# Decide that everything will work out, and it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wUG-pAfVhM
Translation: zh-TW

[00:00] And what do you plan to do if this whole dream of yours doesn't work out?
  如果你這整個夢想沒有實現，你打算怎麼辦？

[00:03] Even enter my consciousness.
  甚至進入我的意識。

[00:05] Maybe it should.
  也許應該如此。

[00:07] The moment that you decide that everything is going to work out for you is when the universe starts conspiring to make that happen.
  當你決定一切都會為你順利發展的那一刻，宇宙就開始共同促成這件事。

[00:14] The problem with wanting something and wishing and hoping is that it actually does the opposite.
  想要某樣東西、許願和希望的問題在於，它實際上會產生相反的效果。

[00:20] Wanting an outcome and deciding that it's already done are two very different things.
  渴望一個結果和決定它已經完成，是兩件非常不同的事。

[00:26] Once you stop hoping that the universe will reward you for thinking better thoughts and start deciding that it's going to happen regardless, reality will have no choice but to respond to your command and reflect that back to you.
  一旦你停止希望宇宙會因為你擁有更好的想法而獎勵你，並開始決定無論如何它都會發生，現實就別無選擇，只能回應你的指令並將之反映給你。

[00:39] When you show up embodied and certain in yourself, it becomes inevitable and it's only a matter of time before what you want comes true.
  當你以堅定自信的姿態出現時，這就變得無可避免，你想要的成真只是時間問題。

[00:47] [music]
  [音樂]

[00:47] In this video, I'll be sharing with you exactly how this is the case and how I use this to create the life of my dreams.
  在這部影片中，我將與你分享這究竟是怎麼回事，以及我如何利用這一點來創造我夢想中的生活。

[00:55] We'll first go over the limits that we place on ourselves and how our beliefs act like borders.
  我們會先探討我們加諸在自己身上的限制，以及我們的信念如何像邊界一樣運作。

[00:57] Then I'll
  然後我會

[01:00] Explain the difference between wanting and deciding and why both are equally as important.
  解釋想要與決定之間的差異，以及為何兩者同樣重要。

[01:06] And finally, I'll share with you how to actually create a self-belief so strong that everything has to work out for you.
  最後，我會與你分享如何真正建立一個如此強大的自我信念，以至於一切都必須為你順利發展。

[01:13] Part one, the limits we place on ourselves.
  第一部分，我們加諸於自身的限制。

[01:17] Most of us have been conditioned to place a cap on what's possible for us.
  我們大多數人都被制約，對自身可能達到的成就設下上限。

[01:21] So we limit our potential because we've been told what is and what isn't allowed in this reality.
  因此我們限制了自己的潛力，因為我們被告知在這個現實中什麼是被允許的、什麼是不被允許的。

[01:26] That's not realistic.
  那並不現實。

[01:29] Right?
  對吧？

[01:31] You need to be more practical.
  你需要更實際一點。

[01:33] That's impossible.
  那是不可能的。

[01:35] These types of stories that we hold about our dreams coming true keeps us from ever believing in them in the first place.
  我們對於夢想成真所抱持的這類故事，從一開始就阻止我們去相信它們。

[01:39] And because we don't believe in them, we also aren't able to ever actually achieve them.
  而因為我們不相信它們，我們也永遠無法真正實現它們。

[01:45] Because without a strong self-belief, without a knowing in our ability to make it happen, we will never take the correct actions in order to create the thing that we're looking for.
  因為沒有強大的自我信念，沒有對自身能力的確信，我們永遠不會採取正確的行動來創造我們所追尋的事物。

[01:56] Here's an example.
  這裡有一個例子。

[01:58] Let's say you wanted to become a content creator.
  假設你想成為一名內容創作者。

[02:00] example from my own life.
  來自於我個人生活的例子。

[02:02] If you don't believe that you're capable of becoming a content creator, what do you think is going to happen?
  如果你不相信自己有能力成為一名內容創作者，你認為會發生什麼事？

[02:08] You're never going to be able to take the actions required to actually become a content creator.
  你永遠無法採取實際成為內容創作者所需的行動。

[02:13] You'll just stay stuck where you are.
  你只會困在原地。

[02:15] You'll keep wanting it, but deep down you question whether or not you can actually have it.
  你會一直渴望它，但內心深處卻質疑自己是否真的能擁有它。

[02:21] So, you wait for external proof before acting as if it's already done.
  所以，你等待外界的證明，然後才表現得好像事情已經完成。

[02:26] You spend all this time trying to get ready, trying to prepare, right?
  你花費所有時間試圖準備、試圖預備，對吧？

