# 夜間頻尿不是膀胱問題 醫生揭露真正原因

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_q16-IXU8I
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] If you wake up to pee at night, it's not your bladder.
  如果你晚上起夜小便，那不是你的膀胱的问题。

[00:04] It's something completely different.
  这完全是另一回事。

[00:06] How many times did you wake up last night to pee once, twice, more than that?
  昨晚你醒了多少次去小便——一次、两次，还是更多？

[00:11] So many people that get up through the night think that they have a prostate problem or a weak bladder.
  很多夜里起夜的人都以为自己的前列腺有问题或者膀胱虚弱。

[00:16] Well, you're going to learn today it has nothing to do with that.
  好吧，今天你会了解到这和那些毫无关系。

[00:19] And if you get up even once a night, you're going to be extremely happy that you watch this video because I'm going to show you how to fix it very quickly.
  而且，即使你每晚只起夜一次，你也会因为看了这个视频而非常高兴，因为我会教你如何快速解决这个问题。

[00:27] Because the real big problem is not the peeing at night.
  因为真正的大问题不是夜间小便。

[00:31] It's what it does to your sleep.
  而是它对睡眠造成的影响。

[00:33] It literally will destroy your sleep.
  它真的会毁掉你的睡眠。

[00:36] And with poor sleep, that gives you a cascade of a lot of other problems, including affecting your metabolism, okay?
  而睡眠不好会引发一连串其他问题，包括影响你的新陈代谢，明白吗？

[00:43] Your ability to lose weight.
  你的减肥能力。

[00:45] It will raise your cortisol if you're not sleeping.
  如果你不睡觉，它会提高你的皮质醇水平。

[00:49] It'll put you at risk for type 2 diabetes and give you something called insulin resistance, which creates a lot of other issues related to blood sugar.
  它会让你面临2型糖尿病的风险，并导致所谓的胰岛素抵抗，从而引发许多其他与血糖相关的问题。

[00:56] It will increase your risk of high blood pressure, make your arteries more stiff.
  它会增加你患高血压的风险，使你的动脉变得更僵硬。

[01:02] give you more visceral fat because of the cortisol.
  因为皮质醇，它会让你增加更多内脏脂肪。

[01:04] It'll keep you in a hunger mode, wanting to snack through the day.
  它会让你处于饥饿模式，整天想吃零食。

[01:10] Also, not sleeping affects your ability to detoxify your brain.
  此外，睡眠不足会影响你大脑的排毒能力。

[01:15] That's why you wake up with brain fog.
  这就是为什么你醒来时头脑昏沉。

[01:17] I had that really bad.
  我那时情况非常严重。

[01:21] Your mood goes down.
  你的情绪会低落。

[01:21] Anxiety, depression, your cognitive function, focus, memory, concentration, all are affected if you're not sleeping.
  焦虑、抑郁，你的认知功能、专注力、记忆力、注意力，如果你睡眠不足，所有这些都会受到影响。

[01:29] Not to mention low testosterone, and of course, you're going to be tired all day long because you're not sleeping.
  更不用说睾酮水平低，当然，你会因为睡眠不足而整天疲惫不堪。

[01:35] There are cultures where there's people that live well into their 80s and even 90s, and they sleep through the entire night.
  有些文化中，人们能活到八九十岁，而且他们整夜安睡。

[01:41] They're not getting up at all.
  他们根本不会起夜。

[01:43] Yet, in certain countries, especially in the US, one in five men and one in four women get up at least once or twice to urinate every single night, which is crazy.
  然而，在某些国家，尤其是美国，每五个男性和每四个女性中就有一个人每晚至少起夜一两次小便，这太疯狂了。

[01:52] So, aging is not the problem.
  所以，衰老不是问题。

[01:54] There's several other things that I'm going to show you that are the problem.
  还有其他几个问题，我将向你展示。

[01:57] So, the first thing you need to know is there's a hormone involved.
  所以，你需要知道的第一件事是涉及一种激素。

[01:59] Maybe you've never
  也许你从未

[02:02] Heard about this hormone, and I'm not going to get into it too deep, but it's called the anti-diuretic hormone.
  听说过这种激素，我不打算深入探讨，但它被称为抗利尿激素。

[02:10] Now, think about what that means.
  现在，想想这意味着什么。

[02:11] Antidiuretic.
  抗利尿。

[02:11] It means it's anti you urinating excessively, especially through the night.
  它的意思是防止你过度排尿，尤其是在夜间。

[02:17] So, this hormone is super important in the prevention of excessive urination, especially at night.
  所以，这种激素在预防过度排尿方面非常重要，尤其是在夜间。

