youtube-transcript.ai

How to Install LED Lights In Shower Niche --- ACTUAL JOB!!

Watch with subtitles, summary & AI chat
Add the free Subkun extension — works directly on YouTube.
  • Watch
  • Subtitles
  • Summary
  • Ask AI
Try free →

This video demonstrates how to install an LED lighted niche in a shower, focusing on the electrical wiring process. It covers running power from an existing switch, installing a new double-gang box, connecting a 120V to 12V DC transformer, and wiring the waterproof LED strip. The process emphasizes safety and the use of specific dimmable switches and waterproof LED components.

Full Transcript (Bilingual)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBSDPP-wbtw
Translation: zh-CN

[00:01] Hello, I'm Isaac Ostrom. Thanks for checking out another one of my videos.
你好,我是艾萨克·奥斯特罗姆。感谢观看我的另一个视频。

[00:04] Today I'm going to show you how to install an LED lighted niche on an actual job site.
今天我将向您展示如何在实际工作现场安装带LED灯的壁龛。

[00:11] Okay, so we're going to hook up this LED lighting and the first thing we need to do is get AC power, 120 volt AC power.
好的,所以我们要连接这个LED照明,第一件事我们需要做的是获得交流电源,120伏交流电源。

[00:23] Uh, the shower is over here, the closet is right here. We have pretty easy access to run a wire from this switch right here.
呃,淋浴间在这里,衣帽间就在这里。我们可以很容易地从这个开关这里拉一根线。

[00:31] So what I'm going to do is this is where my new dimmer is going to go. This is going to dim the LED lights and this has to be the correct dimmer.
所以我要做的是,这里将是我的新调光器。这将用于调暗LED灯,并且必须是正确的调光器。

[00:40] It can't just be any regular dimmer. Uh, the part number on this guy is, where is it? Um, that's the part number on it so you can see it.
它不能只是一个普通的调光器。呃,这个家伙的零件号是,在哪里?嗯,那是它的零件号,所以你可以看到它。

[00:50] But it's got to be this exact part number right here. The WH just sounds for stands for white, but um if you're going to use one of these these guys, it definitely has to be that model.
但它必须是这个确切的零件号。WH只是听起来代表白色,但是,嗯,如果你要使用这些家伙中的一个,它绝对必须是那个型号。

[00:57] We're actually
我们实际上

[01:02] has to be that model we're actually going to take this single gang uh switch
必须是那个模型,我们实际上将采用这个单联开关

[01:06] going to take this single gang uh switch here and we're going to box so that we
将采用这个单联开关,然后我们将把它装盒,这样我们

[01:09] here and we're going to box so that we still have our light that controls the
在这里,我们将把它装盒,这样我们仍然有控制衣柜的灯

[01:10] still have our light that controls the closet uh but we're also going to have
仍然有控制衣柜的灯,但我们也将拥有

[01:12] closet uh but we're also going to have our dimmer in there too so I need to run
衣柜的调光器也在里面,所以我需要运行

[01:15] our dimmer in there too so I need to run a new a a wire going
我们的调光器也在里面,所以我需要运行一根新的电线

[01:18] a new a a wire going from a 142 wire going from here I'm
一根新的14/2电线,从这里开始,我

[01:22] from a 142 wire going from here I'm going to draw power from the hot side of
从一根14/2电线开始,从这里开始,我将从该开关的火线侧取电

[01:25] going to draw power from the hot side of this switch and then that's going to go
将从该开关的火线侧取电,然后它将

[01:27] this switch and then that's going to go up the wall and up in the attic we're
这个开关,然后它将沿着墙壁向上延伸到阁楼,我们

[01:30] up the wall and up in the attic we're going to have our 110 power hooked up
沿着墙壁向上延伸到阁楼,我们将连接我们的110伏电源

[01:32] going to have our 110 power hooked up into this
将连接我们的110伏电源到这个

[01:34] into this Transformer that is going to change our
到这个变压器,它将改变我们的

[01:36] Transformer that is going to change our 120 volt line over to 12vt DC low
变压器,它将把我们的120伏线路转换为12伏直流低压

[01:40] 120 volt line over to 12vt DC low voltage to go into the shower light so
120伏线路转换为12伏直流低压,用于淋浴灯,所以

[01:43] voltage to go into the shower light so that's the that's the basics of it um so
电压将进入淋浴灯,所以这就是它的基本原理,嗯,所以

[01:45] that's the that's the basics of it um so yeah we need to get this line up there
这就是它的基本原理,嗯,所以是的,我们需要把这条线弄上去

