# Hack WiFi with a $15 Rasperry Pi Zero and Kali Linux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wz-36y1nyM
Translation: zh-TW

[00:00] This is a Raspberry Pi 02W.
  這是一台Raspberry Pi 02W。

[00:03] It has built-in Wi-Fi.
  它內建了Wi-Fi。

[00:05] And what's fantastic now is that you can use Ki Linux to attack Wi-Fi networks using just this little Raspberry Pi.
  現在很棒的一點是，你可以使用Ki Linux，僅用這台小小的Raspberry Pi來攻擊Wi-Fi網路。

[00:11] In this video, I'm going to show you various things, including how to run a deck against Wi-Fi cameras.
  在這個影片中，我將向你展示各種事情，包括如何針對Wi-Fi攝影機執行攻擊。

[00:16] So, I can view the output of the cameras on this phone, but I'm going to show you how to attack the Wi-Fi network and deth those cameras using just a Raspberry Pi with no external Wi-Fi adapter.
  所以，我可以在這支手機上查看攝影機的輸出，但我將向你展示如何攻擊Wi-Fi網路並使用Raspberry Pi來控制那些攝影機，而無需外部Wi-Fi轉接器。

[00:30] I'm also going to show you how to run an attack against a Wi-Fi network so that when a client such as this phone connects to the Wi-Fi network that we capture the forwardware handshake and then crack the password.
  我還將向你展示如何針對Wi-Fi網路執行攻擊，以便當像這支手機這樣的客戶端連接到Wi-Fi網路時，我們能夠擷取前向握手並破解密碼。

[00:41] Now, as always with these types of things, this video is for educational purposes only.
  現在，一如往常，這類影片僅供教育目的。

[00:45] In the real world, you're probably not going to use this to try and crack passwords because it's too small.
  在現實世界中，你可能不會用它來嘗試破解密碼，因為它太小了。

[00:52] You're going to want to use a GPU, but as always, only use this device and various technologies that I'm going to demonstrate in this video to attack networks that you own or have
  你會想使用GPU，但一如往常，僅將此設備和我在本影片中將演示的各種技術用於攻擊你擁有或有權限的網路。

[01:01] attack networks that you own or have permission to attack.
  攻击您拥有或获准攻击的网络。

[01:03] Don't use bad permission to attack.
  不要使用糟糕的权限进行攻击。

[01:05] Don't use bad passwords like I'm going to demonstrate in this video because I'll show you how easy it is to crack networks when bad passwords are used.
  不要像我在这段视频中演示的那样使用糟糕的密码，因为我会向您展示当使用糟糕的密码时，破解网络是多么容易。

[01:11] Make sure that you use for instance WPA3 today rather than WPA2.
  请确保您今天使用 WPA3 而不是 WPA2。

[01:17] I have got a little TPLink router here which I'm going to attack.
  我这里有一个 TP-Link 路由器，我将要攻击它。

[01:19] I have given myself permission to attack my own network.
  我已经给自己攻击自己网络的权限。

[01:23] Okay, so use the various timestamps to jump to the relevant parts of the video.
  好的，所以请使用各种时间戳跳转到视频的相关部分。

[01:27] In this first demonstration, I'm going to show you how to deth IP cameras.
  在第一个演示中，我将向您展示如何破解 IP 摄像头。

[01:31] I want to thank Brilliant for sponsoring this video.
  我要感谢 Brilliant 对此视频的赞助。

[01:34] When you work with large amounts of data, it's really important that you have clarity about what you're working with.
  当您处理大量数据时，清楚您正在处理什么非常重要。

[01:38] Small changes can have large impacts and incorrect calculations and assumptions can mess up your results.
  微小的变化可能产生巨大的影响，不正确的计算和假设会搞乱您的结果。

[01:45] Brilliant helps you become a better thinker and problem solver with thousands of visual interactive lessons in math, science, programming, data analysis, and AI.
  Brilliant 通过数千个关于数学、科学、编程、数据分析和人工智能的视觉互动课程，帮助您成为更好的思考者和问题解决者。

[01:55] Two courses that I recommend that you look at are exploring data visually, which helps you spot patterns and communicate them clearly.
  我推荐您查看的两门课程是“可视化探索数据”，这有助于您发现模式并清晰地传达它们。

[02:02] patterns and communicate them clearly.
  模式並清晰地傳達它們。

[02:03] Also have a look at regression and classification to show how changes in features shift outcomes.
  還可以看看迴歸和分類，以顯示特徵的變化如何轉移結果。

[02:08] The great thing about this is that you are not watching someone else analyze the data.
  這很棒的一點是，您不是在看別人分析數據。

[02:12] You're doing it yourself step by step and you're getting feedback along the way.
  您是自己一步一步做的，並且在過程中獲得回饋。

[02:17] This is a very practical way to build judgment which you can use at work or on personal projects.
  這是建立判斷力的一種非常實用的方法，您可以在工作或個人項目中使用。

[02:24] To start learning for free today, go to brilliant.org/davidbombble or scan the QR code on screen or click on the link in the video description.
  要開始免費學習，請訪問 brilliant.org/davidbombble，或掃描螢幕上的二維碼，或點擊視頻說明中的連結。

