youtube-transcript.ai

Lymphatic Drainage Massage for Lymphedema & Swelling in BOTH Legs

Watch with subtitles, summary & AI chat
Add the free Subkun extension — works directly on YouTube.
  • Watch
  • Subtitles
  • Summary
  • Ask AI
Try free →

This video demonstrates a step-by-step lymphatic drainage massage routine designed to reduce swelling in both legs, ankles, and feet. It emphasizes stimulating deep abdominal lymph nodes first, then working upwards from the legs towards the groin and armpit areas, using specific strokes and techniques to guide fluid away from congested areas.

Full Transcript (Bilingual)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30hudsIXXE
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] Swelling in the legs is extremely common.
腿部肿胀非常普遍。

[00:03] Swelling in the legs is extremely common and it can be caused by multiple different things.
腿部肿胀非常普遍,并且可能由多种不同原因引起。

[00:06] Different things. I'm going to go more in depth on this topic of what causes swelling in the legs in a different video.
不同的原因。我将在另一期视频中更深入地探讨腿部肿胀的原因。

[00:12] But today in this video we're going to focus more on how to reduce the swelling specifically.
但今天在本期视频中,我们将重点关注如何具体减轻肿胀。

[00:16] I'm going to show a step-by-step routine on lymphatic drainage to help reduce swelling in the legs, the ankles and the feet.
我将展示一个关于淋巴引流的循序渐进的日常练习,以帮助减轻腿部、脚踝和脚部的肿胀。

[00:24] Lymphatic drainage is a massage-like technique that is used in a specific sequence with a specific technique to help guide fluid out of a congested area.
淋巴引流是一种类似按摩的技术,以特定的顺序和特定的手法进行,以帮助将液体排出拥堵区域。

[00:34] My name is Kelly. I'm a physical therapist and I specialize in lymphedema or swelling, as well as oncology.
我叫凯莉,是一名物理治疗师,我专攻淋巴水肿或肿胀,以及肿瘤学。

[00:40] And today in this video we're going to go through a step-by-step routine that you can follow along with.
今天在本期视频中,我们将进行一个您可以跟随的循序渐进的日常练习。

[00:46] However, if someone wants a handout or a sheet with a diagram and the steps on it, you can find that on my website at cancerrehabpt.com.
但是,如果有人想要一份包含图表和步骤的讲义或单页,您可以在我的网站 cancerrehabpt.com 上找到。

[00:54] You can also follow along with us on Instagram or subscribe down below for more related content, but we'll get...
您也可以在 Instagram 上关注我们,或在下方订阅以获取更多相关内容,但我们将...

[01:00] More related content, but we'll get started.
更多相关内容,但我们将开始。

[01:02] Started.
开始。

[01:12] I'm going to be doing this routine today.
我今天要进行这个例程。

[01:14] I'm going to be doing this routine today, sitting up, maybe laying down for a little bit.
我今天要进行这个例程,坐着,也许躺一会儿。

[01:16] Sitting up, maybe laying down for a little bit, but this can be done sitting in a chair or reclined.
坐着,也许躺一会儿,但可以在椅子上坐着或斜倚着完成。

[01:18] It can be done in bed.
可以在床上完成。

[01:20] Someone can lay down and put their leg up on one of these bolsters so gravity can help move the fluid out as well.
有人可以躺下,将腿放在这些支撑物上,这样重力也可以帮助排出液体。

[01:22] Whatever makes it easy, whatever works for someone.
无论什么使它容易,无论什么对某人有效。

[01:24] But today I'm going to be doing a lot of it sitting up, so it's easier to see.
但今天我将大部分时间坐着完成,这样更容易看到。

[01:26] Easier to see.
更容易看到。

[01:28] So the first thing we always want to do is stimulate the deep lymph nodes in your abdomen.
所以我们要做的第一件事是刺激腹部的深层淋巴结。

[01:30] You have a lot of lymph nodes in there, and all of the fluid from the legs have to go through the abdomen into those deep channels to get back to the heart.
你的腹部有很多淋巴结,所有来自腿部的液体都必须通过腹部进入那些深层通道才能回到心脏。

[01:32] So we want to make sure that we're stimulating this area.
所以我们要确保我们正在刺激这个区域。

[01:33] So what we'll do is put our hand on the abdomen, gently pressing in.
所以我们要做的就是把手放在腹部,轻轻按压。

[01:35] Take a nice big belly breath, feeling your belly expand into your hand.
做一次深长的腹式呼吸,感觉你的腹部膨胀到你的手中。

[01:37] And then let it out.
然后呼出。

[02:00] and then let it out.
然后把它呼出去。

[02:02] and then i'm going to move just a little.
然后我将稍微移动一下。

[02:03] and then i'm going to move just a little bit to another area of the abdomen take a big breath in.
然后我将稍微移动到腹部的另一个区域,深吸一口气。

[02:07] a big breath in and out.
深吸一口气,然后呼出。

[02:11] a third breath in.
第三次吸气。

[02:15] and out.
然后呼出。

[02:18] and then one more breath in.
然后再一次吸气。

[02:23] and then one more breath in and out.
然后再一次吸气并呼出。

[02:25] so one once we've stimulated the abdominal lymph node someone can also go ahead and stimulate the head and neck lymph nodes and the armpit lymph nodes.
所以一旦我们刺激了腹部淋巴结,也可以刺激头部和颈部淋巴结以及腋窝淋巴结。

[02:32] just doing circles around the collarbone or clavicle below the ear and in the armpits maybe five to ten of each.
只需围绕锁骨或锁骨下方、耳朵下方以及腋窝画圈,每个部位可能做五到十次。

[02:40] but we're going to move on pretty quickly to make this shorter.
但我们将很快继续,以使其更短。

[02:43] and we're going to start with the lymph nodes in the groin area.
我们将从腹股沟区域的淋巴结开始。

[02:45] so the lymph nodes sit right about where the crease is when someone bends up the hip.
所以淋巴结就位于一个人抬起臀部时出现褶皱的地方。