[02:30] Maybe you even take the first few steps and you start a YouTube channel.
  也許你甚至踏出了最初的幾步，開始了一個YouTube頻道。

[02:34] But, when you don't see immediate results, you give up.
  但是，當你沒有看到立即的結果時，你就放棄了。

[02:36] Often, right before it was about to take off.
  通常，就在它即將起飛之前。

[02:39] This is because you doubted yourself.
  這是因為你懷疑自己。

[02:40] And when external reality didn't affirm the way that you were hoping.
  而當外在現實沒有按照你所希望的方式肯定你時。

[02:45] Keyword here is hoping, right?
  這裡的關鍵詞是「希望」，對吧？

[02:46] We'll get to that in a moment.
  我們稍後會談到這一點。

[02:49] But, when this happens, you give up because you went back to your old story of that not being possible for you.
  但是，當這種情況發生時，你放棄了，因為你回到了你過去那個「這對你來說不可能」的故事。

[02:55] But, the moment that you decide that you are going to become a content creator, no matter what it takes, that's when you start taking the correct
  但是，當你決定無論付出什麼代價都要成為一名內容創作者的那一刻，就是你開始採取正確行動的時候。

[03:01] Actions that'll get you to that reality.
  那些能讓你達到那個現實的行動。

[03:03] You build a self-belief strong enough that you're no longer afraid to show up as that embodied self.
  你建立起足夠強大的自我信念，讓自己不再害怕以那個具體化的自我現身。

[03:09] That's when reality around you starts to reorganize itself to reflect what you've decided.
  那時你周圍的現實開始重新組織，以反映你所決定的。

[03:14] Because your decision is your internal world, and the external world is merely a reflection of that.
  因為你的決定是你的內在世界，而外在世界只是那個內在的反映。

[03:21] But, it can't come from a place of 'I want to be a content creator.'
  但這不能來自於「我想成為內容創作者」的心態。

[03:23] I really hope this works out.
  我真的希望這能成功。

[03:26] Is anyone going to listen to me?
  會有人聽我說話嗎？

[03:28] Right?
  對吧？

[03:28] Because that is signaling that you don't actually believe that you can do it.
  因為那表示你其實不相信自己能做到。

[03:31] You're still waiting for external validation, for proof, before showing up fully as the content creator that you are meant to be.
  你仍在等待外在的認可和證據，然後才完全以你註定成為的內容創作者身份現身。

[03:40] And of course, this might be different for you.
  當然，這對你來說可能不同。

[03:42] Maybe it's not content creator.
  也許不是內容創作者。

[03:43] I just use my own example.
  我只是用我自己的例子。

[03:44] But, here's the thing.
  但，事情是這樣的。

[03:47] Successful people do not wait for reality to tell them who they are.
  成功的人不會等待現實告訴他們自己是誰。

[03:51] Anyone who has achieved the so-called impossible or has pioneered something or is successful just in general, they first started with a self-belief so strong that no one could change their
  任何達成所謂不可能之事、開創某項事物或普遍成功的人，他們最初都始於一個強大到無人能改變的自我信念。

[04:02] Mind about it, right?
  在意這件事，對吧？

[04:04] They had their eye on the target.
  他們一直盯著目標。

[04:07] They knew in their heart that it was going to happen for them no matter what.
  他們心裡知道，無論如何這件事都會為他們發生。

[04:10] Even though it's not in front of them right now, it's going to happen.
  即使現在它不在他們眼前，它還是會發生。

[04:12] Right?
  對吧？

[04:14] They didn't need the world to tell them before showing up as that version and this naturally allows that person to take the necessary actions in order to materialize the experience that you're looking for.
  他們不需要世界先告訴他們，就能以那個版本現身，而這自然會讓那個人採取必要的行動，以實現你所追求的體驗。

[04:25] This is really well demonstrated in the movie "Marty Supreme" with Timothy Chalamet, America's favorite twink.
  這在提摩西·夏勒梅主演的電影《Marty Supreme》中得到了很好的體現，他是美國最受歡迎的小鮮肉。

[04:32] There's this famous scene where he gets asked, "And what are you going to do if this dream doesn't work out?"
  有一個著名場景，他被問到：「如果你的這個夢想沒有實現，你打算怎麼辦？」

[04:38] And he responds with, "That doesn't even enter my consciousness."
  而他回答：「那根本不會進入我的意識。」

[04:41] And what do you plan to do if this whole dream of yours doesn't work out?
  那麼，如果你的整個夢想沒有實現，你打算怎麼辦？