[02:32] Brilliant also gives you 20% off an annual premium subscription when you use my link, which gives you unlimited daily access to everything on Brilliant.
  當您使用我的連結時，Brilliant 還會為您的年度高級訂閱提供 20% 的折扣，讓您可以無限制地每日存取 Brilliant 上的一切內容。

[02:44] Okay, so I've got my Raspberry Pi 02W powered on.
  好的，我的 Raspberry Pi 02W 已通電。

[02:47] It's connected to my computer and I'm recording the screen using OBS so that we can see the output.
  它已連接到我的電腦，我正在使用 OBS 錄製螢幕，以便我們可以看到輸出。

[02:55] I've also connected a Raspberry Pi keyboard to the little Raspberry Pi.
  我還將一個 Raspberry Pi 鍵盤連接到了這個小 Raspberry Pi 上。

[02:57] So, all I've got here is HDMI, keyboard, and
  所以，我這裡只有 HDMI、鍵盤和

[03:03] all I've got here is HDMI, keyboard, and power.
  我这里只有 HDMI、键盘和电源。

[03:05] There is no external Wi-Fi adapter connected to this Raspberry Pi.
  没有连接到此树莓派的外部 Wi-Fi 适配器。

[03:07] We'll simply use the built-in Wi-Fi on the Raspberry Pi.
  我们将直接使用树莓派内置的 Wi-Fi。

[03:12] Okay, so the first thing I'll do is show you that I'm connected to the Raspberry Pi.
  好的，所以我要做的第一件事是向您展示我已连接到树莓派。

[03:15] Notice you can see that we've got a Raspberry Pi 02W here.
  请注意，您可以看到我们这里有一个树莓派 02W。

[03:19] I'll clear the screen.
  我将清除屏幕。

[03:21] Okay, so now I'm going to attack the Wi-Fi network.
  好的，现在我要攻击 Wi-Fi 网络。

[03:23] The Wi-Fi network that I'm attacking is free Wi-Fi.
  我正在攻击的 Wi-Fi 网络是免费 Wi-Fi。

[03:25] I'll show you how you can discover various Wi-Fi networks later on in this video, but in this example, I am assuming that I know the Wi-Fi network that I'm going to attack.
  我将在本视频稍后向您展示如何发现各种 Wi-Fi 网络，但在本示例中，我假设我知道我要攻击的 Wi-Fi 网络。

[03:35] Okay. So, notice at the moment, this is working.
  好的。所以，请注意此刻，这是有效的。

[03:37] You can see the timer is incrementing on the camera.
  您可以看到计时器在摄像机上递增。

[03:39] If I put my hand in front of the camera, you can see that output.
  如果我把手放在摄像机前，您可以看到该输出。

[03:44] So, camera is busy working.
  所以，摄像机正在忙碌地工作。

[03:47] It's capturing stuff.
  它正在捕获东西。

[03:49] But if I press enter now, let's see what happens.
  但如果我现在按回车键，让我们看看会发生什么。

[03:51] Okay. So, you can see packets are being sent.
  好的。所以，您可以看到数据包正在被发送。

[03:53] What you'll also notice here is the time has stopped.
  您还会注意到这里的时间已经停止了。

[03:57] And now if I put my hand in front of the camera, nothing happens because it's actually lost connection.
  现在，如果我把手放在摄像机前，什么也不会发生，因为它实际上已经断开了连接。

[03:59] Try again.
  再试一次。

[04:03] connection. Try again.
  連接。再試一次。

[04:03] It's trying to connect, but nothing's happening.
  它正在嘗試連接，但什麼也沒發生。

[04:06] connect, but nothing's happening.
  連接，但什麼也沒發生。

[04:06] Try to refresh this.
  嘗試刷新此頁面。

[04:07] Try to refresh this.
  嘗試刷新此頁面。

[04:07] Nothing's happening.
  什麼也沒發生。

[04:09] happening.
  發生。

[04:09] I have basically destroyed this little Wi-Fi network.
  我基本上破壞了這個小小的 Wi-Fi 網絡。

[04:11] this little Wi-Fi network.
  這個小小的 Wi-Fi 網絡。

[04:11] The cameras no longer work.
  攝影機不再工作。

[04:13] no longer work.
  不再工作。

[04:13] Okay.
  好的。

[04:13] So, what I'll do is stop that deorth attack.
  所以，我會做的是停止那個 deorth 攻擊。

[04:17] is stop that deorth attack.
  是停止那個 deorth 攻擊。

[04:17] So, hopefully what should happen is the cameras come back now.
  所以，希望接下來會發生的是攝影機現在會回來。

[04:18] hopefully what should happen is the cameras come back now.
  希望接下來會發生的是攝影機現在會回來。

[04:18] And there you go.
  好了。

[04:20] cameras come back now.
  攝影機現在回來了。

[04:20] And there you go.
  好了。

[04:20] Cameras are back.
  攝影機回來了。

[04:22] Cameras are back.
  攝影機回來了。

[04:22] So I can put my hand in front here and notice that's working again.
  所以我可以把手放在這裡，然後注意到它又在工作了。