[01:47] yeah we need to get this line up there so we're going to jump up in the attic
是的,我们需要把这条线弄上去,所以我们将跳到阁楼上

[01:50] so we're going to jump up in the attic and uh get a hole and see if we can fish
所以我们将跳到阁楼上,然后打个洞,看看我们是否能穿过去

[01:52] and uh get a hole and see if we can fish this okay so I'm please do not attempt
然后打个洞,看看我们是否能穿过去,好的,我请不要尝试

[01:54] this okay so I'm please do not attempt to do this unless you are an electrician
这样做,好的,我请不要尝试这样做,除非您是电工

[01:57] to do this unless you are an electrician if you are not please show this video to
这样做,除非您是电工,如果您不是,请向电工展示此视频

[02:00] if you are not please show this video to an electrician so he can help you take
如果您不是,请向电工展示此视频,以便他可以帮助您处理

[02:02] an electrician so he can help you take care of
电工,以便他可以帮助您处理

[02:14] this um one of these wires is hot way
这些电线中的一根是热的。

[02:19] this um one of these wires is hot way the switches work is the way this one
这些电线中的一根是热的,开关的工作方式是这样的。

[02:21] the switches work is the way this one works basically you have a hot line
开关的工作方式是这样的,基本上你有一条热线。

[02:23] works basically you have a hot line coming in and a line that's going out to
进来,然后有一条线通往。

[02:26] coming in and a line that's going out to the light this one's going to the closet
进来,然后有一条线通往灯,这根线通往衣柜。

[02:28] the light this one's going to the closet light
灯,这根线通往衣柜的灯。

[02:30] light my
灯我的。

[02:31] my handy so they're both on so that one's
我的方便,所以它们都开了,所以那个是。

[02:34] handy so they're both on so that one's hot so this is my hot line coming
方便,所以它们都开了,所以那个是热的,所以这是我的热线进来。

[02:37] hot so this is my hot line coming in so this is the one that I need to
热的,所以这是我的热线进来,所以这是我需要连接到我的新开关的那根。

[02:40] in so this is the one that I need to Loop over to my new
进来,所以这是我需要连接到我的新开关的那根。

[02:42] Loop over to my new Switch because if I were to use this one
连接到我的新开关,因为如果我使用这一个。

[02:46] Switch because if I were to use this one it would be switched off of this so
开关,因为如果我使用这一个,它就会被切换掉,所以。

[02:48] it would be switched off of this so whenever you hit this it would turn off
它就会被切换掉,所以每当你按下它,它就会关闭。

[02:50] whenever you hit this it would turn off the other switch so I need to go tie
按下它,它就会关闭另一个开关,所以我需要连接。

[02:52] the other switch so I need to go tie into my hotline
另一个开关,所以我需要连接到我的热线。

[02:54] into my hotline here okay so I disconnected my the
到我的热线这里,好的,所以我断开了我的原来的开关。

[02:57] here okay so I disconnected my the original switch I got my hot line
这里,好的,所以我断开了我的原来的开关,我找到了我的热线。

[03:02] identified
已识别。

[03:04] identified there uh these are these are remodel
已识别,嗯,这些是翻新用的。

[03:07] there uh these are these are remodel work cutting
那里,嗯,这些是翻新用的切割盒。

[03:09] work cutting boxes um they have a little tab that you
切割盒,嗯,它们有一个小标签,你可以。

[03:12] boxes um they have a little tab that you can just cut a hole in the drywall and
盒,嗯,它们有一个小标签,你可以直接在石膏板上切个洞,然后。

[03:15] can just cut a hole in the drywall and these little tabs suck up into the wall.
可以直接在干墙上开个洞,这些小卡扣就会吸入墙壁。

[03:18] these little tabs suck up into the wall and secure.
这些小卡扣会吸入墙壁并固定。

[03:19] and secure.
并固定。

[03:28] it and so these nail Na and boxes are held in by two nails that are nailed into the studs.
它,所以这些钉子盒是由两颗钉子固定的,这两颗钉子被钉进了 the studs。

[03:30] it and so these nail Na and boxes are held in by two nails that are nailed.
它,所以这些钉子盒是由两颗钉子固定的,这两颗钉子被钉了。

[03:33] held in by two nails that are nailed into the studs.
由两颗钉子固定,这两颗钉子被钉进了 the studs。

[03:37] studs so let's see if I can do that.
studs,所以我们来看看我能不能做到。

[03:50] that okay so I had to cut the Little Nail tabs off that were on the top and the bottom to get these guys out.
那样,好的,所以我不得不把顶部和底部的钉子卡扣剪掉,才能把这些东西弄出来。

