# Meet The Kid Who Interviews Billionaires For a Living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPPc2coTClU
Translation: zh-TW

[00:00] now I have to ask you have you ever been broke before
  我現在必須問你，你以前破產過嗎？

[00:03] that's a great question have you ever been broke before
  這是個好問題，你以前破產過嗎？

[00:07] have you ever been broke before excuse me sir question for you have you ever been broke before
  你以前破產過嗎？打擾一下先生，有個問題想問你，你以前破產過嗎？

[00:10] so I haven't been broke broke however you know when I was in college a couple years ago at the University of Texas I had maybe a couple thousand dollars to my name from you know working at Chick-fil-A when I was in high school
  所以，我沒有真正破產過，但是，你知道嗎，我幾年前在德克薩斯大學讀大學時，我名下可能只有幾千美元，那是從高中時在Chick-fil-A打工賺來的。

[00:20] eventually I worked construction before I went all in on the media business so I wasn't flat broke but I didn't you know have crazy money to start out with
  後來我做過建築工作，然後才全力投入媒體業務，所以我不是一貧如洗，但我一開始並沒有很多錢。

[00:27] who am I here with today James dumlin I'm one of the founders of the School of Hard Knocks which has become one of the biggest Business Media channels in the entire world
  我今天在這裡和誰在一起？詹姆斯·杜姆林，我是「艱苦學校」的創始人之一，它已經成為全球最大的商業媒體頻道之一。

[00:35] my two co-founders and I grew the channel to over 10 million followers in just about 3 years and we've done over 3 billion views across social media so pretty crazy what can happen in just a few years if you put your head down you focus you lock yourself in and and see what happens
  我和我的兩位聯合創始人，在短短三年內將該頻道發展到擁有超過一千萬粉絲，並在社交媒體上獲得了超過三十億次的觀看量，所以這真的很瘋狂，如果你專心致志，鎖定目標，看看會發生什麼，幾年內就能取得如此成就。

[00:51] now I have to ask you you ask a lot of people how much money they make what was the most amount of money that you've made in a single month
  現在我必須問你，你問很多人他們賺多少錢，你單個月賺到最多錢是多少？

[00:56] well last month in December 2024 my business did over
  嗯，上個月，也就是2024年12月，我的公司營收超過了

[01:01] $600,000 in Revenue 600,000 600k what happened that month that you made $600,000?
  收入60萬美元，60萬，60k，那個月發生了什麼事，讓你賺了60萬美元？

[01:07] Two words: vertical integration.
  兩個字：垂直整合。

[01:11] If you don't know them, look it up, learn everything you can about them.
  如果你不知道它們，就去查一下，盡你所能地去了解它們。

[01:14] There was a time I interviewed a gentleman in Scottdale named Cody Sperber.
  有一次，我採訪了一位名叫科迪·斯珀伯的斯科特代爾的紳士。

[01:16] He owns four eight-figure businesses and a piece of advice that he gave me was that a savvy entrepreneur.
  他擁有四家八位數的企業，他給我的建議是，一個精明的企業家。

[01:22] He looks at his business and looks at one thing.
  他審視他的生意，並專注於一件事。

[01:24] He looks at all the people that are making money off of their efforts.
  他關注所有那些通過他們的努力賺錢的人。

[01:27] However, I actually added add something to that piece of advice that he gave me, which is that a savvy entrepreneur looks at his business and doesn't just look at all the people that are making money off of their efforts, but all the different ways in which they can be making money.
  然而，我實際上為他給我的這條建議增加了一些內容，那就是一個精明的企業家審視他的生意，不僅僅關注所有那些通過他們的努力賺錢的人，還要關注他們可以賺錢的所有不同方式。

[01:39] Which is exactly what we did.
  這正是我們所做的。

[01:41] We grew our channel to 10 million followers and instead of trying to go start a whole bunch of different businesses and different industries, we looked at the vertical that we had, which was the 10 million followers and the different ways that we could monetize.
  我們的頻道增長到1000萬粉絲，我們沒有試圖去創辦一大堆不同的企業和不同的行業，而是審視了我們擁有的垂直領域，也就是1000萬粉絲以及我們可以貨幣化的不同方式。

[01:51] So there were brand deals, there was starting a content agency, there was building a private community, there was ad revenue.
  所以有品牌合作，有創辦內容代理公司，有建立私人社群，有廣告收入。

[01:56] There's all these different streams in which we were able to vertically integrate and build a multi-million dollar business in just a
  所有這些不同的渠道，我們能夠垂直整合，並在短短的時間內建立一個數百萬美元的企業。

[02:02] couple years and in the month that you made over $600,000 what was your biggest source of Revenue
  幾年了，在你賺了超過 60 萬美元的那個月，你最大的收入來源是什麼？

[02:07] so it's actually brand Partnerships content Partnerships has been our biggest source of income
  所以實際上是品牌合作，內容合作一直是我們最大的收入來源。

[02:10] how much of that $600,000 was profit
  那 60 萬美元中有多少是利潤？

[02:11] over half a million in profit
  超過五十萬美元的利潤。

[02:14] yeah our business did over $500,000 in profit this last month
  是的，我們公司上個月的利潤超過了 50 萬美元。

[02:18] now you built your business by going all over the country
  現在你通過走遍全國建立了你的事業。

[02:23] now all over the world just interviewing and asking questions to Millionaires and billionaires off the street
  現在是全世界，只是在街上採訪百萬富翁和億萬富翁並向他們提問。

[02:28] how many billionaires would you say that you've interviewed over the last 3 years
  你說你在過去三年裡採訪了多少億萬富翁？

[02:30] a lot so I would say in the last 3 years I've probably interviewed over a thousand Millionaires and over 15 billionaires
  很多，所以我想說在過去三年裡，我可能採訪了一千多名百萬富翁和十五名以上的億萬富翁。

[02:42] 15 billionaires that I know of
  十五名億萬富翁，據我所知。

[02:44] 15 billionaires 15 billionaires
  十五名億萬富翁，十五名億萬富翁。

[02:47] now after interviewing over 15 billionaires and the most successful people in the world across different Industries what's the greatest lesson that you've learned
  現在，在採訪了十五名以上的億萬富翁和世界上不同行業最成功的人之後，你學到的最偉大的教訓是什麼？

[02:54] what have you learned from this
  你從中學到了什麼？

[02:55] it's hard I get asked this question all the time by the way way I'll tell you it's really hard to boil it down to just one
  這很難，順帶一提，我一直被問到這個問題，我會告訴你，真的很難把它歸結為一個。