[04:25] in front here and notice that's working again.
  放在這裡，然後注意到它又在工作了。

[04:25] So what I'll do now is run the attack again.
  所以，我現在要做的是再次運行攻擊。

[04:27] again.
  再次。

[04:27] So what I'll do now is run the attack again.
  所以，我現在要做的是再次運行攻擊。

[04:29] attack again.
  再次攻擊。

[04:29] You can see packets are being sent.
  你可以看到封包正在被發送。

[04:30] being sent.
  正在被發送。

[04:30] What you'll notice here is the time has stopped again.
  你會注意到這裡的時間又停止了。

[04:33] the time has stopped again.
  時間又停止了。

[04:33] And if I put my hand in front of the camera, nothing is happening.
  如果我把手放在攝影機前面，什麼也沒發生。

[04:35] my hand in front of the camera, nothing is happening.
  把手放在攝影機前面，什麼也沒發生。

[04:35] I can move the camera around.
  我可以移動攝影機。

[04:37] around.
  周圍。

[04:37] Nothing is happening because we have deed the network.
  什麼也沒發生，因為我們已經讓網絡癱瘓了。

[04:40] Nothing is happening because we have deed the network.
  什麼也沒發生，因為我們已經讓網絡癱瘓了。

[04:40] Let's try and connect to the network using this phone and see if that makes a difference.
  讓我們嘗試使用這部手機連接到網絡，看看是否有區別。

[04:43] have deed the network.
  讓網絡癱瘓了。

[04:43] Let's try and connect to the network using this phone and see if that makes a difference.
  讓我們嘗試使用這部手機連接到網絡，看看是否有區別。

[04:45] connect to the network using this phone and see if that makes a difference.
  連接到網絡，看看是否有區別。

[04:45] As you can see there, it's now not connected at all.
  如你所見，它現在根本沒有連接。

[04:47] and see if that makes a difference.
  看看是否有區別。

[04:47] As you can see there, it's now not connected at all.
  如你所見，它現在根本沒有連接。

[04:50] you can see there, it's now not connected at all.
  你所見，它現在根本沒有連接。

[04:50] So that's timed out.
  所以它超時了。

[04:52] connected at all.
  根本沒有連接。

[04:52] So that's timed out.
  所以它超時了。

[04:52] And here you can see it says connection failed when I try and connect to the free Wi-Fi network.
  在這裡你可以看到，當我嘗試連接到免費 Wi-Fi 網絡時，它顯示連接失敗。

[04:54] And here you can see it says connection failed when I try and connect to the free Wi-Fi network.
  在這裡你可以看到，當我嘗試連接到免費 Wi-Fi 網絡時，它顯示連接失敗。

[04:57] failed when I try and connect to the free Wi-Fi network.
  嘗試連接到免費 Wi-Fi 網絡時失敗。

[04:57] As you can see, it's not connecting.
  如你所見，它沒有在連接。

[04:59] As you can see, it's not connecting.
  如你所見，它沒有在連接。

[04:59] Internet not available.
  互聯網不可用。

[05:01] not connecting.
  沒有在連接。

[05:01] Internet not available.
  互聯網不可用。

[05:01] It's jumping to other networks here.
  它在這裡跳轉到其他網絡。

[05:03] It's jumping to other networks here.
  它正在跳到這裡的其他網絡。

[05:06] It's not connecting to free Wi-Fi at all.
  它根本無法連接到免費 Wi-Fi。

[05:08] So when I try and connect to free Wi-Fi, it's saying connection failed or as you can see here, incorrect password.
  所以當我嘗試連接到免費 Wi-Fi 時，它會顯示連接失敗，或者正如你在此處看到的，密碼不正確。

[05:13] Try and connect.
  嘗試連接。

[05:13] Incorrect password.
  密碼不正確。

[05:17] So, I'm not able to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
  所以，我無法連接到 Wi-Fi 網絡。

[05:20] I'll keep trying.
  我會繼續嘗試。

[05:22] It's saying connecting.
  它顯示正在連接。

[05:26] Then it bounces.
  然後它會彈出。

[05:26] Try again.
  再試一次。

[05:28] Can't get to it.
  無法訪問它。

[05:28] And then it says password not correct.
  然後它會說密碼不正確。

[05:31] If I stop the attack, however, so I'll stop it now on the Raspberry Pi.
  然而，如果我停止攻擊，那麼我現在將在 Raspberry Pi 上停止它。

[05:36] I can now connect to the free Wi-Fi network.
  我現在可以連接到免費 Wi-Fi 網絡了。

[05:39] So if I go to davidbombell.com that works now because I am connected to the free Wi-Fi network.
  所以如果我訪問 davidbombell.com，現在就可以工作了，因為我已連接到免費 Wi-Fi 網絡。

[05:47] Okay.
  好的。

[05:47] So that is once again a deac using a Raspberry Pi 0.
  所以這又是一次使用 Raspberry Pi 0 的 deac。

[05:51] Notice once again that I'm not using an external Wi-Fi adapter.
  再次注意到我沒有使用外部 Wi-Fi 適配器。

[05:53] I'm using the built-in Wi-Fi on this little Raspberry Pi Zero.
  我正在使用這個小 Raspberry Pi Zero 上內置的 Wi-Fi。

[06:01] [Music]
  [音樂]