[03:52] that okay so I had to cut the Little Nail tabs off that were on the top and the bottom to get these guys out.
那样,好的,所以我不得不把顶部和底部的钉子卡扣剪掉,才能把这些东西弄出来。

[03:55] Nail tabs off that were on the top and the bottom to get these guys out.
剪掉顶部和底部的钉子卡扣,才能把这些东西弄出来。

[04:01] so this is my hotline and um if we can get that line down here we're all good.
所以这是我的热线,如果我们能把这条线弄到这里,我们就都好了。

[04:05] hotline and um if we can get that line down here we're all good.
热线,如果我们能把这条线弄到这里,我们就都好了。

[04:08] down here we're all good all right let's.
弄到这里,我们就都好了,好的,我们开始吧。

[04:19] Go, so we got our new Roax.
走,所以我们得到了新的 Roax。

[04:23] Go, so we got our new Roax line, so that's gonna, that's going to line.
走,所以我们得到了新的 Roax 线,所以它将,它将连接到线上。

[04:25] So that's gonna, that's going to power the Transformer.
所以它将,它将为 Transformer 供电。

[04:27] Power the Transformer. Okay, so I got my uh, we fished our new line.
为 Transformer 供电。好的,所以我得到了我的,我们拉了我们的新线。

[04:30] We fished our new line that this is going to our Transformer.
我们拉了我们的新线,这条线将连接到我们的 Transformer。

[04:32] This is going to our Transformer, going to bring this one in.
这将连接到我们的 Transformer,将把这个拉进来。

[04:34] Bring this one in. Bring this line in on this side out as much as I can.
把这个拉进来。把这条线拉到这一侧,尽可能多地拉出来。

[04:39] On this side out as much as I can get as much line work with as I can.
在这一侧尽可能多地拉出来,尽可能多地使用线路。

[04:46] As I can. That's good. I can, I can work with those wires for sure.
尽可能多。这很好。我肯定可以处理这些电线。

[04:49] That's good. I can, I can work with those wires for sure.
这很好。我肯定可以处理这些电线。

[04:51] That's it. So we got a new new double gang box.
就是这样。所以我们得到了一个新的双联接线盒。

[04:56] So we got a new new double gang box. All the wires we need, so I'm not going.
所以我们得到了一个新的双联接线盒。我们所需的所有电线,所以我不会去。

[04:58] All the wires we need, so I'm not going.
我们所需的所有电线,所以我不会去。

[05:07] That's it.
就是这样。

[05:13] So we got a new new double gang box.
所以我们得到了一个新的双联接线盒。

[05:17] So we got a new new double gang box. All the wires we need, so I'm not going.
所以我们得到了一个新的双联接线盒。我们所需的所有电线,所以我不会去。

[05:19] all the wires we need so I'm not going to trim this out yet I'm going to start working on terminating the other things.
我们有所有需要的电线,所以我现在不打算修剪这个,我将开始处理其他事情。

[05:23] and this will probably be the last thing we terminate here.
这可能将是我们在这里处理的最后一件事。

[05:30] okay so now we got our big beautiful Infinity Niche and we got to get our LED strip.
好的,现在我们有了我们的大而漂亮的 Infinity Niche,我们得把我们的 LED 灯带装进去。

[05:36] so I have my LED strip ready to go.
我的 LED 灯带已经准备好了。

[05:40] this is or ip65 I'm not exactly ip65 I think uh has a waterproof sheath on it.
这是 IP65,不完全是 IP65,我认为它有一个防水护套。

[05:48] and so um and all the the terminations right here but this is the LED strip.
所以,嗯,所有的接头都在这里,但这是 LED 灯带。

[05:55] um this strip actually fits as you saw in my other video.
嗯,正如你在我之前的视频中看到的,这条灯带实际上是合适的。

[05:57] I'll put that card up in this SG 110 profile from schlutter.
我会在这个 Schlutter 的 SG 110 型材上放那个卡片。

[06:04] uh really nice fits right in there.
呃,非常漂亮,正好装进去。

[06:08] it's almost like a almost like it was made for it.
几乎就像是为它量身定做的。

[06:11] it's a beautiful beautiful little finish there tucks right in there.
那里有一个非常漂亮的收尾,正好藏在里面。

[06:15] so we've installed that that profile gets installed with the
所以我们已经安装了这个型材,它通过...

