# i woke up at 5am for a week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myp2On95hJM
Translation: zh-TW

[00:00] What am I doing on a Sunday night at 10:00 p.m.?
  週日晚上十點，我在做什麼呢？

[00:02] You may be wondering.
  你可能很好奇。

[00:05] Or you may not be wondering, but I'm going to tell you.
  或者你可能不好奇，但我還是要告訴你。

[00:06] I am getting ready for bed because I'm going to wake up at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
  我正在準備睡覺，因為我明天早上五點要起床。

[00:12] [music]
  [音樂]

[00:22] The fact that it's still completely pitch black outside and no sign of the sun rising anytime soon really makes me want to just go back to bed.
  外面還是一片漆黑，而且完全沒有太陽要升起的跡象，這真的讓我想直接回去睡覺。

[00:28] Well, many things make me want to go back to bed.
  嗯，有很多事情都讓我想回去睡覺。

[00:31] Well, I'm so dramatic.
  好吧，我真是太誇張了。

[00:32] I don't want to complain about this, but like I actually really don't want to get up right now.
  我不想抱怨這件事，但說真的，我現在真的不想起床。

[00:38] [music]
  [音樂]

[00:44] It feels so lonely.
  感覺好孤單。

[00:47] No one's up, but [music] it is so nice that I have like at least the lights from the city.
  沒有人起床，但[音樂]至少還有城市的燈光，這感覺真好。

[00:50] Well, I Oh my gosh, I just saw them turn on all the office lights.
  嗯，我……天哪，我剛看到他們把所有的辦公室燈都打開了。

[00:52] All of these lights just lit up at once.
  所有的燈一下子全亮了。

[00:53] Wow.
  哇。

[00:56] Do you think that guy runs every morning?
  你覺得那個人每天早上都會去跑步嗎？

[00:58] I usually wake up so excited for
  我通常起床時都很興奮，為了

[01:00] Breakfast.
  早餐。

[01:00] Like it's kind of maybe a bit concerning and I'm like not hungry at all.
  這感覺有點令人擔憂，而且我一點也不餓。

[01:04] If I don't get out of my apartment right now, I am about to get back into bed.
  如果我現在不離開公寓，我就要回床上躺著了。

[01:09] I can feel the internal conflict I'm having.
  我可以感覺到我內心的掙扎。

[01:22] I never really hear the birds here like honestly ever, but they're so loud this morning.
  老實說，我在這裡從來沒聽過鳥叫聲，但今天早上牠們叫得好大聲。

[01:25] I don't know if it's because I'm hearing less traffic noise, so it's just like more prominent.
  我不知道是不是因為交通噪音變少了，所以鳥叫聲才顯得特別明顯。

[01:42] Good morning to you all.
  大家早安。

[01:42] I come to you from the mall food court.
  我現在在購物中心的美食廣場向你們問好。

[01:48] Oh, we have an early riser.
  喔，有早起的人呢。

[01:48] What a king.
  真是太厲害了。

[01:50] Thank god for my Duncan.
  感謝老天賜給我 Dunkin。

[01:50] If I didn't have this this morning, where would be the light?
  如果今天早上沒有這個，我該怎麼辦呢？

[01:54] I was just thinking about how I'm getting Duncan Donuts.
  我剛才就在想我要去買 Dunkin Donuts。

[01:57] I just knew in my head that's what I was going to do.
  我心裡很清楚我就是要這麼做。

[01:59] I got an iced caramel.
  我點了一杯焦糖冰咖啡。

[02:00] Latte, skim milk, pump of caramel swirl, and a pump of French vanilla.
  拿鐵、脫脂牛奶、一泵焦糖漩渦糖漿，還有一泵法式香草糖漿。

[02:03] Yes, this is a lot of sugar.
  沒錯，這糖分很高。

[02:05] All right, I'm treating myself for, you know, this tragedy of a morning.
  好吧，我要犒賞一下自己，畢竟這個早晨簡直是一場災難。

[02:10] This is usually my people-watching spot.
  這通常是我觀察路人的地方。

[02:14] Not a lot of people to watch um this morning though.
  不過今天早上沒什麼人可以觀察。

[02:16] I do have a confession, guys.
  各位，我得坦白一件事。

[02:19] I sat on my couch this morning, never doing that again because um I did fall asleep for 20 minutes.
  我今天早上坐在沙發上，我再也不會那樣做了，因為我竟然睡著了 20 分鐘。

[02:24] So, I'm not perfect, okay?
  所以，我並不完美，好嗎？

[02:27] I had to be honest, like I had to be honest, that's what happened.
  我必須誠實，我是說我必須誠實，事情就是這樣。

