# How I Learned To Visualize (Aphantasia Cure)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tatzMHQtBk
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] hey guys what's going on my name is Jonah and in this video I'm going to try my best to explain image streaming to you
  嘿，伙计们，最近怎么样？我叫乔纳，在这段视频里，我将尽我最大的努力向你们解释图像流。

[00:07] this is extremely complex but the reason why you would want to actually learn this is it's taken at least me from a state of full a Fantasia from birth zero visuals
  这极其复杂，但你想学习它的原因是，它至少让我从天生完全没有想象力的状态，从出生就没有视觉。

[00:15] When I close my eyes not even like anything nothing uh and and also ability to you know use other senses in an imaginary way to being able to have you know full passive visuals throughout the day
  当我闭上眼睛，甚至什么都没有，嗯，而且还能够，你知道，以一种想象的方式运用其他感官，能够全天拥有被动的视觉。

[00:30] and also have a practice that I can do that will really crank those up to where it's a point where it's like super Neon extreme VR like visuals in a 3D space that I can move around and create storylines out of and relive old memories and ask my subconscious you know Mind questions and get answers
  而且我还可以进行一项练习，可以真正地将它们提升到一个点，就像在3D空间中拥有超级霓虹灯般的极致VR视觉，我可以四处移动，从中创造故事情节，重温旧的记忆，并向我的潜意识，你知道，我的大脑提问并获得答案。

[00:47] fascinating stuff and I don't know why no one else does it
  令人着迷的东西，我不知道为什么其他人不这样做。

[00:51] everyone thinks it's total I guess and it's not um it's a real thing and I've gotten myself at least from a
  每个人都认为这是完全的，我想，但事实并非如此，嗯，这是真实存在的，至少我让自己从一个...

[01:00] state where I couldn't do this at all to a state where now I can do it and then if I do it more frequently over a longer period of time I've been doing this on and off for about five years it can get really strong and even those visuals can uh you know um impose themselves onto my my just normal visual so in the subreddit there's three kinds of visuals that are described there is a goic which is what image streaming is which I'm going to explain to you there is traditional Fantasia which is like looking at a 2D screen of a Mind's Eye and there's Pro Fantasia which is being able to visualize things like on top of the world in your normal uh you regular waking vision and the more that I do image streaming I've gotten to experience all three of these types but image streaming is definitely the agogic type and the big difference is the agogic visuals are something that you're seeing when you're looking at your closed eyeballs okay when you're seeing the black of your closed eyes and you can get this kind of swirling visual static to eventually turn into uh a very
  进入一种我完全做不到的状态，到现在我能做到的状态，然后如果我更频繁地在更长的时间内这样做，我断断续续地做了大约五年，它可以变得非常强烈，甚至那些视觉也能，呃，你知道，嗯，强加到我的，我的正常的视觉上，所以在子版块中有三种视觉被描述，有一种是goic，也就是图像流，我将向你解释，有一种是传统的幻想，就像看着心灵之眼的二维屏幕，还有一种是Pro Fantasia，也就是能够在你的正常，呃，你正常的清醒的视觉之上看到事物，我做的图像流越多，我就能体验到这三种类型，但图像流绝对是agogic类型，大的区别是agogic视觉是你看到的东西，当你看着你闭着的眼球时，好的，当你看到你闭着的眼睛的黑色时，你可以得到这种旋转的视觉静电，最终变成，呃，一个非常

[02:03] realistic very strong visuals that honestly feel like you're looking at a a VR headset but they're always always shifting they're always moving uh and and with enough control and technique you can use this skill in a bunch of really interesting ways you can rotate things you can uh use it to solve creative problems a lot of that kind of stuff so there's a lot here and I'm going to do my best to explain it in a way that you can follow and if you have any questions just ask and and I will do my best to answer because I've never really talked to anybody about this before in real life and uh I've never really seen anybody on the internet talking about it aside from like the one guy who created this subreddit but it is a real thing and uh this is my experience so when I started it I found this stuff through a website called project Renaissance that website does not exist anymore I don't know when it went down but you probably can access it on like a way back machine or something but I really instead would suggest you pick up the book The Einstein Factor by
  非常逼真的视觉效果，老实说，感觉就像你在看一个VR头显，但它们总是在变化，总是在移动，嗯，并且有足够的控制和技巧，你可以在很多非常有趣的方式中使用这项技能，你可以旋转事物，你可以用它来解决创意问题，很多这类东西，所以这里有很多内容，我会尽力以一种你能理解的方式来解释它，如果你有任何问题，尽管问，我会尽力回答，因为我以前从未在现实生活中和任何人谈论过这件事，嗯，我也从未在网上看到有人谈论过这件事，除了那个创建了这个子版块的家伙，但这是一件真实的事情，嗯，这是我的经历，所以当我开始的时候，我通过一个叫做“文艺复兴计划”的网站找到了这些东西，那个网站已经不存在了，我不知道它什么时候关闭了，但你可能可以在互联网档案馆之类的东西上找到它，但我真的建议你拿起那本名为《爱因斯坦因素》的书