[06:20] that profile gets installed with the tile so if you come up here you can see
该型材与瓷砖一起安装,所以如果你来到这里,你可以看到

[06:24] tile so if you come up here you can see we already have that profile installed
瓷砖,所以如果你来到这里,你可以看到我们已经安装了该型材

[06:26] we already have that profile installed it runs the whole
我们已经安装了该型材,它贯穿整个

[06:28] it runs the whole length and and in the in the corner here
它贯穿整个长度,并且在这里的角落里

[06:32] length and and in the in the corner here we got our pull
长度,并且在这里的角落里我们得到了我们的拉绳

[06:33] we got our pull string so this string is going to pull
我们得到了我们的拉绳,所以这根绳子将要拉

[06:36] string so this string is going to pull our our cable or low voltage cable up
绳子,所以这根绳子将要拉我们的我们的电缆或低压电缆上去

[06:40] our our cable or low voltage cable up the wall and what this is is this is 16
我们的我们的电缆或低压电缆沿着墙壁上去,这是什么,这是16

[06:42] the wall and what this is is this is 16 gauge two
墙壁,这是什么,这是16号两芯

[06:44] gauge two conductor and um this isn't shielded
芯,嗯,这不是屏蔽线

[06:47] conductor and um this isn't shielded wire but it's not a bad idea to use
芯,嗯,这不是屏蔽线,但使用屏蔽线倒是个不错的主意

[06:50] wire but it's not a bad idea to use shielded wire especially if you're
线,但使用屏蔽线倒是个不错的主意,尤其如果你

[06:53] shielded wire especially if you're crossing over uh 110 volt lines because
屏蔽线,尤其如果你要跨越嗯110伏线路,因为

[06:56] crossing over uh 110 volt lines because it'll cause interference if if this is
跨越嗯110伏线路,因为它会引起干扰,如果如果这是

[06:58] it'll cause interference if if this is run especially in in line with a 110
它会引起干扰,如果如果这是运行的,尤其是在与110伏线路平行时

[07:02] run especially in in line with a 110 line it'll it'll cause interference
运行,尤其是在与110伏线路平行时,它会引起干扰

[07:03] line it'll it'll cause interference because again we're dealing with really
线路,它会引起干扰,因为我们又要处理非常

[07:05] because again we're dealing with really low voltages low wattages and um so but
因为我们又要处理非常低的电压、低的功率,嗯,所以但是

[07:09] low voltages low wattages and um so but anyways we're going to tie this on here
低的电压、低的功率,嗯,所以但是无论如何,我们将把这个系在这里

[07:11] anyways we're going to tie this on here pull the string up and get this line so
无论如何,我们将把这个系在这里,拉起绳子并得到这条线,所以

[07:15] pull the string up and get this line so this line is going to go up into our
拉起绳子并得到这条线,所以这条线将要进入我们的

[07:18] this line is going to go up into our Transformer and we'll make the
这条线将要进入我们的变压器,我们将在阁楼上进行连接

[07:19] Transformer and we'll make the connection up in the attic I got some
变压器,我们将在阁楼上进行连接,我有一些

[07:21] Connection up in the attic. I got some heat shrink tubing. I got quarter inch heat shrink tubing.
连接在阁楼上。我有一些热缩管。我有一些四分之一英寸的热缩管。

[07:24] I got quarter inch heat shrink and I got e inch heat shrink.
我有一些四分之一英寸的热缩管,还有一些八分之一英寸的热缩管。

[07:27] Heat shrink and I got e inch heat shrink.
热缩管,还有八分之一英寸的热缩管。

[07:30] So the eth inch is going to cover so before you you put your wires together.
所以八分之一英寸的将要覆盖,所以在你把电线连接在一起之前。

[07:32] Before you you put your wires together um put your heat shrink tubing on.
在你把电线连接在一起之前,嗯,套上你的热缩管。

[07:35] So my quarter inch is here. The little ones are just going to cover up my solder joint.
所以我的四分之一英寸在这里。小的将要覆盖我的焊点。

[07:39] And then the big one is going to give cover this sheeting here.
然后大的将要覆盖这里的护套。

[07:45] So I'm going to go ahead and start.
所以我要开始动手了。

[08:20] [Music]
[音乐]

[08:22] Oops, so the reason why you have to have your heat shrink on first is is now that I got the solder joint, it's going to slip over it.
糟糕,你必须先套上热缩管的原因是,我现在有了焊点,它会滑到上面。

[08:30] And then when I heat shrink this, it's going to just suck right down.
然后当我加热收缩这个时,它就会紧紧地收缩下去。