[02:30] Learned my lesson there.
  我學到教訓了。

[02:32] Couch is a no-go for me.
  對我來說，沙發是個禁區。

[02:34] Since I'm up this early, I might as well just like get started on work.
  既然我這麼早就起床了，不如就開始工作吧。

[02:35] I also should have gotten ready more because like why am I wearing my sweatpants that I wore to bed?
  我本來也應該再打理一下自己的，因為為什麼我還穿著睡覺時穿的運動褲呢？

[02:41] The issue is that I also went to bed late.
  問題是我昨天也睡得太晚了。

[02:43] I went to bed at I think I fell asleep at like 11:30, which in theory is not that late.
  我大概 11 點半才睡著，理論上這不算太晚。

[02:47] That's like the time I usually go to bed, but I need to be adjusting.
  那差不多是我平常睡覺的時間，但我需要調整一下。

[02:51] I need to be going to bed at like 9:00 p.m. if I'm going to be waking up at 5:00.
  如果我要在 5 點起床，我就得在晚上 9 點左右睡覺。

[02:55] So, I'm a little fearful about my day ahead.
  所以我對接下來的一天感到有點擔心。

[02:57] Anyways, I'm going to do some work, I might as well.
  總之，我要來做點工作了，反正閒著也是閒著。

[03:01] I'm up and I have a lot to do, so.
  我起床了，而且我有很多事情要做，所以。

[03:05] Oh, we have another morning man, our morning king.
  喔，我們有另一位早起的人，我們的早晨之王。

[03:10] [music]
  [音樂]

[03:21] It is currently 3:00 p.m.
  現在是下午三點。

[03:25] Somehow I had it in me to work out.
  不知怎麼地，我竟然還有體力去運動。

[03:26] I actually don't have it in me, but this was pre-scheduled, so I can't really cancel.
  其實我沒什麼體力，但這是預先排好的，所以我不能取消。

[03:29] I just had my second coffee of the day.
  我剛喝了今天第二杯咖啡。

[03:31] I kind of feel numb a little bit, like I'm so tired that I feel like I pushed past it, so I'm doing fine now.
  我感覺有點麻木，就像累到一個極致後反而跨過了那個坎，所以我現在感覺還好。

[03:37] We'll see how I am later.
  晚點再看看我的狀況。

[03:37] So, both arms go [music] out and towards your thighs.
  所以，雙臂向外伸展並朝向大腿方向。[音樂]

[03:41] Head comes down in three, head comes down six, [music] five feet in and It was the roomie's birthday, Olivia.
  頭在三秒時放下，頭在六秒時放下，[音樂] 走進五英尺，那天是室友奧莉維亞的生日。

[03:46] We celebrated later that night with some drinks.
  那天晚上我們喝了點酒慶祝。

[03:49] I think it was around like 10:30.
  我想大約是十點半左右。

[03:50] Hey guys, so I had a really fun [music] night.
  嘿大家，我度過了一個非常有趣的 [音樂] 夜晚。

[03:54] Maybe too fun because now it is 12:05 a.m.
  也許太有趣了，因為現在已經是凌晨十二點零五分。

[03:57] I am worried, okay?
  我很擔心，好嗎？

[04:00] I have this sense of impending doom upon me.
  我有一種大難臨頭的感覺。

[04:03] Because I was supposed to get to bed early and here we are.
  因為我本來應該早點上床睡覺的，結果現在卻變成這樣。

[04:06] So, I'm irresponsible.
  所以，我很不負責任。

[04:08] Basically, I'm irresponsible and this is all my fault.
  基本上，我很不負責任，而且這一切都是我的錯。

[04:10] You already know we have to do it all over again tomorrow morning and I'm feeling concerned.
  你已經知道我們明天早上必須重頭再來一次，我感到很擔心。

[04:13] Today felt so long.
  今天感覺好漫長。

[04:16] It felt like 3 days combined into one.
  感覺像是三天合在一起一樣。

[04:20] Definitely not excited to wake up at 5:00 tomorrow.
  絕對不想明天早上五點起床。

[04:22] It's going to like actually suck.
  那真的會很糟。

[04:25] You will see me in a bad mood in probably a second.
  你可能馬上就會看到我心情不好的樣子。

[04:27] Love you.
  愛你。

[04:27] Night.
  晚安。

[04:33] Good morning.
  早安。

[04:33] I'm being so vulnerable posting myself right when I wake up because wow, I never want to see what I look like the second that I wake up ever again.
  我剛起床就發布自己的影片，這真的很脆弱，因為哇，我再也不想看到自己剛起床時的樣子了。

