# Blender零基础入门教程03【基础篇】EP1.2 让手听话

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jesHkbM8gXc
Translation: zh-CN

[00:03] Hello everyone, whether you have 3D base or not, it's normal to have a new software that you just started to use.
  大家好，无论你有没有3D基础，刚开始使用一个新软件都是正常的。

[00:09] It's okay, we start from controlling your hands, how to control the model, how to control the viewing angle, how to switch the view, let our hands listen first.
  没关系，我们从控制你的手开始，如何控制模型，如何控制视角，如何切换视图，先让我们的手听使唤。

[00:17] This is the main content and time loop of this class, let's start now.
  这是本节课的主要内容和时间循环，我们现在开始。

[00:21] After opening Blender, there will be a first-time interface like this, you can click on the new file here.
  打开Blender之后，会有第一次的界面是这样的，你可以在这里点击新建文件。

[00:27] Or there is a file that you recently opened, you can open your old file.
  或者有一个文件是你最近打开的，你可以打开你以前的文件。

[00:32] You can also ignore the blank space next to the click, it will disappear.
  你也可以点击旁边的空白处忽略它，它就会消失。

[00:36] OK, this is the main interface of Blender, it looks like a lot of secrets, right?
  好的，这就是Blender的主界面了，看起来有很多的秘密，对吧？

[00:40] Don't panic, just treat yourself as a little white, because you are a little white yourself.
  不要慌，你就把自己当成一个小萌新，因为你本身就是个小萌新。

[00:44] Don't be afraid, just explore this software with your instinct.
  不要害怕，就凭着你的直觉去探索这个软件。

[00:48] What is the instinctive exploration?
  什么是凭直觉探索呢？

[00:51] It's when you start from the blind spot.
  就是你从盲区开始。

[00:51] For example, you can see that this side is obviously the menu, right?
  比如说，你看到这边很明显是菜单，对吧？

[00:51] All the software, a CLIPS software menu is here.
  所有的软件，一个CLIPS软件的菜单都在这里。

[00:58] And then here is like a label, it seems to be a different use scenario.
  然后这边又像是一个标签，好像是不同的使用场景。

[01:02] You know these, I'll talk about it later.
  这些你都知道了，我后面再说。

[01:04] Let's go back to the first default label, which is the layout label.
  让我们回到第一个默认标签，即布局标签。

[01:07] The largest one in the middle is your work area.
  中间最大的那个是你的工作区。

[01:10] And then on the left is the tool that controls your model and space.
  然后左边是控制你的模型和空间的工具。

[01:14] The work area is where you build the scene.
  工作区是你构建场景的地方。

[01:16] And then there is a scene collection on the right side, which shows what you have in the scene.
  然后右边有一个场景集合，显示你在场景中拥有的内容。

[01:20] There is a camera, a cube, and a light.
  有一个摄像机、一个立方体和一个灯光。

[01:23] What does the row of numbers mean?
  那一排数字是什么意思？

[01:23] We can put the mouse on the dividing line, it will show a double arrow.
  我们可以把鼠标放在分隔线上，它会显示一个双箭头。

[01:29] At this time, you can pull it up, you see?
  这时，你可以把它往上拉，看到了吗？

[01:31] This is a time axis, which is obviously used for animation later.
  这是一个时间轴，显然是用于后续的动画制作。

[01:34] Okay, let's pull it back first, I don't care.
  好的，我们先把它拉回来，我不在乎。

[01:36] The right one is the attribute bar, which is when you are using different tools, it will display different parameters and settings.
  右边是属性栏，当你使用不同的工具时，它会显示不同的参数和设置。

[01:42] As for what these parameters mean, how to use them, the cases will be covered later.
  至于这些参数的含义，如何使用它们，稍后会通过案例进行讲解。

[01:46] In Blender, you can create a new file at any time, and there will be a scene like this.
  在Blender中，你可以随时创建一个新文件，并且会有一个这样的场景。

[01:50] There are three things, a cube, a light, and a camera.
  有三样东西：一个立方体、一个灯光和一个摄像机。

[01:53] Many people will ignore this setting, but I think the Blender setting is very wonderful.
  很多人会忽略这个设置，但我认为Blender的设置非常棒。