[06:02] Okay.
  好的。

[06:02] So now I'm going to show you how to use a Raspberry Pi Zero with the
  所以現在我將向你展示如何使用 Raspberry Pi Zero 配合

[06:05] to use a Raspberry Pi Zero with the built-in Wi-Fi to attack a Wi-Fi network.
  使用內建 Wi-Fi 的樹莓派零來攻擊 Wi-Fi 網路。

[06:07] Again, I'm attacking my own Wi-Fi network here.
  再說一次，我正在攻擊我自己的 Wi-Fi 網路。

[06:11] So, I have given myself permission to attack this Wi-Fi network.
  所以，我已經給了自己攻擊這個 Wi-Fi 網路的權限。

[06:14] We're going to use some software that allows us to use various attacks against the Wi-Fi network.
  我們將使用一些軟體，讓我們能夠針對 Wi-Fi 網路發動各種攻擊。

[06:18] But what we're going to do here is capture the four-way handshake and then decrypt the password.
  但我們在這裡要做的是擷取四向交握，然後解密密碼。

[06:24] So, all I need to do is use this command pseudo Wi-Fi.
  所以，我只需要做的是使用這個指令 pseudo Wi-Fi。

[06:27] The first thing I'd like you to see is that it puts the adapter into monitor mode.
  我想讓您看到的第一件事是它將介面卡置於監控模式。

[06:33] So, this Broadcom adapter is now put into monitor mode.
  所以，這個 Broadcom 介面卡現在被置於監控模式。

[06:36] It says you're enabling monitor mode on WLAN zero.
  它說您正在 WLAN zero 上啟用監控模式。

[06:37] I haven't used an external Wi-Fi adapter yet at all.
  我還沒有使用過外部 Wi-Fi 介面卡。

[06:40] I'm using the built-in Wi-Fi.
  我正在使用內建的 Wi-Fi。

[06:42] Now, it's picked up a whole bunch of Wi-Fi networks.
  現在，它已經偵測到了一大堆 Wi-Fi 網路。

[06:46] The one that we're going to use is free Wi-Fi.
  我們要使用的是 free Wi-Fi。

[06:48] So, I'm going to press Ctrl + C here, and then I'm going to enter one to select that Wi-Fi network.
  所以，我將在此按下 Ctrl + C，然後輸入一來選擇該 Wi-Fi 網路。

[06:55] You can see that it's saying encryption is WPA, but it's actually WPA2, and we have three clients on the network.
  您可以看到它說加密是 WPA，但實際上是 WPA2，而且我們在網路上有三個用戶端。

[06:58] So, I'll press enter.
  所以，我將按下 enter。

[07:05] network. So, I'll press enter.
  網絡。所以，我會按 Enter。

[07:07] It can run various attacks including a pixie dust attack.
  它可以運行各種攻擊，包括 Pixie Dust 攻擊。

[07:09] I'm going to press Ctrl + C here and C to continue because I don't want to run that attack.
  我將在此處按下 Ctrl + C 並按 C 繼續，因為我不想運行該攻擊。

[07:13] We can do a null pin attack.
  我們可以進行空 PIN 攻擊。

[07:15] Ctrl + C. C to continue. WPS pin attack.
  Ctrl + C。按 C 繼續。WPS PIN 攻擊。

[07:19] Crl C. C to continue. PMK ID capture.
  Crl C。按 C 繼續。PMK ID 捕獲。

[07:22] Crl C to continue.
  Crl C 繼續。

[07:24] And this is what we're going to do here is we're going to do a Wi-Fi handshake capture.
  這就是我們要做的事情，我們要進行 Wi-Fi 握手捕獲。

[07:30] So, what I'm going to do is get this client to connect to the network.
  所以，我要做的是讓這個客戶端連接到網絡。

[07:36] Notice it's connected to the free Wi-Fi network.
  請注意，它已連接到免費 Wi-Fi 網絡。

[07:38] And as soon as it did that, the handshake was captured and the password is cracked.
  一旦它這樣做了，握手就被捕獲了，密碼也被破解了。

[07:43] The password is Spider-Man.
  密碼是 Spider-Man。

[07:45] Now, I'm going to reiterate this because I always get feedback about this.
  現在，我將重申這一點，因為我總是收到關於此的意見反饋。

[07:50] The encryption is WPA2. It's not WPA even though it says WPA in Wi-Fi.
  加密是 WPA2。它不是 WPA，儘管 Wi-Fi 中顯示的是 WPA。

[07:57] It's actually WPA2. Wi-Fi is using the wordless probable text word list to crack the password.
  實際上是 WPA2。Wi-Fi 使用無詞的概率文本詞列表來破解密碼。

[08:01] The password that was cracked is Spider-Man.
  被破解的密碼是 Spider-Man。

[08:04] It was very easy to crack this Wi-Fi network's Wi-Fi
  破解這個 Wi-Fi 網絡的 Wi-Fi 非常容易

[08:07] easy to crack this Wi-Fi network's Wi-Fi password because the password is so bad.
  破解這個 Wi-Fi 網絡的 Wi-Fi 密碼很容易，因為密碼太爛了。

[08:09] password because the password is so bad. Don't use passwords like Spider-Man.
  密碼太爛了。不要使用像蜘蛛俠這樣的密碼。