[02:24] It has everything to do with water balance.
  它与水平衡息息相关。

[02:26] If there's a problem with this hormone, you're going to make more urine, especially at night.
  如果这种激素出现问题，你就会产生更多尿液，尤其是在夜间。

[02:31] The first thing that will affect it is having an imbalance of too much salt and not enough potassium.
  首先会影响它的是盐分过多而钾不足的不平衡。

[02:38] This is very common.
  这非常常见。

[02:38] So, right there, that's going to affect the kidneys.
  所以，就在那里，那会影响肾脏。

[02:41] That's going to create a problem.
  那会造成问题。

[02:42] Your body's going to want to get rid of this excess salt.
  你的身体会想要排出这些多余的盐分。

[02:44] So, it's going to cause more urine to be produced.
  所以，它会导致产生更多尿液。

[02:46] And just so you know, avocados are loaded with potassium.
  而且，让你知道一下，牛油果富含钾。

[02:52] Leafy greens, bigger salads have a lot of potassium.
  绿叶蔬菜、大份沙拉含有大量钾。

[02:54] Next one is blood sugar, which if you're a diabetic, you know that you pee through the night because if there's too
  接下来是血糖，如果你是糖尿病患者，你知道你会在夜间排尿，因为如果血糖过高

[03:03] Much sugar in your blood, the body will get rid of it.
  血液中糖分过多时，身体会将其排出。

[03:06] And so as it goes through the kidney in the bladder, it's going to pull water with it.
  因此，当它经过肾脏进入膀胱时，会带走水分。

[03:11] Typically, if you have a imbalance of salt and potassium and blood sugar issues, you're going to have fluid retention in your legs.
  通常，如果你有盐和钾的不平衡以及血糖问题，你的腿部会出现液体潴留。

[03:22] So, if you were to press into your lower leg or ankle or your foot and it leaves a dent, that means you have fluid retention.
  所以，如果你按压小腿、脚踝或脚部，并且留下一个凹痕，那就意味着你有液体潴留。

[03:31] But when you're no longer standing and you lay horizontal in bed, a lot of that fluid is going to get absorbed back into the blood and it has to go somewhere.
  但当你不再站立，而是平躺在床上时，很多液体会被重新吸收回血液中，并且它必须去往某个地方。

[03:38] It's going to go out through the kidneys.
  它会通过肾脏排出。

[03:42] So, if you have fluid retention, suspect these two problems right here.
  所以，如果你有液体潴留，请怀疑这两个问题。

[03:47] Some really key nutrients that are involved with bladder control are vitamin B1 and magnesium.
  一些与膀胱控制相关的关键营养素是维生素B1和镁。

[03:50] B1 has everything to do with the part of the nervous system that controls especially the bladder.
  B1与神经系统控制膀胱的部分密切相关。

[03:58] But in order for B1 to work, it needs magnesium.
  但为了让B1发挥作用，它需要镁。

[04:00] So these two.
  所以是这两种。

[04:04] Are really important, especially if you urinate in the middle of the night and not a lot of urine comes out.
  这真的很重要，尤其是如果你在半夜排尿且尿量不多的时候。

[04:13] Or anything that's related to neurogenic or neurological, think B1 and magnesium.
  或者任何与神经源性或神经系统相关的问题，考虑维生素B1和镁。

[04:19] Other things that mess with this hormone would be too much caffeine.
  其他干扰这种激素的东西是过量的咖啡因。

[04:23] This is why it's important just to have like a small amount of caffeine in the morning.
  这就是为什么早上只摄入少量咖啡因很重要。

[04:27] Don't overdo it because this can act as a diuretic.
  不要过量，因为这会起到利尿剂的作用。

[04:29] Not just from coffee, but from tea as well.
  不仅来自咖啡，也来自茶。

[04:32] And even chocolate has some stimulants in there that can cause a diuretic effect.
  甚至巧克力中也含有一些兴奋剂，可能导致利尿效果。

[04:40] Sugar and starch, of course, are going to contribute to this insulin resistance.
  当然，糖和淀粉会加剧这种胰岛素抵抗。

[04:44] And this is a really big culprit because this is going to raise the glucose in the blood and the body is going to have to get rid of it.
  这是一个很大的罪魁祸首，因为这会升高血糖，而身体必须将其排出。

[04:50] It gets rid of it fast with the help of insulin, but as it leaves, it pulls water.
  它在胰岛素的帮助下快速排出，但在排出时会带走水分。

[04:58] So, if you're doing sugar or starch, especially in the evening, you're going to have to pee at night several times.
  所以，如果你摄入糖或淀粉，尤其是在晚上，你晚上会需要排尿好几次。