[03:03] wi wer and in that book he describes this practice of image streaming as a way to increase your intelligence.
  wi wer and在那本书中，他将这种图像流的练习描述为一种提高智力的方法。

[03:12] I personally don't like that framing of it.
  我个人不喜欢这种说法。

[03:15] because yes I do think this could make you smarter.
  因为是的，我认为这可以让你更聪明。

[03:18] I really do.
  我真的这么认为。

[03:21] I think it can make you sharper.
  我认为它可以让你更敏锐。

[03:22] When I do it, I feel like I'm on it's like the craziest stimulant you can ever imagine taking.
  当我这样做时，我觉得我好像在服用你能想象到的最疯狂的兴奋剂。

[03:26] For a little bit it uh can get you to think in more complex and out of the box ways.
  一小会儿，它就可以让你以更复杂、更具创造性的方式思考。

[03:34] And so those are all amazing potential benefits.
  所以这些都是惊人的潜在好处。

[03:36] But what I found to be way more exciting and useful in my life is that it is a way of creating visuals even if you're starting off from literally zero.
  但我在生活中发现更有趣和有用的方式是，即使你从零开始，它也是一种创造视觉形象的方式。

[03:46] And it's a way of experiencing other senses.
  它也是一种体验其他感官的方式。

[03:48] And I've even had just crazy experiences reliving old memories um ego dissolution.
  我甚至有过一些疯狂的经历，重温旧的记忆，嗯，自我消解。

[03:53] I'll explain some of these things in a little bit.
  我稍后会解释其中一些事情。

[03:54] Now the first thing if you want to get started with this, I first thing I recommend is that you uh commit to doing this for about a month.
  现在，如果你想开始做这件事，我首先推荐的是你承诺做这件事大约一个月。

[04:03] Okay, if you don't get any any
  好的，如果你没有得到任何任何

[04:05] progress in a month of actually trying it hard then maybe give up okay or maybe find a different way to approach it or something like that or try a different visualizing method but I I would give yourself at least a month and try to do this every day for minimum 10 but ideally like 20 30 minutes that's what I did when I started.
  认真尝试一个月后取得进展，然后也许放弃，或者也许找到一种不同的方法来处理它，或者类似的东西，或者尝试一种不同的可视化方法，但我认为你应该给自己至少一个月的时间，并尝试每天这样做，最少10分钟，但最好是20到30分钟，这正是我开始时所做的。

[04:23] so the process is something like this I'm going to start by just explaining the the uh vote local uh um verbal way of describing things and then how you actually use that with your visuals and then how you kind of maintain focus on all of the different things all at once because this is really hard it's a really hard thing to do but it does work.
  所以过程是这样的，我将开始只是解释那个呃，本地的呃，嗯，口头描述事物的方式，然后你如何实际地将它与你的视觉结合起来，然后你如何同时保持对所有不同事物的专注，因为这真的很难，这是一件很难做到的事情，但它确实有效。

[04:43] so the idea I'm going to use uh this as a prop okay so the idea is that you're supposed to um and this is actually a really good way to do it is that you start by um explaining by by describing something that is in your room or in your environment to start before you ever start closing your eyes and actually giving this a shop because you need to develop this ability to
  所以我的想法是，我将使用呃，这个作为道具，好的，所以想法是，你应该呃，这实际上是一个很好的方法，那就是你开始呃，解释，通过描述你房间里或你周围环境中的某样东西来开始，在你开始闭上眼睛并实际尝试之前，因为你需要发展这种能力来

[05:07] verbally process things uh well and so let's say I have this like little vase here with these are fake flowers okay
  口头处理事物嗯嗯很好所以假设我有一个这样的小花瓶这里面是假花好的

[05:16] and you would initially like look at something in your environment this is the first step that I would go through if you're new at this and you look at it and you start explaining it everything you can think about to explain this and and ideally you're going to use all of your sens you're going to explain how it looks you're going to explain the color of it you're going to explain the smell of it you're going to explain the the touch of it and the textures of it and you're going to explain the temperature of it like as me and even you're going to explain if you can your own emotional reaction to it
  你最初会看你周围的东西这是我首先会经历的步骤如果你刚开始做这件事你看着它然后开始解释它你能想到的所有能解释它的事情理想情况下你会用你所有的感官来解释它的外观你会解释它的颜色你会解释它的气味你会解释它的触感和质地你会解释它的温度就像我一样你甚至可以解释你自己的情绪反应所以你能想到的一切

[05:49] so everything that you can throw on it and you're going to do this fast verbally ideally without stopping for long periods of time it is a mental workout it's really really hard
  所以你能想到的一切你都会快速地口头表达理想情况下不要长时间停顿这是一个精神锻炼它真的非常非常难

[05:59] and so instead of doing it when you're just looking at the blacks of your eyes let's do it in the real world first so I'm looking at this plan now I want you
  所以与其在你只是看着你的黑眼珠的时候做这件事不如先在现实世界中做所以我现在看着这个计划我想让你