[08:10] Don't use passwords like Spider-Man. Again, all I used here was a Raspberry
  不要使用像蜘蛛俠這樣的密碼。再說一次，我這裡只用了一台樹莓派

[08:13] Again, all I used here was a Raspberry Pi 02W. No external network adapter at
  再說一次，我這裡只用了一台樹莓派 Pi 02W。沒有外部網絡適配器

[08:17] Pi 02W. No external network adapter at all. Just this Raspberry Pi was used to
  Pi 02W。根本沒有外部網絡適配器。只用了這台樹莓派來

[08:19] all. Just this Raspberry Pi was used to attack the network. Okay. So, I've shown
  攻擊網絡。好的。所以，我已經向你展示了

[08:21] attack the network. Okay. So, I've shown you two demonstrations. I've shown you
  攻擊網絡。好的。所以，我已經向你展示了兩個演示。我已經向你展示了

[08:23] you two demonstrations. I've shown you how to run a deck against a Wi-Fi
  兩個演示。我已經向你展示了如何針對 Wi-Fi 網絡運行一個攻擊

[08:26] how to run a deck against a Wi-Fi network. I've shown you how to capture
  如何針對 Wi-Fi 網絡運行一個攻擊。我已經向你展示了如何捕獲

[08:28] network. I've shown you how to capture the password of a Wi-Fi network and then
  網絡。我已經向你展示了如何捕獲 Wi-Fi 網絡的密碼，然後

[08:31] the password of a Wi-Fi network and then decrypt it. Now, I'm going to show you
  Wi-Fi 網絡的密碼，然後解密它。現在，我將向你展示

[08:32] decrypt it. Now, I'm going to show you the full process on how to install Ki
  解密它。現在，我將向你展示如何在樹莓派上安裝 Kali Linux 的完整過程。

[08:35] the full process on how to install Ki Linux on the Raspberry Pi. I'll show you
  如何在樹莓派上安裝 Kali Linux 的完整過程。我將向你展示

[08:37] Linux on the Raspberry Pi. I'll show you all the steps to get this up and
  Linux 在樹莓派上。我將向你展示所有步驟，讓它啟動並

[08:39] all the steps to get this up and running, including updating your
  所有步驟，讓它啟動並運行，包括更新你的

[08:41] running, including updating your software on the Raspberry Pi 2W.
  運行，包括更新你的樹莓派 2W 上的軟件。

[08:45] software on the Raspberry Pi 2W. [Music]
  樹莓派 2W 上的軟件。 [音樂]

[08:47] [Music] Okay, so the first thing you need to do
  [音樂] 好的，所以你需要做的第一件事是

[08:48] Okay, so the first thing you need to do is go to raspberrypi.com/software
  好的，所以你需要做的第一件事是訪問 raspberrypi.com/software

[08:52] is go to raspberrypi.com/software and download the Raspberry Pi Imager. In
  訪問 raspberrypi.com/software 並下載 Raspberry Pi Imager。在

[08:55] and download the Raspberry Pi Imager. In this example, I'm using Windows, so I'm
  並下載 Raspberry Pi Imager。在這個例子中，我使用的是 Windows，所以我

[08:57] this example, I'm using Windows, so I'm going to download the software for
  在這個例子中，我使用的是 Windows，所以我將下載適用於

[08:59] going to download the software for Windows. People often complain when I
  Windows 的軟件。人們經常抱怨我

[09:01] Windows. People often complain when I use Windows. I'm only doing that because
  Windows。人們經常抱怨我使用 Windows。我這樣做只是因為

[09:02] use Windows. I'm only doing that because most people use Windows, but you could
  使用 Windows。我這樣做只是因為大多數人都使用 Windows，但你也可以

[09:05] most people use Windows, but you could also download it for Mac as well as
  大多數人都使用 Windows，但你也可以下載適用於 Mac 以及

[09:07] also download it for Mac as well as Linux. So, what I'll do is open that
  Linux 的版本。所以，我將打開

[09:09] Linux.
  Linux。

[09:09] So, what I'll do is open that software and run it.
  所以，我将打开该软件并运行它。

[09:12] We asked whether we want to allow changes to our device.
  我们询问是否允许更改我们的设备。

[09:14] We're going to say yes.
  我们将说“是”。

[09:15] We're going to specify our language.
  我们将指定我们的语言。

[09:18] In this case, it's going to be English.
  在这种情况下，将是英语。

[09:18] Click next.
  点击下一步。

[09:20] Read the license agreement and agree to it and click next.
  阅读许可协议并同意，然后点击下一步。

[09:23] I'm going to use the default installation folder.
  我将使用默认安装文件夹。

[09:25] Click next.
  点击下一步。

[09:28] I'm going to create a shortcut.
  我将创建一个快捷方式。

[09:30] Click next.
  点击下一步。

[09:30] Software is now installed.
  软件现已安装。

[09:33] So very simple installation and I'll launch the imager.
  所以安装非常简单，我将启动映像工具。

[09:35] Now that this is running, the first thing we need to do is choose our device.
  现在它正在运行，我们需要做的第一件事是选择我们的设备。

[09:38] So in my example, it's a Raspberry Pi 02W.
  所以，在我的例子中，它是一个 Raspberry Pi 02W。

