the best version of yourself.
  帮助你成为最好的自己。

[08:16] when I experimented with a six to ten.
  当我尝试六到十（小时）的日程时。

[08:19] when I experimented with a six to ten schedule I was so productive.
  当我尝试六到十（小时）的日程时，我非常高效。

[08:22] schedule I was so productive my goal was to try out another routine.
  日程，我非常高效，我的目标是尝试另一种生活方式。

[08:24] my goal was to try out another routine to be as performant as possible.
  我的目标是尝试另一种生活方式，以达到尽可能高的绩效。

[08:27] to be as performant as possible and honestly I did it.
  以达到尽可能高的绩效，而且说实话，我做到了。

[08:29] and honestly I did it but.
  而且说实话，我做到了，但是。

[08:31] but my social life was non-existent.
  但是我的社交生活几乎不存在。

[08:34] my social life was non-existent I had tunnel vision in what I was doing.
  我的社交生活几乎不存在，我对正在做的事情有了一种狭隘的看法。

[08:37] I had tunnel vision in what I was doing to the point that I didn't realize all.
  我对正在做的事情有了一种狭隘的看法，以至于我没有意识到所有。

[08:39] to the point that I didn't realize all the negative consequences that this.
  以至于我没有意识到所有，这种生活方式带来的负面后果。

[08:40] the negative consequences that this lifestyle brought.
  这种生活方式带来的负面后果。

[08:42] lifestyle brought foreign.
  生活方式带来的，外国。

[08:44] foreign I was feeling good about what I achieved.
  外国，我对取得的成就感到满意。

[08:47] I was feeling good about what I achieved and every person that will meet me.
  我对取得的成就感到满意，每一个见到我的人。

[08:50] and every person that will meet me would always tell me I don't know how.
  每一个见到我的人，都会告诉我，我不知道怎么做。

[08:52] would always tell me I don't know how you do it I don't think I will be able.
  都会告诉我，我不知道你怎么做，我不认为我能。

[08:54] you do it I don't think I will be able to.
  你怎么做，我不认为我能。

[08:56] to and my answer will be.
  做到，而我的回答是。

[08:58] and my answer will be you don't need to.
  而我的回答是，你不需要。

[09:00] you don't need to in those months of my life I realized.
  你不需要，在那几个月的生活里，我意识到。

[09:03] in those months of my life I realized how each of us is different we all have.
  在那几个月的生活里，我意识到我们每个人有多么不同，我们都有。

[09:06] how each of us is different we all have different priorities and balances and we.
  我们每个人有多么不同，我们都有不同的优先事项和平衡，而我们。

[09:08] different priorities and balances and we should make our choices solely based on.
  不同的优先事项和平衡，而我们应该完全基于此做出选择。

[09:10] should make our choices solely based on those.
  应该完全基于此做出选择。

[09:12] those and choosing is easier than it sounds.
  那些，而选择比听起来容易。

[09:16] and choosing is easier than it sounds because our body and mind provides us.
  选择比听起来容易，因为我们的身心会给我们提供很多线索，说明什么对我们最有效，什么无效。

[09:18] because our body and mind provides us with a lot of Clues on what works best for us and what doesn't.
  因为我们的身心会给我们提供很多线索，说明什么对我们最有效，什么无效。

[09:20] with a lot of Clues on what works best for us and what doesn't.
  有很多线索说明什么对我们最有效，什么无效。

[09:23] for us and what doesn't as I said I was feeling good about what I did that year but what I was losing.
  对我们有效，什么无效。正如我所说，我对那一年所做的事情感觉很好，但我正在失去的东西。

[09:25] as I said I was feeling good about what I did that year but what I was losing was of much more importance.
  正如我所说，我对那一年所做的事情感觉很好，但我正在失去的东西更为重要。

[09:27] was of much more importance when it comes to your priorities.
  在你的优先事项方面，更为重要。

[09:30] when it comes to your priorities you know what the things you care more about are no one else.
  当涉及到你的优先事项时，你知道你更关心的事情是什么，没有人知道。

[09:33] you know what the things you care more about are no one else so in my case I just quit it and listen to what worked best for me.
  你知道你更关心的事情是什么，没有人知道。所以就我而言，我只是放弃了它，听从最适合我的方法。

[09:35] so in my case I just quit it and listen to what worked best for me.
  所以就我而言，我只是放弃了它，听从最适合我的方法。

[09:38] to what worked best for me do you know why the invention of the discovery sorry do you know why the discovery of fire is the biggest discovery of mankind.
  最适合我的方法。你知道为什么发明了发现，抱歉，你知道为什么发现火是人类最伟大的发现吗？

[09:41] do you know why the invention of the discovery sorry do you know why the discovery of fire is the biggest discovery of mankind.
  你知道为什么发明了发现，抱歉，你知道为什么发现火是人类最伟大的发现吗？

[09:44] discovery sorry do you know why the discovery of fire is the biggest discovery of mankind.
  抱歉，你知道为什么发现火是人类最伟大的发现吗？

[09:47] discovery of fire is the biggest discovery of mankind because this saved our ancestors a lot of time.
  发现火是人类最伟大的发现，因为这为我们的祖先节省了大量时间。

