# If You Feel Like You Don’t Belong Anywhere, Watch This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtoGWswqcU
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] Have you ever felt like you don't belong?
  你有没有过觉得自己不属于任何地方？

[00:05] Like you're just a shell walking through a world that everyone else seems to know how to navigate.
  就像你只是一个行尸走肉，走在一个似乎每个人都知道如何应对的世界里。

[00:08] You're surrounded by people, but you've never felt more alone.
  你被人群包围着，但你从未感到如此孤独。

[00:12] You try to connect, you try to find your footing, but you always end up back in that same quiet, empty space inside.
  你试图建立联系，试图找到自己的立足点，但你总是回到那个同样安静、空虚的内心空间。

[00:20] If you've always felt out of place, like a puzzle piece that was forced into the wrong box, this video is for you.
  如果你一直觉得自己格格不入，就像一块被强行塞进错误盒子的拼图，那么这个视频就是为你准备的。

[00:27] It's not about fixing you, it's about finding out where you truly belong.
  这不是要“修复”你，而是要找到你真正属于的地方。

[00:31] Think about Naruto.
  想想鸣人。

[00:34] For years, he was the outcast, the monster everyone feared.
  多年来，他一直是那个被排斥的、让每个人都恐惧的怪物。

[00:39] He was completely, utterly alone, but he didn't let that break him.
  他完全、彻底地孤独着，但他没有让这一切击垮他。

[00:41] He used that pain, that feeling of being an outsider, as fuel to become the Hokage.
  他将那种痛苦，那种局外人的感觉，作为动力，最终成为了火影。

[00:48] Of course, Naruto is fictional, so let's talk about two real outliers.
  当然，鸣人是虚构的，所以让我们来谈谈两个真实的特例。

[00:54] First, Jeremy Albertson, Jerma985.
  首先，杰里米·阿尔伯特森，Jerma985。

[00:58] Early on, he didn't have it all mapped
  早期，他并没有完全规划好

[01:00] Early on, he didn't have it all mapped out.
  早期，他并没有完全规划好。

[01:02] He had dreams of acting, of performing, of being someone on stage.
  他梦想着演戏、表演、成为舞台上的人。

[01:07] But life doesn't always hand you a straight path.
  但生活并不总是给你一条笔直的路。

[01:09] He stumbled into creating gaming content, then eventually into streaming, showing up as himself again and again, even when the world wasn't paying attention.
  他偶然开始制作游戏内容，然后最终开始直播，一次又一次地展现真实的自己，即使全世界都不关注。

[01:18] And that's the part people forget.
  而这正是人们忘记的部分。

[01:22] Sometimes it doesn't click in a year, sometimes it takes a decade.
  有时一年内不会成功，有时需要十年。

[01:27] But after years of staying authentic, Jerma became widely adored and accepted for exactly who he is.
  但在多年保持真实后，Jerma 赢得了广泛的喜爱和接受，因为他就是他自己。

[01:34] And then there's Jimmy Donaldson, Mr. Beast.
  然后是 Jimmy Donaldson，Mr. Beast。

[01:37] School didn't feel like it was his path, either.
  学校似乎也不是他的道路。

[01:39] He was a quirky kid obsessed with YouTube and gaming, and instead of forcing himself into a life that didn't fit, he committed to the thing he couldn't stop thinking about.
  他是一个古怪的孩子，痴迷于 YouTube 和游戏，但他没有强迫自己过不适合他的生活，而是致力于他无法停止思考的事情。

[01:48] Making videos, studying the platform, and creating a non-stop, even when most people didn't get it.
  制作视频，研究平台，并持续不断地创作，即使大多数人都不理解。

[01:55] Over time, that obsession turned into mastery, and that mastery turned into one of the biggest creator success stories
  随着时间的推移，那种痴迷变成了精通，而那种精通则变成了一个最大的创作者成功故事

[02:01] of the biggest creator success stories on the planet.
  地球上最伟大的创作者成功故事之一。

[02:02] These are not anomalies.
  这些并非异常现象。

[02:05] They are prime examples of individuals who were quirky in their own ways, but pushed through and turned their unique traits into something more.
  它们是那些以自己独特的方式古怪，但坚持不懈并将自己独特的特质转化为更伟大成就的个体的典范。