[09:39] The operating system we're going to choose is a custom operating system.
  我们将选择的操作系统是一个自定义操作系统。

[09:44] And that means we need to download KI.
  这意味着我们需要下载 KI。

[09:47] So on the ki.org website, click download.
  所以在 ki.org 网站上，点击下载。

[09:49] Click on.
  点击。

[09:52] And in our example, this is the software that we want, Raspberry Pi 02W.
  在我们的例子中，这就是我们想要的软件，Raspberry Pi 02W。

[09:55] So I'm going to click that to download the software.
  所以，我将点击它来下载软件。

[09:57] Now, in this example, it's going to take a while to download because I'm using Starlink here.
  现在，在这个例子中，它将花费一些时间来下载，因为我在这里使用 Starlink。

[10:01] So what
  所以什么

[10:10] because I'm using Starlink here.
  因为我在这里使用星链。

[10:12] So what I've done previously is download the software in preparation for this video.
  所以我之前所做的是下载软件以准备此视频。

[10:16] So I'm going to simply select that.
  所以我将简单地选择它。

[10:20] So here's my software, KI Linux 2025.3 Raspberry Pi02W.
  这是我的软件，KI Linux 2025.3 Raspberry Pi02W。

[10:22] I'll click open.
  我将点击打开。

[10:24] I need to select my storage.
  我需要选择我的存储。

[10:26] Not shown at the moment.
  目前未显示。

[10:29] So, you need an SD card with at least 16 gig of capacity.
  所以，您需要一张至少有 16GB 容量的 SD 卡。

[10:31] So, in my example, this is a 64 gig SD card.
  所以，在我的例子中，这是一张 64GB 的 SD 卡。

[10:34] Bit of overkill, but that's fine for what I'm doing here.
  有点大材小用，但对我在这里做的事情来说没关系。

[10:35] So, I'll insert that into my computer.
  所以，我将把它插入我的电脑。

[10:38] So, that's now recognized.
  所以，它现在已被识别。

[10:40] So, I can click next.
  所以，我可以点击下一步。

[10:42] But before I do that, again, device is Raspberry Pi 02W operating system that we downloaded, and we're going to write that to the SD card.
  但在我这样做之前，再次，设备是我们下载的 Raspberry Pi 02W 操作系统，我们将把它写入 SD 卡。

[10:47] So, I'll click next.
  所以，我将点击下一步。

[10:49] Now, you can edit the settings.
  现在，您可以编辑设置。

[10:51] So, under settings here, you can change the name of the device if you like.
  所以，在这里的设置下，您可以根据需要更改设备的名称。

[10:58] I'll just set it to KIE.
  我将把它设置为 KIE。

[11:01] Default username is Ki Collie.
  默认用户名是 Ki Collie。

[11:03] You could set that to something else if you wanted to.
  如果您愿意，也可以将其设置为其他名称。

[11:05] You could also configure a wireless network if you wanted to.
  如果您愿意，还可以配置一个无线网络。

[11:06] I'm not going to do that.
  我不会这样做。

[11:08] Services, you probably want
  服务，您可能想要

[11:11] to do that.
  這樣做。

[11:13] Services, you probably want to enable SSH so that you can remotely access that device.
  服務，您可能需要啟用 SSH，以便遠端存取該裝置。

[11:16] Options here, I don't want to enable telemetry.
  這裡的選項，我不想啟用遙測。

[11:18] And I'm going to click save.
  我將點擊儲存。

[11:20] You don't have to go with those customization options.
  您不必採用那些自訂選項。

[11:22] You could just leave it with the defaults.
  您可以直接保留預設值。

[11:24] But I'm going to do that and click yes to continue.
  但我將這樣做並點擊是繼續。

[11:26] And we warned that the SD card will be overwritten.
  我們已警告 SD 卡將被覆寫。

[11:28] Are we happy with that?
  我們對此感到滿意嗎？

[11:30] And the answer is yes.
  答案是肯定的。

[11:32] And now the software is being written to that SD card.
  現在軟體正在寫入該 SD 卡。

[11:34] Now, this is going to take a while, so I'll speed the video up at this point.
  現在，這需要一些時間，所以我將在此處加速影片。

[11:36] You simply need to wait for this to write.
  您只需等待寫入完成。

[11:37] Okay.
  好的。

[11:43] So, there you go.
  好了，完成了。

[11:45] It's now finished.
  它現在已完成。

[11:46] And we're told that we can remove the SD card from the reader.
  我們被告知可以從讀卡機中取出 SD 卡。

[11:47] So, I'm going to click continue and take the SD card out of the computer.
  所以，我將點擊繼續並將 SD 卡從電腦中取出。

[11:49] And here I've got a brand new Raspberry Pi 02W.
  在這裡，我有一個全新的 Raspberry Pi 02W。

[11:52] So, what I can do is insert the SD card.
  所以，我可以插入 SD 卡。

[11:55] And there you go.
  好了，完成了。

[11:59] And all I need to do now is power it up.
  現在我需要做的就是為它供電。

[12:01] So, in this example, I've got my other Raspberry Pi.
  所以，在這個例子中，我有我的另一個 Raspberry Pi。