[03:02] Thing however after taking a lot of time to think about this and analyzing all the interviews that I've done I've actually created and pil it down to about five lessons and takeaways that I personally had of the most common traits and the most common things that I've seen the most successful people from billionaires to for 100 Executives to top athletes in the world to see exactly what they do differently from everybody else you want them give us the first lesson right now okay number one billionaires and the most successful people in the world World they mastered the art of this one word if you don't know it understand it learn everything you can about it leverage they Master the art of Leverage and leverage in a lot of different ways with people with capital with time matter of fact let's actually pull up an example of an interview that I did recently with Shaquille O'Neal Shaquille O'Neal had 1555 guys he sold them all but I asked him what was your secret to scaling in the franchise model how did you scale out from 1 to 10 to eventually 50 100 and 155 locations here's what he had to say you own like 155 five guys at one
  然而，在花了很多時間思考這件事並分析了我所做的所有採訪後，我實際上創建並提煉了五個教訓和體會，這些是我個人從億萬富翁、頂級公司高管到世界頂級運動員身上看到的最常見特質和最常見的事情，以確切了解他們與其他人有何不同。你想讓他們現在就給我們第一個教訓，好嗎？第一，世界上的億萬富翁和最成功的人士掌握了這一個詞的藝術。如果你不知道它，就去理解它，學習關於它的所有知識。槓桿。他們掌握了槓桿的藝術，並以多種不同的方式運用槓桿，與人、與資本、與時間。事實上，讓我們來看看我最近對沙奎爾·奧尼爾的一次採訪的例子。沙奎爾·奧尼爾有 1555 家店，他賣掉了所有這些店，但我問他，你在特許經營模式下擴大規模的秘訣是什麼？你如何從 1 家擴展到 10 家，最終擴展到 50 家、100 家和 155 家店？他這樣說：你擁有大約 155 家店，有 5 個夥伴，其中一個

[04:03] point I sold them you sold them yeah I sold them
  我賣給他們了，你賣給他們了，是的，我賣給他們了。

[04:05] what's your secret to scaling in the franchise model or just businesses in general
  你在特許經營模式或一般企業中擴大規模的秘訣是什麼？

[04:09] the secret to scaling is one word delegation
  擴大規模的秘訣只有一個字：授權。

[04:11] I can't be in 155 places at once but I know somebody that can
  我不可能同時出現在 155 個地方，但我認識能做到的人。

[04:14] you heard it from him right there one word the secret to scaling is delegating
  你剛才親耳聽到他說的，一個字，擴大規模的秘訣就是授權。

[04:18] leveraging other people to come in and be where you cannot be
  利用其他人來參與，出現在你無法出現的地方。

[04:22] you cannot be in a thousand places at once see the billionaires the most hyp successful people they bring other people in to be able to scale their businesses out
  你不可能同時出現在一千個地方，你看那些億萬富翁，最成功的人，他們會引進其他人來擴大規模。

[04:31] like I said it's not just with people though this is leverag also with capital with money
  就像我說的，這不僅僅是關於人，這也是利用資本，利用金錢。

[04:34] you know I have a client who owns several hundred million dollars worth of real estate and our content agency
  你知道，我有一個客戶，他擁有價值數億美元的房地產和我們的內容代理公司。

[04:39] and he said that you can tell how wealthy someone is by the amount of debt that they're able to leverage or take on from Banks
  他說，你可以從一個人能夠利用或從銀行承擔的債務量來判斷他的財富程度。

[04:46] because wealthy people they play a different game than everybody else
  因為富人玩的遊戲和別人不一樣。

[04:48] they understand how to borrow money to leverage that debt and to create more wealth on it
  他們懂得如何借錢來利用債務，並在此基礎上創造更多財富。

[04:54] by understanding the ins and outs of the markets that they're in
  透過了解他們所處市場的內幕。

[04:57] the people that are getting in on the deals the size the transactions the different whether it's residential commercial more importantly where I've
  那些參與交易的人，交易的規模，無論是住宅還是商業，更重要的是，我在...