[04:46] This is how successful people do it.
  這就是成功人士的做法。

[04:47] Fake it till you make it, right?
  假裝直到你真的做到，對吧？

[04:49] Think about it like this.
  這樣想吧。

[04:51] Our beliefs act like borders.
  我們的信念就像邊界。

[04:53] And these borders won't allow us to enter our desired reality if they don't support it.
  而這些邊界，如果它們不支持，就不會允許我們進入我們渴望的現實。

[04:58] And what do our beliefs form?
  那麼我們的信念形成了什麼？

[05:02] They form our identity, right?
  它們形成了我們的身份，對吧？

[05:05] Create these walls of what's possible for us based on what we hold internally.
  根據我們內在的信念，為我們創造出這些「可能」的圍牆。

[05:10] It'll create a box of whatever you believe, you'll stay in that box.
  它會創造一個你相信什麼的盒子，你就會待在那個盒子裡。

[05:14] If your identity does not match the version that you seek to become, you'll never actually become that version.
  如果你的身份與你渴望成為的版本不符，你永遠無法真正成為那個版本。

[05:20] You'll just have this cognitive dissonance between who you're showing up as and who you know you're meant to be.
  你只會在你表現出來的身份與你知道自己本該成為的身份之間，產生認知失調。

[05:25] Do you believe you aren't good enough?
  你相信自己不夠好嗎？

[05:26] That'll become true.
  那就會成真。

[05:28] Do you believe you are destined for failure?
  你相信自己注定失敗嗎？

[05:31] You will show up in accordance with that and you'll create more of that.
  你就會依照那個信念行事，並且創造更多那樣的結果。

[05:35] And 99% of what we create in this reality is determined by our energetics.
  而我們在這個現實中創造的一切，有99%是由我們的能量狀態決定的。

[05:40] And that doesn't mean that we just think something and energetically send a signal out in the universe and it comes back to us,
  這並不代表我們只要想某件事，然後從能量上向宇宙發送一個信號，它就會回到我們身上，

[05:46] but it means that our energy is going to determine our ability to hold the identity of the person that can make that thing happen.
  而是意味著我們的能量將決定我們能否維持那個能讓事情發生的身份。

[05:57] If our energy is off, then we will struggle to materialize that experience.
  如果我們的能量不對，我們就很難將那個體驗具體化。

[06:01] No matter how hard we try, it's going to feel like it's not working.
  無論我們多努力，都會感覺好像行不通。

[06:05] We're always going to revert to that old state of being.
  我們總是會回到那個舊有的存在狀態。

[06:07] [music] two, wanting versus deciding.
  [音樂] 二，想要與決定。

[06:11] Now, you might be thinking to yourself, but I want things, right?
  現在，你可能在心裡想，但我想要東西，對吧？

[06:16] Why is that a bad thing?
  為什麼那是件壞事？

[06:17] And at the end of the day, it's not inherently bad.
  歸根結底，這並非本質上的壞事。

[06:20] It's just missing a layer of inner knowing.
  它只是缺少了一層內在的知曉。

[06:23] [music] I mean.
  [音樂] 我的意思是。

[06:25] When it comes to manifesting your dreams, reality doesn't care about how badly you want it or how much you wish and hope and pray that it'll happen.
  說到顯化你的夢想，現實並不在乎你有多想要它，或者你有多麼希望、期盼和祈禱它會發生。

[06:34] It only cares about the energy that you hold, which determines the level of action that you're taking, and then the confidence that you feel about those actions, which is going to allow you to continue the process.
  它只在乎你所持有的能量，這決定了你採取行動的程度，以及你對這些行動所感受到的信心，而這信心將讓你得以繼續這個過程。

[06:46] When we're in the energy of I want this experience, we are signaling to the universe that I don't have this experience, and therefore I don't believe that I can show up as if it's already mine.
  當我們處於「我想要這個體驗」的能量中時，我們是在向宇宙發出信號：我沒有這個體驗，因此我不相信我能表現得好像它已經是我的。

[06:56] Until it gets here.
  直到它到來。

[06:58] Then I'll show up fully, right?
  然後我才會全力以赴，對吧？

[07:00] You hear this a lot.
  你經常聽到這個。

[07:03] People might say, "If I only had a million dollars, then I'd be so much happier."
  人們可能會說：「如果我有一百萬美元，我就會快樂得多。」

[07:05] Instead of "I'm going to
  而不是「我要」

[07:07] Make a million dollars.
  賺一百萬美元。

[07:10] It's already on its way to me.
  它已經在來的路上了。

[07:12] I'm so happy that it's already mine.
  我很高興它已經是我的了。

[07:13] Because you believe, right?
  因為你相信，對吧？

[07:15] You see the difference?
  你看到差別了嗎？

[07:16] One of them has an underlying belief that it's not going to happen, while the other truly believes that it will happen and is ready to do what's required.
  其中一個內心深處相信它不會發生，而另一個則真正相信它會發生，並準備好去做必要的事情。