[06:07] to just look at this I'm going to share it to the camera there okay and so what I would do here is I would say um again looking in the real world I see a uh a you know a group of flowers that are in a glass vase and in the glass V I see that it there's at the top it's a it's a bit bulbous then it comes up and there's a lip at the top where the flowers come out of and then it goes down here and there is like a um something that expands out Comas almost looks like a beaker and on the bottom there is this ridgy texture and I can run my finger over the texture and I can feel all of the different ridges as it pass beneath as it passes beneath my skin and I see uh these plants and I see the flowers coming up and the stems of the flowers are the shade of a pale grayish green that has like slight yellow undertones and I see all of the different um leaves and if I touch the leaves they are um slightly scratchy and they actually if I look at them closely
  为了看看这个，我将把它分享到相机那里，好的，所以在这里我会说，嗯，再次看看现实世界，我看到一束花在一个玻璃花瓶里，在玻璃花瓶里，我看到顶部有点球形，然后它向上延伸，顶部有一个花朵伸出的唇，然后它向下延伸，有一个像烧杯一样的东西，底部有这种有纹理的纹路，我可以把手指滑过纹路，感觉到所有的不同纹路，当它滑过我的皮肤时，我看到这些植物，我看到花朵向上生长，花朵的茎是淡灰绿色的，带有一点点黄色的底色，我看到所有的不同叶子，如果我触摸叶子，它们有点粗糙，实际上，如果我仔细看它们

[07:08] They have this very um thin weave and I can kind of see through that weave.
  它们有这种非常嗯细密的编织，我几乎能看穿那种编织。

[07:12] And I see all the ridges of the flowers and all of the different uh shadows that are cast by the light that is behind me.
  我看到了花的所有纹理，以及所有被我身后的光线投射出的不同呃阴影。

[07:19] And I see that some flowers are curving down, some flowers are going up, and some are fanning out to the sides.
  我看到有些花向下弯曲，有些花向上生长，有些则向两侧散开。

[07:26] And then as I go up the flowers and I see the top of the flowers with the actual all the petals.
  然后当我向上看花朵时，我看到了花朵的顶部以及所有的花瓣。

[07:30] And they are a variety of different colors.
  它们有各种不同的颜色。

[07:33] Some are yellow, some are orange, some are red.
  有些是黄色的，有些是橙色的，有些是红色的。

[07:36] Uh some have like kind of like a sunburst uh kind of a thing where it starts off yellow on the inside and goes red to the outside.
  呃有些有那种像日晕一样的图案，里面是黄色的，外面是红色的。

[07:45] And I see the inside of the flowers and the different uh what do you call it stamens or pistils or whatever.
  我看到了花朵的内部以及不同的呃，你们叫它什么，雄蕊或雌蕊之类的。

[07:50] I don't remember flower terminology.
  我不记得花卉的术语了。

[07:53] And uh I see that uh I see the the different things that sticking out of the flower in the middle and they're white.
  呃我看到呃，我看到从花中间伸出来的不同的东西，它们是白色的。

[07:57] And or and the inside of the flowers are brown.
  或者花朵的内部是棕色的。

[08:01] And I can touch the flowers and they're soft, kind of like the feeling of silk.
  我能触摸到花朵，它们很柔软，感觉就像丝绸一样。

[08:03] And I can smell the flowers and
  我能闻到花香，而且

[08:08] They smell sweet and fragrant and I um.
  它们闻起来又香又芬芳，而且我嗯。

[08:12] The flowers make me feel happy like I'm uh, you know, safe inside my house on a fall day or something like that.
  花朵让我感到快乐，就像我在秋日里，你知道的，在家中感到安全一样。

[08:19] That's what it's like, okay, it's this big stream of consciousness thought that is using as many senses as you can pull into it.
  这就是它的感觉，好的，它是一种巨大的意识流思维，它利用你能调动的所有感官。

[08:29] The texture, the color, the smell, the taste, even if that's applicable, you know.
  质地、颜色、气味、味道，即使这适用的话，你知道的。

[08:34] And you, uh, you just try to explain things in a crazy, crazy amount of detail.
  然后你，呃，你只是试图用疯狂的、疯狂的细节来解释事物。

[08:40] Now you can imagine it gets pretty tiring when you're talking like that, okay.
  现在你可以想象，当你这样说话时，会相当累人，好的。

[08:43] And I find that eventually, um, doesn't take very long, it puts you into a kind of a trance state, even when you're doing it waking.
  我发现最终，嗯，不会花很长时间，它会让你进入一种恍惚状态，即使你在清醒时这样做。

[08:54] And you're just describing your world.
  你只是在描述你的世界。

[08:55] And this was really hard for me when I started.
  当我开始的时候，这对我是非常困难的。

[08:57] And these days, as you can see, I was able to just kind of go into it.
  而如今，正如你所见，我能够就那样进入它。

[09:01] It's, it's not so hard because I've been practicing this way of speaking on and off for the past five years, and now.
  它，它并不那么难，因为在过去的五年里，我时断时续地练习这种说话方式，而现在。

[09:08] Let's talk about how this actually works with visuals and your eyes because if you're starting out with absolutely nothing, how do you get to the point where you're seeing visuals, right?
  让我们谈谈这实际上是如何通过视觉和你的眼睛来工作的，因为如果你一开始什么都没有，你如何才能达到看到视觉的程度，对吧？