[05:04] seen this come up time and time again
  看過這種情況一次又一次

[05:05] and most commonly is when I ask people
  最常見的是當我問人們時

[05:07] about negotiation for example I
  關於談判，例如，我

[05:09] interviewed the owner of you know some
  採訪了一位你知道的一些人的老闆

[05:11] of the biggest banks in all of Dallas
  在達拉斯所有銀行中最大的

[05:13] Texas one of the biggest cities in the
  德克薩斯州，世界上最大的城市之一

[05:14] world I asked him for his best
  世界，我問他他最好的

[05:15] negotiation advice and here's what he
  談判建議，這是他

[05:17] had to say what do you do for living out
  不得不說，你在這裡達拉斯德克薩斯州做什麼為生

[05:18] here in Dallas Texas I run Banks what
  我在達拉斯德克薩斯州經營銀行，

[05:20] was the most amount of money that you
  你賺到的最多的錢是多少

[05:21] ever made in a single year oh gosh
  單一年賺到的，哦，天哪

[05:23] roughly 500 million a year actually I
  大約每年 5 億，實際上我

[05:25] got to get one more okay negotiation
  得再問一個，好的，談判

[05:27] it's a big component of businesses and
  是企業的重要組成部分，並且

[05:28] closing deals and your buiness business
  完成交易，以及你的生意，生意

[05:30] have done multiple nine figures you're
  已經完成了多次九位數的交易，你

[05:31] at the table with some some Heavy
  與一些重量級人物同桌

[05:32] Hitters what's your best sales and
  人物，你最好的銷售和

[05:33] negotiating advice for people trying to
  談判建議是什麼，給那些試圖

[05:35] get better at closing clients and
  更好地完成客戶交易和

[05:36] closing deals in today's world do you
  在當今世界完成交易的人，你

[05:37] have a tactic for somebody that maybe
  是否有一個策略給某人，也許

[05:38] they're running an agency or a type of
  他們經營一家代理機構或某種類型的

[05:40] business where they're trying to close
  企業，他們試圖完成交易

[05:41] people what's your best negotiations
  人們，你最好的談判

[05:42] advice for people trying to close more
  建議是什麼，給那些試圖完成更多

[05:43] deals walk away the best deals I've done
  交易的人，走開，我做過的最好的交易

[05:46] in my life I've walked away and they've
  在我生命中，我走開了，他們

[05:48] come back you just heard it from him and
  回來了，你剛才聽他說了，而且

[05:50] and let's not stop there how about Cal
  我們不要就此打住，卡爾

[05:52] McNair I mentioned him earlier the owner
  麥克奈爾，我之前提到過他，休斯頓德州人隊的老闆

[05:54] of the Houston Texans another
  又是另一位

[05:55] multi-billionaire I asked him what's his
  億萬富翁，我問他他的

[05:57] best advice on finding deals and
  尋找交易和談判的最佳建議是什麼

[05:58] negotiating this is what he had had to
  這是他不得不說的

[05:59] say excuse me sir question for you is
  說，打擾一下，先生，請問你

[06:02] this your G wagon yeah what do you do
  這是你的 G-Wagon 嗎？是的，你在這裡做什麼

[06:03] for living out in Houston Texas to be
  在休斯頓德克薩斯州為生

[06:05] able to afford a G wagon sorry what do you do for living out in Houston Texas
  能買得起G wagon 抱歉你在德州休士頓做什麼維生

[06:08] work hard what industry are you in uh
  努力工作你是哪個行業的

[06:10] football what are you doing exactly I own a football team
  美式足球你具體在做什麼我擁有一支美式足球隊

[06:12] what team
  哪個隊

[06:14] Houston Texans you own the Houston Texans htown baby
  休士頓德州人隊你擁有休士頓德州人隊 H-Town 寶貝

[06:16] any negotiation advice somebody they struggle to close deals in business
  有什麼談判建議嗎有些人在生意上難以達成交易

[06:20] you've negotiated some massive deals what's the secret to negotiating
  你談判過一些重大的交易談判的秘訣是什麼

[06:22] you want to do it but not that bad
  你想做這件事但又不是非做不可

[06:24] what do you mean by that you got to be able to walk away or what
  你這話是什麼意思你必須能夠走開還是什麼

[06:25] you got be able to walk away
  你必須能夠走開

[06:26] at the same time you're going to be able to want to do it absolutely
  同時你又會想要做這件事絕對是這樣

[06:30] thank you sir I appreciate you thank you
  謝謝您先生我很感激你謝謝

[06:32] did you hear that what did they both say
  你聽到了嗎他們兩個都說了什麼

[06:34] you have to be willing to walk away in a negotiation
  你必須願意在談判中走開

[06:37] understand this the person who is the most willing to walk away from a deal in a negotiation will always have the leverage
  明白這一點在談判中誰最願意放棄一筆交易誰就總能掌握主導權

[06:44] you can never be desperate to get a deal done if you're desperate then that's when deals go to
  你絕不能急於達成一筆交易如果你急於求成那麼交易就會走向

[06:50] leverage with time Capital people and overall creating value in any scenario that you're in
  利用時間資本人員以及在任何情況下創造價值

[06:55] you know that's not taught in school right
  你知道這在學校裡是學不到的對吧

[06:57] and what's number two
  那麼第二點是什麼

[06:59] number two they obsess over solving big problems and I actually First dove into this concept when I
  第二點他們癡迷於解決大問題我實際上是第一次接觸到這個概念是在

[07:05] interviewed a gentleman out in Houston who was a chiropractor but he owns one of the largest medical practices in all of Texas and here's what he had to say about solving problems.
  採訪了一位休士頓的先生，他是一名整脊師，但他擁有德州最大的醫療機構之一，以下是他對解決問題的看法。

[07:12] excuse me sir.
  打擾一下，先生。

[07:12] question for you have you ever been broke before?
  有個問題想問你，你以前破產過嗎？

[07:16] no no he ever well when I was a kid not now.
  沒有，沒有，他以前，嗯，我小時候有，現在沒有了。

[07:18] what do you do for living out here in Houston Texas?
  你在休士頓德州這裡做什麼維生？

[07:20] I'm a chiropractor.
  我是一名整脊師。

[07:23] what was the biggest risk you took throughout your career?
  在你整個職業生涯中，你冒過最大的風險是什麼？

[07:24] opening my own business.
  開設我自己的公司。

[07:26] how long have you been an entrepreneur for?
  你當企業家多久了？

[07:27] 18 years.
  18年。

[07:27] 18 almost 20 years.
  18年，快20年了。

[07:29] what was was the most amount of money that you ever made in a single year?
  你單一年賺到最多的錢是多少？

[07:30] 1.7 million $.
  170萬美元。

[07:33] 1.7 million.
  170萬。

[07:33] what took you from making six to seven figures at your business?
  是什麼讓你從你的生意中賺取六位數到七位數的收入？

[07:36] well the key to any business is give people what their want or need you'll become successful.
  嗯，任何生意的關鍵是給人們他們想要的或需要的，你就會成功。

[07:39] if you solve people's problems you'll become wealthy.
  如果你解決人們的問題，你就會變得富有。

[07:41] so learn what the problem is solve the problem.
  所以要了解問題是什麼，解決問題。

[07:44] that's not my that's not my quote.
  那不是我的，那不是我的名言。

[07:45] I'm not accep that but I practice that I apply that.
  我不接受那個，但我實踐它，我應用它。

[07:47] you heard it from him if you give people what they want or need you become rich.
  你從他那裡聽來的，如果你給人們他們想要的或需要的，你就會變得富有。

[07:50] but if you solve people's problems you become wealthy.
  但如果你解決人們的問題，你就會變得富有。

[07:52] take the biggest entrepreneurs the biggest owners the biggest business owners in the entire world.
  看看最大的企業家，最大的所有者，最大的企業主，在整個世界。

[07:57] they go after massive markets and they solve huge problems for not just a couple thousand a couple hundred but but millions and billions of.
  他們追求龐大的市場，他們為不僅僅是幾千人，幾百人，而是數百萬甚至數十億人解決巨大的問題。

[08:05] people if you really think about it
  人們，如果你真的仔細想想的話

[08:07] right I interview a gentleman Zay Jan
  對，我採訪了一位名叫 Zay Jan 的先生

[08:08] who owns a multiple n figure like a $300
  他擁有一家價值數億美元，像是 3 億美元的

[08:11] million Solar Company out in Miami
  太陽能公司，在邁阿密

[08:12] Florida and he broke this down better
  佛羅里達州，他對此的解釋比我聽過的任何解釋都要好

[08:13] than I've ever heard explained before
  比我聽過的任何解釋都要好

[08:15] here's what he had to say you're the CEO
  他這麼說：你是...