[07:25] Because when we are in the energy of I have decided that this experience is going to happen, we are signaling that we can make it happen, which will naturally give us the energy and the confidence to take the correct actions to make it happen.
  因為當我們處於「我已經決定這個經歷會發生」的能量中時，我們就在傳遞信號表明我們能讓它發生，這自然會給我們能量和信心去採取正確的行動來實現它。

[07:39] I can already hear the comment section.
  我已經能聽到留言區的聲音了。

[07:42] Just go ahead.
  儘管來吧。

[07:44] Just yeah, just lay it on me, okay?
  對，儘管衝著我來，好嗎？

[07:46] So, you can want something, but wanting it without deciding that it's inevitable prevents you from actually making it happen.
  所以，你可以渴望某件事，但如果渴望卻沒有下定決心認為它勢在必行，就會阻礙你真正讓它發生。

[07:54] Here's my example.
  這是我的例子。

[07:56] For me, right?
  對我來說，對吧？

[07:56] Consciously, I want to become a content creator.
  有意識地，我想成為一名內容創作者。

[07:58] That's a desire of mine.
  那是我的渴望之一。

[08:00] I've always wanted that really my entire life.
  我一生都一直想要那樣。

[08:03] But until I paired that want, the desire, with the decision, the knowing
  但直到我將那份渴望、那份欲望，與決定、與確信結合起來，

[08:08] That I was able to make it happen, I wasn't actually ever able to make it happen because I wanted it, but I didn't believe that I could do it.
  我之所以能夠實現它，並不是因為我想要就能做到，而是因為我不相信自己能做到。

[08:17] I didn't believe that it was actually already mine.
  我不相信它其實已經屬於我了。

[08:19] So, as soon as I decided, you know what?
  所以，當我下定決心時，你知道嗎？

[08:23] I want to be a content creator and I know that I can do it.
  我想成為一名內容創作者，而且我知道我能做到。

[08:27] It doesn't matter that I have zero subscribers right now.
  現在我零訂閱者也沒關係。

[08:29] If I'm going to post, I'm going to post as if I have a million subscribers because that is the only way to become a content creator, right?
  如果我要發文，我會假裝自己有一百萬訂閱者來發文，因為那是成為內容創作者的唯一途徑，對吧？

[08:38] You have to act as if.
  你必須表現得好像已經實現了一樣。

[08:42] Act as if it's already happened and don't look back.
  表現得好像它已經發生了，不要回頭看。

[08:44] Don't listen to the naysayers and the haters and the people who doubt you.
  不要聽那些唱反調的人、仇恨者以及懷疑你的人。

[08:48] Don't give in to the belief that you have to get lucky or in this case, not everyone can succeed on YouTube, so don't even try, right?
  不要屈服於那種你必須靠運氣的想法，或者像這種情況，不是每個人都能在YouTube上成功，所以連試都不要試，對吧？

[08:55] And this is where we get into the process of becoming.
  而這就是我們進入「成為」的過程。

[08:59] This is where the magic really happens anyways because the truth is you don't want the physical experience.
  反正這就是魔法真正發生的地方，因為事實是，你並不想要那個實際的體驗。

[09:04] That's just the end result that you've associated with a very particular state of being, an emotional state that
  那只是你與一種非常特定的存在狀態、一種情緒狀態聯繫起來的最終結果。

[09:10] You wish to feel.
  你希望感受到。

[09:12] What you're truly after are the emotions and the feelings that you attribute to that end result.
  你真正追求的是你歸因於那個最終結果的情緒和感受。

[09:17] So, if you want money, it's the feelings of security, safety, freedom that you're after.
  所以，如果你想要錢，你追求的是安全感、安全、自由這些感受。

[09:24] If you want to be a YouTuber, right?
  如果你想成為一個YouTuber，對吧？

[09:25] It's the feelings of getting to do what you love and getting paid to do so, reaching people around the world and impacting them.
  那是能夠做你熱愛的事並因此獲得報酬、觸及世界各地的人們並影響他們的感受。

[09:34] So, the fun part is the process of becoming.
  所以，有趣的部分是成為的過程。

[09:36] But the problem is that the majority of the world has been conditioned to go about this process backwards.
  但問題是，世界上大多數人已被制約，以倒退的方式進行這個過程。

[09:43] Which is what keeps us stuck in the lives that we don't love.
  這正是讓我們困在我們不愛的生活中的原因。

[09:46] Most people will think, "Once I have XYZ experience, then I'll be happy, right?
  大多數人會想：「一旦我有了XYZ經歷，我就會快樂，對吧？