[09:17] So we'll get into that.
  所以我们会深入探讨这一点。

[09:20] So as I said, this is this a goic type of visuals.
  所以正如我所说，这是这种戈伊克类型的视觉。

[09:22] It's kind of like you're looking into a 3D space.
  它有点像你在看一个三维空间。

[09:25] So it's not like you're looking at a screen and it's flat, but you're looking into a 3D expansive space.
  所以它不像你在看一个屏幕而且是平面的，而是你在看一个三维的广阔空间。

[09:28] Okay, that's important because you want to use that 3D space in a way.
  好的，这很重要，因为你想以某种方式利用那个三维空间。

[09:36] And in the beginning, you're going to just, you know, close your eyes.
  而在开始的时候，你就会，你知道，闭上眼睛。

[09:39] You might just see black.
  你可能只会看到黑色。

[09:41] And I, I don't see black when I close my eyes now.
  而我，我现在闭上眼睛看不到黑色。

[09:43] I see, see very faint visuals, um, that can sometimes be very strong.
  我看到，看到非常微弱的视觉，嗯，有时会非常强烈。

[09:48] But when I started, I saw black and I did, I saw black for about two weeks doing this like 20, 30 minutes a day.
  但当我开始的时候，我看到了黑色，而且我确实看到了黑色，大约两周，每天做大约20到30分钟。

[09:55] I can't remember, I don't can't find my notes that I took at the time about the experience.
  我不记得了，我找不到我当时关于这次经历做的笔记。

[09:59] I'm not exactly sure how long it took me, but I know that it wasn't longer than about two weeks until I was actually starting to see something tangible.
  我不确定我花了多长时间，但我知道不到两周我就开始看到一些具体的东西了。

[10:05] Okay, now when I
  好的，现在当我

[10:12] started and I was you know looking at the blackness of my eyes I wouldn't see anything.
  开始了，我你知道，看着我眼睛的黑暗，我什么也看不见。

[10:17] Now in the Einstein Factor book, he goes over a whole bunch of ways that you can stimulate this.
  现在在《爱因斯坦因素》这本书中，他介绍了很多你可以刺激它的方法。

[10:22] One way that this um practice has been kind of straw manned is saying that oh it's just you rubbing your eyes or something.
  这种练习被歪曲的一种方式是说，哦，你只是在揉眼睛或者别的什么。

[10:30] That's just one of like 50 different methods that he goes over that you can use to maybe start some visuals.
  这只是他介绍的 50 种不同方法中的一种，你可以用它来开始一些视觉想象。

[10:36] One that I would try uh is maybe light a candle and stick it in front of you and see if you can see any sort of changes.
  我可能会尝试的一种方法是点燃一支蜡烛，把它放在你面前，看看你是否能看到任何变化。

[10:39] I think that uh that potentially could work um I haven't done it but I think it potentially could work.
  我认为这可能有效，我没做过，但我认为它可能有效。

[10:45] Even just looking at a light or something at least this gives you something and you start explaining literally anything you see.
  即使只是看着光或别的什么，至少这给了你一些东西，你开始描述你看到的任何东西。

[10:53] And immediately it's this this crazy game of subconscious word association where you see some you know literally anything.
  然后立刻就变成了一种疯狂的潜意识联想游戏，你看到一些，你知道，任何东西。

[11:03] And if it's totally black you just make it up.
  如果完全是黑的，你就编造它。

[11:04] Okay I I see a dog, I see uh a rough collie dog and the fur of the dog is you know tan with parts of red and
  好的，我看到一只狗，我看到一只粗毛牧羊犬，这只狗的毛是棕褐色的，还有一些红色的部分，

[11:13] then parts of brown and the dog is a big man and the dog is is very large with his long tongue that has this texture uh you know this this uh um kind of porous texture on his tongue that's rough and scratchy to the touch with its wet nose and its wet eyes that are looking at me you just got to use as much
  然后是棕色的部分，狗是一个大男人，狗非常大，长长的舌头有这种质地，你知道吗，这种粗糙、刮擦的舌头摸起来很粗糙，还有湿漉漉的鼻子和湿漉漉的眼睛看着我，你只需要用尽全力

[11:29] and just think about it think of all the details that you could potentially see on a thing that you're describing but the important thing is you're not just describing a thing okay and at at start you know you might see a blob but then you just have to call that blob something okay you have to call that blob a car okay let's say a car and then you have to ask yourself you know this is happening you know in in the spur of the moment okay what kind of car is it uh it's a um it's a convertible okay and it's a red convertible and you can just to start describing the appearance of it and the look of the tires and how shiny it is and how smooth and cold it is if you were to touch it you always want to explain in third person but once you're done explaining the car unless you see some visuals because if you don't then
  然后想想它，想想你可能在描述的东西上看到的所有细节，但重要的是你不仅仅是在描述一个东西，好吧，一开始，你知道你可能会看到一个模糊的形状，但然后你必须给那个模糊的形状起个名字，好吧，你必须给那个模糊的形状起个名字，比如一辆车，好吧，假设是一辆车，然后你必须问自己，你知道这正在发生，你知道是在一时冲动中，好吧，那是什么样的车？嗯，它是一辆敞篷车，好吧，是一辆红色的敞篷车，然后你就可以开始描述它的外观，轮胎的样子，它有多闪亮，有多光滑和冰冷，如果你触摸它，你总是想用第三人称解释，但一旦你解释完这辆车，除非你看到一些视觉效果，因为如果你不看，那么