[12:03] So, what I'll do is just power that off.
  所以，我將關閉它的電源。

[12:05] And what I'll do is just connect everything to the second Raspberry Pi.
  我將把所有東西連接到第二個 Raspberry Pi。

[12:13] Everything to the second Raspberry Pi.
  一切都到了第二台树莓派。

[12:13] And hopefully that'll boot up now.
  希望现在它能启动。

[12:15] Okay.
  好的。

[12:15] And hopefully that'll boot up now.
  希望现在它能启动。

[12:15] Okay.
  好的。

[12:16] So, there you go.
  好了，就这样。

[12:16] You can see it's booting up.
  你可以看到它正在启动。

[12:18] And we are prompted with a KIE login.
  我们收到了一个 KIE 登录提示。

[12:20] Now, what I've actually done here is connect this little Raspberry Pi
  现在，我实际上在这里所做的是连接这个小树莓派

[12:23] to a big adapter that allows me to connect the keyboard as well as internet
  到一个大适配器，它允许我连接键盘以及互联网

[12:28] to the Raspberry Pi.
  到树莓派。

[12:30] So, I don't just have the keyboard connected.
  所以，我不仅仅是连接了键盘。

[12:31] I have this huge adapter, which is totally unnecessary, but that's fine.
  我有一个这个巨大的适配器，这是完全不必要的，但没关系。

[12:35] So, the screen's really small, but I can log in with my username of Kie Collie here.
  所以，屏幕真的很小，但我可以在这里用我的用户名 Kie Collie 登录。

[12:40] So, when prompted for the username, put in the username and password.
  所以，当提示输入用户名时，输入用户名和密码。

[12:44] Okay.
  好的。

[12:44] So, the font is really small here.
  所以，这里的字体真的很小。

[12:45] So I'm going to say set font dash D to make the font a lot bigger.
  所以我要说设置字体-D，让字体大很多。

[12:51] So there you go.
  好了，就这样。

[12:51] So the command again was set font dash D.
  所以命令又是设置字体-D。

[12:54] All I did here now was login.
  我现在所做的就是登录。

[12:57] So again username is KIE, password is KI and then I said set the font to - D so that the font is big.
  所以再次用户名是 KIE，密码是 KI，然后我说将字体设置为-D，以便字体变大。

[13:07] Now one of the first things we want to do is a pseudo apt update to update our references.
  现在我们要做的第一件事是 pseudo apt update 来更新我们的引用。

[13:10] So I'll do that.
  所以我会做的。

[13:15] Update our references.
  更新我們的參考資料。

[13:15] So I'll do that.
  所以我會這樣做。

[13:17] As you can see, it's downloading the software.
  正如你所見，它正在下載軟體。

[13:21] Okay.
  好的。

[13:21] So references are updated.
  所以參考資料已更新。

[13:23] That means that when we run software like Wi-Fi and need to install additional software, we can.
  這意味著當我們運行像 Wi-Fi 這樣的軟體並需要安裝額外的軟體時，我們可以做到。

[13:31] So notice if I run Wi-Fi here, it's enabling monitor mode on the Wi-Fi adapter.
  所以請注意，如果我在這裡運行 Wi-Fi，它會在 Wi-Fi 介面上啟用監控模式。

[13:36] So you can see monitor mode has been enabled on WLAN0.
  所以你可以看到監控模式已在 WLAN0 上啟用。

[13:39] You'll see that it's going to pick up a various Wi-Fi networks.
  你會看到它將會偵測到各種 Wi-Fi 網路。

[13:42] And there you go.
  就這樣。

[13:44] But what I'm going to do here is press control C andr C again because what we want to do is install the software that's missing.
  但我要在這裡做的是再次按下 Control C 和 R C，因為我們想要做的是安裝遺失的軟體。

[13:52] So what I'll do is simply run this again and then stop it as as soon as we see which software is missing.
  所以我會簡單地再次運行它，然後一旦我們看到哪個軟體遺失就停止它。

[13:55] So I'll press Ctrl + C here.
  所以我會在這裡按下 Ctrl + C。

[13:57] And you can see here that we need to install HCX dump tool as well as HCX tools.
  你可以在這裡看到我們需要安裝 HCX dump tool 以及 HCX tools。

[14:06] So pseudoapp install hcx dump tool.
  所以 pseudoapp 安裝 hcx dump tool。

[14:13] Press enter.
  按下 Enter。

[14:18] I'll clear the screen.
  我将清除屏幕。

[14:20] So if I run Wi-Fi again,
  所以如果我再次运行Wi-Fi，

[14:22] what you'll notice is we have to install hcx tools.
  你会注意到我们需要安装hcx工具。

[14:27] So p sudo at install hcx tools.
  所以p sudo at install hcx tools。

[14:32] Press enter.
  按回车键。

[14:32] software is now being installed.
  软件现在正在安装。

[14:37] Okay, so there you go.
  好的，就这样。

[14:39] So now when we run pseudo Wi-Fi,
  所以现在当我们运行pseudo Wi-Fi时，

[14:42] we don't get those errors and the software should put the card into monitor mode.
  我们不会收到那些错误，软件应该会将网卡置于监控模式。

