# OPERATION DESERT PASTA! | Saga Of Tanya The Evil OVA REACTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJnjtbQoG8
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] Welcome back, Rich Nation.
  欢迎回来，富国。

[00:01] My name is AJ, and today we're going to be continuing Saga of Tanya the Evil.
  我叫AJ，今天我们将继续《幼女战记》。

[00:05] We're doing the OVA, Operation Pasta.
  我们正在做OVA，《意面作战》。

[00:09] Um if you all are new to the channel, we are going to be doing the uh movie right after this, hopefully in the next couple days before the new season comes out in a week.
  嗯，如果你们是新来的观众，我们将在之后不久做这部电影，希望能在新一季播出的一周前完成。

[00:17] Uh so make sure you subscribe to the channel.
  呃，所以请务必订阅频道。

[00:20] If you haven't done that yet, if you want to watch ahead, the full reactions and exclusive shows, check out my Patreon.
  如果你还没有这样做，如果你想提前观看完整反应和独家节目，请查看我的Patreon。

[00:24] That link will be down below, and let's go ahead and start.
  链接将在下方，让我们开始吧。

[00:28] All right.
  好的。

[00:31] September Unified Year 1925.
  统一历1925年9月。

[00:57] So, is this going to be about pasta?
  那么，这会是关于意面的吗？

[01:02] Though, that doesn't feel fitting to the show.
  不过，这似乎与节目不太相符。

[01:05] But, it is an OVA.
  但是，这是一个OVA。

[01:11] There's pasta.
  有意大利面。

[01:18] Now, I need like now I want to go to Olive Garden.
  现在，我需要，我现在想去橄榄花园。

[01:23] Operation Desert Pasta.
  沙漠意面行动。

[01:26] Desert Storm, Desert Pasta.
  沙漠风暴，沙漠意面。

[01:49] Yeah, that is rough.
  是的，这很艰难。

[01:54] Your rations of water.
  你的水配给。

[01:57] It's never good to hear.
  听到这个从来都不是好事。

[02:00] I can definitely tell it's an OVA.
  我绝对能看出这是一个OVA。

[02:04] It's not part of the regular season just because the like animation difference a little bit, the way things are drawn.
  这不属于常规赛季，仅仅是因为动画差异有点大，绘制事物的方式。

[02:18] Ah, there's the pasta.
  啊，有意大利面了。

[02:22] That is a lot.
  那可真多。

[02:33] Maybe this episode really is just going to be about pasta.
  也许这一集真的就只是关于意大利面的。

[02:37] Is this just a fun episode?
  这只是一个有趣的剧集吗？

[02:43] Yeah, see I feel like that's a tough thing to ask for in this show.
  是的，你看我觉得在这部剧里要求这个有点难。

[02:45] One episode?
  一集？

[02:48] Unheard of.
  闻所未闻。

[02:49] Yeah, water might have been a fun priority here.
  是的，水在这里可能是一个有趣的优先事项。

[03:05] Yeah.
  是的。

[03:28] Priorities here.
  这里的优先事项。

[03:54] None there.
  那里没有。

[04:01] That's just, you know, your neighborhood uh
  那只是，你知道的，你的邻里嗯

[04:07] Fun friends.
  有趣的朋友。

[04:16] I feel like a lot of people say that with Tanya and everybody.
  我觉得很多人都这么说，和塔尼亚以及其他人一样。

[04:18] They came out of nowhere.
  他们凭空出现。

[04:26] Where the hell did this raging lolly come from?
  这股狂热的棒棒糖到底是从哪里来的？

[04:55] Oh.
  哦。

[04:59] We knew it couldn't just be fun and games in this show for an episode.
  我们知道在这个节目中，一个集不能仅仅是玩乐。

[05:11] Yeah, it wouldn't be.
  是的，它不会是。

[05:13] It wouldn't be Saga of Tanya the Evil without explosions.
  没有爆炸，就不会是《幼女战记》。

[05:45] Water, maybe, that they can use?
  水，也许，他们可以用？

[05:48] Or more pasta.
  或者更多的意大利面。

[05:53] Okay, good.
  好的，很好。

[05:56] There you go.
  好了。

[05:57] Now you can make all the pasta you want.
  现在你可以做所有你想做的意大利面了。

[05:59] Now, where is the Parmesan cheese?
  现在，帕玛森芝士在哪里？

[06:04] Cuz you need to smother that in that.
  因为你需要用那个把它盖住。

[06:10] Actually, I used to do that with my macaroni and cheese.
  实际上，我以前用我的通心粉和奶酪这样做过。

[06:10] Haven't done that
  没做过

[06:12] In forever. Anybody else do that?
  永远。其他人也这样做吗？

[06:16] Not the best for you, but I don't know, it always tastes the best.
  对你来说不是最好的，但不知道，它总是味道最好。

[06:24] Especially when you have like the cheap [__] you need that big [__] container.
  尤其是在你有像便宜的[__]你需要那个大的[__]容器的时候。

[06:40] I am sure in Tanya's former life was eating mac and cheese and putting Parmesan cheese on that [__] or pasta and smothering that.
  我敢肯定，坦尼娅的前世一定在吃通心粉奶酪，并在上面放上帕玛森奶酪[__]或意大利面，然后把它盖住。

[06:57] I mean, they were working long hours at a desk job like freaking desk office job.
  我的意思是，他们长时间地从事一份像该死的办公室文员工作。

[07:01] Yeah, late night mac and cheese pasta pasta dishes, for sure.
  是的，深夜的通心粉奶酪意大利面，绝对是意大利面菜肴。