[12:15] you want to just keep keep building up the scene.
  你想继续不断地构建场景。

[12:16] if you do some explain some see some visuals I'll explain that in a second.
  如果你做一些解释，看到一些视觉效果，我稍后会解释。

[12:19] but if you don't see any visuals then just think where is the car.
  但如果你看不到任何视觉效果，那就想想车在哪里。

[12:22] well the car is on the street.
  嗯，车在街上。

[12:24] now describe the street.
  现在描述一下街道。

[12:25] where is the street.
  街道在哪里？

[12:27] the street is in a city.
  街道在一个城市里。

[12:27] so what would be in a city.
  那么城市里会有什么呢？

[12:29] oh there's there's buildings and there's people and there's the sky overhead.
  哦，有建筑，有人，还有头顶上的天空。

[12:33] and you're just thinking of all of this stuff.
  你只是在想所有这些东西。

[12:35] and everything that you add to the scene you start describing in excessive detail.
  你添加到场景中的所有东西，你开始详细描述。

[12:38] and you do it fast.
  而且你做得很快。

[12:38] and that's really the thing you need to go so fast that you don't have the time to judge yourself and be uh in your head about it.
  这就是你真正需要做的，要快到没有时间评判自己，或者在脑子里想这件事。

[12:48] you need to just go fast enough where it is literally a stream of Consciousness.
  你需要足够快，快到它真的变成意识流。

[12:50] okay I hope that really makes sense because I find that the speed is is a big thing.
  好的，我希望这真的有道理，因为我觉得速度是一个重要的事情。

[12:54] and if you don't do it with speed I I find that I just fall asleep.
  如果你不快速去做，我发现我就会睡着。

[12:57] it's just it's a lot.
  这太多了。

[12:59] okay and so you got to use enough speed to keep yourself focused and keep yourself in it.
  好的，所以你必须用足够的速度来保持专注，保持投入。

[13:04] and it might tear you out more but uh it's it's I think the way that you actually will have success doing this.
  这可能会让你更分心，但我想这是你真正能成功做到的方式。

[13:10] so if you uh if you keep going that.
  所以如果你继续这样做。

[13:15] it's totally black then you just start explaining something else and you'll find that even if you don't see visuals your bandwidth for explaining this kind of stuff will increase okay you'll be able to think about more ideas that you can add to your scene and more things that you can EXP L about your scene and then if you fill that scene out you come up with a new scene okay and and literally just take anything and build it into some verbal idea this verbal construction that builds out this this world that you're seeing once you've done this for a little bit of time at least in my experience I started seeing this white kind of Shifting film in my vision like like a uh blobs white blobs kind of indistinct hard to even tell they're there in the beginning and then that's where where this starts really working and if you see that to start that's great that's that's something that you can you can uh start working with so then you take these blobs and you do the same thing you turn the blobs into some sort of an association that blob is a bat and that bat is flying and then imagine yourself like following the
  完全是黑的，然后你开始解释别的东西，你会发现，即使你看不到画面，你解释这类东西的带宽也会增加，好的，你将能够思考更多可以添加到你的场景中的想法，以及更多可以围绕你的场景进行扩展的东西，然后如果你填充了那个场景，你就会想出一个新场景，好的，然后，然后，字面上就是随便拿什么东西，把它构建成某种口头想法，这种口头构建，构建出你正在看到的这个世界，一旦你做这件事一段时间了，至少以我的经验来看，我开始在我的视野中看到一种白色的、移动的薄膜，就像，就像一个，呃，斑块，白色的斑块，有点模糊，甚至很难说它们一开始就在那里，然后这就是它真正开始起作用的地方，如果你看到那个开始，那就太好了，那就是你可以，你可以，呃，开始处理的东西，所以然后你拿起这些斑块，你做同样的事情，你把斑块变成某种联想，那个斑块是一只蝙蝠，那只蝙蝠在飞，然后想象你自己就像跟着

[14:16] bat like you're the camera in a video game you know how in a video game a camera like do no clip in some like old uh uh you know video game you can kind of fly around or something like that camera and Halo or something like that like that's the idea okay and you can fly around and you can kind of see something but you could also do this from your own perspective like you're there and you see your body and your hands uh you could do this from the perspective that you're another character you're an animal or something um that was one of the examples that I saw in the image streaming book I think or somewhere else um and you start responding to the actual visuals that you see now if you're lucky those kind of swirling white masses will start actually turning into things they'll actually start turning into visuals and those visuals might shock you at how freaking Vivid they can get I was amazed doing this like maybe two weeks in and I remember I saw um it was like I don't I don't even know how to describe it um I saw this one uh here's here's an image I have I