[02:12] You are meant to be different, and that's your gift.
  你注定与众不同，这就是你的天赋。

[02:17] That feeling of being out of place isn't a sign that you're broken, it's a sign that you are not meant to fit into the mold.
  那种格格不入的感觉并不是你出了问题的迹象，而是表明你不适合这个模子。

[02:22] You are meant to build something new.
  你注定要创造新的事物。

[02:27] The first reason you might feel out of place is that you could be an old soul.
  你可能感到格格不入的第一个原因是，你可能是一个老灵魂。

[02:31] You're living in a world that values speed and noise and superficial connections, but you crave depth, silence, and authenticity.
  你生活在一个崇尚速度、喧嚣和肤浅联系的世界里，但你渴望深度、宁静和真实。

[02:39] You don't care about the latest trends or celebrity gossip.
  你不在乎最新的潮流或名人八卦。

[02:43] You want to talk about the stars, about the meaning of life, about the things that truly matter.
  你想谈论星辰，生命的意义，以及那些真正重要的事情。

[02:50] This can make you feel disconnected from your peers, like you're an old-timey philosopher stuck in a world that moves too fast.
  这会让你感觉与同龄人脱节，就像一个老派的哲学家被困在一个运转过快的世界里。

[02:57] The second reason is that you might be a highly sensitive person, or HSP.
  第二个原因是，你可能是一个高度敏感的人，或者说 HSP。

[02:59] This is not a disorder,
  这并非一种疾病，

[03:02] person, or HSP. This is not a disorder, it's a biological trait.
  人，或者高敏感者。这并非一种障碍，而是一种生物特质。

[03:04] Your nervous system is simply more receptive to stimuli.
  你的神经系统对刺激更加敏感。

[03:08] You notice the subtle details others miss, the way a person's smile doesn't reach their eyes, the faint hum of the lights, the emotional undercurrent in a room.
  你注意到别人忽略的细微之处，比如一个人的笑容未能抵达眼底，灯光微弱的嗡嗡声，房间里情感的暗流。

[03:15] But this gift comes at a cost.
  但这份天赋也伴随着代价。

[03:21] A crowded mall, a loud concert, or even a tense family dinner can feel like a full-blown assault on your senses, leaving you drained and desperate to escape.
  拥挤的商场、喧闹的音乐会，甚至紧张的家庭聚餐，都可能让你感觉感官遭受全面攻击，让你精疲力尽，渴望逃离。

[03:31] And the third reason is perhaps the most significant.
  第三个原因或许是最重要的。

[03:33] Your values don't align with the path you are told to take.
  你的价值观与被告知要走的路不符。

[03:37] Society has a clear blueprint of success, but what if that blueprint feels like a cage?
  社会有一个清晰的成功蓝图，但如果那个蓝图感觉像牢笼呢？

[03:43] What if your idea of a successful life is about creative expression, helping others, or simply living a quiet, intentional life?
  如果一个成功的人生对你来说意味着创造性的表达、帮助他人，或者仅仅是过一种平静、有意识的生活呢？

[03:51] This misalignment between your inner truth and the outer world can create a constant, low-grade hum of "I don't belong here."
  你内在的真实与外部世界之间的这种错位，会产生一种持续的、低沉的“我不属于这里”的感受。

[04:00] So, what do you do with this feeling?
  那么，你该如何处理这种感觉呢？

[04:03] So, what do you do with this feeling?
  那么，你如何处理这种感觉？

[04:04] Do you keep trying to force yourself into the box, or do you accept that you were meant for a different one entirely?
  你是继续试图把自己塞进那个框框里，还是接受你生来就属于另一个完全不同的地方？

[04:11] The shift from feeling out of place to finding your place starts with one fundamental change in perspective.
  从感到格格不入到找到自己的位置的转变，始于一个根本性的视角改变。

[04:16] First, stop trying to fit in and start seeking to belong.
  首先，停止试图融入，开始寻求归属。

[04:19] Fitting in is about changing yourself to be accepted.
  融入意味着改变自己以获得接纳。

[04:24] Belonging is about finding people who accept you for who you already are.
  归属意味着找到那些接纳你本来的样子的人。