[02:49] they're right about there so either sitting or reclined you can just do circles right on those areas.
就在那里,所以无论是坐着还是躺着,你都可以直接在那些区域画圈。

[02:56] and so you can do both at the same time.
所以你可以同时进行。

[02:58] or you can do one at a time whatever.
或者你可以一次做一个,随便。

[03:02] or you can do one at a time whatever works.
或者你可以一次做一个,无论哪种方式都行。

[03:05] but we're just doing eight to ten of those.
但我们只做其中八到十个。

[03:08] from there what we want to do is to start to clear the area.
从那里开始,我们想做的是清理该区域。

[03:13] so if someone just has swelling from the knees down towards the feet you know they might just want to start from the bottom.
所以如果有人只是膝盖以下到脚部肿胀,你知道他们可能只想从底部开始。

[03:18] we really want to make sure there's no congestion up top.
我们真的想确保上面没有堵塞。

[03:21] so if someone has lymphedema in the legs that and they have you know diagnosed or had lymph nodes removed or have a diagnosis we always want to make sure that we're moving all the fluid out up towards the armpit areas.
所以如果有人腿部有淋巴水肿,并且他们你知道被诊断出或切除了淋巴结或有诊断,我们总是想确保将所有液体向上排出到腋窝区域。

[03:36] if someone has a healthy lymphatic system they can go a little bit more towards these lymph nodes but again a lot of it we're working up and so we want to make sure we're clearing that lower abdomen first.
如果有人有健康的淋巴系统,他们可以稍微多朝向这些淋巴结,但同样,我们大部分工作是向上进行的,所以我们想确保我们首先清理下腹部。

[03:46] and so what we're going to do is we're going to try to work the fluid up the side of the body towards the armpit.
所以我们要做的就是尝试将液体向上推到身体侧面,朝向腋窝。

[03:54] so working everything upwards trying to make sure that we're getting as much of this congestion out of the area and up.
所以将所有东西向上推,尽量确保我们将尽可能多的堵塞物排出该区域并向上推。

[03:58] so we're gonna do
所以我们要做的

[04:04] Out of the area and up so we're gonna do five to eight strokes on one side.
离开该区域向上,所以我们要在一侧做五到八次推拿。

[04:08] Five to eight strokes on one side and then I'm gonna do the same thing on the other side.
一侧五到八次推拿,然后我将在另一侧做同样的事情。

[04:10] So you won't be able to see but it's just working up the side of the body on the other side from the hip to the armpit area.
所以你将无法看到,但它只是在另一侧从臀部到腋窝区域向上按摩身体侧面。

[04:20] Five to eight times.
五到八次。

[04:26] And then we're going to move on.
然后我们将继续。

[04:28] And so if someone then wants to work around the hip area and say they have swelling in the pelvis, we can also work, you know, the lower abdominal.
所以,如果有人想按摩臀部区域,并且他们骨盆有肿胀,我们也可以按摩,你知道,下腹部。

[04:35] We can work that up a little bit as well.
我们也可以稍微按摩一下。

[04:37] So if someone's congested, if someone has healthy lymphatics, we can actually work towards the lymph nodes.
所以,如果有人淋巴充血,如果有人淋巴系统健康,我们实际上可以向淋巴结方向按摩。

[04:43] So if we have swelling and back up, we always want to work up.
所以,如果我们有肿胀和淤积,我们总是想向上按摩。

[04:48] If we have healthy lymphatics and no swelling, we can work out more towards the sides.
如果我们淋巴系统健康且没有肿胀,我们可以更多地向两侧按摩。

[04:54] Doing five to eight in either of those directions.
在这两个方向中的任何一个方向上进行五到八次。

[04:59] From there we want to make sure we work on the side.
从那里开始,我们要确保我们在侧面进行按摩。

[05:00] So either laying on your side or hopefully you can see here the fluid from the back, the lymph.
所以,要么侧卧,要么希望你能看到这里的液体从后面,淋巴。

[05:06] the fluid from the back the lymph vessels actually wrap around the body.
背部的液体,淋巴管实际上会环绕身体。

[05:09] vessels actually wrap around the body towards the front instead of just going.
血管实际上会环绕身体,朝向前方,而不是仅仅向前。

[05:11] towards the front instead of just going up the back we're actually going to work.
朝向前方,而不是仅仅向上爬升,我们将要工作。

[05:13] up the back we're actually going to work around.
向上爬升,我们将要环绕工作。

[05:14] around to the front of the body so from through.
环绕到身体的前部,所以从通过。

[05:17] to the front of the body so from through the hip through the glute area.
到身体的前部,所以从通过臀部,通过臀部区域。

[05:19] the hip through the glute area throughout the low back kind of actually.
臀部,通过臀部区域,贯穿整个下背部,实际上。

[05:21] throughout the low back kind of actually wrapping around.
贯穿整个下背部,实际上是环绕着。

[05:25] if there's congestion there we still.
如果那里有拥堵,我们仍然。

[05:27] if there's congestion there we still want to work it up towards the armpit.
如果那里有拥堵,我们仍然想将其向上推向腋窝。

[05:31] but we're working up and around.
但我们正在向上和环绕工作。

[05:37] so five to eight times in each area.
所以在每个区域进行五到八次。

[05:43] and then from there what we're gonna do.
然后从那里,我们将要做。

[05:45] and then from there what we're gonna do is we're gonna start down the leg and so.
然后从那里,我们将要做的是,我们将要开始向下处理腿部,所以。

[05:47] is we're gonna start down the leg and so we're gonna do one leg at a time someone.
我们将要开始向下处理腿部,所以我们将一次处理一条腿,有人。

[05:49] we're gonna do one leg at a time someone can do two at the same time one on each.
我们将一次处理一条腿,有人可以同时处理两条腿,每条腿一条。