[15:16] saw this one like golden uh and Marble City that looked very like ancient Greek style with these statues of you know beautiful men and women and um and that was like the city the center of the city.
  看到这个像金色、嗯，还有大理石的城市，看起来非常像古希腊风格，有这些雕像，你知道，美丽的男人和女人，嗯，那就是城市，城市的中心。

[15:31] and I had other visions of different like Burrows of the city and their different visual Styles when was very like European very like kind of like Italian old school Italian streets or something like that but very Vivid colors purples and and flowers and and I kind of was imagining the smells of all this and I was like oh my God this is crazy going from no visuals to that is like wow.
  我还有其他关于城市不同区域的景象，以及它们不同的视觉风格，一种非常欧洲风格，非常像老派意大利街景，或者类似的东西，但色彩非常鲜艳，紫色和花朵，我有点在想象这一切的气味，然后我说，我的天，这太疯狂了，从没有视觉到那样，真是太棒了。

[15:54] someone in a comment here said it was like you have to kind of lift lift the veil there's like a veil blocking you have to squelch the squelcher and you you get past this Veil you you lower down this your your inhibition to to dive into your subconscious mind and then you can you know get to a place where your subconscious is just going to start pumping out these visuals that you see.
  有人在评论里说，你必须有点揭开面纱，有一层面纱在阻挡你，你必须压制住压制者，然后你就能穿过这层面纱，降低你的抑制，潜入你的潜意识，然后你就能，你知道，到达一个你的潜意识会开始涌现出你所看到的这些视觉效果的地方。

[16:17] And often times they're super surprising and unexpected.
  而且很多时候它们是超级令人惊讶和出乎意料的。

[16:24] And there's even other situations where like I remember one time I I was like nothing was really happening.
  甚至还有其他一些情况，比如我记得有一次我当时就像什么都没发生一样。

[16:29] And then I saw like some sort of a fantasy thing and I was watching like a dragon kind of fly down.
  然后我看到了一些幻想般的东西，我看到一条龙之类的飞下来。

[16:35] And then all of the sudden I was looking at this this um uh woman who was like made up of all of these neon uh like lines that were like going down her body.
  突然间，我看到一个女人，她是由所有这些霓虹灯般的线条组成的，这些线条沿着她的身体向下延伸。

[16:45] And I was the perspective of and then I was looking at the woman and then I was the woman.
  我处于那个视角，然后我看着那个女人，然后我变成了那个女人。

[16:49] And then I saw my own hands in front of me dissolve into sand.
  然后我看到我自己的手在我面前化为沙子。

[16:57] And that sand would fall to the floor and I felt my consciousness falling apart in like a million pieces.
  沙子落到地上，我感觉我的意识分崩离析，碎成万片。

[17:05] This is the kind of stuff that I would imagine you would experience like on psychedelics or something like that.
  我想象你可能会在迷幻药或其他类似的东西上体验到这种事情。

[17:10] But I did it completely sober and I get out of the experience like wow that was that was something interesting.
  但我完全清醒地经历了这一切，体验结束后我心想，哇，那真是有趣。

[17:13] Um because that's the thing you do this sober in
  嗯，因为这就是你清醒地做这件事的原因。

[17:18] Fact I find that if you're if you're on any sort of substances whatsoever this is probably not going to work okay.
  事实上，我发现如果你，如果你正在使用任何类型的药物，这可能行不通。

[17:24] If you're someone who gets high every day it's like it's going to you need to be sharp to do this you need to be really freaking sharp.
  如果你是那种每天都吸毒的人，你需要头脑清醒才能做到这一点，你需要非常非常清醒。

[17:30] Probably need to drink a cup of coffee like it is it's not um.
  可能需要喝杯咖啡，就像它不是嗯。

[17:37] It's kind of weird though because you also kind of need to be relaxed enough to focus on the visuals.
  不过有点奇怪，因为你也需要足够放松才能专注于视觉。

[17:41] So someone in the image streaming post in the subreddit said you have to kind of divide your attention between your visual uh um your your visual uh screen or the the kind of scene that you're looking at but also in your thoughts about it.
  所以在图像流帖子中的一个subreddit上有人说，你必须在你的视觉呃嗯你的视觉呃屏幕或你正在看的场景之间分配你的注意力，但也要在你的想法中。

[17:56] And you have to you can't do too much of looking at it or then the stream will stop but you can't only speak about it or you will stop having visuals.
  你必须不能看得太多，否则流就会停止，但你也不能只谈论它，否则你将停止获得视觉效果。

[18:06] It's it's kind of this weird thing like you can't control the visuals but the more that you talk and and um describe things you'll find that the visuals very often maybe not in ways.
  这是一种奇怪的事情，你无法控制视觉，但你谈论和描述的事情越多，你会发现视觉效果非常频繁，也许不是以某种方式。

[18:18] that you would expect will start matching up with what you're explaining.
  你期望的会开始与你解释的内容相匹配。

[18:21] and that was my experience about two weeks in.
  这就是我的经历，大约两周后。

[18:23] I saw some really crazy strong visuals and from then I was kind of hooked.
  我看到了一些非常强烈的视觉效果，从那时起我就被迷住了。