[09:52] Then I'll be there."
  那時我就到了。」

[09:52] So, in my example, "Once I have 1 million subscribers, then I'll be happier, and I'll start treating it like a serious business.
  所以，在我的例子中：「一旦我有一百萬訂閱者，我就會更快樂，並且我會開始把它當作一個嚴肅的事業來對待。

[10:00] Until then, it's just a hobby.
  在那之前，它只是個愛好。

[10:03] Right?
  對吧？

[10:03] I hope I can make it.
  我希望我能成功。

[10:06] I hope this video goes viral.
  我希望這支影片能爆紅。

[10:08] I hope people will listen to me."
  我希望人們會聽我的。」

[10:08] This is what separates the successful from the rest.
  這就是區分成功者與其他人的關鍵。

[10:11] You have to own it.
  你必須擁有它。

[10:13] Successful people go about it the complete opposite way, right?
  成功人士的做法完全相反，對吧？

[10:15] They say, "I am so happy and excited that I will have 1 million subscribers."
  他們說：「我非常開心且興奮，我將會有一百萬訂閱者。」

[10:22] I am 100% sure that I'm going to have a 1 million subscribers, and I'm saying that right now.
  我百分之百確定我將會有一百萬訂閱者，而且我現在就這麼說。

[10:26] I am.
  我就是。

[10:28] Which is what will create that experience, right?
  這正是會創造那種體驗的原因，對吧？

[10:31] "I'm ready to do the steps required."
  「我準備好採取必要的步驟。」

[10:33] Completely different energy.
  完全不同的能量。

[10:35] Different beliefs, right?
  不同的信念，對吧？

[10:37] So, the correct order of creation is be, do, have.
  所以，創造的正確順序是「成為、去做、擁有」。

[10:42] Not the other way around.
  不是反過來。

[10:44] It's not have, do, and be, or have, be, and do.
  不是「擁有、去做、成為」，也不是「擁有、成為、去做」。

[10:47] Meaning, you need to first become the person who has the thing that you look for.
  意思是，你必須先成為那個擁有你所追求之物的人。

[10:52] Then you will start doing the actions that will get you there.
  然後你就會開始採取能讓你達成目標的行動。

[10:57] Then you will have the physical experience.
  然後你就會擁有實際的體驗。

[11:01] Not the other way around.
  不是反過來。

[11:03] But we, as a society, have been taught to think, "Once I have external experience, then I will become said person, and then I will do the actions required."
  但我們作為一個社會，被教導去思考：「一旦我有了外在的體驗，我就會成為那個人，然後我就會採取必要的行動。」

[11:12] And it's backwards.
  而且這是反過來的。

[11:14] That's what keeps people stuck.
  這就是讓人們卡住的原因。

[11:18] Part three, how to create a strong self-belief.
  第三部分，如何建立強大的自我信念。

[11:21] At this point, if you're still with me, you should understand why first forming your self-belief is key to manifesting your dreams.
  此時此刻，如果你還跟著我，你應該明白為什麼先建立自我信念是實現夢想的關鍵。

[11:28] Now, let's talk about how to actually do that, and apply a little bit of quantum physics, my favorite, in order to form a self-belief.
  現在，我們來談談如何實際做到這一點，並應用一點我最喜歡的量子物理學，來建立自我信念。

[11:37] We must start by understanding our desires.
  我們必須從理解自己的渴望開始。

[11:40] Why do you want the thing that you seek?
  為什麼你想要你所追尋的東西？

[11:42] Is it for money?
  是為了錢嗎？

[11:43] Is it for status?
  是為了地位嗎？

[11:45] For freedom?
  為了自由嗎？

[11:47] Right?
  對吧？

[11:48] What is the end goal?
  最終目標是什麼？

[11:49] The true end goal.
  真正的終極目標。

[11:50] And by reverse engineering these desires, we can use that to then form the steps that are required to get us into that timeline.
  透過逆向拆解這些渴望，我們可以利用它們來形成所需的步驟，將我們帶入那個時間線。

[11:58] So, if we stick with my content creator analogy, let's start with this statement.
  所以，如果我們沿用我內容創作者的比喻，讓我們從這個陳述開始。

[12:02] I want to be a content creator.
  我想成為一名內容創作者。

[12:03] Great.
  很好。

[12:04] Okay.
  好的。

[12:05] That's a desire of yours.
  那是你的渴望。

[12:06] Most people will stop there.
  大多數人會停在那裡。

[12:08] And then they think it's never going to happen.
  然後他們認為這永遠不會發生。

[12:09] They'll add on to that and they'll say, "I want to be a content
  他們會在此之上補充說：「我想成為一名內容