[08:17] of one of the largest solar companies in
  全國最大的太陽能公司之一的 CEO

[08:19] the entire country what has been the
  全國最大的太陽能公司之一的 CEO，你賺過最多錢的一年是多少？

[08:20] most amount of money that you've ever
  你賺過最多錢的一年是多少？

[08:21] made in a single year my business has
  我公司去年營收 1.49 億美元

[08:23] done did 149 Million last year and we
  我公司去年營收 1.49 億美元

[08:26] should do double that this year I
  我認為今年應該能翻倍

[08:27] believe if you want to be a great
  如果你想成為一名偉大的企業家

[08:28] entrepreneur you have to solve problems
  你必須解決問題

[08:30] Elon Musk once said you get paid in
  Elon Musk 曾說過，你的收入與你解決問題的大小成正比

[08:32] direct proportion to the size of the
  你的收入與你解決問題的大小成正比

[08:34] problems that you solve there weren't
  我認為我能解決的、對世界而言非常龐大且重大的問題並不多

[08:35] many problems that I thought that I
  我認為我能解決的、對世界而言非常龐大且重大的問題並不多

[08:37] could solved that were very massive and
  我認為我能解決的、對世界而言非常龐大且重大的問題並不多

[08:39] big to the world when you look at a
  當你看到一位服務生時

[08:40] waiter what what problem is a waiter
  服務生在解決什麼問題？

[08:43] solving well they're helping you get
  嗯，他們幫助你拿到你最喜歡的餐點

[08:44] your favorite meal maybe they're walking
  也許他們會引導你瀏覽菜單

[08:46] you through the menu and they're
  然後他們會把食物送過來

[08:47] bringing the food over now labor wise
  從勞力角度來看，這可能是一份辛苦的工作

[08:49] that might be a hard job but mentally it
  從勞力角度來看，這可能是一份辛苦的工作，但從精神層面來說

[08:51] takes a very you know small portion of
  只需要你很小的智商比例就能完成這份工作

[08:54] your IQ in order to fulfill on that job
  只需要你很小的智商比例就能完成這份工作

[08:56] and that Duty so when I go up into a
  和這個職責，所以當我走進一個有 100 人的房間時

[08:57] room of 100 people and say hey phys
  說，嘿，在身體和精神上，這個房間裡的任何人有多大的可能性成為一名服務生？

[08:59] physically and mentally how possible is
  在身體和精神上，這個房間裡的任何人有多大的可能性成為一名服務生？

[09:01] it for anyone in this room to be a
  在身體和精神上，這個房間裡的任何人有多大的可能性成為一名服務生？

[09:02] waiter 99 or 100 out of 100 people will
  100 個人中有 99 或 100 個人會說他們真的可以成為一名服務生

[09:05] say that they can literally be a waiter
  100 個人中有 99 或 100 個人會說他們真的可以成為一名服務生

[09:07] not that they want to be but that they can be now.
  並非他們想，而是他們現在能夠。

[09:09] when I go into that same room of people and say hey how many of you are confident that you could build a rocket ship that's going to go to Mars?
  當我進入同一個房間，對一群人說，嘿，你們有多少人有信心能建造一艘將前往火星的火箭飛船？

[09:15] zero out of 100 people will raise their hand.
  一百個人裡沒有一個人會舉手。

[09:16] you heard it from him if you take a waitress or even maybe a teacher for that matter.
  你聽他說的，如果你找一個女服務生，甚至可能是一個老師。

[09:21] that teacher at the end of the year maybe they're impacting 100 maybe 200 people at most.
  那位老師在年底，也許他們影響了最多一百，也許兩百人。

[09:27] so they're solving problems but it's at a very small small scale.
  所以他們在解決問題，但規模非常非常小。

[09:29] whereas if you take somebody who's running a massive multi-million dollar billion dollar company.
  而如果你找一個經營著一家龐大的、數百萬甚至數十億美元的公司的人。

[09:33] we brought up Elon Musk well look at what he's doing.
  我們提到了伊隆·馬斯克，看看他在做什麼。

[09:35] he's solving Global energy with Tesla and renewable energy as well as interplanetary space travel with SpaceX.
  他正透過 Tesla 和再生能源解決全球能源問題，並透過 SpaceX 實現星際太空旅行。

[09:40] so those are problems at a scale and that's why he's the richest serve not one of the wealthiest people in the entire world because of the proportion of the problems that he's solving.
  所以這些是規模宏大的問題，這就是為什麼他是最富有的，不是因為他是世界上最富有的人之一，而是因為他解決問題的比例。

[09:49] I love that what's number three?
  我喜歡這個，第三名是什麼？

[09:52] number three this one right here's going to hit different.
  第三名，這個將會很不一樣。

[09:53] the most successful people they attach themselves to other people and they prioritize Rel relationships over transactions.
  最成功的人會與他人建立連結，並將關係置於交易之上。

[09:59] see the there's a saying that's stuck with me the last couple years in running this channel it's that people will take you places that money can.
  你看，有句俗話在我經營這個頻道這幾年來一直影響著我，那就是人脈能帶你去金錢無法到達的地方。

[10:08] doors that money or anything else won't be able to get you in.
  金錢或任何其他東西都無法讓你進入這些門。

[10:12] The only thing that can simply get you in those doors is by the root of connections.
  唯一能讓你進入這些門的方法就是透過人脈。

[10:15] And once you understand that relationship capital, that your net worth isn't calculated by the amount of money that you have, but by the access to the amount of money that you have within your network of people.
  一旦你理解了這種關係資本，你的淨資產不是由你擁有的金錢數量計算，而是由你能夠接觸到你人脈網絡中的金錢數量來計算。

[10:25] That's when you realize how successful you really are.
  那時你才會意識到自己有多成功。

[10:26] You everybody hears the saying, your network is your net worth.
  你們每個人都聽過這句話，你的網絡就是你的淨資產。

[10:30] Well, that saying cannot be more true in today's world.
  嗯，這句話在當今世界再真實不過了。

[10:32] Let's hear it from Grant Cardone, who manages over $5 billion worth of real estate at his company and raises you know hundreds of millions of dollars every single year.
  讓我們聽聽葛蘭特·卡爾東怎麼說，他在公司管理著超過50億美元的房地產，並且每年都能籌集數億美元。