[05:51] can do two at the same time one on each side that's fine i'm just gonna use two.
可以同时处理两条腿,每条腿一条,那没关系,我将只使用两只手。

[05:52] side that's fine i'm just gonna use two hands for one leg.
手来处理一条腿。

[05:54] hands for one leg we're gonna look at the leg in sections.
我们将把腿分成几个部分来看。

[05:56] we're gonna look at the leg in sections so we're looking at the thigh the lower.
我们将把腿分成几个部分来看,所以我们正在看大腿,小腿。

[05:58] so we're looking at the thigh the lower leg and the foot and the toes.
所以我们正在看大腿,小腿,脚和脚趾。

[06:00] leg and the foot and the toes and so we wanna start with the top the.
腿,脚和脚趾,所以我们想从顶部开始。

[06:03] and so we wanna start with the top the reason we don't start with the bottom is.
所以我们想从顶部开始,我们不从底部开始的原因是。

[06:04] reason we don't start with the bottom is again because if this is congested this.
原因是我们不从底部开始,是因为如果这里有拥堵,这个。

[06:07] again because if this is congested this is going to get backed up on the way out.
再次,因为如果这里拥堵,出去的路就会堵塞。

[06:08] is going to get backed up on the way out so we want to start from the top to.
出去的路就会堵塞,所以我们要从顶部开始。

[06:11] so we want to start from the top to clear the congested area first before we.
所以我们要从顶部开始,先清理拥堵的区域,然后我们。

[06:14] clear the congested area first before we make our way down and so even if someone.
清理拥堵的区域,然后我们向下移动,所以即使有人。

[06:17] make our way down and so even if someone does not have.
向下移动,所以即使有人没有。

[06:18] does not have thigh swelling maybe they just have.
大腿没有肿胀,也许他们只是。

[06:20] thigh swelling maybe they just have swelling from the knees down we still.
大腿肿胀,也许他们只是膝盖以下肿胀,我们仍然。

[06:22] swelling from the knees down we still want to make sure we're doing the thigh.
膝盖以下肿胀,我们仍然要确保我们正在做大腿部分。

[06:23] want to make sure we're doing the thigh part so.
要确保我们正在做大腿部分,所以。

[06:25] part so i'm going to use both hands.
部分,所以我要用双手。

[06:26] i'm going to use both hands as much surface area as possible.
我要用双手,尽可能大的接触面积。

[06:29] as much surface area as possible we're just going to work up the leg.
尽可能大的接触面积,我们只是要向上按摩腿部。

[06:33] we want to make sure that we get all.
我们要确保我们得到所有。

[06:35] we want to make sure that we get all angles of the leg.
我们要确保我们得到腿部的所有角度。

[06:37] angles of the leg but everything is working.
腿部的角度,但一切都在朝着。

[06:39] but everything is working towards that hip crease towards those.
朝着那个髋部皱襞,朝着那些。

[06:42] towards that hip crease towards those groin or inguinal lymph nodes.
朝着那个髋部皱襞,朝着那些腹股沟或腹股沟淋巴结。

[06:45] groin or inguinal lymph nodes so five to eight times in the front and.
腹股沟或腹股沟淋巴结,所以在前面做五到八次,以及。

[06:47] so five to eight times in the front and the sides.
所以在前面和侧面做五到八次。

[06:48] the sides now as you get to the true side so i'm.
侧面,现在当你到达真正的侧面时,所以我。

[06:51] now as you get to the true side so i'm on the inner thigh side of the thigh and.
现在当你到达真正的侧面时,所以我正在大腿的内侧,以及。

[06:53] on the inner thigh side of the thigh and the outer at the same time.
大腿的外侧,同时进行。

[06:55] the outer at the same time as you get closer you actually want to.
外侧,同时进行,当你靠近时,你实际上想要。

[06:57] as you get closer you actually want to start to wrap towards the front.
当你靠近时,你实际上想要开始向前面包裹。

[06:59] start to wrap towards the front okay because the lymph nodes are in the.
开始向前面包裹,好的,因为淋巴结在。

[07:01] okay because the lymph nodes are in the front and the vessels actually wrap.
好的,因为淋巴结在前部,而血管实际上是包裹的。

[07:02] front and the vessels actually wrap around.
前部,而血管实际上是环绕的。

[07:04] around towards that front.
朝着那个前面环绕。

[07:07] towards that front so up and then kind of wrapping towards.
朝着那个前面,所以向上然后有点朝着包裹。

[07:09] So up and then kind of wrapping towards the front five to eight times.
然后向上,然后朝着前面缠绕五到八次。

[07:15] And then we can also work in the back of.
然后我们也可以处理大腿的后部。

[07:17] And then we can also work in the back of the thigh so similar thing the vessels.
然后我们也可以处理大腿的后部,所以类似地,血管。

[07:20] The thigh so similar thing the vessels in the back actually wrap around towards the front.
大腿,所以类似地,后部的血管实际上缠绕到前面。

[07:24] The front and so I'm kind of wrapping the inner thigh and the outer in the same way.
前面,所以我正在以同样的方式缠绕内侧大腿和外侧。

[07:29] Same way I know they're both hard to see but wrapping around towards the front.
同样的方式,我知道它们都很难看到,但朝着前面缠绕。

[07:36] Towards the front from the back.
从后面朝着前面。

[07:39] And someone can spend two minutes there doing their five five-day times or they can spend more time there if they really have a lot of congestion or swelling.
有人可以在那里花两分钟做他们的五次五天时间,或者如果他们真的有很多拥堵或肿胀,他们可以花更多时间在那里。

[07:50] But once we've done the whole thigh then I'm going to stop and do is do some circles behind the knee.
但是一旦我们完成了整个大腿,我将停下来做一些膝盖后面的圆周运动。

[07:55] Circles behind the knee you have some lymph nodes that sit right behind the knee so we just want to stimulate those lymph nodes.
膝盖后面的圆周运动,你在膝盖后面有一些淋巴结,所以我们只想刺激那些淋巴结。