[07:11] Microwave, stove top.
  微波炉，炉灶。

[07:24] The escargots.
  蜗牛。

[07:36] Nothing to do with food or anything like that for your own wants and needs.
  与食物或为了满足你自己的欲望和需求而做的任何事情无关。

[07:43] Naruhodo.
  原来如此。

[07:46] So, choosing a location so you can get certain food and certain things.
  所以，选择一个地点，这样你就可以获得特定的食物和特定的东西。

[07:54] If you think of it jokingly like this where it's comical, oh, that's fun.
  如果你像这样开玩笑地想，觉得很有趣，哦，那很有趣。

[07:58] But in reality they're going to strike a goddamn city or town so they can.
  但实际上，他们要袭击一个该死的城市或城镇，以便他们能够。

[08:06] It's actually kind of dark.
  实际上有点黑暗。

[08:18] Well, yeah, if you don't want to end up on the freaking firing line.
  嗯，是的，如果你不想最终出现在该死的战线上。

[08:28] Let me guess, Operation Desert Pasta.
  让我猜猜，沙漠意面行动。

[08:32] The title of the episode.
  这一集的标题。

[09:00] over food.
  关于食物。

[09:08] Oh, basic pasta, I'm sure.
  哦，普通的意面，我确定。

[09:24] Aha.
  啊哈。

[09:25] [laughter]
  [笑声]

[09:33] I'm sure they're used to it by now.
  我相信他们现在已经习惯了。

[09:39] I mean, they never doing this for you know, a couple of years now.
  我的意思是，他们已经这样做很多年了，你知道的，好几年了。

[09:55] All right, for tomato sauce.
  好的，为了番茄酱。

[09:58] Let's make some spaghetti.
  我们来做些意大利面吧。

[10:04] Yeah, just think of this from.
  是的，想想这个。

[10:08] Just think of there is a like in the real world going and just.
  想象一下，就像在现实世界中发生的那样。

[10:14] I feel like it's happening.
  我觉得这正在发生。

[10:15] They just didn't call it an operation, but.
  他们只是没有称之为一次行动，但是。

[10:21] But still.
  但仍然。

[10:26] Pretty dark, when you think about it.
  当你仔细想想，这相当黑暗。

[10:28] You just got slaughtered for some tomato sauce.
  你就因为一些番茄酱而被屠杀了。

[10:37] Got that cheese.
  拿到了那些奶酪。

[10:37] That was a necessity.
  那是必需品。

[10:40] I'm sure that cheese is actually probably pretty good.
  我敢肯定那些奶酪实际上可能相当不错。

[10:45] This is making me hungry.
  这让我饿了。

[10:49] I wish I had some mac and cheese, right?
  我希望我有一些通心粉奶酪，对吧？

[10:50] I don't have I got in the house.
  我家里没有我有的东西。

[10:54] I definitely don't got pasta.
  我绝对没有意大利面。

[10:58] Okay, yeah, they got the good stuff.
  好的，是的，他们有好东西。

[11:08] Honestly though, even a fun episode like this.
  说实话，即使是像这样的有趣一集。

[11:14] Oh, that was worth watching.
  哦，那值得一看。

[11:14] But I feel like there's a reason you guys had me watch this before the movie.
  但我觉得你们让我在这部电影之前看这个是有原因的。

[11:35] It does have some like, you know, hidden
  它确实有一些，你知道，隐藏的

[11:37] Messages and some stuff in it, too.
  里面有消息和一些东西，也有。

[11:46] Some nice moments.
  一些美好的时刻。

[11:48] If you don't think about it too hard.
  如果你不那么费力地去想它。

[11:59] Okay, maybe this is the lead-up.
  好吧，也许这是铺垫。

[12:04] Or they just get pasta.
  或者他们只是吃意大利面。

[12:16] Ah, so he was responsible for that.
  啊，所以他对此负责。

[12:23] Water, you know, would be helpful, but
  水，你知道，会有帮助的，但是

[12:27] Okay.
  好的。

[12:27] That was a fun episode with some
  那是一集有趣的节目，里面有一些

[12:30] like, I mean, I love how even in the fun
  比如，我的意思是，我喜欢即使在有趣的

[12:33] OVA episode, there's like, you know,
  OVA剧集中，也有，你知道，

[12:36] some like sentimental moments.
  一些伤感的时刻。

[12:36] There's,
  有，

[12:38] Of course, explosions and killing and getting what they want and need and stuff, but also, I don't know, it was a fun episode, but it did have some stuff and some substance to it, too.
  当然，有爆炸、杀戮以及得到他们想要和需要的东西等等，但我也觉得，我不知道，这一集很有趣，但确实有一些内容和实质，也很充实。

[12:50] It didn't feel like, "Oh, hey, this is just a filler. Who cares?"
  它不像“哦，嘿，这只是一个填充物。谁在乎呢？”

[12:53] It had some substance. I liked it.
  它有一些实质内容。我喜欢它。

[12:53] Um, now all I got is the movie left before season 2.
  嗯，现在我只剩下第二季之前的电影了。

[12:59] Uh, so I'm going to be trying to watch that in the next couple days and get that out as quick as I can, and then we will be reacting to season 2.
  呃，所以我想在接下来的几天里看完它，尽快看完，然后我们就会开始看第二季了。

[13:05] So, make sure you subscribe if you haven't done that yet.
  所以，如果你还没有订阅，请务必订阅。

[13:09] Uh, check out the Patreon for the full reactions and exclusive shows, and I'll see y'all next time.
  呃，请查看Patreon以获取完整的反应和独家节目，下次再见。

[13:12] Bye-bye.
  再见。

[13:29] You can't escape.
  你无法逃脱。