[04:42] It's 5:07.
  現在是五點零七分。

[04:45] Can you see this?
  你看得見嗎？

[04:46] I think I absolutely have to get out of my apartment right now because otherwise I am going to get back into bed and fall asleep or I'm going to sit on the couch and fall asleep.
  我想我現在絕對必須離開公寓，否則我會回到床上睡著，或者坐在沙發上睡著。

[04:56] I also I'm like, should I just go to the gym and like get my workout out of the way?
  我也在想，我是不是該直接去健身房，把運動這件事解決掉？

[05:13] I am wearing the same hoodie that I wore to bed.
  我穿著和睡覺時一樣的連帽衫。

[05:15] Yes, you are not seeing things.
  沒錯，你沒看錯。

[05:22] [music]
  [音樂]

[05:24] This week I had a lot of oatmeal particularly because it was so easy and light for me before the gym.
  這週我吃了很多燕麥片，特別是因為它對我來說在去健身房前既簡單又清淡。

[05:30] This was me seriously contemplating sitting on the couch for just a couple minutes, but we all know how that would have turned out, so I went to the gym.
  那時我正認真考慮要在沙發上坐個幾分鐘，但我們都知道那樣會變成什麼樣子，所以我還是去了健身房。

[05:34] [music]
  [音樂]

[05:35] I made it in time to see the sunrise which was so beautiful.
  我及時趕上看到了日出，真是太美了。

[05:40] It really like lifted my spirits.
  它真的振奮了我的精神。

[05:42] Honestly, I think this is probably the best way I could have started the morning.
  老實說，我覺得這大概是我開始早晨的最佳方式了。

[05:45] [music]
  [音樂]

[05:50] Watching the sunrise while working out somehow it really motivated me and I'm surprised that I'm not exhausted.
  一邊運動一邊看日出不知為何真的激勵了我，我很驚訝自己竟然沒有精疲力竭。

[05:56] I thought either after I would be super exhausted or have a lot of energy and luckily it's the latter for me.
  我原以為運動後要麼會筋疲力盡，要麼會充滿活力，幸運的是我是後者。

[06:02] So it's always so rewarding after.
  所以運動後總是非常有成就感。

[06:04] It's also only 7:05 a.m.
  而且現在才早上七點零五分。

[06:07] Usually at this point I'm still sleeping in my bed and I've already done so much today.
  通常這個時候我還在床上睡覺，但我今天已經做了這麼多事情了。

[06:14] [music]
  [音樂]

[06:16] Nothing brings me more joy than this smoothie.
  沒有什麼比這杯冰沙更能帶給我快樂了。

[06:18] You guys know it's my go-to.
  你們都知道這是我的首選。

[06:19] I'll probably eat this [music] for the next 6 months until I absolutely hate it.
  我大概會連續吃這個 [音樂] 六個月，直到我徹底厭倦為止。

[06:26] [music]
  [音樂]

[06:28] I just got ready.
  我剛準備好。

[06:29] It's 8:30 a.m.
  現在是早上八點半。

[06:30] Drinking my smoothie.
  正在喝我的冰沙。

[06:31] I just switched up a little bit today cuz I ran out of frozen strawberries.
  今天我稍微做了一點改變，因為我的冷凍草莓用完了。

[06:33] I just feel so happy.
  我感覺非常開心。

[06:35] I feel like these mornings are the best way to set your day up.
  我覺得這樣的早晨是開啟一天的最好方式。

[06:37] I never have once regretted like waking up early go to the gym.
  我從來沒有後悔過早起去健身房。

[06:41] Never in my life.
  這輩子從未後悔過。

[06:42] Do I always dread it?
  我總是會感到害怕嗎？

[06:43] Yes.
  是的。

[06:44] I'm going to grab my stuff, go to the coffee shop to work because [music] we all know I'm 20 times more productive when I'm out.
  我要去拿我的東西，去咖啡店工作，因為 [音樂] 我們都知道我出門時的生產力是平常的二十倍。

[06:50] Also look at these flowers.
  還有，看看這些花。

[06:51] I feel a lot more productive and just better when I get ready in the morning even if it's just like 2 seconds of me putting on some concealer [music] and sunscreen.
  當我在早上準備好自己時，我會感覺生產力更高，心情也更好，即使只是花兩秒鐘塗點遮瑕膏 [音樂] 和防曬霜。

[06:58] It makes me feel like I had a little bit of a routine.
  這讓我覺得自己有了一點規律的生活作息。

[07:00] To conclude my morning routine I grabbed my brick.
  為了結束我的晨間例行公事，我拿起了我的「磚頭」。