[01:57] It actually reminds you what the basics of 3D design are.
  它实际上提醒你3D设计的基础是什么。

[02:01] In fact, no matter how complicated the model and how big the scene are, they are all composed of these three basic elements.
  事实上，无论模型多么复杂，场景多么宏大，它们都由这三个基本元素组成。

[02:07] That is, the model, the light, and the camera.
  也就是说，模型、灯光和相机。

[02:09] Our learning also starts from the basics, to gradually accumulate your abilities and confidence.
  我们的学习也是从基础开始，逐步积累你的能力和信心。

[02:14] The basics are simple and pleasant, and you need to practice them repeatedly.
  基础是简单愉快的，需要反复练习。

[02:19] Okay, now we pick up the mouse and start to learn how to use this software.
  好的，现在我们拿起鼠标，开始学习如何使用这个软件。

[02:23] Okay, let's start with how to control the view and the view angle.
  好的，我们先从如何控制视图和视角开始。

[02:27] Everyone, pay attention, I put an X key in the lower left corner of this interface to display the operation of my keyboard and mouse.
  大家注意，我在界面的左下角放了一个X键来显示我的键盘和鼠标的操作。

[02:32] When you just enter Blender, you will find that you click on these objects and it doesn't respond, right?
  你刚进入Blender的时候，你会发现你点击这些物体它没有反应，对吧？

[02:37] Okay, two basic operations.
  好的，两个基本操作。

[02:38] The first one is to press the middle button of the mouse, you can observe the space of 3D.
  第一个是按下鼠标中间的按钮，你可以观察3D空间。

[02:42] Then press Shift and the middle of the mouse, you can move the 3D space.
  然后按下Shift键和鼠标中间，你可以移动3D空间。

[02:46] The scroll wheel in the middle of the mouse can be moved to the space.
  鼠标中间的滚轮可以移动到空间。

[02:50] If you don't have a mouse in the middle, you can click on this little hand, it can also move the space.
  如果没有鼠标中间的滚轮，你可以点击这个小手，它也可以移动空间。

[02:55] The view angle can be clicked on this little wheel, shaking like this, and the effect of shaking in the middle of the mouse is the same.
  视角可以通过点击这个小轮子，像这样晃动，和鼠标中间晃动的效果是一样的。

[03:01] I just said that the scroll wheel is a zoom map, you can click on the mouse on the magnifier, it is also a function of a zoom map.
  我刚才说滚轮是缩放地图，你可以点击鼠标上的放大镜，它也是一个缩放地图的功能。

[03:08] What does the camera on the lower left hand mean?
  左下角的摄像头是什么意思？

[03:12] Click it, it will enter a camera view, click it again, it will exit.
  点击它，它将进入相机视图，再次点击它，它将退出。

[03:15] Camera view is the way the camera sees, which is the way you render it.
  相机视图是相机看到的方式，也是你渲染它的方式。

[03:19] Click the button below, it will enter a zoom map, click it again, it will return to the zoom map.
  点击下面的按钮，它将进入一个缩放地图，再次点击它，它将返回到缩放地图。

[03:25] What we just talked about is the control of the view and the view angle.
  我们刚才谈论的是视图和视角控制。

[03:29] Next, we will talk about how to control this model.
  接下来，我们将讨论如何控制这个模型。

[03:31] First of all, this little round dot is called a scroll wheel, it is for positioning.
  首先，这个小圆点叫做滚轮，它是用于定位的。

[03:34] I will continue to talk about how to use it when we use it later.
  稍后使用时，我将继续讨论如何使用它。

[03:36] You just need to know this concept first.
  你只需要先了解这个概念。

[03:38] This button is a moving tool, click it, it will appear three arrows, the blue one is the Z axis, the green one is the Y axis, the red one is the X axis.
  这个按钮是一个移动工具，点击它，会出现三个箭头，蓝色的是Z轴，绿色的是Y轴，红色的是X轴。

[03:46] You can take a look at it yourself.
  你可以自己看一下。

[03:48] You have to click this square under this moving tool to see these three axes.
  你必须点击这个移动工具下方的这个方块才能看到这三个轴。