[08:02] Stimulate those lymph nodes five to eight circles and then I'm also going to work around the knees turns a little so you can see I'm going to work around the kneecap.
刺激那些淋巴结五到八个圆周运动,然后我也会围绕膝盖转动一点,所以你可以看到我将围绕髌骨进行操作。

[08:11] I'm going to work around the kneecap, around that bony area.
我将围绕髌骨,围绕那个骨性区域进行操作。

[08:15] The fluid likes to sit in little crevices.
液体喜欢积聚在小的缝隙中。

[08:18] Or anytime there's a little space and around bony areas, there tends to be more space.
或者任何时候存在一点空间,并且在骨性区域周围,往往会有更多的空间。

[08:20] We just want to work around the bones.
我们只想在骨骼周围进行操作。

[08:24] And then from there we're going to move down towards the lower leg.
然后从那里我们将向下移动到小腿。

[08:26] And so I'm going to work from the ankle to the knee.
所以,我将从脚踝到膝盖进行操作。

[08:31] Same thing, using as much surface area as I can with my hands.
同样,用我的手尽可能多地利用表面积。

[08:36] And then work on the sides.
然后处理侧面。

[08:53] Five to eight times there.
在那里进行五到八次。

[08:55] And then for the back of the leg, we don't necessarily need to do the same thing as the thigh because those lymph nodes are actually right behind the knee.
然后对于腿的后部,我们不一定需要像大腿那样做,因为那些淋巴结实际上就在膝盖后面。

[09:03] We can go directly upwards in the back.
我们可以直接向上处理后部。

[09:06] We don't have to wrap around towards the front.
我们不必绕到前面。

[09:09] We're guiding that fluid.
我们正在引导那个液体。

[09:12] we're guiding that fluid from the ankle.
我们正在引导液体从脚踝流出。

[09:13] from the ankle to the knee.
从脚踝到膝盖。

[09:16] to the knee use as much of your hands as you have.
到膝盖,尽可能多地使用你的双手。

[09:17] use as much of your hands as you have available.
尽可能多地使用你可用的双手。

[09:22] again spend as much time as you need so.
再次,花你所需的时间,所以。

[09:24] again spend as much time as you need so a lot of people have swelling around that ankle.
再次,花你所需的时间,所以很多人脚踝周围有肿胀。

[09:25] a lot of people have swelling around that ankle so they'll spend a little bit more time there and that's great.
很多人脚踝周围有肿胀,所以他们会在那里多花一点时间,这很好。

[09:27] that ankle so they'll spend a little bit more time there and that's great.
那个脚踝,所以他们会在那里多花一点时间,这很好。

[09:30] from there when someone's ready to move.
从那里开始,当某人准备好移动时。

[09:32] from there when someone's ready to move on what we're going to do is work around the ankle.
从那里开始,当某人准备好移动时,我们将要围绕脚踝进行操作。

[09:34] on what we're going to do is work around the ankle so around those ankle bones on either side the inside and outside.
我们将要围绕脚踝进行操作,所以围绕着脚踝骨的内外两侧。

[09:37] the ankle so around those ankle bones on either side the inside and outside just making circles around the bone it's.
脚踝,所以围绕着脚踝骨的内外两侧,围绕着骨头画圈,它。

[09:40] either side the inside and outside just making circles around the bone it's another area that a lot of fluid likes.
内外两侧,围绕着骨头画圈,它是液体喜欢聚集的另一个区域。

[09:44] just making circles around the bone it's another area that a lot of fluid likes to sit so we just want to use our.
围绕着骨头画圈,它是液体喜欢聚集的另一个区域,所以我们只想用我们的。

[09:46] another area that a lot of fluid likes to sit so we just want to use our fingers a little bit more and just.
液体喜欢聚集的另一个区域,所以我们只想用我们的手指多用一点,然后。

[09:47] to sit so we just want to use our fingers a little bit more and just really get in between.
聚集,所以我们只想用我们的手指多用一点,然后真正地深入到。

[09:49] fingers a little bit more and just really get in between and around those bones.
手指多用一点,然后真正地深入到那些骨头之间和周围。

[09:51] really get in between and around those bones and then we're going to work on the top.
真正地深入到那些骨头之间和周围,然后我们将要处理顶部。

[09:55] and then we're going to work on the top of the foot.
然后我们将要处理脚的顶部。

[09:56] and then we're going to work on the top of the foot and if someone has some tendons that are a little more prominent in that area you.
然后我们将要处理脚的顶部,如果有人有肌腱在该区域稍微更突出,你。

[10:01] and if someone has some tendons that are a little more prominent in that area you can use your fingertips to kind of get in between those tendons.
如果有人有肌腱在该区域稍微更突出,你可以用指尖来深入到那些肌腱之间。

[10:03] a little more prominent in that area you can use your fingertips to kind of get in between those tendons.
在该区域稍微更突出,你可以用指尖来深入到那些肌腱之间。

[10:05] can use your fingertips to kind of get in between those tendons and then same thing with the toes.
可以用指尖来深入到那些肌腱之间,然后脚趾也一样。

[10:07] and then same thing with the toes.
然后脚趾也一样。

[10:13] And then same thing with the toes, we can do all the toes together.
然后脚趾也是一样,我们可以把所有的脚趾一起做。

[10:16] We can do all the toes together, or if someone has more swelling, they can do each toe individually.
我们可以把所有的脚趾一起做,或者如果有人肿胀更严重,他们可以单独处理每个脚趾。

[10:26] Whatever is needed.
根据需要进行。

[10:31] Everything is working upwards.
一切都在向上运作。

[10:34] Everything is working upwards, so again, if someone's laying down with one of those bolsters or they can put their leg up in the air, gravity can help with that.
一切都在向上运作,所以再说一次,如果有人躺着,用那些垫子或者把腿抬起来,重力可以帮助。