[07:04] This [music] has been my new favorite thing.
  這 [音樂] 已經成為我的新寵。

[07:05] It's a physical device that basically locks me out of my phone and my social media which has immensely helped my productivity.
  這是一個實體裝置，基本上能讓我無法使用手機和社群媒體，這對我的生產力有極大的幫助。

[07:12] I can't even put into words how much it's helped me as
  我甚至無法用言語形容它對我的幫助有多大，因為

[07:15] Sad as it is, that I kind of needed it.
  雖然很悲哀，但我確實有點需要它。

[07:17] It was something that I had considered getting for a while, you guys know.
  這是我考慮了一陣子才買的東西，你們知道的。

[07:20] It's currently 10:00 a.m.
  現在是早上十點。

[07:21] And guys, I kind of, okay, I'm kind of loving it now.
  各位，我現在感覺還不錯，我有點喜歡這種感覺了。

[07:24] I feel like I've lived a full day already.
  我覺得我已經過完了一整天。

[07:27] I feel like I've had a full afternoon of work and it's not even noon yet.
  我覺得我已經工作了一整個下午，但現在甚至還不到中午。

[07:31] I kind of feel a little bit less stressed, like I have way more time than I usually do, obviously.
  我感覺壓力小了一點，顯然我比平時多了很多時間。

[07:35] And I feel like I have way more time to be productive and I'm not like cramming things in.
  我覺得我有更多時間可以提高效率，不用再趕著做事情了。

[07:39] By the way, last night I forgot to tell you guys, I woke up five different times between the span of 1:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. in a sheer panic to look at the time on my phone.
  順帶一提，昨晚忘了跟你們說，我在凌晨一點到四點之間驚醒了五次，每次都慌忙地看手機上的時間。

[07:51] I must have been panicking that my alarm wouldn't go off or something.
  我一定是擔心鬧鐘沒響之類的。

[07:54] Like, what's the psychology there?
  這背後的心理是什麼？

[07:55] Does anybody know why I did that or am I just, um, insane, maybe?
  有人知道我為什麼會那樣嗎？還是說我只是，嗯，瘋了？

[08:00] Anyways, I'm just working right now.
  總之，我現在正在工作。

[08:02] I'm editing this video that you're watching and then two videos for Instagram reels.
  我正在剪輯你們現在看的這支影片，之後還要剪兩支 Instagram Reels 的影片。

[08:06] I am actually dying.
  我真的快累死了。

[08:08] Why was I filming that so far away?
  為什麼我當時拍攝時離鏡頭那麼遠？

[08:10] Like, it looked like I was 2 miles away from the camera.
  看起來就像我離鏡頭有兩英里遠一樣。

[08:12] Oh, no, here we go.
  噢，不，又要來了。

[08:15] I did forget, I forgot I did this.
  我確實忘了，我忘了我做過這個。

[08:16] I grabbed another.
  我又拿了另一個。

[08:16] Coffee.
  咖啡。

[08:16] Yeah, I definitely needed it this day because I just was on my laptop.
  對，我今天絕對需要它，因為我一直都在用筆電。

[08:20] I did switch to locations, but it finally hit me.
  我確實換了地方，但疲憊感最終還是襲來了。

[08:22] Now, I'm tired.
  現在，我累了。

[08:25] It's official.
  這是肯定的。

[08:25] I'm tired.
  我累了。

[08:25] Um my head hurts.
  嗯，我頭好痛。

[08:28] I'm being such a wimp, but like 4 to 5 hours of sleep at night for me it's just not what I'm used to.
  我真是太軟弱了，但對我來說，晚上只睡 4 到 5 個小時真的不習慣。

[08:32] I don't know if I take a nap or if I just like write it out.
  我不知道該小睡一下，還是就這樣撐過去。

[08:35] I might just write it out till tonight, but it's 1:00 p.m. and I've already gotten so much done, which is like the best feeling in the world.
  我可能會撐到今晚，但現在才下午 1 點，我已經完成了很多事情，這感覺真是太棒了。

[08:42] So, honestly, I don't really care that I'm exhausted.
  所以，老實說，我並不在意自己精疲力竭。

[08:43] At least I'm getting stuff done.
  至少我把事情做完了。

[08:50] Hey guys, I'm at a brand dinner.
  嘿大家，我正在參加一場品牌晚宴。

[08:50] It is 7:30 p.m.
  現在是晚上 7 點半。

[08:55] Wish me luck.
  祝我好運。

[08:58] I have to wake up at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow.
  我明天早上 5 點得起床。

[09:02] Hey guys, I'm on my way home from the event.
  嘿大家，我正從活動現場回家。

[09:05] It went great.
  活動進行得很順利。

[09:05] Although, all I can think about is sleeping in my bed immediately.
  雖然如此，我滿腦子想的都是立刻躺在床上睡覺。