[03:52] Then this is a rotating tool, you click it, it will appear a rotating ball, and then you can press this ball and then you can rotate.
  然后这是一个旋转工具，你点击它，会出现一个旋转球，然后你可以按住这个球然后进行旋转。

[03:58] It also has red, green, blue, three circles, representing the three rotating axes of the X, Y, and Z of the object itself.
  它还有红色、绿色、蓝色三个圆圈，代表物体本身的X、Y、Z三个旋转轴。

[04:04] Then the bottom one is a zoom, you see, drag the green one, it is zoomed in the Y direction, and then the blue one is in the Z axis, and the red one is in the X axis.
  然后最下面的是缩放，你看，拖动绿色的，它在Y方向上缩放，然后蓝色的是在Z轴上，红色的是在X轴上。

[04:15] Some people will say that you click this to see if it is really good.
  有些人会说你点击这个看看它是否真的好。

[04:15] Is there any quick way?
  有什么快速的方法吗？

[04:19] Ok, let's go back to this selection tool, let's delete this first, delete a model, how to do it?
  好的，我们回到这个选择工具，我们先删除这个，删除一个模型，怎么做？

[04:23] You can just press the delete key on the keyboard, ok, control Z, withdraw.
  你只需要按下键盘上的删除键，好的，Ctrl+Z，撤销。

[04:26] There is another way, just press the X key on the keyboard, which is also deleted, you see a selection box appears, click delete, it will be deleted.
  还有一种方法，只需按下键盘上的X键，也可以删除，你看到一个选择框出现，点击删除，它就会被删除。

[04:33] How to create a new object?
  如何创建一个新对象？

[04:33] You can press Shift + A, it will drop a menu, and then you can directly click the grid, and then there are a lot of default objects here.
  你可以按Shift+A，它会弹出一个菜单，然后你可以直接点击网格，然后这里有很多默认对象。

[04:40] Let's create a new object, it will appear at the intersection, which is where the cursor is located.
  我们创建一个新对象，它会出现在交叉点，也就是光标所在的位置。

[04:45] Then we create a monkey head, this monkey head looks a bit ugly, but it is a model of Blender.
  然后我们创建一个猴头，这个猴头看起来有点丑，但它是Blender的一个模型。

[04:51] Ok, click the mobile tool, pull it up a bit, pull the blue button in the Z direction.
  好的，点击移动工具，向上拉一点，在Z方向上拉动蓝色按钮。

[04:56] Some of you may have found that this kind of click-and-click operation is actually very low-flying.
  你们中的一些人可能已经发现这种点击操作实际上非常低效。

[05:01] So in Blender, we often use the shortcut keys to operate the model.
  所以在Blender中，我们经常使用快捷键来操作模型。

[05:05] Let's go back to the selection tool.
  我们回到选择工具。

[05:07] Ok, let's select the monkey head first, the move monkey head is the shortcut key, it is G.
  好的，我们先选择猴头，移动猴头的快捷键是G。

[05:11] After pressing G, your model will follow your mouse, and then you can move it to any position you want to move.
  按下G后，你的模型会跟着你的鼠标，然后你可以把它移动到任何你想移动的位置。

[05:17] Ok, press the mouse, it is fixed.
  好的，按下鼠标，它就固定了。

[05:20] Ok, you press G again, it can move again, and then move here, press the mouse, it will stop.
  好的，你再按一下G，它就可以再次移动，然后移动到这里，按下鼠标，它就会停止。

[05:25] When you press G to move, you press X, it will move along X, press Y, it will move along Y, press Z, it will move along Z.
  当你按下G移动时，你按下X，它会沿着X移动，按下Y，它会沿着Y移动，按下Z，它会沿着Z移动。

[05:35] Ok, just now we talked about pressing G to move, then what to press to enter the search mode?
  好的，刚才我们讲了按下G来移动，那么要进入搜索模式按什么呢？

[05:40] Press S, it will automatically enter the search mode, at this time the mobile mouse can zoom in and out, and then press G again, it can fix its shape.
  按下S，它会自动进入搜索模式，这时移动鼠标可以进行缩放，然后再按一下G，它就可以固定形状。