[10:39] Hear it from him, you got to attach yourself to people because you cannot get money.
  聽聽他的說法，你必須依附於他人，因為你無法獲得金錢。

[10:42] There's no money that will ever come to another human being without going through another human being.
  沒有任何金錢能夠在不經過另一個人而直接來到另一個人身上的。

[10:47] You're going to hold on to your, how much money you got on you right now?
  你將會緊握著你的，你現在身上有多少錢？

[10:49] On me, right now? Yeah, what you got on you?
  在我身上，現在？是的，你身上有什麼？

[10:52] Just regen, you got nothing.
  只是再生，你什麼都沒有。

[10:55] I don't have any cash on me right now.
  我現在身上沒有現金。

[10:56] You got a credit card? You got something?
  你有信用卡嗎？你有什麼嗎？

[10:57] Let me see your credit card.
  讓我看看你的信用卡。

[10:59] So you see he's got some money on him.
  所以你看，他身上有一些錢。

[11:00] Okay, but but what's the conduit, the via between me and his credit card is him.
  好的，但是，連接我和他的信用卡的管道，那個媒介，就是他。

[11:03] Now two ways to get his credit card, right?
  現在，有兩種方法可以拿到他的信用卡，對吧？

[11:05] Okay, I'm not going to show you these numbers right here, but it's legit, but I had to.
  好的，我不會在這裡給你看這些數字，但這是合法的，但我必須。

[11:10] had to make contact with him to get his credit card or I got to wait for him to leave his wallet someplace and steal it
  我必須聯繫他才能拿到他的信用卡，否則我就得等他把錢包丟在某處然後偷走它

[11:15] I don't want to steal I'm not a thief cuz I can only steal it one time but if I could you know create a relationship with you the weight of money there you go the weight of money you might see 200 already gone
  我不想偷竊，我不是小偷，因為我只能偷一次，但如果我能，你知道，與你建立關係，金錢的重量，你看，金錢的重量，你可能會看到已經消失了 200

[11:24] so so so the way the way to the way of money the weight of money is through people you know it's not through a bank you heard it right there anytime wealth is transferred a transaction happens impossible for it to not go from one person to the other and I want to give another one right here Thomas kende a multi-millionaire insurance broker out in Miami Florida when he told me this right here this changed my life
  所以，所以，所以，金錢的方式，金錢的重量，是通過人，你知道，不是通過銀行，你聽到了，任何時候財富轉移，交易發生，不可能不從一個人轉移到另一個人，我想在這裡再舉一個例子，托馬斯·肯德，一位在佛羅里達州邁阿密的多金百萬富翁保險經紀人，當他告訴我這個的時候，這改變了我的人生

[11:45] in the money business in finance whenever wealth is transferred from one person to another there's somebody in the middle there that's helping transfer their wealth well that person in the middle always becomes wealthy hear it from him
  在金錢生意和金融領域，每當財富從一個人轉移到另一個人時，中間總有一個人在幫助轉移他們的財富，嗯，中間的那個人總是變得富有，聽聽他的說法

[11:58] how can somebody become a million in 2024 I want to think about this for a second anytime wealth is transferred from one hand to the other somebody is in the middle that is helping to transfer the wealth whoever that person is also becomes wealthy I I I genuinely
  一個人如何在 2024 年成為百萬富翁？我想仔細想想。任何時候財富從一隻手轉移到另一隻手，中間總有一個人在幫助轉移財富，無論那個人是誰，他也會變得富有，我，我，我真心

[12:11] cannot stress this point enough you know
  我再怎麼強調這點都不為過，你知道的

[12:13] uh I've interviewed some of the wealthiest people that have ever worked on Wall Street and they never even placed a financial trade in their lives
  呃，我採訪過一些在華爾街工作過的最富有的人，他們一生中從未進行過任何金融交易

[12:20] they got rich off of a handshake because they simply made the right introductions
  他們僅憑握手就致富了，因為他們恰當地介紹了人脈

[12:22] were able to connect the right people or just simply brokering a deal and that's a a concept that a lot of people they have this misconception
  能夠聯繫到合適的人，或者僅僅是撮合一筆交易，這是一個概念，很多人都有這種誤解

[12:30] that in order for them to create extreme amounts of wealth that they have to be so talented at learning how to code or develop some crazy software
  那就是為了創造巨額財富，他們必須非常有才華地學習如何編程或開發一些瘋狂的軟件

[12:37] when in reality if you just understand people how to build rapport how to build relationships how to establish those connections you can become wealthy just by doing that just off of a simple handshake
  而實際上，如果你只是了解人，如何建立融洽的關係，如何建立人脈，如何建立這些聯繫，你就可以通過做這些事情，僅僅憑一次簡單的握手就能變得富有

[12:48] I want to leave one more with us today I want to go back to Steven kubeck the Beverly Hills multi-billionaire here's what he had to say
  今天我想再給大家留下一點。我想回到史蒂芬·庫貝克，這位比佛利山莊的億萬富翁，他說了這樣一番話

[12:53] how old were you when you became a millionaire
  你什麼時候成為百萬富翁的

[12:55] you have to ask a millionaire what do you mean I'm a billionaire
  你得問百萬富翁，你說什麼，我是億萬富翁

[12:58] you're billionaire yeah how old were you when you became a billionaire
  你是億萬富翁，是的，你什麼時候成為億萬富翁的

[13:01] oh in my 50s how important were relationships for you
  哦，在我五十多歲的時候，人脈對你有多重要

[13:03] relationships are always very important but a matter of fact you got to stay out of one ZIP code the zip code of bad people
  人脈總是相當重要的，但事實上，你必須遠離一個郵政編碼，那就是壞人的郵政編碼