[05:03] Excess protein.
  过量的蛋白质。

[05:05] Consume too much protein, one of the byproducts is urea.
  摄入过多蛋白质，其副产品之一是尿素。

[05:10] And your body's going to get rid of urea by releasing more urine.
  你的身体会通过排出更多尿液来清除尿素。

[05:16] So, if you're having a huge protein supper, whatever, suspect you might need to get up because of the excess protein turning into urea.
  所以，如果你吃了一顿高蛋白晚餐之类的，可能会因为多余的蛋白质转化为尿素而需要起夜。

[05:25] This is why I recommend having most of your protein as your first meal, maybe at lunch, and having a smaller amount of protein for dinner if you're getting up or having a problem sleeping.
  这就是为什么我建议把大部分蛋白质放在第一餐，比如午餐，而晚餐则摄入少量蛋白质，如果你有起夜或睡眠问题的话。

[05:37] But the biggest trigger for throwing off this hormone is this right here, alcohol.
  但破坏这种激素的最大诱因就是这个——酒精。

[05:42] Boy, if you want to get up and pee, just drink alcohol before bed.
  天哪，如果你想起夜小便，睡前喝酒就行了。

[05:47] That's one of the biggest triggers.
  这是最大的诱因之一。

[05:49] When's the worst time to drink fluids?
  什么时候喝水最糟糕？

[05:52] Well, the answer to that is later at night.
  嗯，答案是深夜。

[05:55] Anytime before three hours of you going to bed is a very bad idea.
  在你上床睡觉前三小时内喝水是个非常糟糕的主意。

[06:01] A lot of people, including me, are not thirsty in the first part of the day, but a lot more.
  很多人，包括我自己，在一天的前半段并不口渴，但后半段却更渴。

[06:06] Thirsty in the evening.
  晚上口渴。

[06:09] And I used to drink a ton of water at night until I learned that this is not dehydration.
  我以前晚上会喝很多水，直到我了解到这不是脱水。

[06:14] It's a survival mechanism to cause you to have enough fluid because you're not going to be drinking for the next 12 hours.
  这是一种生存机制，让你有足够的液体，因为接下来12小时你不会喝水。

[06:25] What's worse than that is snacking on carbohydrates and starches or salty things snacking.
  比这更糟的是吃碳水化合物、淀粉或咸味零食。

[06:33] You'll get really thirsty and drink a lot of fluid.
  你会非常口渴，喝很多液体。

[06:35] Oh my gosh, you're going to be up all night urinating because also the sugar and the starch are going to deplete your potassium even more.
  哦天哪，你会整晚起来排尿，因为糖和淀粉还会进一步消耗你的钾。

[06:45] It's not just what you drink, it's what you're eating.
  这不仅关乎你喝什么，还关乎你吃什么。

[06:47] Now, think about this.
  现在，想想这个。

[06:50] Your kidneys filter 170 liters of fluid all day long.
  你的肾脏一整天过滤170升液体。

[06:55] Okay?
  好吗？

[06:57] They're filtering all this liquid, but only getting rid of between 1.5 and 2 L of fluid.
  它们过滤所有这些液体，但只排出1.5到2升液体。

[07:03] So, now let's talk about how to turn this thing around.
  那么，现在我们来谈谈如何扭转这种情况。

[07:05] I've already covered a lot of these things, but let's
  我已经涵盖了很多这些内容，但让我们

[07:07] Just go through the list.
  只需浏览列表。

[07:09] Avoid all alcohol, okay, at night.
  晚上避免所有酒精，好吗？

[07:12] Right there.
  就在那里。

[07:12] That's going to make a huge change.
  那将带来巨大的改变。

[07:14] If you have any challenges of getting off alcohol, I'm going to put a link down below for a video for you to watch.
  如果你在戒酒方面有任何困难，我会在下面放一个视频链接供你观看。

[07:19] Okay?
  好吗？

[07:19] No fluids 3 hours before bed.
  睡前3小时不摄入液体。

[07:24] So, I get a lot of fluid in the first part of the day and also up until dinner time.
  所以，我在一天的前半段以及直到晚餐时间摄入大量液体。

[07:32] You don't want to have salty things right before bed.
  你不应该在临睡前吃咸的东西。

[07:35] You don't want to consume any snacks at night.
  你不应该在晚上吃任何零食。

[07:38] That is a killer for most people because it's going to create insulin resistance.
  这对大多数人来说是致命的问题，因为它会导致胰岛素抵抗。

[07:42] In fact, out of all the things you can do, the snacking at night is the absolute worst thing, especially if you get up even one time a night.
  事实上，在所有你能做的事情中，晚上吃零食绝对是最糟糕的，尤其是如果你晚上甚至起夜一次。