[09:49] discovery of mankind because this saved our ancestors a lot of time.
  人类的发现，因为这为我们的祖先节省了大量时间。

[09:51] because this saved our ancestors a lot of time.
  因为这为我们的祖先节省了大量时间。

[09:54] of time they started to cook the meat which saved them time that they would have otherwise spent in chewing raw meat and digesting it.
  时间，他们开始烹饪肉类，这为他们节省了原本需要花费在咀嚼生肉和消化上的时间。

[09:56] they started to cook the meat which saved them time that they would have otherwise spent in chewing raw meat and digesting it.
  他们开始烹饪肉类，这为他们节省了原本需要花费在咀嚼生肉和消化上的时间。

[09:57] saved them time that they would have otherwise spent in chewing raw meat and digesting it.
  为他们节省了原本需要花费在咀嚼生肉和消化上的时间。

[09:59] digesting it time that they invested in making other advancements.
  消化它。他们将时间投入到其他进步上。

[10:00] time that they invested in making other advancements.
  他们将时间投入到其他进步上。

[10:02] advancements I mean we discovered fire and electricity to save us time to make our lives easier not to struggle in trying.
  进步。我的意思是，我们发现了火和电来为我们节省时间，让我们的生活更轻松，而不是在尝试中挣扎。

[10:04] I mean we discovered fire and electricity to save us time to make our lives easier not to struggle in trying.
  我的意思是，我们发现了火和电来为我们节省时间，让我们的生活更轻松，而不是在尝试中挣扎。

[10:06] electricity to save us time to make our lives easier not to struggle in trying.
  电来为我们节省时间，让我们的生活更轻松，而不是在尝试中挣扎。

[10:09] to make our lives easier not to struggle in trying.
  让我们的生活更轻松，而不是在尝试中挣扎。

[10:12] I mean we discovered fire and electricity to save us time to make our lives easier not to struggle in trying.
  我的意思是，我们发现了火和电来为我们节省时间，让我们的生活更轻松，而不是在尝试中挣扎。

[10:16] electricity to save us time to make our lives easier not to struggle in trying.
  电来为我们节省时间，让我们的生活更轻松，而不是在尝试中挣扎。

[10:18] lives easier not to struggle in trying to fit in someone else's life or to fit in someone else's life or replicating online trends.
  生活更轻松，不必费力去适应别人的生活，或复制网络潮流。

[10:24] and here is where I really asked you to.
  而这正是我真正要求你做的。

[10:26] and here is where I really asked you to mind the gap.
  而这正是我真正要求你注意差距的地方。

[10:28] mind the gap I want you to mine the Gap to a new awareness that all the progress we're making all the time we're trying to save should be invested in bearing yourself.
  注意差距，我希望你深入挖掘差距，达到一种新的认识，即我们所有正在取得的进步，我们所有试图节省的时间，都应该投入到认识你自己。

[10:30] I want you to mine the Gap to a new awareness that all the progress we're making all the time we're trying to save should be invested in bearing yourself.
  我希望你深入挖掘差距，达到一种新的认识，即我们所有正在取得的进步，我们所有试图节省的时间，都应该投入到认识你自己。

[10:32] awareness that all the progress we're making all the time we're trying to save should be invested in bearing yourself.
  认识到我们所有正在取得的进步，我们所有试图节省的时间，都应该投入到认识你自己。

[10:34] making all the time we're trying to save should be invested in bearing yourself in getting to know yourself.
  取得的进步，我们所有试图节省的时间，都应该投入到认识你自己，了解你自己。

[10:36] should be invested in bearing yourself in getting to know yourself embracing your strengths and weaknesses.
  应该投入到认识你自己，了解你自己，拥抱你的优点和缺点。

[10:38] in getting to know yourself embracing your strengths and weaknesses rather than comparing what you can't do.
  了解你自己，拥抱你的优点和缺点，而不是比较你做不到的事情。

[10:42] embracing your strengths and weaknesses rather than comparing what you can't do to what someone else can do.
  拥抱你的优点和缺点，而不是比较你做不到的事情和你能做的事情。

[10:44] rather than comparing what you can't do to what someone else can do.
  而不是比较你做不到的事情和别人能做的事情。

[10:47] to what someone else can do stop following online Trends and create your own.
  别人能做的事情，停止追随网络潮流，创造你自己的。

[10:49] stop following online Trends and create your own.
  停止追随网络潮流，创造你自己的。

[10:51] your own because you should be the first and biggest fan of yourself and your own content.
  你自己的，因为你应该成为你自己和你自己内容的第一个也是最大的粉丝。

[10:53] because you should be the first and biggest fan of yourself and your own content.
  因为你应该成为你自己和你自己内容的第一个也是最大的粉丝。

[10:56] should be the first and biggest fan of yourself and your own content thank you.
  应该成为你自己和你自己内容的第一个也是最大的粉丝，谢谢你。

[10:58] yourself and your own content thank you foreign.
  你自己和你自己内容的第一个也是最大的粉丝，谢谢你，再见。