[05:48] Just now we talked about pressing S to enter the search mode, and the exit search mode is also the mouse right click.
  刚才我们讲了按下S进入搜索模式，退出搜索模式也是鼠标右键。

[05:52] In the search mode, you can limit the search in one direction by pressing X, Y, Z.
  在搜索模式下，你可以通过按下X、Y、Z来限制在某一个方向上搜索。

[05:57] For example, I just pressed Y, it only searches in the Y direction.
  比如，我刚才按了Y，它就只在Y方向上搜索。

[06:01] Ok, just now we talked about moving and searching, and there is also a rotation, the rotation shortcut key is R.
  好的，刚才我们讲了移动和搜索，还有一个旋转，旋转的快捷键是R。

[06:07] After pressing R, it will rotate in the direction of the default vertical cloud view.
  按下R之后，它会朝着默认的竖直云视图方向旋转。

[06:11] You can try it, turn around and try it.
  你可以试试，转一圈试试。

[06:14] If I want it to rotate in a certain axis, it's the same as before, press R to enter a rotation state, press X again, it will rotate in the X axis.
  如果我想让它在某个轴上旋转，和刚才一样，按下R进入旋转状态，再按下X，它就会在X轴上旋转。

[06:24] Press Y, it will rotate in the Y axis, Z is the Z axis, and right click to exit the rotation mode.
  按Y，它会在Y轴旋转，Z是Z轴，然后右键单击退出旋转模式。

[06:31] Ok, let's rotate R, X, and then G to the side, then we zoom in S.
  好的，我们旋转R，X，然后G到旁边，然后我们放大S。

[06:39] In Blender, press Alt + S to cancel the search, Alt + R to cancel the rotation, and Alt + G to return to the original position.
  在Blender中，按Alt + S取消搜索，Alt + R取消旋转，Alt + G返回到原始位置。

[06:48] It is the position when it first appeared.
  这是它首次出现时的位置。

[06:51] Ok, after talking about the move, rotate, and search, there is another button here.
  好的，在谈论移动、旋转和搜索之后，这里还有另一个按钮。

[06:56] What is this?
  这是什么？

[06:56] You will find that it is three together, but I use it less because it is easy to pull it wrong after you open it.
  你会发现它们是三个在一起的，但我很少使用它，因为它打开后很容易拉错。

[07:05] Ok, let's go back to the select mode, Alt + R, Alt + G, Alt + S, and return it to the original position.
  好的，让我们回到选择模式，Alt + R，Alt + G，Alt + S，并将其返回到原始位置。

[07:10] It is to cancel the change just now.
  这是取消刚才的更改。

[07:13] So how to hide a object?
  那么如何隐藏一个对象呢？

[07:13] You can select this object first, and then press the shortcut H to hide the object.
  你可以先选择这个对象，然后按快捷键H来隐藏对象。

[07:19] If you pay attention to the observation, you can see that the small eye next to the scene will be automatically hidden.
  如果你仔细观察，你会发现场景旁边的小眼睛会自动隐藏。

[07:25] If you click on this small eye again, it will be displayed.
  如果再次点击这个小眼睛，它就会显示出来。

[07:28] The shortcut is Alt + H.
  快捷键是Alt+H。

[07:31] There is another shortcut called Shift + H, it hides the object you did not select.
  还有一个快捷键叫做Shift+H，它可以隐藏你未选中的物体。

[07:36] After clicking Shift + H, except for the back of your choice, all other objects are hidden.
  点击Shift+H后，除了你选择的那个背景，其他所有物体都会被隐藏。

[07:40] Click Alt + H again, and all the cameras, lights, and objects are all out.
  再次点击Alt+H，所有的摄像机、灯光和物体都会显示出来。

[07:44] You can judge whether the object is hidden by the small eye in the scene.
  你可以通过场景中的小眼睛来判断物体是否被隐藏。

[07:48] Ok, let's see how to copy an object.
  好的，我们来看看如何复制一个物体。

[07:51] Let's select the object we want to copy first, such as this back.
  我们先选择想要复制的物体，比如这个背景。

[07:54] The shortcut is Shift + D, it is to move and copy.
  快捷键是Shift+D，它是用来移动和复制的。

[08:02] In Blender, the Shift + D is to move and copy.
  在Blender中，Shift+D是用来移动和复制的。