[10:41] So we've made our way from the abdomen, the pelvis, all the way down the leg to clear the area.
所以我们已经从腹部、骨盆一路向下到腿部,清理了该区域。

[10:48] Now we're going to go in reverse to help get the fluid moving up and out of the area.
现在我们要反向操作,帮助将液体向上移出该区域。

[10:52] So we're just going to go back up towards the foot.
所以我们只是要向上回到脚部。

[10:57] And then we're going to go back around that ankle.
然后我们要绕过那个脚踝。

[11:02] Between five to eight or more if needed.
五到八次,如果需要可以更多。

[11:09] And then we're gonna go from the ankle to the knee, so working.
然后我们要从脚踝到膝盖,所以正在工作。

[11:14] to the knee so working upwards
到膝盖,所以向上工作

[11:21] making sure we're getting all sides of
确保我们覆盖了所有侧面

[11:23] making sure we're getting all sides of the leg
确保我们覆盖了腿的所有侧面

[11:25] the leg can spend more time at the ankle if that
腿可以在脚踝处花费更多时间,如果

[11:27] can spend more time at the ankle if that area is more swollen
可以在脚踝处花费更多时间,如果那个区域更肿胀

[11:33] and then same thing in the back of the
然后在后面的

[11:35] and then same thing in the back of the lower leg you can go straight up the
然后在小腿的后面也是一样,你可以直接向上

[11:37] lower leg you can go straight up the back
小腿,你可以直接向上到后面

[11:43] and you don't have to press hard with
而且你不需要用力按压

[11:45] and you don't have to press hard with this massage it's actually a light
而且你不需要用力按压这个按摩,它实际上是一个轻柔的

[11:47] this massage it's actually a light massage you're doing more of a skin
这个按摩,它实际上是一个轻柔的按摩,你更多的是在做皮肤

[11:49] massage you're doing more of a skin stretch than anything
按摩,你更多的是在做皮肤的拉伸,而不是别的

[11:51] stretch than anything if someone has had fluid for a long time
拉伸,而不是别的,如果有人有积液很长时间了

[11:54] if someone has had fluid for a long time maybe their skin or the tissue is a
如果有人有积液很长时间了,也许他们的皮肤或组织会有点

[11:56] maybe their skin or the tissue is a little thicker we call that fibrosis
有点厚,我们称之为纤维化

[11:58] little thicker we call that fibrosis we might work a little bit more deep
有点厚,我们称之为纤维化,我们可能会更深地工作

[12:00] we might work a little bit more deep into those areas but otherwise for
我们可能会更深地工作到那些区域,但否则对于

[12:03] into those areas but otherwise for lymphatic drainage it is very light
那些区域,但否则对于淋巴引流来说,它非常轻柔

[12:06] lymphatic drainage it is very light so after we've done the lower leg you
淋巴引流,它非常轻柔,所以在我们做了小腿之后,你

[12:07] so after we've done the lower leg you can stop and do a little behind the knee
所以,在我们做了小腿之后,你可以停下来,在膝盖后面做一点

[12:09] can stop and do a little behind the knee do a couple more circles to stimulate
可以停下来,在膝盖后面做一点,再做几个圆圈来刺激

[12:11] do a couple more circles to stimulate those lymph nodes again
再做几个圆圈来再次刺激那些淋巴结

[12:15] and then I'm going to work in the front.
然后我将处理前面。

[12:17] and then I'm going to work in the front of the knee.
然后我将处理膝盖的前面。

[12:19] of the knee to work around that kneecap.
膝盖周围,处理那个髌骨。

[12:27] and then we're going to go back to the thigh.
然后我们将回到大腿。

[12:31] thigh working towards the front of that hip.
大腿,朝向那个臀部的前面进行处理。

[12:34] working towards the front of that hip so the front of the thigh is pretty straightforward.
朝向那个臀部的前面进行处理,所以大腿的前面相当直接。

[12:36] you're just going straightforward.
你只是直着走。

[12:37] you're just going straight up.
你只是直直地向上。

[12:42] and then when we get to the sides.
然后当我们处理到侧面时。

[12:45] and then when we get to the sides we're kind of starting to wrap towards the front a little bit.
然后当我们处理到侧面时,我们开始稍微向前面包裹。

[12:48] especially that inner thigh make sure that you're scooping it up towards the front.
特别是内侧大腿,确保你将其向上舀向前面。

[12:50] especially that inner thigh make sure that you're scooping it up towards the front.
特别是内侧大腿,确保你将其向上舀向前面。

[12:52] that you're scooping it up towards the front.
你将其向上舀向前面。

[12:57] and then after we've done that we're going to go to the back of the thigh.
然后我们做完之后,我们将处理大腿的后面。

[12:58] and then after we've done that we're going to go to the back of the thigh.
然后我们做完之后,我们将处理大腿的后面。

[13:01] going to go to the back of the thigh and remember this is when we're trying to wrap towards the front as we go.
处理大腿的后面,并记住这是当我们尝试在进行过程中向前面包裹的时候。

[13:03] and remember this is when we're trying to wrap towards the front as we go because that is the direction the lymphatic vessels run.
并记住这是当我们尝试在进行过程中向前面包裹的时候,因为这就是淋巴管运行的方向。

[13:07] because that is the direction the lymphatic vessels run we're just guiding the fluids through those vessels.
因为这就是淋巴管运行的方向,我们只是引导液体流过那些血管。

[13:21] we're going to do three to five times.
我们将做三到五次。

[13:22] we're going to do three to five times there.
我们将做三到五次那里。

[13:24] there i'm going a little fast so slow down and
那里我有点说快了,所以放慢速度,然后

[13:26] i'm going a little fast so slow down and pause if you need to spend more time.
我有点说快了,所以放慢速度,如果你需要花更多时间就暂停一下。

[13:28] pause if you need to spend more time where you need to.
如果你需要花更多时间在你需要的地方就暂停一下。

[13:33] and then once we get
然后一旦我们到达

[13:35] and then once we get all the way back to the front or toward the inside
然后一旦我们一直回到前面或者靠近里面

