# Do Women Understand What Their Cycle Does To Them? | Dr Sarah Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OUDumPCzVQ
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] How many women understand what their cycle does to them, do you think?
  你认为有多少女性了解她们的生理周期对她们有什么影响？

[00:03] Not enough.
  不够。

[00:05] I didn't learn about any of this stuff until I was in graduate school.
  直到读研究生我才了解到这些东西。

[00:08] Most women aren't taught anything about any of this stuff.
  大多数女性没有被教过任何关于这些东西的知识。

[00:09] Can we really expect men to understand it if most women don't?
  如果大多数女性都不了解，我们真的能指望男性去了解吗？

[00:13] I think one, I think that it's very possible for us to do a better job of educating women about what's going on with their bodies.
  我认为，我认为我们可以做得更好，让女性了解她们身体正在发生什么。

[00:20] And in terms of educating men, I mean, I would hope that if you're a man that you'd want to know this information and not only just in a like, I love women and want to be supportive of women.
  至于教育男性，我的意思是，我希望如果你是男性，你会想知道这些信息，而不仅仅是出于“我爱女性，想支持女性”这样的想法。

[00:30] I'm a menstrual ally.
  我是一名月经盟友。

[00:31] Yes.
  是的。

[00:33] Not just in that way, but it's like, as my husband says, he is the most dangerous man in the Western Hemisphere because of all of the information that he has about the cycle.
  不仅仅是那样，就像我丈夫说的，他是西半球最危险的男人，因为他拥有关于生理周期的所有信息。

[00:42] When you understand how women work, it really helps you be a better partner.
  当你了解女性的运作方式时，它真的能帮助你成为更好的伴侣。

[00:44] It helps you be a better friend.
  它能帮助你成为更好的朋友。

[00:46] It helps you be a better father.
  它能帮助你成为更好的父亲。

[00:47] Most men want to understand women.
  大多数男性都想了解女性。

[00:50] This is the key.
  这是关键。

[00:52] It's like understand our hormones.
  就像了解我们的荷尔蒙。

[00:54] Understand how those shape our reality.
  了解它们如何塑造我们的现实。