[13:08] if they're around your life make them go
  如果他們出現在你的生活中，讓他們離開

[13:12] away and there you have it from from
  然後你就有了，從，從

[13:13] once again not just me but but a
  再次，不只是我，而是，而是

[13:15] multi-billionaire now let me ask you a
  億萬富翁，現在讓我問你一個

[13:17] question yeah do you have real dreams
  問題，是的，你有真正的夢想嗎？

[13:19] yes is there a shortcut to them no yes
  是的，有捷徑嗎？沒有，是的

[13:21] there is the shortcut is mentorship and
  有，捷徑就是導師制度，而且

[13:24] let me tell you this over the last three
  讓我告訴你，在過去的三年裡

[13:26] years in in building a multi billion
  裡，在建立一個數十億的

[13:29] dollar network of people that I know and
  美元網絡，我認識並

[13:31] I'm connected to building this channel
  與之有聯繫的人，建立這個頻道

[13:32] to 10 million followers was through that
  擁有 1000 萬粉絲，是通過那個

[13:34] one concept of mentorship and and when I
  一個概念，導師制度，而且，當我

[13:37] first started this channel my partners
  第一次開始這個頻道時，我的夥伴們

[13:38] and I we originally had wanted to go
  和我，我們最初想去

[13:40] figure out go learn how the most
  弄清楚，去學習，最

[13:42] successful people got to where they were
  成功的人是如何到達他們所在位置的

[13:44] in different Industries but it
  在不同的行業，但它

[13:45] eventually grew to the point where we
  最終發展到我們

[13:46] wanted to connect as many people as
  希望盡可能多地與人聯繫

[13:49] possible with the most successful people
  與最成功的人

[13:50] in the world that we have the ability to
  在這個世界上，我們有能力

[13:52] interview and actually build
  採訪並實際建立

[13:54] relationships with and that's why a
  關係，這就是為什麼

[13:56] couple months ago I actually launched
  幾個月前，我實際上推出了

[13:57] and created one of the largest
  並創建了最大的

[13:59] entrepreneur communities in the entire
  企業家社群之一，在整個

[14:00] world called the school of mentors where
  世界，稱為導師學校，在那裡

[14:02] every single week I host live mentorship
  每週，我都會主持現場導師指導

[14:05] calls for the people that join the
  電話會議，為加入社群的人

[14:06] community they have the ability to hop
  社群，他們可以參加

[14:08] on these calls and ask their questions
  這些電話會議，並直接提問

[14:10] directly to the multi-millionaires and
  給百萬富翁們，以及

[14:12] the billionaires that I'm interviewing ask them anything nothing's off limits
  我正在採訪的億萬富翁，可以問他們任何問題，沒有什麼是不可以問的。

[14:16] asking them about different skills like how to sell how to negotiate like a billionaire word for example Steven kubeck he was a mentor on a call he taught our community how to negotiate like a billionaire word
  詢問他們不同的技能，例如如何銷售，如何像億萬富翁一樣談判，例如史蒂芬·庫貝克，他曾是一位導師，在一次通話中，他教導我們的社群如何像億萬富翁一樣談判。

[14:24] how to find investors who to not take money from cuz not all money is money
  如何找到投資者，以及不應該從誰那裡拿錢，因為並非所有的錢都是好錢。

[14:28] we had people like Todd Napa who owned several hundred million do worth of real estate he taught our community how to find deals how to get access to Capital if you don't have any money and how to invest in real estate without having any money to your name
  我們有像陶德·納帕這樣的人，他擁有數億美元的房地產，他教導我們的社群如何尋找交易，如何在沒有資金的情況下獲得資本，以及如何在沒有任何資金的情況下投資房地產。

[14:41] or how about the former CEO of 7-Eleven he came and taught our community leadership and how to work your way up in the business world
  或者像 7-Eleven 的前 CEO，他來教導我們的社群領導能力以及如何在商界往上爬。

[14:47] and I'll give you one more Shawn Mike he took a company to three billion in sales in a matter of a few years he taught our community the art of sales and how to scale from not just a six but to eventually a s eight and a 9 figure business
  再給你們一個例子，肖恩·邁克，他在幾年內將一家公司帶到了 30 億的銷售額，他教導我們的社群銷售的藝術，以及如何從不僅僅是六位數，最終擴展到八位數和九位數的企業。

[14:59] these are mentors that we have on the calls every single week where you guys will get direct access to them to ask them any questions about how to go from point A to point B in your business
  這些導師我們每週都會在通話中與大家見面，你們可以直接與他們交流，詢問任何關於如何在事業上從 A 點走到 B 點的問題。

[15:08] so if you were watching right now and you want to join this community at the lowest the price will ever be matter of
  所以，如果你現在正在觀看，並且想以有史以來最低的價格加入這個社群，

[15:13] fact I tell you you can join right now for 7 Days money back guarantee you join and it's completely free for those seven days if you don't like it money back guarantee but I guarantee you if you give it a shot you hop on those calls you go indulge in some of the content that's in that Community you will never ever regret it so I can't wait to see all you guys inside of the community if you want to join go down to the link in the description of this video the school of mentors can't wait to see you inside let's get back to these lessons let's go to number four they are Masters at selling themselves see I I've I've learned I learned this statistic recently that 75% of billionaires they started off in some form of direct sales and there there's a gentleman that I mentioned before Todd napola owns a couple hundred million dollar worth of real estate out in uh South Florida and he gave me this piece of advice that really stuck with me about the world SM successful people you're always selling and anybody who thinks you're going to be in Business Without selling is sadly mistaken you will sell forever and I will assure you Elon Musk Mark Zuckerberg the richest guys on the planet are still selling themselves all day long or you're at of business you heard it from him the world's most
  事實我告訴你，你現在就可以加入，享有七天無條件退款保證，你加入，而且這七天完全免費，如果你不喜歡，就退款保證，但我保證，如果你試一試，參加那些電話會議，去沉浸在那個社群中的一些內容中，你永遠不會後悔。所以我迫不及待地想在社群裡見到你們大家，如果你想加入，請點擊此影片說明中的連結，導師學校，迫不及待地想在裡面見到你，讓我們回到這些課程，讓我們來看第四點，他們是推銷自己的大師，你看，我學到了一個統計數據，最近我了解到，75%的億萬富翁，他們都是從某種形式的直銷開始的，還有一位我之前提到過的紳士，Todd napola，他在佛羅里達州南部擁有價值數億美元的房地產，他給了我一個讓我印象深刻的建議，關於這個世界，成功的你總是在推銷，任何認為自己可以在沒有推銷的情況下做生意的人，都大錯特錯了，你將永遠推銷，我向你保證，Elon Musk，Mark Zuckerberg，這個星球上最富有的人，他們仍然整天推銷自己，或者你已經出局了，你從他那裡聽說了，世界上最

[16:14] successful people are still selling themselves to this very day and they don't stop doing it
  成功人士至今仍在推銷自己，而且他們不會停止這樣做。

[16:18] if Elon Musk was in this room with us right now if he wanted $10,000 $20,000 $100,000 from us
  如果伊隆·馬斯克現在和我們在同一個房間裡，如果他想要我們給他一萬美元、兩萬美元、十萬美元，