[12:13] Creator, but it's so saturated.
  創作者，但這個領域太飽和了。

[12:17] And, you know, I don't know how to do it.
  而且，你知道，我不知道該怎麼做。

[12:19] Or I feel like I'm not good enough, right?
  或者我覺得自己不夠好，對吧？

[12:22] So, break down the underlying energetic goal behind that desire.
  所以，拆解那個渴望背後潛在的能量目標。

[12:26] [music]
  [音樂]

[12:26] So, we need to flip that script.
  所以，我們需要翻轉那個劇本。

[12:28] Instead of saying those kinds of things, you need to say something like, "I want to be a content creator to be able to help millions of people around the world to remember who they are and get paid doing what I love, which is making videos."
  與其說那些話，你需要說像這樣的話：「我想成為一名內容創作者，以便能夠幫助全球數百萬人記起他們是誰，並透過做我熱愛的事情——也就是製作影片——來獲得報酬。」

[12:41] Great.
  太好了。

[12:41] Now, we've got more to work with.
  現在，我們有更多可以運用的了。

[12:43] Take the underlying goals, which in this case it's not just about becoming a content creator.
  拿那些潛在的目標來說，在這個情況下，這不僅僅是關於成為一名內容創作者。

[12:45] Why do you want to be a content creator?
  你為什麼想成為一名內容創作者？

[12:49] What are the feelings that you're associating with that?
  你與之關聯的感受是什麼？

[12:51] Financial security, right?
  財務安全，對吧？

[12:53] Helping people.
  幫助他人。

[12:56] Um, sharing your gifts.
  嗯，分享你的天賦。

[13:00] Freedom.
  自由。

[13:00] All of these things.
  所有這些事情。

[13:01] Take those and start thinking about what you can do right now to make that happen.
  拿這些，然後開始思考你現在可以做什麼來實現它。

[13:06] So, for me, it was very simple.
  所以，對我來說，這非常簡單。

[13:06] It was just make videos.
  就是製作影片。

[13:10] Talk to the camera.
  對著鏡頭說話。

[13:13] Stop waiting, 'cause I would, I kept pushing it off.
  別再等待，因為我會一直拖延。

[13:13] I kept
  我一直

[13:14] Like, you know, "Oh, I need to learn a few more things."
  就像，你知道的，「哦，我還需要學更多東西。」

[13:17] Or "Oh, I'm not ready for this."
  或者「哦，我還沒準備好。」

[13:19] Or "Oh, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."
  或者「哦， blah blah blah blah blah blah blah。」

[13:20] All these stories that did not align with the version who was already making videos.
  所有這些故事都與那個已經在製作影片的版本不一致。

[13:24] What did that version say?
  那個版本說了什麼？

[13:27] He simply said, "I want to be a content creator, so I'm going to make videos."
  他只是說：「我想成為內容創作者，所以我打算製作影片。」

[13:31] So simple, right?
  就這麼簡單，對吧？

[13:34] Forget the end result.
  忘記最終結果。

[13:36] What can you do today?
  你今天能做什麼？

[13:38] If I want to help people remember who they are and get paid making videos, I'm going to need to make some videos.
  如果我想幫助人們記住他們是誰，並透過製作影片獲得報酬，我就需要製作一些影片。

[13:42] Now comes the part about understanding the quantum field of infinite potential, my favorite thing to talk about on this channel.
  現在到了理解無限潛能量子場的部分，這是我在這個頻道最喜歡談論的事情。

[13:50] Okay.
  好的。

[13:52] What you want already exists, right?
  你想要的東西已經存在了，對吧？

[13:54] Quantum physics shows us that there are all of these parallel realities happening at the same time.
  量子物理學向我們展示，所有這些平行現實同時發生。

[13:58] [music]
  [音樂]

[14:01] We have just been affirming our current reality every day that we walk around with this identity.
  我們每天帶著這個身份走來走去，只是在肯定我們當前的現實。

[14:05] We show up as this self, so we get the results of this self.
  我們以這個自我出現，所以我們得到這個自我的結果。

[14:10] It's a very particular set of sequence, a very particular sequence of steps, rather.
  這是一套非常特定的序列，更確切地說，是一系列非常特定的步驟。

[14:12] So, you know, when you...
  所以，你知道，當你……

[14:14] Wake up in the morning, you are in a certain state of being that is forming the way that you move about this physical reality.
  早晨醒來時，你處於某種存在狀態，這種狀態正在塑造你在這個物質現實中活動的方式。