[08:45] So, okay, so we got those done pretty good.
所以,好的,我们把那些做得相当不错。

[08:52] There, okay, there we go. Now it's cooled down so I can slip this up over.
好了,好了,完成了。现在它已经冷却了,所以我可以把它滑上去。

[09:11] Now I got my heat shrink tubing covering the whole thing.
现在我用热缩管盖住了整个东西。

[09:34] okay so now I have a okay so now I have a complete completely watertight uh connection here it's protected even though this is going to be up in the wall um I still wanted to do that heat shrink um this is already waterproofed here so the only part that I'm going to have to worry about is the other end here I'm cutting this anyways but these these guys come with little caps which I usually use but I don't have any so I'm just going to use silicone so I'm going to cut it and then fill the whole thing with silicone and seal it up with silicone which is waterproof so um we'll go ahead and pull this up now and and get the strip in there okay so now we got Devon pulling up the line here got it connected there it goes hey nice and easy Devon nice and easy a little more just a couple inches
好的,现在我有一个,好的,现在我有一个完整的,完全,完全防水呃,这里的连接是受保护的,即使这会放在墙里,嗯,我仍然想做那个热缩管,嗯,这里已经防水了,所以唯一我需要担心的部分是另一端,我反正要剪掉这个,但是这些家伙,这些家伙都带小盖子,我通常会用,但我没有了,所以我只是要用硅胶,所以我将把它剪掉,然后用硅胶填充整个东西,并用硅胶密封,这是防水的,所以嗯,我们现在就把它拉上来,然后把带子放进去,好的,现在我们让德文把它拉上来,把它拉上来,这里,连接好了,好了,它进去了,嘿,轻松愉快,德文,轻松愉快,再多一点,就几英寸

[10:37] easy a little more just a couple inches yep right there right there.
容易一点点再多几英寸是的是的就在那儿就在那儿。

[10:40] yep right there right there perfect I got me strip already go ahead.
是的是的就在那儿就在那儿完美我已经拿到我的条了继续。

[10:43] perfect I got me strip already go ahead and come back down.
完美我已经拿到我的条了继续然后下来。

[10:46] Devon okay so we got our we got our line.
德文好的所以我们有了我们的我们有了我们的线。

[10:49] Devon okay so we got our we got our line pulled up and all we have is the strip.
德文好的所以我们有了我们的我们有了我们的线拉起来了而我们只有那条带子。

[10:51] pulled up and all we have is the strip sticking out but like I said I don't.
拉起来了而我们只有那条带子露出来了但就像我说的我没有。

[10:53] sticking out but like I said I don't have that little cap I wish I did but.
露出来了但就像我说的我没有那个小盖子我希望我有但。

[10:55] have that little cap I wish I did but anyways I've I've cut off the actual.
有那个小盖子我希望我有但不管怎样我已经我我已经剪掉了实际的。

[10:58] anyways I've I've cut off the actual sheath is sticking past about 38 of an.
不管怎样我已经我我已经剪掉了实际的护套露出了大约38英寸。

[11:01] sheath is sticking past about 38 of an inch here so it's protected and I'm just.
护套露出了大约38英寸在这里所以它受到保护我只是。

[11:04] inch here so it's protected and I'm just going to fill this up with.
英寸在这里所以它受到保护我只是要用它来填充。

[11:06] going to fill this up with silicone so I got that guy filled up.
要用它来填充硅胶所以我把那个家伙填满了。

[11:09] silicone so I got that guy filled up with.
硅胶所以我把那个家伙填满了。

[11:14] silicone and so this is double-sided.
硅胶所以这是双面的。

[11:16] silicone and so this is double-sided sticky.
硅胶所以这是双面粘的。

[11:17] sticky tape so I just.
胶带所以我只是。

[11:20] tape so I just peel peel off the the side of.
带所以我只是撕掉撕掉它的那一面。

[11:25] peel peel off the the side of it and then I'll start sticking it up in.
撕掉撕掉它的那一面然后我将开始把它粘上去。

[11:27] it and then I'll start sticking it up in there.
上去然后我将开始把它粘在那里。

[11:44] It's pressure sensitive adhesive so you.
它是压敏胶,所以你。

[11:46] It's pressure sensitive adhesive so you got to give it some pressure.
它是压敏胶,所以你必须给它一些压力。

[11:52] I've had a lot of questions.
我收到了很多问题。

[11:54] Pressure I've had a lot of questions about what if the the pressure sensitive.
压力我收到了很多关于如果压敏胶会怎样的问题。

[11:56] About what if the the pressure sensitive adhesive comes off over time well you.
关于如果压敏胶随着时间脱落会怎样,嗯,你可以。