[09:10] I'm very exhausted even though I don't look like it.
  雖然看起來不像，但我真的非常疲憊。

[09:13] I'm like I'm barely hanging on by a.
  我感覺我快撐不住了。

[09:16] Thread at this point.
  目前的話題。

[09:22] So.
  所以。

[09:25] So, I did get a new mug.
  所以，我確實買了一個新馬克杯。

[09:27] Um why does it look like it wants to punch me?
  嗯，為什麼它看起來好像想揍我？

[09:31] I've never been so happy to be in my bed.
  我從來沒有這麼高興能躺在床上。

[09:33] I'm drinking my chamomile tea and then going to go straight to bed.
  我正在喝洋甘菊茶，然後準備直接去睡覺。

[09:36] Problem is, it's already 11:30.
  問題是，現在已經十一點半了。

[09:40] To be fair, you know, I had an event tonight that I did have to go to, and there are people who have to wake up at 5:00 every day.
  平心而論，你知道，我今晚有個必須參加的活動，而且有些人每天都得五點起床。

[09:46] I think I would enjoy this if I was getting to bed earlier.
  我想如果我能早點睡，我會更享受這一切。

[09:51] Good night, guys.
  晚安，各位。

[09:54] Guys, I don't know what happened, but somehow, someway, I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm.
  各位，我不知道發生了什麼事，但不知怎麼地，我在鬧鐘響前十分鐘就醒了。

[10:00] I slept so well.
  我睡得真好。

[10:03] I feel like I'm not actually dreading to Well, I am dreading I I always dread to get out of bed.
  我覺得我其實沒有那麼抗拒……好吧，我確實抗拒，我總是抗拒起床。

[10:06] Oh, and it's April Fools' Day.
  喔，今天是愚人節。

[10:07] Happy April Fools!
  愚人節快樂！

[10:10] Happy April Fools' Day to all who celebrate, including myself, although I have nothing planned.
  祝所有慶祝愚人節的人節日快樂，也包括我自己，雖然我什麼計畫都沒有。

[10:15] I need to use it.
  我得好好利用它。

[10:17] To my advantage that I woke up early because um I can't let this go to waste.
  我早起對我很有利，因為我不能讓這段時間白白浪費。

[10:22] This is huge for me.
  這對我來說意義重大。

[10:23] This is huge for the program.
  這對這個計畫來說意義重大。

[10:23] It's so dark out.
  外面天還很黑。

[10:26] Oh my gosh, it's so early.
  天啊，真的好早。

[10:29] I kind of really want Dunkin', and I also want to just like stay here today and clean because my apartment is sort of accumulating a disaster mess.
  我真的很想喝 Dunkin'，而且我今天也想待在這裡打掃，因為我的公寓快要亂成一團糟了。

[10:43] [music]
  [音樂]

[10:47] I think I figured something out, guys.
  各位，我想我發現了一件事。

[10:49] Something that helps me in the morning, I've realized.
  我意識到有些事情對我的早晨很有幫助。

[10:51] Very simple, but an ice bath for my face.
  很簡單，就是用冰水洗臉。

[10:54] I don't actually do the whole ice bath thing.
  我其實沒有真的去泡冰水澡。

[10:56] I mean, especially at 5:00 a.m., like you will not see me doing a full ice bath, but I just take cold water, splash it on my face when I wake up, and that thing seriously just woke me up and revived me.
  我的意思是，特別是在凌晨五點，你絕對不會看到我去泡全身冰水澡，但我只是在起床時用冷水潑臉，那真的讓我清醒過來，恢復了精神。

[11:06] Clearly, guys, look at this.
  各位，看這就很明顯了。

[11:08] I'm kind of adjusting, you know, it's just so quiet.
  我正在適應，你知道的，這裡真的太安靜了。

[11:10] Like, it's so pea-
  就像，這裡太...

[11:15] All right.
  好吧。

[11:16] As soon as I say that, there's a siren.
  我才剛說完，就有警笛聲響起。

[11:16] I'm sitting on the
  我正坐在...