[04:29] Stop shrinking yourself to fit into spaces that were never designed for you.
  停止委屈自己去适应那些从未为你设计的空间。

[04:33] Your weirdness is not a flaw, it's your compass.
  你的怪异不是缺点，而是你的指南针。

[04:34] It's pointing you toward your tribe.
  它正指引你走向你的族群。

[04:37] Second, create your own place.
  其次，创造你自己的地方。

[04:40] If you can't find a community that feels like home, build one.
  如果你找不到一个让你有归属感的社区，那就自己建立一个。

[04:42] Heck, Psych2Go itself is a testimonial to this.
  说真的，Psych2Go本身就是最好的证明。

[04:45] Our founder, while being a psychology student himself in his first year, had a profound interest in psychology and wanted to make that knowledge accessible to everyone.
  我们的创始人，在他大一时，本身就是一名心理学专业的学生，他对心理学有着浓厚的兴趣，并希望将这些知识普及给所有人。

[04:54] He started by growing a community on Tumblr for individuals who were just as passionate, and that became the seed for Psych2Go.
  他开始在Tumblr上为和他一样充满热情的人们建立一个社区，而这成为了Psych2Go的种子。

[05:03] And that became the seed for Psych2Go.
  这成为了Psych2Go的种子。

[05:06] It later evolved, with team members who shared the same vision, into a community focused on mental wellness and advocacy.
  后来，随着拥有相同愿景的团队成员的加入，它发展成为一个专注于心理健康和倡导的社区。

[05:10] That's the power of creating your own tribe.
  这就是创造自己部落的力量。

[05:12] You don't need permission to build your sanctuary.
  你不需要许可来建造你的避难所。

[05:16] And finally, reframe your otherness as a superpower.
  最后，将你的与众不同重塑为一种超能力。

[05:20] Your sensitivity allows you to be an incredible artist, a deep friend, and a
  你的敏感让你成为一位令人难以置信的艺术家、一位深厚的朋友，以及一位

[05:23] Your old soul wisdom allows you to see through the noise and focus on what's truly important.
  你老灵魂的智慧让你能够穿透喧嚣，专注于真正重要的事情。

[05:31] Your different values [music] give you the courage to build a life that is authentic and meaningful, not just predictable.
  你不同的价值观[音乐]赋予你勇气去建立一种真实而有意义的生活，而不仅仅是可预测的生活。

[05:37] The very thing that [music] made you feel like an alien is the source of your greatest power.
  正是[音乐]让你觉得自己像个外星人的东西，是你最大力量的源泉。

[05:45] Feeling out of place isn't a curse, it's a calling.
  感到格格不入并非诅咒，而是一种召唤。

[05:50] It's a sign [music] that you're not meant to be a clone.
  这是一个[音乐]信号，表明你注定不是一个复制品。

[05:52] You're meant to be an original.
  你注定要做一个原创。

[05:57] It's a [music] journey from feeling like a lonely alien to realizing you're a pioneer, exploring new worlds [music] of
  这是一段[音乐]旅程，从感觉自己像个孤独的外星人，到意识到你是一位先驱，探索着新的世界[音乐]的

[06:04] Pioneer, exploring new worlds of thought and feeling.
  开拓者，探索思想和情感的新世界。

[06:06] Thought and feeling.
  思想和情感。

[06:06] You're not lost, you're just on a path less traveled.
  你没有迷路，你只是走在一条人迹罕至的路上。

[06:10] So, stop trying to find where you fit in and start building the place where you belong.
  所以，停止试图找到你的位置，开始建立你所属的地方。

[06:14] The world wasn't ready for you, so you have to be the one to get it ready.
  世界还没有准备好迎接你，所以你必须成为让它准备好的人。

[06:19] If you're feeling a bit lost on this journey and want to figure out what your specific gifts are, let us know in the comments if you'd be interested in a video on how to find out what your unique gifts are.
  如果你在这段旅程中感到有些迷茫，并想弄清楚你独特的天赋是什么，请在评论中告诉我们，如果你有兴趣观看一个关于如何找到你独特天赋的视频。

[06:28] Your feedback helps us create the content you actually need.
  你的反馈帮助我们创造你真正需要的内容。

[06:33] You've got this.
  你能行。