[08:07] For example, I will use Shift + D first.
  举个例子，我先用Shift+D。

[08:10] If you right click and cancel, you will only cancel the part of the object you moved.
  如果你右键点击取消，你只会取消移动物体的那一部分。

[08:14] It has actually been copied, and I will pull it out.
  它实际上已经被复制了，我把它拉出来。

[08:16] You see, it has two repeated back.
  你看，它有两个重复的背景。

[08:18] Ok, let's copy a few more in Shift + D.
  好的，我们用Shift+D再复制几个。

[08:21] Next, let's talk about the selection tool.
  接下来，我们来谈谈选择工具。

[08:24] The selection tool is the first one in the tool bar on the left.
  选择工具是左侧工具栏中的第一个。

[08:27] It looks like this.
  它看起来是这样的。

[08:29] After clicking it, you can choose a frame.
  点击它之后，你可以选择一个框。

[08:31] You can pull the arrow like this, and all the objects will be selected.
  你可以像这样拉动箭头，所有对象都会被选中。

[08:35] When we open Blender, the default tool is the frame selection tool.
  当我们打开Blender时，默认的工具是框选工具。

[08:38] But the disadvantage of the frame selection tool is that it can only select and cannot move.
  但是框选工具的缺点是它只能选择，不能移动。

[08:41] But this is also its advantage, it prevents you from being out of action.
  但这也是它的优点，它能防止你脱离操作。

[08:44] You can long-press the frame selection tool, it will pop up a selection box.
  你可以长按框选工具，它会弹出一个选择框。

[08:48] Then you can choose the first adjustment tool.
  然后你可以选择第一个调整工具。

[08:50] What's the advantage of the adjustment tool?
  调整工具的优点是什么？

[08:52] It is a single object that can be moved at will.
  它是一个可以随意移动的单个对象。

[08:55] Ok, let's control + z to destroy it.
  好的，我们按Ctrl+Z来撤销它。

[08:57] Ok, we long-press the adjustment tool.
  好的，我们长按调整工具。

[08:59] There is also a selection tool in the menu.
  菜单里还有一个选择工具。

[09:01] What is its function?
  它的功能是什么？

[09:03] It is actually your mouse button C.
  它实际上是你的鼠标C键。

[09:05] You can select where you want to go.
  你可以选择你想去的地方。

[09:08] This is a selection tool that you often use when you are making some modeling.
  这是一个你在进行一些建模时经常使用的选择工具。

[09:13] There is also a lock tool here.
  这里还有一个锁定工具。

[09:15] It's the same as the PS and other software.
  它和PS及其他软件一样。

[09:18] It's a lock tool.
  它是一个锁定工具。

[09:20] You can control it by yourself.
  你可以自己控制它。

[09:22] Ok, that's all about the selection tool.
  好的，关于选择工具就到这里。

[09:24] Next, let's talk about how to switch the view.
  接下来，我们来谈谈如何切换视图。

[09:26] At the beginning, we learned how to use the middle mouse button to change the view.
  一开始，我们学习了如何使用鼠标中键来改变视图。

[09:31] How to use shift + middle mouse button to smooth the view.
  如何使用shift +鼠标中键平滑视图。

[09:34] But this is actually very difficult to help us locate the position of our model.
  但这实际上很难帮助我们定位模型的位置。

[09:38] So sometimes we need to switch to the formal view, the test view, and the top view to help us locate it.
  所以有时我们需要切换到正式视图、测试视图和俯视图来帮助我们定位。

[09:43] For example, I want to move the back of the mouse to the tip of the mouse.
  例如，我想将鼠标的后部移到鼠标的尖端。

[09:46] If you use your hand to move it, it will be easy to move it to the wrong position.
  如果用手移动它，很容易将其移到错误的位置。

[09:49] Like this.
  像这样。

[09:50] It's not in this position.
  它不在这个位置。

[09:52] So you can click on the X on the navigation.
  所以你可以点击导航上的X。

[09:54] It will switch to the right view.
  它将切换到正确的视图。

[09:56] It will be much better.
  会好很多。

[09:58] Z is a top view.
  Z是俯视图。

[10:00] Click Y, it's a back view.
  点击Y，是后视图。

[10:02] It's in the direction of Y.
  它在Y的方向上。

[10:04] It shows you this.
  它向你展示这个。

[10:06] Ok, let me tell you how to see the three-dimensional space.
  好的，我来告诉你如何查看三维空间。