[11:18] Floor, because um, if I was sitting on the couch, we all know what would happen.
  地板，因為嗯，如果我坐在沙發上，我們都知道會發生什麼事。

[11:22] So, I'm taking some serious precautions here.
  所以，我正在這裡採取一些嚴肅的預防措施。

[11:24] I am going to do my 5-minute journal.
  我要來寫我的五分鐘日記。

[11:26] I forgot that I had this, actually.
  其實我忘了我有這個。

[11:28] I also wish I had a pen, but that is currently um missing in action.
  我也希望我有一支筆，但它目前嗯，不知去向了。

[11:33] So, I'm just going to use a Sharpie.
  所以，我打算直接用麥克筆。

[11:35] And I'm going to do a little prompt because I think gratitude journals and things like that really can like start your day off right.
  而且我要來寫一點提示，因為我覺得感恩日記之類的東西真的可以讓你的日子有個好的開始。

[11:46] As much as I wish that this tea would sustain me, I think I could use some Dunkin.
  雖然我多麼希望這杯茶能支撐我，但我想我還是需要一點 Dunkin。

[11:52] This video is really just an excuse for me to get Dunkin every day.
  這支影片其實只是我每天去買 Dunkin 的藉口。

[12:06] It really feels like I'm not chasing the day as much.
  感覺真的好像我沒有那麼在追趕時間了。

[12:08] I feel like I'm always trying to catch up on things and I'm like one step behind.
  我覺得我總是試圖趕上進度，而且總是慢了一步。

[12:11] I have so much on my plate, but this makes me feel like I'm one step ahead of everything and it kind of just like makes my mind clearer.
  我有太多事情要處理，但這讓我感覺我領先了一切，而且它讓我的思緒變得更清晰。

[12:19] I also think waking up early kind of makes me less avoidant because I just have the time to do these things.
  我也認為早起讓我比較不會逃避，因為我剛好有時間做這些事。

[12:24] And one of the things that I really need to do is my room.
  其中一件我真的需要做的事就是整理房間。

[12:28] I definitely don't want to be doing this now, but, you know, I have the time.
  我絕對不想現在做這件事，但你知道的，我有時間。

[12:33] It's definitely time for a little bit of a deep clean and I have a donation pick up tomorrow.
  絕對是時候做一點深度清潔了，而且明天有人會來收捐贈物。

[12:36] So, I want to just get as much stuff out as I can.
  所以我想要盡可能地把東西清出來。

[12:40] [music]
  [音樂]

[13:01] My white noise is on and I am in bed.
  我的白噪音已經打開，我也躺在床上了。

[13:03] It is 11:15 p.m.
  現在是晚上 11 點 15 分。

[13:05] I've honestly had such busy days, which has been good, but I'm going to go to bed right away.
  老實說，我這幾天過得很忙碌，這很好，但我現在要馬上睡覺了。

[13:09] So, that way I can wake up in a brisk 6 hours.
  這樣我就可以在 6 小時後精神飽滿地起床。

[13:15] Hi.
  嗨。

[13:18] Good morning, cuz I have a confession.
  早安，因為我有個秘密要坦白。

[13:22] I hit snooze.
  我按了貪睡鍵。

[13:22] It's 5:40.
  現在是 5 點 40 分。

[13:25] The more you snooze, the more like tired I get.
  你越是貪睡，我就越覺得累。

[13:28] It like puts me in this like weird cyclical pattern.
  這讓我陷入了一種奇怪的循環模式。

[13:30] So, I should probably just stop doing that.
  所以，我大概應該停止這樣做。

[13:33] I just love my bed.
  我真的很愛我的床。

[13:35] There's nothing I love more than my bed.
  沒有什麼比我的床更讓我喜愛的了。

[13:35] Okay, joke is over.
  好了，玩笑開完了。

[13:38] Let's like get up.
  我們起床吧。

[13:40] [music]
  [音樂]

[13:46] I set out my gym clothes the night before, which always just makes it a little bit easier for me to go the next day.
  我前一天晚上就把健身服準備好了，這總能讓我在第二天更容易出發。

[13:53] Honestly, if it wasn't for you guys holding me accountable, I don't know what to would have looked like because I I was feeling so tempted to go back to bed, but I'm so glad that I didn't.
  老實說，如果不是你們監督我，我不知道情況會變成怎樣，因為我當時真的很想回床上睡覺，但我很高興我沒有這麼做。

[14:04] I think what gets me into trouble is entertaining the debate in my head of should I get up?
  我想讓我陷入麻煩的是腦子裡一直在糾結我該不該起床？

[14:08] Should I go back to sleep?
  我該回去睡覺嗎？

[14:09] That's when I, you know, that's when things are going downhill.
  那就是我，你知道的，那就是事情開始走下坡的時候。

[14:13] I had some oatmeal quick before I went to the gym, got in a little workout.
  我去健身房前快速吃了一些燕麥片，做了點運動。

[14:17] This is kind of my little routine, actually.
  這其實算是我的小日常。

[14:18] I went to 45 Coffee so I could get some work done.
  我去了 45 Coffee，這樣我就可以完成一些工作。