[11:59] Adhesive comes off over time well you could always silicone this strip up in here pretty easily.
胶随着时间脱落,嗯,你可以很容易地用硅胶把这条带子粘在这里。

[12:01] Could always silicone this strip up in here pretty easily but in the three or four years.
可以很容易地用硅胶把这条带子粘在这里,但在过去的三四年里。

[12:04] Easily but in the three or four years that I've been doing this I actually.
容易,但在过去的三四年里,我一直在做这件事,实际上。

[12:06] That I've been doing this I actually haven't had one come loose.
我一直在做这件事,实际上我还没有遇到过松动的情况。

[12:08] Haven't had one come loose but again it's it's an easy fix if.
没有松动过,但再说一次,如果松动了,这是一个很容易修复的问题。

[12:10] Loose but again it's it's an easy fix if it is.
松动,但再说一次,如果松动了,这是一个很容易修复的问题。

[12:13] Is so perfect little fit there so Devon.
是如此完美的契合,所以德文。

[12:18] So perfect little fit there so Devon you can see go ahead and show the the strip up in there.
所以完美的契合在那里,所以德文,你可以看到,继续展示那里的带子。

[12:22] You can see go ahead and show the the strip up in there.
你可以看到,继续展示那里的带子。

[12:24] So I I'll also put silicone at the ends.
所以我也会在末端涂上硅胶。

[12:32] So I I'll also put silicone at the ends because we still have our we still have.
所以我也会在末端涂上硅胶,因为我们仍然有我们的,我们仍然有。

[12:35] Because we still have our we still have our entry hole right here where the wire.
因为我们仍然有我们的,我们仍然有我们的入口孔在这里,电线在那里。

[12:37] Our entry hole right here where the wire went up so I'm going to silicone up in.
我们的入口孔在这里,电线在那里,所以我将用硅胶涂抹。

[12:40] Went up so I'm going to silicone up in.
向上,所以我将用硅胶涂抹。

[12:45] there but again if this so if this if
但再说一次,如果这个,如果这个,如果

[12:48] there but again if this so if this if this strip or this wire anything ever goes bad we can always pull this out and
但再说一次,如果这个,如果这个,如果这个条带或这根电线有什么问题,我们总可以把它拔出来,然后

[12:54] goes bad we can always pull this out and that wire is loose in there so we could always feed another wire or you could
坏了,我们可以把它拔出来,那根电线在那里松了,所以我们可以随时再接一根电线,或者你可以

[12:57] always feed another wire or you could put another piece of strip I always like that wire to be loose so that you can
随时再接一根电线,或者你可以再接一根条带,我总是喜欢让那根电线松一点,这样你就可以

[13:01] that wire to be loose so that you can always do a repair if you need to nice dab on there seal that up real good over here
那根电线松一点,这样你就可以随时进行维修,如果需要的话,在那上面涂抹一下,把它密封好,在这里

[13:15] good over here
在这里很好

[13:23] too so again I'd feel pretty confident
也一样,所以再说一次,我会很有信心

[13:25] too so again I'd feel pretty confident if you took you took this sprayer and sprayed that whole whole thing that's as much water as it'll ever get it would be fine
也一样,所以再说一次,我会很有信心,如果你拿起这个喷雾器,喷洒整个东西,它会得到尽可能多的水,没事的

[13:30] sprayed that whole whole thing that's as much water as it'll ever get it would be fine it's it's completely sealed so you have to get the right LED strip
喷洒整个东西,它会得到尽可能多的水,没事的,它是完全密封的,所以你必须得到正确的LED灯带

[13:35] fine it's it's completely sealed so you have to get the right LED strip don't get just the regular LED strips it's got to be rated ip65 or
没事的,它是完全密封的,所以你必须得到正确的LED灯带,不要只买普通的LED灯带,它必须是IP65或

[13:40] to be rated ip65 or ip68 um there's different ratings based
要达到IP65或IP68的额定值,嗯,有不同的额定值基于

[13:45] IP68 um there's different ratings based on waterproofness so wherever you're on waterproofness so wherever you're getting your LED strips you need to getting your LED strips you need to specify you need it to be waterproof this is 12vt DC um red is positive purple's negative again over here this is a 110 side White's common black is the line.
IP68,嗯,防水等级有不同的评级,所以无论你在哪里,防水等级,所以无论你在哪里购买LED灯带,你都需要指定它需要是防水的。这是12伏直流电,嗯,红色是正极,紫色是负极,这里又是110伏侧,白色是公共端,黑色是火线。