[13:37] all the way back to the front or toward the inside we're going to make sure that
一直回到前面或者靠近里面,我们将确保

[13:38] the inside we're going to make sure that we clear this area we moved it all to here.
里面,我们将确保我们清理这个区域,我们把它全部移到这里。

[13:40] here we want to make sure it's moving so if someone has lymphatic issues we're going to go up the side of the body.
这里我们想确保它在移动,所以如果有人有淋巴问题,我们将沿着身体侧面向上移动。

[13:42] if someone has lymphatic issues we're going to go up the side of the body.
如果有人有淋巴问题,我们将沿着身体侧面向上移动。

[13:44] going to go up the side of the body towards the armpit lymph nodes.
将沿着身体侧面向上移动,朝向腋窝淋巴结。

[13:46] towards the armpit lymph nodes making sure you can work into that hip.
朝向腋窝淋巴结,确保你可以活动到那个臀部。

[13:50] making sure you can work into that hip too kind of up and around.
确保你也可以活动到那个臀部,有点向上和绕圈。

[13:52] or if someone has that lower pelvis we can kind of work that up as well.
或者如果有人有那个下盆腔,我们也可以把它向上活动一下。

[13:59] or if someone has that lower pelvis we can kind of work that up as well.
或者如果有人有那个下盆腔,我们也可以把它向上活动一下。

[14:01] can kind of work that up as well or if it's healthy lymph nodes we can go directly to those lymph nodes.
也可以把它向上活动一下,或者如果淋巴结是健康的,我们可以直接去那些淋巴结。

[14:04] or if it's healthy lymph nodes we can go directly to those lymph nodes.
或者如果淋巴结是健康的,我们可以直接去那些淋巴结。

[14:06] directly to those lymph nodes it just depends on the cause again which i'll talk about in another video.
直接去那些淋巴结,这取决于原因,我会在另一个视频中讨论。

[14:09] it just depends on the cause again which i'll talk about in another video.
这取决于原因,我会在另一个视频中讨论。

[14:11] i'll talk about in another video [Applause]
我会在另一个视频中讨论 [掌声]

[14:14] [Applause] so after we've done that we're going to
[掌声] 所以在我们做完之后,我们将

[14:18] so after we've done that we're going to do the same thing on the other side so
所以在我们做完之后,我们将在另一边做同样的事情,所以

[14:20] so
所以

[14:22] Do the same thing on the other side.
在另一侧做同样的事情。

[14:22] So I'm going to turn so someone can see.
所以我要转过去,让别人能看到。

[14:24] I'm going to turn so someone can see.
我要转过去,让别人能看到。

[14:24] We're going to start at the top and so.
我们将从顶部开始,所以。

[14:26] We're going to start at the top and so we want to make sure that we're working.
我们将从顶部开始,所以我们要确保我们正在工作。

[14:27] We want to make sure that we're working on decongesting so we're going to do.
我们要确保我们在疏通,所以我们要这样做。

[14:30] On decongesting so we're going to do circles if you need to redo them.
在疏通,所以我们要画圈,如果你需要重做的话。

[14:34] And then from there we're going to work.
然后从那里开始,我们将进行工作。

[14:35] And then from there we're going to work up towards the side so.
然后从那里开始,我们将向上朝侧面工作,所以。

[14:38] Up towards the side so from the hip to the armpit.
向上朝侧面,所以从臀部到腋窝。

[14:49] If they have lower pelvis swelling we're.
如果他们有盆腔下部肿胀,我们。

[14:51] If they have lower pelvis swelling we're going to kind of work upwards.
如果他们有盆腔下部肿胀,我们将向上工作。

[14:54] Going to kind of work upwards if there's congestion away from those.
将向上工作,如果那里有堵塞,远离那些。

[14:56] If there's congestion away from those lymph nodes if there's no congestion or.
如果那里有堵塞,远离那些淋巴结,如果没有堵塞或。

[14:58] Lymph nodes if there's no congestion or no issues towards the lymph nodes.
淋巴结,如果没有堵塞或淋巴结没有问题。

[15:04] And then if we're working around the.
然后如果我们绕着...工作。

[15:05] And then if we're working around the back and the hip we're kind of working.
然后如果我们绕着背部和臀部工作,我们正在朝...工作。

[15:07] Back and the hip we're kind of working up towards the front.
背部和臀部,我们正在朝前面工作。

[15:10] Up towards the front up and around.
朝前面,向上并绕过。

[15:13] Up and around not straight up the back until you get.
向上并绕过,不要直向上爬到背部,直到你到达。

[15:15] Not straight up the back until you get to the side.
不要直向上爬到背部,直到你到达侧面。

[15:17] To the side but up and around either towards lymph.
朝侧面,但向上并绕过,朝向淋巴。

[15:19] but up and around either towards lymph nodes or up towards the armpit.
但向上并绕过,朝向淋巴结或朝向腋窝。

[15:22] nodes or up towards the armpit again i know that can get confusing.
节点或向上朝向腋窝,我知道这可能会令人困惑。

[15:25] again i know that can get confusing so a lymphedema therapist.
再说一次,我知道这可能会令人困惑,所以淋巴水肿治疗师。

[15:27] so a lymphedema therapist can help guide you for your personal.
所以淋巴水肿治疗师可以帮助指导您满足您的个人需求。

[15:29] can help guide you for your personal needs.
可以帮助指导您满足您的个人需求。

[15:32] and once we've done that then we're.
一旦我们完成了,那么我们将。

[15:34] and once we've done that then we're going to go down the leg so i'm going to.
一旦我们完成了,那么我们将向下沿着腿部进行,所以我要。

[15:35] going to go down the leg so i'm going to start with the thigh we're going to.
向下沿着腿部进行,所以我要从大腿开始,我们将。

[15:37] start with the thigh we're going to clear the area first.
从大腿开始,我们将首先清理该区域。