[16:25] whether we had it to our names or not we by all means are going to find find a way to go get him that money
  無論我們名下是否有這些錢，我們一定會想辦法去弄到那些錢給他，

[16:30] because of who he is because of the person that he's become because of the way that he's able to sell himself
  因為他是誰，因為他變成了什麼樣的人，因為他推銷自己的方式，

[16:37] take the most successful people Mark cubin Gary ve they can go into any company headquarters Coca-Cola and go land a $50 million deal just off the premise of the the way that they're able to sell themselves
  以最成功的人，馬克·庫班、蓋瑞·維，他們可以進入任何公司的總部，可口可樂，僅憑他們推銷自己的方式，就能達成一筆五千萬美元的交易。

[16:52] being able to storytelling his ability to
  能夠講故事，他的能力，

[16:59] is important to have product knowledge learning how to close you need to be able to learn how to sell yourself
  擁有產品知識很重要，學習如何成交，你需要能夠學習如何推銷自己，

[17:05] because that is going to take you further than anything in sales you got to learn how to sell
  因為這將比銷售中的任何事情都讓你走得更遠，你必須學會如何銷售。

[17:08] now you've interviewed over a thousand Millionaires and billionaires give us that fifth lesson right here number five arguably
  現在你採訪過一千多位百萬富翁和億萬富翁，在這裡給我們第五課，第五課，可以說，

[17:15] one of the most underrated tools
  其中一個最被低估的工具

[17:19] billionaires and the most successful people they think in decades not in days
  億萬富翁和最成功的人們以十年為單位思考，而不是以天為單位。

[17:22] let's hear it from a Miami Banker who owns the largest bank in all of Miami
  讓我們聽聽一位邁阿密銀行家怎麼說，他擁有邁阿密最大的銀行。

[17:26] question for you sir is this your rollsroyce
  先生，請問這是您的勞斯萊斯嗎？

[17:27] yes and what do you do living out of Miami Florida to be able AFF of Rolls-Royce
  是的，您住在佛羅里達州邁阿密，是做什麼才能買得起勞斯萊斯？

[17:30] Investment Banking how long have you been in finance
  投資銀行，您從事金融業多久了？

[17:33] for 35 years have you ever met a billionaire before
  35年了，您以前見過億萬富翁嗎？

[17:37] I know a lot of billionaires what's that
  我認識很多億萬富翁，那又怎樣？

[17:38] I know a lot of billionaires you know a lot of billionaires that's my job
  我認識很多億萬富翁，您認識很多億萬富翁，那是我的工作。

[17:41] are you a billionaire
  您是億萬富翁嗎？

[17:44] well you can say that yeah yeah it make you feel good right
  嗯，您可以這麼說，是的，這讓您感覺良好，對吧？

[17:46] you're a billionaire oh you can say that yeah
  您是億萬富翁，哦，您可以這麼說，是的。

[17:47] that's incredible how can somebody become a billionaire like you
  太不可思議了，一個人要如何才能像您一樣成為億萬富翁？

[17:49] tell you tell them seven days 14 hours a day 35 years master of one
  告訴您，告訴他們，每週七天，每天14小時，35年，精通一件事。

[17:53] 35 years but I don't want to just leave it at that
  35年，但我不僅僅想說這些。

[17:57] how about Dean Gra the OC let's hear what he has to say about making quick money
  那迪恩·格拉（Dean Gra）怎麼樣？讓我們聽聽他對快速賺錢有什麼看法。

[18:00] what was the most amount of money that you ever made in a single year
  您單一年賺到最多的錢是多少？

[18:02] I won't share that but my brands have done over a billion dollars
  我不會分享，但我的品牌已經創造了超過十億美元的收入。

[18:06] your brands are done over a billion dollars
  您的品牌已經創造了超過十億美元的收入。

[18:07] yeah so a lot of people watch this video right
  是的，所以很多人都在看這個影片，對吧？

[18:09] if you can comment below I would love for any of you any of you to write down how you got rich for hardly doing anything
  如果您能留言，我很希望你們中的任何人，你們中的任何人都能寫下你們是如何幾乎沒做什麼就致富的。

[18:14] you got
  您做到了。

[18:16] rich fast I bet you you won't find one.
  富有，快速。我敢打賭你找不到一個。

[18:18] comment no one gets Rich overnight do.
  評論說，沒有人一夜暴富。

[18:19] some people get lucky is there somebody who bought crypto at a thousand bucks.
  有些人很幸運，有沒有人以一千美元買了加密貨幣？

[18:22] didn't even know and now it's of course.
  甚至不知道，現在當然是這樣了。

[18:24] and that's on10th of on10th of 1% when you see and you know because you're interviewing successful people you know.
  那就是千分之十，千分之十的百分之一。當你看到，你知道，因為你正在採訪成功人士，你知道。

[18:30] when you get behind the scenes they put in the time they failed miserably they questioned themselves family thought they were nuts their friends thought they were crazy they had to sacrifice certain things that's how you get to that next level.
  當你深入了解幕後，他們付出了時間，他們慘敗，他們質疑自己，家人認為他們瘋了，朋友認為他們瘋了，他們不得不犧牲某些東西，這就是你如何達到下一個層次。

[18:40] just like he said nobody gets Rich overnight this is a long game.
  就像他說的，沒有人一夜暴富，這是一場持久戰。

[18:42] you got to think in 10 20 30 40 years.
  你必須考慮 10 年、20 年、30 年、40 年。

[18:47] all these people Jeff Bezos was running Amazon he didn't step down uh as the CEO until like 20 or 30 years after he was running the company.
  所有這些人，傑夫·貝佐斯經營亞馬遜，他直到經營公司 20 或 30 年後才辭去 CEO 的職務。

[18:54] let's pull up Eric Spofford who sold a business for over $15 million.
  讓我們來看看 Eric Spofford，他賣掉了一家價值超過 1500 萬美元的企業。

[18:59] listen to what he has to say about patience and delayed gratification.
  聽聽他對耐心和延遲滿足的看法。

[19:03] what has been the most amount of money that you've ever made in a single year.
  你單一年賺到最多的錢是多少？

[19:05] I cracked over 100 million dollar in one year 2021 hell yeah.
  我在 2021 年一年賺了超過一億美元，太棒了。

[19:09] let me give you another little Golden Nugget this is where most of you guys [&nbsp;__&nbsp;] up.
  讓我給你另一個小小的黃金法則，這就是你們大多數人搞砸的地方。