[14:08] So so that's going to secure our our lines in place okay so we have our line here that this is going down to the switch down below we're up in the attic now.
所以,这将固定我们的线路到位。好的,我们这里有线路,它将连接到下面的开关,我们现在在阁楼上。

[14:22] Okay so I got black to black wire nut again this is this is the high voltage side the one 120 volt going to go white to.
好的,我把黑色接到黑色电线螺母上,这是高压侧,120伏的连接到白色。

[14:46] White and I'm going to go green to bare.
白色,我将变成绿色到裸露。

[14:49] White and I'm going to go green to bare copper.
白色,我将变成绿色到裸铜。

[15:04] These boxes, they don't allow you a whole lot of room in here.
这些盒子,它们不允许你在里面有太多的空间。

[15:11] But they'll fit.
但它们会装进去。

[15:13] So have all those guys in there.
所以把那些家伙都放进去。

[15:16] I'm going to tighten down my Rx connector.
我将拧紧我的Rx连接器。

[15:19] Here you can see that secures the high voltage.
这里你可以看到它固定了高压。

[15:22] Side, so again polarity matters on DC.
侧,所以再次极性在直流电上很重要。

[15:30] DC current, so our LED strips down there have polarity to what side they're on.
直流电流,所以我们下面的LED灯带根据它们在哪一侧有极性。

[15:36] You got to pay attention to that.
你必须注意这一点。

[15:39] And uh the connections up here do too.
嗯,这里的连接也是如此。

[15:46] Go and feed this.
去把它送进去。

[15:57] In so again black is going to go to purple.
所以,黑色将连接到紫色。

[16:05] I got little little blue purple.
我得到了一些蓝色和紫色的。

[16:09] I got little little blue connectors for smaller wire.
我得到了一些用于细线的蓝色连接器。

[16:12] And then red is going to go to red.
然后红色将连接到红色。

[16:32] Those in there tighten this guy down it's in there.
把它们放进去,拧紧它,它就在里面了。

[16:38] So that's how that goes.
这就是它的安装方式。

[16:40] We got a little cover that's going to go on there.
我们有一个小盖子要装上去。

[16:42] But first I want to test.
但首先我想测试一下。

[16:44] I want to get the switch fired up and um I don't want to close this all up until I know everything is working good.
我想启动开关,并且在知道一切都正常工作之前,我不想把所有东西都关起来。

[16:50] So that's that ready.
所以,就这样准备好了。

[16:52] Okay so what we have here is we have um this is our this is our hot.
好的,我们这里有,我们有,这是我们的,这是我们的热线。

[16:59] We have, um, this is our, this is our hot wire coming in.
我们有,嗯,这是我们的,这是我们的火线进线。

[17:03] This is our, this is our switch leg going up to the closet light.
这是我们的,这是我们的开关线,通往衣柜灯。

[17:05] Switch leg going up to the closet light.
开关线通往衣柜灯。

[17:05] This is our new, new transformer line.
这是我们的新,新的变压器线路。

[17:09] So, this is our new, new transformer line.
所以,这是我们的新,新的变压器线路。

[17:10] So, first thing I'm going to do is get my ground cop, uh, bare coppers together.
所以,我首先要做的是把我的接地帽,呃,裸铜线放在一起。

[17:16] Do is get my ground cop, uh, bare coppers together.
做的是把我的接地帽,呃,裸铜线放在一起。

[17:19] Together, they have these little copper sleeves.
一起,它们有这些小铜套。

[17:21] See? Sleeves, see that?
看到了吗?套管,看到了吗?

[17:21] These little guys go on there.
这些小东西就装在那里。

[17:25] All three of these wires in that way.
这三根线都这样。

[17:37] You're not trying to deal with that way.
你不用费力去处理,那样。

[17:39] You're not trying to deal with a bunch of bare grounds.
你不用费力去处理一堆裸露的接地线。

[17:41] You only need to hook up one.
你只需要连接一个。

[17:47] Like to get that out of the way.
比如把它移开。

[17:51] Next thing is is
下一步是

[18:02] is my Commons and a switch all these.
这是我的公共线和一个开关,所有这些。

[18:05] is my Commons and a switch all these Commons go together.
这是我的公共线和一个开关,所有这些公共线连接在一起。

[18:07] Commons go together so these Commons just get wired together.
公共线连接在一起,所以这些公共线只是被连接在一起。

[18:11] so these Commons just get wired together this is not how you wire an outlet do.
所以这些公共线只是被连接在一起,这不是你接插座的方式。

[18:14] this is not how you wire an outlet do not do that with an outlet these are two.
这不是你接插座的方式,不要对插座这样做,这是两个。