[15:39] clear the area first so working on the front.
首先清理该区域,所以正在处理正面。

[15:48] as much surface area of the hand as.
尽可能多地使用手部的表面区域。

[15:50] as much surface area of the hand as possible.
尽可能多地使用手部的表面区域。

[15:56] and then after we've done a few on the.
然后,在我们完成了正面的几个之后,我们将。

[15:58] and then after we've done a few on the front we're going to work more towards.
然后,在我们完成了正面的几个之后,我们将更多地向侧面工作。

[15:59] front we're going to work more towards the sides starting to work towards the.
正面,我们将更多地向侧面工作,开始向正面工作。

[16:02] the sides starting to work towards the front as we get there.
侧面,当我们到达那里时,开始向正面工作。

[16:05] front as we get there wrap towards the front.
正面,当我们到达那里时,向正面包裹。

[16:12] and after we've done about five we're.
然后,在我们完成了大约五个之后,我们将。

[16:14] and after we've done about five we're gonna work towards the back of the thigh.
然后,在我们完成了大约五个之后,我们将向大腿后部工作。

[16:17] gonna work towards the back of the thigh same thing starting to wrap around.
将向大腿后部工作,同样的事情,开始向四周包裹。

[16:20] same thing starting to wrap around towards the front.
同样的事情,开始向四周包裹,朝向正面。

[16:33] and after we've done the whole thigh or
在我们完成整个大腿或

[16:36] and after we've done the whole thigh or as much time as someone wants we're
在我们完成整个大腿或一个人想要的时间后,我们将

[16:38] as much time as someone wants we're going to stop and do some circles behind
一个人想要的时间后,我们将停止并在后面做一些画圈

[16:40] going to stop and do some circles behind the back of the knee
停止并在膝盖后面做一些画圈

[16:43] we'll do about five to eight
我们将做大约五到八次

[16:49] and then we'll work around the knee so
然后我们将围绕膝盖进行操作,所以

[16:51] and then we'll work around the knee so again working around the kneecap
然后我们将围绕膝盖进行操作,所以再次围绕髌骨进行操作

[16:58] if there are any pockets of swelling you
如果有任何肿胀的区域,你

[17:00] if there are any pockets of swelling you can spend more time there
如果有任何肿胀的区域,你可以在那里花更多的时间

[17:08] and then we're going to go on to the
然后我们将继续进行

[17:10] and then we're going to go on to the lower legs working from the ankle to the
然后我们将继续进行小腿的治疗,从脚踝到膝盖

[17:13] lower legs working from the ankle to the knee
小腿,从脚踝到膝盖

[17:22] do five in the front
在前部做五次

[17:30] and then once we've done that we're
然后一旦我们完成了,我们将

[17:31] and then once we've done that we're going to go on to the sides
然后一旦我们完成了,我们将继续进行侧面的治疗

[17:34] going to go on to the sides going straight up.
将继续向两侧,笔直向上。

[17:41] i'm doing the inside and outside at the.
我正在同时进行内部和外部的。

[17:42] i'm doing the inside and outside at the same time.
我正在同时进行内部和外部的。

[17:47] and then remember when we get to the.
然后请记住,当我们到达时。

[17:49] and then remember when we get to the back.
然后请记住,当我们到达后面时。

[17:50] back you can go straight directly up you.
后面你可以笔直向上,你。

[17:52] you can go straight directly up you don't need to wrap around so working.
你可以笔直向上,你不需要绕过去,所以工作。

[17:54] don't need to wrap around so working straight upwards.
不需要绕过去,所以笔直向上工作。

[17:56] straight upwards towards the back of the knee towards.
笔直向上,朝向膝盖后面,朝向。

[17:58] towards the back of the knee towards those lymph nodes behind the knee.
朝向膝盖后面,朝向膝盖后面的淋巴结。

[18:13] and after we've done the whole lower leg.
在我们完成了整个小腿之后。

[18:15] and after we've done the whole lower leg then we're going to go around towards.
在我们完成了整个小腿之后,我们将绕向。

[18:16] then we're going to go around towards the ankle so i'm going to start around.
然后我们将绕向脚踝,所以我将从周围开始。

[18:19] the ankle so i'm going to start around those ankle bones so just scooping.
脚踝,所以我将从那些脚踝骨周围开始,所以只是舀取。

[18:21] those ankle bones so just scooping around the bones on the inside and the.
那些脚踝骨,所以只是舀取内外两侧的骨头。

[18:22] around the bones on the inside and the outside.
内外两侧的骨头周围。

[18:28] kind of work back into that heel.
有点回到那个脚后跟。

[18:31] kind of work back into that heel the achilles that tendon behind the.
有点回到那个脚后跟,跟腱,在后面的肌腱。

[18:34] the achilles that tendon behind the ankle.
跟腱,在脚踝后面的肌腱。

[18:35] Ankle can really hold some fluid.
脚踝确实能积聚一些液体。

[18:38] Can really hold some fluid and then we're going to work on the top.
确实能积聚一些液体,然后我们要处理脚背。

[18:39] And then we're going to work on the top of the foot.
然后我们要处理脚背。

[18:49] And then we'll also work into the toes.
然后我们也会处理脚趾。

[18:51] And then we'll also work into the toes but again if you have a lot in between.
然后我们也会处理脚趾,但如果肌腱之间有很多积液的话。

[18:53] But again if you have a lot in between those tendons you can use your.
但如果肌腱之间有很多积液,你可以用你的指尖。

[18:54] Those tendons you can use your fingertips to kind of get in between the.
肌腱,你可以用指尖来深入肌腱之间。

[18:56] Fingertips to kind of get in between the tendons.
指尖来深入肌腱之间。

[18:58] Tendons and then we can go into the toe so.
肌腱,然后我们可以处理脚趾。

[18:59] And then we can go into the toe so either the whole hand.
然后我们可以处理脚趾,所以整个手。