[14:21] I was feeling pretty productive though.
  不過我覺得自己挺有效率的。

[14:22] It is such a compound
  這真是一個綜合體

[14:24] Effect.
  效果。

[14:25] [music]
  [音樂]

[14:25] The more you get stuff personally, I'm motivated to continue getting stuff done.
  你越是親自完成事情，我就越有動力繼續把事情做完。

[14:28] So, I dropped off an Ophelia package before I headed to the airport because I was flying back home to Minnesota for [music] Easter.
  所以，我在前往機場前先去寄送了一個 Ophelia 的包裹，因為我要飛回明尼蘇達州過[音樂]復活節。

[14:40] I'm at the airport now.
  我現在在機場。

[14:42] I'm flying back to Minnesota.
  我正要飛回明尼蘇達州。

[14:44] People are watching me vlog right now and I'm really insecure about it.
  現在有人在看我拍影片，我對此感到很不自在。

[14:45] I got my second iced coffee of the day.
  我買了今天第二杯冰咖啡。

[14:47] It's hitting me now.
  咖啡因現在開始發揮作用了。

[14:50] I was kind of like on a kick for a while.
  我有一陣子狀態特別好。

[14:51] I was getting a ton done.
  我完成了超多事情。

[14:53] And one of the reasons that I think I got so much done is because I got the Brick, which I already showed you guys earlier in the video, but it helps me so much to like not go on my phone.
  我覺得我能完成這麼多事情的原因之一，是因為我買了 Brick，我在影片前面已經給你們看過了，它對我幫助很大，讓我不會一直想滑手機。

[15:00] I think I just reach for it out of habit so much.
  我想我只是習慣性地一直去拿它。

[15:03] And especially after my video where I did like a social media detox, I realized how much I needed that because it's like a physical device.
  特別是在我拍了那支社群媒體排毒的影片後，我意識到我有多需要它，因為它是一個實體的裝置。

[15:10] I can't just like turn it off in my settings.
  我不能只是在設定裡把它關掉。

[15:11] I have to like actually go get it, which just makes me more aware.
  我必須真的去把它拿過來，這讓我更有自覺。

[15:15] So, that's been really helpful for me and like my mental state.
  所以，這對我和我的心理狀態真的很有幫助。

[15:18] I'm also having a a sandwich.
  我還在吃三明治。

[15:21] I'm really hoping I can get work done on this flight.
  我真的很希望能在這趟航班上完成工作。

[15:22] I hope I don't fall asleep,
  希望我不會睡著。

[15:24] But it has been so nice.
  但這段時間真的很棒。

[15:26] I just feel like I've had so much time.
  我感覺自己擁有很多時間。

[15:28] Usually I feel like I'm always scrambling to get things done, but this week I've gotten like everything done that I've needed to on my to-do list.
  通常我覺得自己總是在匆忙地完成事情，但這週我已經完成了待辦事項清單上所有需要做的事。

[15:43] [music]
  [音樂]

[15:43] Hello, Minnesota.
  哈囉，明尼蘇達。

[15:43] I am back.
  我回來了。

[15:46] Most importantly, I'm back in my bed.
  最重要的是，我回到了自己的床上。

[15:48] I knew I was going to sleep in and I was so excited to finally be able to sleep in after waking up at 5:00 a.m. for a few days.
  我知道我會睡懶覺，而且在連續幾天早上五點起床後，終於能睡懶覺讓我感到非常興奮。

[15:53] Kind of just like my little reward to myself at the end of the week was sleeping in and then getting Dunkin, obviously.
  這算是週末給自己的一點小獎勵，就是睡懶覺，然後當然還要買 Dunkin。

[16:01] Could I do a iced latte?
  我可以點一杯冰拿鐵嗎？

[16:03] What's the blueberry syrup that you have?
  你們有什麼藍莓糖漿？

[16:05] Thank you.
  謝謝。

[16:05] I don't know what I just ordered.
  我不知道我剛點了什麼。

[16:08] I actually have no idea.
  我真的完全不知道。

[16:08] Guys, I'm back to my roots.
  各位，我回到了我的根源。

[16:10] I'm in Minnesota.
  我在明尼蘇達。

[16:13] Roots.
  根源。

[16:15] Roots.
  根源。

[16:15] I woke up at 10:00 this morning.
  我今天早上十點才起床。

[16:17] I wanted to just recap a few thoughts that I have while I drink my Dunkin.
  我想在喝 Dunkin 的同時，回顧一下我的一些想法。