[18:17] not do that with an outlet these are two switches okay so we have the back this.
不要对插座这样做,这是两个开关,好的,我们来看看后面这个。

[18:21] is the back of our closet switch so.
是我们衣柜开关的后面,所以。

[18:24] that's on and off of the closet switch.
那是衣柜开关的开和关。

[18:26] so I have this is our hot wire coming in.
所以我这里有,这是我们的火线进线。

[18:30] the hot wire is basically junctioned up.
火线基本上在这里连接起来。

[18:33] right here so this this wire is hot all.
就在这里,所以这根线一直是带电的。

[18:35] the time no matter what if I turn that.
无论何时,无论我是否打开它。

[18:37] on or off this wire is always hot it's.
开或关,这根线总是带电的,它。

[18:39] going into here to the.
进入这里到。

[18:41] dimmer uh this line coming out there's.
调光器,呃,这条线出来有。

[18:44] two Reds um this is for a three-way.
两根红色线,嗯,这是用于三路开关的。

[18:47] switch so you have to use this red on.
所以你必须使用这个红色线连接在。

[18:50] the back of the dimmer the one closest.
调光器的后面,最靠近那个。

[18:52] to the black and this one goes up and.
黑色的,然后这个线向上连接。

[18:54] this is going up to our Transformer our.
这是连接到我们的变压器,我们的。

[18:57] green goes to our bare copper.
绿色线连接到我们的裸铜线。

[18:59] so this switches this is how it looks.
所以这些开关,看起来是这样的。

[19:02] that's off that's on and then we can dim.
那是关,那是开,然后我们可以调光。

[19:05] That's off, that's on, and then we can dim it down.
它关了,它开了,然后我们可以把它调暗。

[19:07] So Devon, why don't you go take a look at the light?
所以德文,你为什么不过来看看灯呢?

[19:12] So I'm going to turn it off and I'm going to turn it back on.
所以我将把它关掉,然后我将把它重新打开。

[19:15] And then the little slide dimmer will dim it down.
然后小滑块调光器会把它调暗。

[19:17] And up, the the down is having it down is really nice because you can use it like a nightlight.
向上,向下调是很好的,因为它可以用作夜灯。

[19:26] And you're literally probably pennies a month when you're operating it at this that level.
而且当你以这个水平操作它时,你每个月可能只花几分钱。

[19:27] LEDs are so efficient and draw so little power.
LED 非常高效,耗电量非常小。

[19:33] And you can just turn it up like that.
然后你可以像这样把它调亮。

[19:36] So that's how it's all wired.
所以这就是全部的接线方式。

[19:48] Screws, I always like to put the the screws either pointing vertical or horizontal.
螺丝,我总是喜欢把螺丝垂直或水平放置。

[19:59] To me it's like a shower.
对我来说,这就像一个淋浴。

[20:08] Drain, I like everything to line up like that.
排水,我喜欢一切都像那样排列。

[20:51] Wire, oh yeah, right.
电线,哦是的,对了。

[20:56] There, okay.
那里,好的。

[21:01] They, right.
他们,对了。

[21:19] here so there you have it there's our

[21:21] here so there you have it there's our Transformer lined up if you ever need uh

[21:25] Transformer lined up if you ever need uh access to it you just come up in the

[21:26] access to it you just come up in the attic and fix it here's our line going

[21:28] attic and fix it here's our line going out out again if you ever had to repair

[21:30] out out again if you ever had to repair this line piece of cake plenty of slack

[21:33] this line piece of cake plenty of slack going down to the liner uh we hit a

[21:36] going down to the liner uh we hit a staple here to secure our line Rox going

[21:39] staple here to secure our line Rox going back to the switch so we're all good be

[21:42] back to the switch so we're all good be sure to watch the next video coming up

[21:44] sure to watch the next video coming up you don't want to miss it please share

[21:46] you don't want to miss it please share this video with someone who would enjoy

[21:48] this video with someone who would enjoy it click like And subscribe and please

[21:50] it click like And subscribe and please leave your comments below remember

[21:53] leave your comments below remember reason things out with each other that's

[21:55] reason things out with each other that's how we can all get better thanks again

[21:57] how we can all get better thanks again we'll see you on the next video

Cite this page

If you're using ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, or another AI assistant, paste this URL into the chat:

https://youtube-transcript.ai/docs/how-to-install-led-lights-in-shower-niche-actual-job-oivablaexd

The full transcript and summary on this page will be retrieved as context, so the assistant can answer questions about the video accurately.