[07:52] If you have too much sodium and not enough potassium, this is very common.
  如果你摄入过多的钠而钾不足，这是非常常见的。

[07:57] The kidneys will not respond to that hormone like they should anymore.
  肾脏将不再像应该的那样对那种激素做出反应。

[08:02] And so one thing that I recommend is start increasing higher potassium foods, avocados, or even take
  所以我建议的一件事是开始增加高钾食物，比如牛油果，或者甚至服用

[08:07] A high potassium electrolyte in the early part of the day, not at night.
  在一天中的早期摄入高钾电解质，而不是在晚上。

[08:12] So this is one more thing that I've been successful with in helping with this problem.
  所以这是我在帮助解决这个问题上又一件成功的事情。

[08:16] Also, just helping people stop drinking too much caffeine.
  另外，就是帮助人们停止摄入过多的咖啡因。

[08:21] And it's amazing how many people drink coffee all day long and they just need to cut down the caffeine because the diuretic is just pushing the fluid out.
  令人惊讶的是，有多少人整天喝咖啡，他们只需要减少咖啡因的摄入，因为利尿剂正在把液体排出去。

[08:30] I don't want to beat a dead horse, but no snacking.
  我不想老调重弹，但不要吃零食。

[08:33] Also, keep your carbs lower.
  另外，保持低碳水化合物摄入。

[08:36] Okay?
  好吗？

[08:36] If you reduce your carbs and your sugar, then there won't be any reason to actually cause the water to go out.
  如果你减少碳水化合物和糖的摄入，那么就没有任何理由会导致水分排出。

[08:42] You have to realize that water follows sugar.
  你必须意识到水是跟着糖走的。

[08:45] Okay?
  好吗？

[08:45] So, if there's more sugar, it's going to follow it and it's going to go out through the urine and all of this causes insulin resistance.
  所以，如果有更多的糖，水就会跟着它，并通过尿液排出，而这一切都会导致胰岛素抵抗。

[08:53] And then this other point of no large protein meals.
  然后还有另一点，不要吃大量蛋白质的餐食。

[08:55] Be careful at night of doing too much protein.
  晚上要小心不要摄入过多蛋白质。

[08:59] It's just going to cause you to urinate too much.
  这只会导致你排尿过多。

[09:03] And if you have the situation where you have to pee really bad and only a little bit comes out and I'm like, what's going on?
  如果你遇到这种情况，就是非常想小便，但只出来一点点，我就会想，这是怎么回事？

[09:06] Well,
  嗯，

[09:09] That's a neurological thing.
  这是一个神经方面的问题。

[09:12] So, more B1 and whatever it says to take on the directions, I would multiply it by four because you need a higher amount.
  所以，更多的B1以及说明书上建议的用量，我会乘以四，因为你需要更高的剂量。

[09:18] You need a therapeutic dosage of B1.
  你需要治疗剂量的B1。

[09:21] Also, add magnesium glycinate and more potassium.
  另外，添加甘氨酸镁和更多的钾。

[09:26] Now, I promise you, if you apply what I just showed you, you are going to sleep through the night.
  现在，我向你保证，如果你应用我刚才展示的方法，你将能整夜安睡。

[09:29] And I want you to come back and comment down below.
  我希望你回来并在下方评论。

[09:33] So, it'll give other people hope that it really does work.
  这样会给其他人带来希望，证明它确实有效。

[09:34] But before you click away, I want you to do this right now.
  但在你点击离开之前，我希望你现在就做这件事。

[09:36] I created a one-page download that you can print out that actually covers my daily routine in a checklist.
  我创建了一个一页的下载文件，你可以打印出来，它实际上以清单形式涵盖了我的日常安排。

[09:43] It took me a long time to figure it out, but it's very, very simple.
  我花了很长时间才弄明白，但它非常简单。

[09:46] I put a link down below.
  我在下面放了一个链接。

[09:49] You can click it.
  你可以点击它。

[09:49] There's no cost.
  没有费用。

[09:51] Print it out, put it on your refrigerator, okay?
  打印出来，贴在冰箱上，好吗？

[09:53] And just follow it.
  然后照着做就行。

[09:55] And after you do that, because insulin resistance is at the root cause of this problem, I want you to get all the details on how to fix that.
  在你做完那之后，因为胰岛素抵抗是这个问题的根本原因，我希望你获取所有关于如何解决它的详细信息。

[10:03] So, I put a video up that shows you how to correct insulin resistance.
  所以，我上传了一个视频，展示如何纠正胰岛素抵抗。

[10:08] It's right here.
  它就在这里。

[10:08] Watch it right now.
  现在就观看。