[14:22] And your beliefs about what you think is possible, your habits, your routines, your ideas, your thoughts, all of this is going to shape how you show up, and thus what you create.
  而你對自己認為可能之事所抱持的信念、你的習慣、你的例行公事、你的想法、你的思緒，這一切都將塑造你如何呈現自己，進而影響你所創造的事物。

[14:32] Now, if you want to change the results that you're getting, you need to change the input.
  現在，如果你想改變你得到的結果，你就需要改變輸入。

[14:36] This is the law of cause and effect.
  這就是因果法則。

[14:38] Every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause.
  每個因都有其果，每個果都有其因。

[14:41] And what you need to understand is that we live in the effect.
  而你需要明白的是，我們活在果之中。

[14:45] The 3D world is just the end result of the cause, which starts in our mental world.
  三維世界只是因的最終結果，而這個因始於我們的心智世界。

[14:49] The causal plane is shaped by our thoughts, emotions, and beliefs, which form our identity.
  因果層由我們的思想、情緒和信念所塑造，而這些構成了我們的身份認同。

[14:58] So, understand that all potential realities already exist in the field of infinite potential, in the spiritual plane.
  所以，請理解所有潛在的現實早已存在於無限潛能的場域中，存在於靈性層面。

[15:05] Some people call that the 5D, it's the quantum field all around us, the ever-present all possibility that exists that we are just not attuned to.
  有些人稱之為五維，它是我們周圍無所不在的量子場，是始終存在的一切可能性，只是我們尚未調諧到它。

[15:15] Are pulling down potential information through our mental plane.
  正在透過我們的心智層面拉下潛在資訊。

[15:20] This is the causal plane, and it's projecting it forward with our awareness.
  這是因果層，它正透過我們的意識將其投射向前。

[15:25] And that's what creates the physical plane that we perceive.
  而這就是創造出我們所感知的物質層面的原因。

[15:27] That's the effect.
  那就是結果。

[15:29] So, once you grasp this, you realize that the life you want already exists.
  所以，一旦你理解了這一點，你就會意識到你所想要的生活早已存在。

[15:34] And the only thing that's stopping you from getting there are your current set of beliefs.
  而唯一阻止你到達那裡的，就是你目前的一套信念。

[15:39] Because those beliefs shape your identity, and thus shape the way that you show up in reality, and shape the way that you take action.
  因為那些信念塑造了你的身份，進而塑造了你在現實中展現的方式，以及你採取行動的方式。

[15:48] So, in order to access that timeline where you are living your dream life, you simply need to change the identity that you hold.
  所以，為了進入那個你過著夢想生活的時間線，你只需要改變你所持有的身份。

[15:56] Because that version of you, if all potentials are existing right here and now, at the same time, then that version of you who has the thing you want exists.
  因為那個版本的你——如果所有潛能都在此時此地同時存在——那麼那個擁有你想要的東西的版本的你就存在。

[16:05] They just have a very different identity.
  他們只是有一個非常不同的身份。

[16:07] You feel me?
  你懂我的意思嗎？

[16:09] So, how do you do that?
  那麼，你要怎麼做呢？

[16:13] By deciding, right?
  透過決定，對吧？

[16:15] Deciding that it's already yours.
  決定它已經是你的了。

[16:17] And when you start this process, your old stories are going...
  而當你開始這個過程時，你的舊故事將會……

[16:17] To come to the surface and try to convince you otherwise.
  浮出水面，試圖說服你改變想法。

[16:22] It's your job to witness what story is running the show.
  你的任務是看清哪個故事在主導一切。

[16:25] And you need to be able to separate which voices are the old identity, and also which voices are not even mine.
  而且你需要能夠區分哪些聲音是舊有的身份，以及哪些聲音甚至不是我的。

[16:32] And what is the true voice?
  那麼真正的聲音是什麼？

[16:35] What is the true belief that's coming from the core of you?
  什麼是來自你核心的真正信念？

[16:40] Not all these static in the field that are blocking you from seeing what was there all along.
  並非所有這些場域中的干擾都在阻礙你看見一直存在的事物。

[16:46] When you start taking the correct actions, you'll then reach a threshold.
  當你開始採取正確的行動，你將會達到一個臨界點。

[16:51] And once you arrive at that threshold, there's going to be one that you've never been past before.
  一旦你到達那個臨界點，就會有一個你從未超越過的關卡。

[16:55] You always stop right there, and you get scared, and your limiting beliefs will be at their loudest.
  你總是在那裡停下，感到害怕，而你的限制性信念會變得最為喧囂。

[17:01] And if you didn't have this awareness, you're going to just go revert back to your old self.
  如果你沒有這種覺察，你就會直接退回原來的自己。

[17:05] That's when you have to choose between your self-belief or your self-doubt.
  那時你必須在自我信念與自我懷疑之間做出選擇。