[14:48] You can see it's already in monitor mode.
  你可以看到它已经在监控模式下了。

[14:51] What we did see here is that if we have errors, we need to use the kill option.
  我们在这里看到的是，如果我们遇到错误，我们需要使用kill选项。

[14:54] But it seems to have worked here.
  但它似乎在这里奏效了。

[14:55] We are getting various Wi-Fi networks and then we can attack those Wi-Fi networks such as one which is my free Wi-Fi network.
  我们正在获取各种Wi-Fi网络，然后我们可以攻击那些Wi-Fi网络，比如我的免费Wi-Fi网络。

[15:03] I can press Ctrl C one to attack that network.
  我可以按Ctrl C 1来攻击那个网络。

[15:06] I'm not going to run these other attacks.
  我将不运行这些其他攻击。

[15:08] I am simply going to go for a WPA handshake.
  我将只进行WPA握手。

[15:14] So again, this is WPA2.
  所以再说一遍，这是WPA2。

[15:17] So on this phone, I'll connect to that
  所以在Such phone上，我将连接到那个

[15:19] this phone, I'll connect to that network.
  這部手機，我將連接到該網絡。

[15:22] So, I'm going to click on free Wi-Fi and see if it captures the handshake.
  所以，我將點擊免費 Wi-Fi，看看它是否能捕獲握手信號。

[15:27] Okay, there you go. Copy of Handshake has been saved and the password has been cracked.
  好的，好了。握手副本已保存，密碼已被破解。

[15:32] The password is Spider-Man.
  密碼是蜘蛛俠。

[15:34] Now, to run the other attack, we probably need to install that software as well.
  現在，要運行另一個攻擊，我們可能還需要安裝該軟件。

[15:40] So, I've typed that wrong.
  所以，我打錯了。

[15:43] MDK3. As you can see, it's not found.
  MDK3。如你所見，找不到。

[15:44] So, pseudoapp install MDK3.
  所以，pseudoapp install MDK3。

[15:48] See if that works.
  看看是否有效。

[15:51] And there you go. It's now installing.
  好了，現在正在安裝。

[15:54] And then I'll be able to run a deth attack against my cameras as an example once that's installed.
  然後一旦安裝完成，我就可以運行一個死亡攻擊來攻擊我的攝像機作為一個例子。

[16:03] Okay. So as always have a look at the documentation.
  好的。所以一如既往地看看文檔。

[16:07] So like the man pages will show you various options here.
  所以就像 man pages 會在這裡顯示各種選項。

[16:09] The one that I was doing was D for Dorth attack.
  我正在做的是 D 用於 Dorth 攻擊。

[16:11] I need to specify my Wi-Fi card.
  我需要指定我的 Wi-Fi 卡。

[16:15] So, WLAN0
  所以，WLAN0

[16:19] So, WLAN0 D is going to be DOTH.
  所以，WLAN0 D 將會是 DOTH。

[16:21] And then the D is going to be DOTH.
  然後 D 將會是 DOTH。

[16:23] And then the Wi-Fi that we're going to attack is free Wi-Fi.
  然後我們要攻擊的 Wi-Fi 是免費的 Wi-Fi。

[16:25] And as you can see there, that's now working.
  正如你所見，它現在正在運行。

[16:28] And it's disconnecting a whole bunch of clients from the network.
  它正在從網絡斷開大量客戶端連接。

[16:31] Okay.
  好的。

[16:33] So, now I've shown you two attacks using a Raspberry Pi 02W with the built-in Wi-Fi.
  所以，現在我已經向你展示了使用帶有內置 Wi-Fi 的 Raspberry Pi 02W 進行的兩次攻擊。

[16:36] Didn't have to use an external adapter.
  不必使用外部適配器。

[16:39] You can do this with a Raspberry Pi 5 as an example or Raspberry Pi 4.
  你可以用 Raspberry Pi 5 作為例子，或者 Raspberry Pi 4 來做這個。

[16:45] Have a look at my previous video where I showed you that.
  看看我之前向你展示過的視頻。

[16:47] The great thing here is this is a nice little device that you can use for testing.
  這裡很棒的一點是，這是一個你可以用於測試的漂亮的小設備。

[16:51] Quite inexpensive.
  相當便宜。

[16:53] Raspberry Pies are useful for many things.
  Raspberry Pies 對很多事情都很有用。

[16:56] And the great thing here is that you can simply change the SD card if you want to change the operating system and boot into something else as an example for running other tests.
  這裡很棒的一點是，如果你想更改操作系統並啟動到其他東西，你可以簡單地更換 SD 卡，例如用於運行其他測試。

[17:02] But for Collie, this is fantastic.
  但對於 Collie 來說，這是極好的。

[17:04] Built-in Wi-Fi adapter.
  內置 Wi-Fi 適配器。

[17:06] You can do various things.
  你可以做各種事情。

[17:08] Hope you enjoyed this video.
  希望你喜歡這個視頻。

[17:09] If you did, please like it.
  如果你喜歡，請點贊。

[17:11] Please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel and clicking on the bell to get notifications.
  請考慮訂閱我的 YouTube 頻道並點擊鈴鐺以獲取通知。

[17:14] I'm David Bombell and I want to wish you all the very
  我是 David Bombell，我想祝你們一切順利