[19:02] Either the whole hand or if you want to go individual you can.
整个手,或者如果你想单独处理,你可以。

[19:04] Or if you want to go individual you can go each toe by itself.
或者如果你想单独处理,你可以单独处理每个脚趾。

[19:15] And then like we did the other leg we're.
然后就像我们对待另一条腿一样,我们要。

[19:17] And then like we did the other leg we're going to reverse.
然后就像我们对待另一条腿一样,我们要反向操作。

[19:19] Going to reverse in the other direction we've cleared the.
反向操作,我们已经清理了该区域。

[19:21] In the other direction we've cleared the area we're going to now move fluid so.
我们已经清理了该区域,现在我们要移动液体。

[19:23] Area we're going to now move fluid so we're gonna go back up to the foot.
我们要移动液体,所以我们要回到脚部。

[19:31] Five to eight times and then we're gonna.
五到八次,然后我们要。

[19:33] Five to eight times and then we're gonna go around the heel again around the.
五到八次,然后我们要再次围绕脚跟进行操作。

[19:35] Go around the heel again around the ankles.
再次围绕脚跟和脚踝进行操作。

[19:36] ankles around those bones.
脚踝绕着那些骨头。

[19:43] and then we're going to go back up.
然后我们要回到上面。

[19:44] and then we're going to go back up working on the lower leg.
然后我们要回到上面,做小腿的部分。

[19:52] if someone was doing this sitting in a chair it'd be easy to try to cross the ankle over the knee.
如果有人坐在椅子上做这个,很容易就能把脚踝搭在膝盖上。

[19:57] i know that's hard sometimes putting the foot up on a step stool can also help.
我知道这有时很难,把脚放在凳子上也有帮助。

[20:05] and if someone's unable to reach their feet and can only do the lower leg then doing just the lower leg is just fine.
如果有人够不到自己的脚,只能做小腿的部分,那么只做小腿也是可以的。

[20:10] whatever you are able to do something is better than nothing.
无论你能做什么,有总比没有好。

[20:17] working towards the back.
向后工作。

[20:29] and then after we've done the whole lower leg i'm going to stop and do a little bit behind the knee.
然后,在我们做完整个小腿之后,我会停下来,在膝盖后面做一点。

[20:33] kind of work into those lymph nodes again.
再次活动一下那些淋巴结。

[20:38] and then we'll also make sure we do the

[20:39] and then we'll also make sure we do the front of the knee

[20:44] around that

[20:45] around that kneecap around the bone

[20:52] and then we're going to go back to the

[20:53] and then we're going to go back to the thigh so working in the front

[20:56] thigh so working in the front towards the front of the hip

[21:11] and then we're going to work in the

[21:12] and then we're going to work in the sides

[21:14] sides wrapping towards the front especially at

[21:17] wrapping towards the front especially at the end there

[21:24] and then also in the back and this is

[21:26] and then also in the back and this is where we want to start to wrap around

[21:29] where we want to start to wrap around towards the front

[21:46] and once we've done

[21:48] and once we've done as much as someone would like in the

[21:50] as much as someone would like in the thigh or at least a few times in each

[21:51] thigh or at least a few times in each area

[21:53] area we can also finish with that hip kind of

[21:55] we can also finish with that hip kind of wrapping up and around

[22:06] and then again you can finish with

[22:07] and then again you can finish with working that fluid up the side

[22:11] working that fluid up the side of the body towards the armpit

[22:24] and then once we've done the lower legs

[22:27] and then once we've done the lower legs and the pelvis or as much as someone

[22:28] and the pelvis or as much as someone will need then we're always going to

[22:30] will need then we're always going to finish with a few more belly breaths so

[22:32] finish with a few more belly breaths so putting the hand on the belly gently

[22:34] putting the hand on the belly gently pressing inwards taking a big deep

[22:36] pressing inwards taking a big deep breath

[22:38] breath feel your belly expand into your hands

[22:40] feel your belly expand into your hands let your breath go

[22:42] let your breath go gently sinking the hands deeper into the

[22:45] gently sinking the hands deeper into the abdomen

[22:46] abdomen same thing another one number two breath

[22:49] same thing another one number two breath in

[22:51] and then breath out

[22:55] number three breath in

[22:59] and out

[23:03] and then one more breath in

[23:08] and out

[23:14] and so that's a full routine for

[23:16] and so that's a full routine for lymphatic drainage for both legs if

[23:19] lymphatic drainage for both legs if someone has lymphedema and some

[23:20] someone has lymphedema and some modifications too if someone has a

[23:22] modifications too if someone has a healthy lymphatics

[23:24] healthy lymphatics either way all the fluid moves upwards

[23:26] either way all the fluid moves upwards no matter what type of

[23:28] no matter what type of lymphedema or

[23:30] lymphedema or lymphatic system someone has but it just

[23:33] lymphatic system someone has but it just alters a little bit based on the lymph

[23:35] alters a little bit based on the lymph nodes up above

[23:36] nodes up above if you have other videos that you want

[23:39] if you have other videos that you want to see similar to this be sure to

[23:40] to see similar to this be sure to comment those down below and again if

[23:42] comment those down below and again if someone is looking for a handout with a

[23:44] someone is looking for a handout with a diagram and pictures and step-by-step

[23:46] diagram and pictures and step-by-step instructions on which direction and the

[23:48] instructions on which direction and the sequencing of lymphatic drainage i have

[23:51] sequencing of lymphatic drainage i have that on my website so you can check that

[23:53] that on my website so you can check that out further otherwise we will see you

[23:55] out further otherwise we will see you all next week for another video thanks

[23:57] all next week for another video thanks everyone

[23:59] everyone [Music]

Cite this page

If you're using ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, or another AI assistant, paste this URL into the chat:

https://youtube-transcript.ai/docs/lymphatic-drainage-massage-for-lymphedema-swelling-in-both-l-lwj0ucs4oy

The full transcript and summary on this page will be retrieved as context, so the assistant can answer questions about the video accurately.