[16:20] Um, this is also a special treat for myself.
  嗯，這對我來說也是一種特別的款待。

[16:24] I wanted to try something different, so
  我想嘗試一些不同的東西，所以

[16:26] I tried this like blueberry vanilla concoction that I just came up with at the window.
  我嘗試了這個我在窗口剛想出來的藍莓香草特調。

[16:31] Ooh.
  喔。

[16:33] Wait, it's good.
  等等，這很好喝。

[16:33] The blueberry is kind of like a life-changing a little bit.
  這藍莓味簡直有點改變人生。

[16:37] I'm showing you guys cuz this is so good.
  我給你們看是因為這真的太棒了。

[16:38] I got a medium iced latte, three French vanilla, one blueberry shot, and skim.
  我點了一杯中杯冰拿鐵，加三份法式香草糖漿、一份藍莓糖漿，並使用脫脂牛奶。

[16:43] Okay, new order.
  好的，新訂單。

[16:43] I'm feeling very nostalgic right now.
  我現在感覺非常懷舊。

[16:45] Like, what in the 2016 is going on right now with my fur tech coat.
  就像是，我這件毛絨科技外套到底是怎麼回事，感覺回到了2016年。

[16:49] I always considered myself to not be a morning person.
  我一直認為自己不是個早起的人。

[16:52] After this week, I realized I can be if I want to be.
  經過這一週，我意識到如果我想的話，我可以是。

[16:56] I don't think you're just like born with it.
  我不認為這是天生的。

[16:59] [laughter]
  [笑聲]

[16:59] I think it's kind of repeating habits over time.
  我覺得這是一種隨著時間重複養成的習慣。

[17:00] And towards the end of the week, I saw the benefits that I was getting.
  到了週末，我看到了我所獲得的好處。

[17:04] Like, I had so much more time in the day to get stuff done.
  例如，我一天中有更多的時間來完成事情。

[17:05] I felt so much more productive.
  我感覺效率高多了。

[17:07] I loved just having a little bit of time to myself in the morning before the world started.
  我很喜歡在世界開始運轉前，早上那一點點屬於我自己的時間。

[17:13] So, I think if I want to be a morning person, and can.
  所以，我想如果我想成為一個早起的人，我是可以做到的。

[17:14] I don't We're not talking 5:00 a.m.
  我不是說早上五點。

[17:18] That's a little too early for me.
  那對我來說太早了。

[17:20] But, like, you know, 7:00 to get my day started right.
  但是，你知道，七點鐘開始我的一天就很合適。

[17:22] I also really realized this week the significance my morning
  我這週也真正意識到了我的早晨有多重要。

[17:26] Has on the trajectory of my entire day.
  對我整天的工作軌跡有影響。

[17:29] When I wake up at 9:00 and I hit snooze and then I slowly get out of bed, my whole day is worse, honestly.
  當我九點醒來按下貪睡鬧鐘，然後慢吞吞地起床時，老實說，我整天都過得很糟。

[17:35] I'm way less productive.
  我的生產力低多了。

[17:37] I feel less motivated because I feel like I already failed in the morning.
  我感到動力不足，因為我覺得自己一早就在這件事上失敗了。

[17:38] Then I have like a half-saved day ahead of me.
  接下來的一天感覺就像是勉強補救過來的。

[17:42] It's just not the same as being diligent and following through on like what I said that I was going to do.
  這跟勤奮並貫徹自己說過要做的事完全不同。

[17:48] It is like a bit like minorly empowering to say like, "Okay, I'm going to wake up tomorrow at 5:00 and I'm going to get up, not snooze, and go to the gym."
  說出「好吧，我明天要五點起床，並且會直接起來，不按貪睡鬧鐘，然後去健身房」，這會讓人感到一點點力量。

[17:55] And following through on that not only gives me like more confidence in myself cuz I feel like I can trust myself more, but it also really shapes the rest of my day and just like motivates me to get more done.
  而貫徹執行這一點，不僅讓我對自己更有信心，因為我覺得自己更值得信賴，它也確實塑造了我接下來的一天，並激勵我完成更多事情。

[18:05] And I feel like it was kind of a compound effect.
  我覺得這有一種複利效應。

[18:06] And I know a lot of people do it and like don't have a choice because of their job.
  我知道很多人這樣做是因為工作沒得選擇。

[18:11] So, um thanks for joining me as someone who is not really a morning person, I feel like I'm shifting a bit.
  所以，嗯，謝謝你們的陪伴，作為一個不太習慣早起的人，我覺得我正在慢慢改變。

[18:16] So, we'll see.
  所以，我們拭目以待。

[18:18] Anyways, love you guys and see you in my next video.
  總之，愛你們，我們下支影片見。

[18:22] Bye.
  再見。

[18:24] [music]
  [音樂]