[19:13] you guys think it happens fast and then you don't look at the long term you need to have.
  你們認為事情發生得很快，然後你們就不看長遠，你需要有。

[19:18] macro patience and micro urgency what you guys have is micro patience and macro urgency and what I mean by that is you need to know that this is going to take a long time people look at my life and they don't see the 17 years that happened before I was out here in Miami living this life and so they they they Mis calibrate on how long it's going to take they think it's going to happen faster than it is you need to commit to this for a long period of time that's macro patience and then have Micro urgency every single day you give it absolutely everything that you have to give let's go Eric come on bro hear that again macro patience and micro urgency you need to understand that this is going to take a long time to get to where you want to be but that doesn't take away from the fact that in the short term you need to be relentless about your pursuit to becoming successful because if you're not and somebody is going to come up within your space and it's going to overtake you pour gas down their throats no matter what business you're in you need to be relentless in the short term but have the mindset that it is going to
  宏觀的耐心和微觀的緊迫感，你們擁有的微觀耐心和宏觀緊迫感，我的意思是，你需要知道這將需要很長時間，人們看我的生活，他們看不到我在邁阿密過著現在的生活之前發生的17年，所以他們，他們，他們對需要多長時間的判斷是錯誤的，他們認為會比實際發生的快，你需要長期致力於此，這就是宏觀耐心，然後每天都要有微觀的緊迫感，你全力以赴，加油埃里克，來吧兄弟，再聽一遍，宏觀耐心和微觀緊迫感，你需要明白，要達到你想要的高度需要很長時間，但這並不意味著短期內你不必鍥而不捨地追求成功，因為如果你不是這樣，有人就會進入你的領域並超越你，對他們來說，無論你從事什麼行業，你都需要在短期內鍥而不捨，但要有這樣的想法，這將會

[20:18] take a long time this is a long game

[20:20] business is not an overnight thing but

[20:22] if you can apply that and have that

[20:23] principle and understand the importance

[20:24] of taking action in the short term then

[20:26] it will all work out and one more advice

[20:28] that I really want to add on here that I

[20:29] think is very important that isn't

[20:31] talked about enough is from a gentleman

[20:33] out in Scott interview named Brian North

[20:34] roll it at your real estate brokerage

[20:36] what's the most amount of money that you

[20:37] guys have sold in Revenue in one year

[20:38] 1.4 billion $ 1.4 billion build a good

[20:41] reputation my dad always says uh it

[20:43] takes 20 years to build a good

[20:44] reputation in 5 minutes to kill it it

[20:46] takes a long time years 5 10 20 years to

[20:50] build a solid reputation with people and

[20:53] only 5 minutes to kill it so again the

[20:56] fifth greatest lesson that I've learned

[20:58] is the important import of that patience

[20:59] and understanding to not think in days

[21:01] but decades all right now I know you

[21:04] said that there were only five lessons

[21:07] is there any way you have one more bonus

[21:09] for us before we leave here today give

[21:11] us one more thing that you've learned

[21:13] from interviewing the most successful

[21:14] people in the world one more bonus

[21:15] lesson if you have one you need one more

[21:18] okay well well one thing that I've

[21:20] learned and if you've ever consumed any

[21:21] of my content you'll probably start to

[21:23] realize that the most successful people

[21:25] in the world I can guarantee you a lot

[21:27] of them they came from nothing but when

[21:29] they get to a point of success you can

[21:31] take everything away from them and they

[21:33] have it in their mindset that they know

[21:35] that they can make it all back let's

[21:37] take for example I interviewed the

[21:38] richest Indian man who's living in Dubai

[21:40] here's what he had to say about that

[21:42] when I asked him if I took if I took

[21:44] everything away from him if he lost

[21:45] everything could he make it all back

[21:47] what was the most amount of money that

[21:48] you've made in a single year 10 billion

[21:49] Duram 10 billion durhams are you a

[21:51] billionaire I suppose I'm a billionaire

[21:53] yeah you're a billionaire yeah what's

[21:54] your name my name is ran Sant if you

[21:56] lost everything tomorrow could you make

[21:58] it all back if you put me in the African

[21:59] jungle also I'll make also there I will

[22:01] sell the property to the animals over

[22:03] there yeah he he said he said he would

[22:05] sell property to animals so you heard it

[22:07] from him you could put him in the jungle

[22:09] and he would be selling properties to

[22:11] animals and that's something that I

[22:12] think is very important to note on and

[22:14] again if you've consumed any of my

[22:15] content you you'll see this time and

[22:17] time again they have this unwavering

[22:18] belief in themselves that nothing's

[22:21] impossible that if you take everything

[22:22] away from them because they have the

[22:24] mindset and the skill sets once you can

[22:26] take their Capital you can take their

[22:27] family you can take everything but once

[22:29] they have that ability to build they

[22:30] will build it back and they will build

[22:32] it back 10 times bigger than ever before

[22:35] I love it well I got to say it was a

[22:37] pleasure having you here with us today

[22:39] thank you so much for having me man I I

[22:41] really enjoyed the conversation it was

[22:43] great to be here where can everybody

[22:44] find you at so the School of Hard Knocks

[22:47] on all platforms a lot of you maybe have

[22:48] seen the content before but yeah check

[22:50] out the School of Hard Knocks and like I

[22:51] mentioned earlier in the video you guys

[22:53] be sure to become a member of my private

[22:56] Community the school of mentors like I

[22:58] said guys of all the lessons that I've

[23:00] said the one thing that's going to get

[23:01] you to where you need to be in your

[23:02] business financially your career is

[23:04] through mentorship and I'm bringing you

[23:06] guys every single week the world's most

[23:08] successful people to directly answer

[23:10] your questions about anything sales

[23:13] marketing scaling leadership hiring

[23:16] everything coming directly to you on

[23:18] live calls every single week at the most

[23:20] affordable price of any mentorship

[23:22] program that I've ever seen in my entire

[23:24] life to join like we said earlier go to

[23:26] the link down in the description of this

[23:28] video to join the school of mentors

[23:29] today I can't wait to see all of you

[23:31] guys on the inside of this community so

[23:33] yeah that's where you can find me at

[23:34] awesome guys be sure to like And

[23:36] subscribe for amazing content we've got

[23:38] coming every single week and click right

[23:41] here to watch our full interview with

[23:43] business Mogul Patrick Bet David I can't

[23:45] wait to see you guys in the next video