[18:27] but it's very hard to do okay.
  但这样做非常困难，好的。

[18:31] very hard to do and I find that often I get just really tired with this and then I just stop for months on end.
  非常难做到，我发现我经常会因为这个感到非常疲惫，然后我就停止几个月。

[18:37] and then I'll pick it back up oh I'm going to start image streaming and I spend a couple days I'm like wow this is amazing.
  然后我会重新开始，哦，我要开始图像流了，我花了几天时间，我说哇，这太神奇了。

[18:41] how does no one know about this and then I get tired again I stop um and I've just been doing this on and on for like you know five years or so.
  为什么没有人知道这件事，然后我又累了，我停下来，嗯，我一直在这样做，你知道，大约五年了。

[18:51] um I find that it's really important to make it easy for yourself and you need to find that what whatever way that this works for you.
  嗯，我发现让自己轻松起来非常重要，你需要找到适合你的方式。

[18:56] I find that I need to speak out loud if I speak out if I don't speak out loud I get tooo tired like I can't just use my an internal voice okay.
  我发现我需要大声说出来，如果我说出来，如果我不大声说出来，我会非常疲惫，就像我不能只使用我的内部声音，好的。

[19:01] I don't have an internal monologue that I can't control but I do have an internal voice that I can consciously use.
  我没有一个我无法控制的内心独白，但我确实有一个我可以有意识使用的内心声音。

[19:06] and so I will use that to um start explaining things.
  所以我会用它来，嗯，开始解释事情。

[19:11] but I could do it for a couple minutes like maybe five minutes and then I just start getting so tired that I need to stop um.
  但我可以做几分钟，比如五分钟，然后我就开始感到非常疲惫，需要停下来，嗯。

[19:16] there's a way as described in
  有一种方法，如在...中所述

[19:19] The image streaming 2.0 post here on the subreddit of using um sensory thought and I can do that and it actually feels very different to me.
  这里的图像流 2.0 帖子在 subreddit 上，通过使用嗯感官思维，我可以做到这一点，而且对我来说感觉确实非常不同。

[19:30] My my like my brain feels very different.
  我的我的大脑感觉非常不同。

[19:33] That is a more relaxed experience and I feel like the visuals can actually get more vivid.
  那是一种更放松的体验，我觉得视觉效果实际上可以更生动。

[19:42] But in my experience I generally like doing it with my voice because I feel like the results are more interesting.
  但在我的经验中，我通常喜欢用声音来做，因为我觉得结果更有趣。

[19:48] Uh like it kind of brings me in in different storylines.
  呃，它有点把我带入不同的故事情节。

[19:51] Like as an example um I had one the other day where often when I close my eyes um I'll see like some sort of moving swirling something.
  例如，前几天我有一个例子，通常当我闭上眼睛时，我会看到一些移动的、旋转的东西。

[19:58] And and very often I'll say like oh okay I'm in a big water slide and I'm going down this water slide and I feel the water and I see the different spirals of things.
  而且，我经常会说，哦，好的，我在一个大水滑梯里，我正沿着这个水滑梯滑下去，我能感觉到水，我看到了各种不同的螺旋状的东西。

[20:05] And it turns left and it turns right and eventually like drops into something.
  它向左转，向右转，最终会掉进什么东西里。

[20:09] And when I drop into whatever thing it is my brain creates a scene for me and it almost always just takes that long about 30 seconds or so.
  当我掉进任何东西里时，我的大脑就会为我创造一个场景，而且几乎总是需要大约 30 秒左右的时间。

[20:16] And then I'm like I'm in a scene that my brain has created which is wild um it's a weird.
  然后我就好像置身于一个由我的大脑创造的场景中，这太疯狂了，嗯，这很奇怪。