[17:11] Are you going to cap yourself, or are you going to allow yourself?
  你是要限制自己，還是允許自己？

[17:15] The more that you choose self-belief,
  你越是選擇自我信念，

[17:18] The inner knowing that it will happen, the inner knowing that you are protected, that you are exactly where you need to be, the stronger it will become.
  內在的知曉它會發生，內在的知曉你受到保護，你正處於你該在的位置，它會變得更加強大。

[17:29] The easier it will be to show up as that new self, despite what everything else around you says.
  以那個新自我出現會變得更容易，無論周圍的一切怎麼說。

[17:33] People are going to doubt you.
  人們會懷疑你。

[17:35] [music]
  [音樂]

[17:35] You can't allow that to pull you back.
  你不能讓那把你拉回去。

[17:37] They're going to call you crazy.
  他們會說你瘋了。

[17:39] They're going to call you delusional.
  他們會說你妄想。

[17:41] Delusion is the solution.
  妄想就是解決方案。

[17:44] Delulu is the solulu, baby.
  Delulu 就是 solulu，寶貝。

[17:44] You know what I'm saying?
  你知道我在說什麼嗎？

[17:46] So, to summarize and to wrap all of this up, you first need to reverse engineer your desires to uncover the emotional state that you're seeking.
  所以，總結並歸納這一切，你首先需要逆向工程你的渴望，以揭示你所尋求的情感狀態。

[17:55] What is the root of your desire?
  你渴望的根源是什麼？

[17:57] It's not the physical experience.
  它不是身體上的體驗。

[17:57] Let that go.
  放下它。

[17:59] Not the end result.
  不是最終結果。

[18:01] Then, start taking the actions that you can do today to achieve that emotional state.
  然後，開始採取你今天能做的行動來達到那種情感狀態。

[18:08] And start moving towards the goal.
  並開始朝著目標前進。

[18:10] You're never going to get there if you don't take the first step.
  如果你不踏出第一步，你永遠無法到達那裡。

[18:13] And then remember that the life you want already exists in the infinite field of potential.
  然後記住，你想要的生活已經存在於無限潛能的領域中。

[18:18] And use that as your anchor.
  並以此作為你的錨點。

[18:20] Of your self-belief that it's going to happen.
  關於你的自信，相信它會發生。

[18:24] And start reprogramming your subconscious beliefs by noticing the stories that arise when you're trying to take action.
  並開始重新編程你的潛意識信念，方法是注意當你試圖採取行動時浮現的故事。

[18:33] Then, simply focus on the process of becoming.
  然後，只需專注於成為的過程。

[18:35] You're going to fall down.
  你會跌倒。

[18:36] You're going to get back up.
  你會重新站起來。

[18:41] The key is how quickly can you get yourself back up?
  關鍵在於你能多快讓自己重新站起來？

[18:44] And before you know it, you will find yourself living in the reality that you once envisioned.
  不知不覺中，你會發現自己正活在你曾經想像的現實中。

[18:48] And that is how you decide that everything is going to work out.
  這就是你如何決定一切都會順利解決。

[18:54] And when you do that, your life will change.
  當你這麼做時，你的生活將會改變。

[18:56] There's so much more that goes into this.
  這背後還有更多內容。

[18:58] This video is just a small piece of a much larger picture.
  這部影片只是一個更大藍圖中的一小部分。

[19:02] And that's exactly why I'm building this channel.
  而這正是我建立這個頻道的原因。

[19:04] So, if you want to dive deeper into all of this and learn more, I recommend checking out the other videos on my channel here and hitting that subscribe button.
  所以，如果你想更深入探討這一切並學到更多，我建議看看我頻道上的其他影片，並按下訂閱按鈕。

[19:12] And if you want to support my work, a simple thumbs up and a comment would really help.
  如果你想要支持我的工作，一個簡單的讚和留言會非常有幫助。

[19:18] Let me know what you thought.
  讓我知道你的想法。

[19:19] If you're looking for one-on-one support and ways that we could work together,
  如果你正在尋找一對一的支援以及我們可以合作的方式，

[19:21] Check the link in the description, and I hope you remember that you are far more powerful than you've been led to believe.
  查看描述中的連結，我希望你記得你遠比你所被引導相信的還要強大。

[19:28] And I'll see you in the next video.
  我們下一支影片見。

[19:29] Oh, and if you're still here, you should check out this video where I talk about how to vibrate so high that you become unrecognizable.
  哦，如果你還在這裡，你應該看看這支影片，我在裡面談論如何振動到如此高的頻率，以至於你變得無法辨認。

[19:35] I'll see you there.
  我們那裡見。