[20:21] way of kind of inducing The Experience

[20:22] I'm realizing now but it is what it is

[20:24] and uh there's one I had yesterday where

[20:26] I'm like in this I had very strong

[20:28] visuals of being in this like

[20:29] underground Lake uh C Cavern underground

[20:32] with a big underground Lake and there

[20:35] was a little bit of like maybe a dock at

[20:36] one side of the lake and there was a

[20:38] pathway that kind of curved and it came

[20:40] to uh like an old kind of wooden Cottage

[20:43] and there was like a grandma type

[20:45] character and and I could do this in the

[20:47] perspective of and I swim through the

[20:49] water and I see a path here and I get on

[20:50] the path and I walk down the path and I

[20:52] see all these different flowers and you

[20:54] know try to use as many as much sense

[20:55] data as you can you don't want to just

[20:56] go into a visual descript destion land

[20:59] which is uh easy to do I think um it's

[21:01] easy to not use all of your senses and

[21:03] then I have this character and sometimes

[21:05] I'll like find these characters and and

[21:07] and they will uh and I'll be talking

[21:09] through this that's why it's like a

[21:10] trance because I will be saying the

[21:12] words but the characters might tell me

[21:17] something and that's not something that

[21:18] was in my brain and that's kind of wild

[21:21] and I think that's the way that uh win

[21:23] Wenger in the book that I learned this

[21:26] from explains as one of the ways that

[21:28] you can use this to help out your

[21:30] subconscious mind okay it's like you can

[21:34] uh ask your characters in your streams

[21:36] to give you advice and stuff like that

[21:38] and you can see what your brain comes up

[21:39] with this is kind of in a way like I'm

[21:42] looking

[21:43] into excuse me I'm looking into lucid

[21:45] dreaming right now and it's kind of in

[21:47] the way that I hear people talk about

[21:48] lucid dreams I've never experienced a

[21:50] fully lucid dream maybe just the taste

[21:52] of it but when people who can control

[21:53] their lucid dreams really well it kind

[21:55] of seems like a similar kind of

[21:56] experience only in lucid dreams where if

[21:58] you want something to appear you think

[21:59] it's behind you and you turn around or

[22:01] you go through a portal or something um

[22:03] I've never experienced it so I don't

[22:04] really know but in image streaming it's

[22:07] more like you're speaking these things

[22:09] out loud but the thing is once you've

[22:11] done this for a long enough time you

[22:14] start to not really be in control of the

[22:16] words that are coming out of your mouth

[22:18] like it it really be kind of your

[22:19] subconscious mind takes over and it

[22:21] really puts you in like a trans like

[22:23] State and uh yeah I found this to be

[22:26] entirely fascinating and and I think

[22:28] it's something that you know drug users

[22:31] and that kind of stuff would love to

[22:32] know about because you can access these

[22:34] kinds of I feel like Transcendent States

[22:36] when you're just fully awake and sober

[22:38] and conscious and it is hard to get

[22:42] started and I use a couple different

[22:44] AIDS like sometimes as I mentioned

[22:45] earlier I will describe my environment

[22:47] before getting started uh I find that

[22:49] this is easier when I listen to music um

[22:52] so I have this uh playlist I listen to

[22:53] on Spotify it's called brain food I

[22:56] found it has like a lot of

[22:58] instrumental um kind of emotional

[23:01] electronic sometimes not electronic uh

[23:04] tracks that it's very stimulant there's

[23:07] a lot of texture in them and I feel like

[23:09] the more stimulus the easier it is to

[23:12] kind of just get lost in into the

[23:14] experience but if I really wanted to use

[23:17] this skill as a way to explore all

[23:19] memories or something like that I

[23:20] probably would not use any music because

[23:22] I don't want the the music to kind of

[23:23] flavor the experience of of which it

[23:25] really does you know uh sometimes when I

[23:27] music on it feels more like I'm watching

[23:29] this crazy VR animated music video as

[23:31] opposed to something that I'm

[23:33] intentionally U creating myself so

[23:37] that's image streaming that's probably

[23:38] all I have to say on it honestly I feel

[23:41] like I'm personally just at the tip of

[23:43] the iceberg because I've experienced

[23:45] some amazing things but really not done

[23:47] it any longer than two weeks at a time

[23:51] every couple months for the past five

[23:52] years and I'm trying to maybe do it a

[23:55] little bit longer now so I don't know

[23:56] where this could go I can kind of

[23:58] Imagine where it could go but I don't

[24:00] know where it could go but what I will

[24:02] say is that when I do image

[24:06] streaming it makes me way more sharp my

[24:09] verbal processing skills get way higher

[24:11] my ability to recall memories is

[24:14] Skyrocket so I understand the initial

[24:17] explanation that this is something that

[24:19] will help you um develop your IQ or

[24:24] something like that but again I don't

[24:26] think about it like that that's like a

[24:27] nice side benefit what I really get out

[24:29] of it is the amazing amazing uh visual

[24:32] experience and the kind of unexpected

[24:35] wild uh things that my subconscious will

[24:37] show me it's really it feels like really

[24:39] a way of diving into your subconscious

[24:43] brain and and it's fascinating in the

[24:45] same way that you could uh you could in

[24:47] like a a dream like a waking dream or

[24:49] something like that but from what I've

[24:52] talked to about other people who just

[24:54] have normal Daydreams and stuff this is

[24:56] like a normal daydream dream on LSD um

[25:00] it's it's it's really uh it's very

[25:03] unexpected and animated and wild and and

[25:06] uh you know like I'll see a bird and

[25:08] that bird will explode into feathers and

[25:10] the feathers will turn into frogs and

[25:11] the frogs will hop around and they'll go

[25:13] through a door and it's just this big

[25:15] explosion of stuff and then I end the

[25:17] end the experience like you sometimes

[25:19] only in 10 minutes and I get at the end

[25:21] of 10 minutes be like wow that was

[25:23] pretty freaking incredible and then I

[25:25] just go about my day and it has this

[25:26] nice added passive benefit

[25:28] of allowing you to close your eyes like

[25:30] what I can do right now and see some

[25:33] visuals okay and that is awesome that it

[25:35] does that but if I

[25:37] stop then that goes away I'll lose it

[25:40] but I know that I can get it back again

[25:41] if I just start streaming again so this

[25:44] was very comprehensive I wasn't

[25:46] expecting to speak for this long so if

[25:48] you stuck around this long kudos for you

[25:51] good luck on doing this if you have any

[25:52] questions ask me Below in the comments

[25:54] and read the book The Einstein factor

[25:55] and the image streaming post on this

[25:57] form and I think it'll help you out a

[25:59] lot

[26:02] peace