[10:09] Some of you may not know how to see the three-dimensional space.
  你们中的一些人可能不知道如何查看三维空间。

[10:12] Let's turn the back of the mouse over first.
  我们先将鼠标的后部翻过来。

[10:14] Use the head to face us.
  让头部朝向我们。

[10:16] It's the default direction.
  这是默认方向。

[10:18] The red one is the X axis.
  红色的轴是X轴。

[10:20] The green one is the Y axis.
  绿色的轴是Y轴。

[10:22] -Y is the direction the back of the mouse faces.
  -Y是鼠标后部朝向的方向。

[10:25] The top is the vertical Z and the bottom is the negative Z.
  顶部是垂直的Z轴，底部是负Z轴。

[10:27] After you get this picture, you can get the direction of the wheel.
  得到这个图像后，你就可以得到轮子的方向。

[10:31] For example, X is the direction seen from the right.
  例如，X是从右边看到的方向。

[10:33] -X is the direction of the left view seen from the left.
  -X是从左边看到的左视图方向。

[10:36] But if you have a digital keyboard, a small keyboard,
  但是如果你有一个数字键盘，一个小键盘，

[10:40] you have a more convenient way to switch the view.
  你有一个更方便的方式来切换视图。

[10:43] Click the 1 key on the digital keyboard to switch to the front view.
  在数字键盘上按1键切换到前视图。

[10:46] 3 is the right view.
  3是右视图。

[10:48] 7 is the top view.
  7是俯视图。

[10:50] 9 is the bottom view.
  9是仰视图。

[10:52] For example, if you are in the front view, press 9 to change it to the bottom view.
  例如，如果你在前视图，按9将其更改为仰视图。

[10:55] If you are in the front view, press 9 to change it to the back view.
  如果你在前视图，按9将其更改为后视图。

[10:59] 3 is the right view.
  3是右视图。

[11:01] 9 is the left view.
  9是左视图。

[11:03] What does 2468 mean?
  2468是什么意思？

[11:05] 2468 is the direction of the top, bottom, left and right.
  2468是上、下、左、右的方向。

[11:07] It's a micro-key.
  这是一个微型键。

[11:09] It turns 15 degrees every time you press it.
  每次按下它都会旋转15度。

[11:11] If you press 2, it turns 15 degrees down.
  如果你按2，它会向下旋转15度。

[11:13] If you press 4, it turns 15 degrees left.
  如果你按4，它会向左旋转15度。

[11:15] You can try it yourself.
  你可以自己试试。

[11:17] Number 5 is the shortcut to switch between the front view and the back view.
  数字5是切换前视图和后视图的快捷键。

[11:21] It's the same as the button here.
  它和这里的按钮一样。

[11:23] Click it once and it switches.
  点击一次它就会切换。

[11:25] Number 0 is the camera view.
  数字0是相机视图。

[11:27] Click it again and it will exit the camera view.
  再次点击它将退出相机视图。

[11:29] There is also a small button.
  还有一个小按钮。

[11:31] Click the back of the camera and it will move to you.
  点击摄像机背面，它就会移到你这里。

[11:33] It's convenient for you to observe.
  方便你观察。

[11:35] This is often used in many complicated scenes.
  这在很多复杂的场景中经常用到。

[11:38] For example, I move the camera to this side or the other side.
  例如，我把摄像机移到这一边或那一边的。

[11:42] When I want to quickly preview a model, I can choose it and click the small button.
  当我想要快速预览模型时，我可以选择它并点击小按钮。

[11:48] It will move to you.
  它就会移到你这里。

[11:50] Many laptops do not have a digital keyboard.
  很多笔记本电脑没有数字键盘。

[11:53] You can find how to make the top row of the keyboard into a small keyboard in Blender.
  你可以在Blender中找到如何将键盘的顶行变成一个小键盘的方法。

[11:59] But I suggest you buy one online for a few dollars.
  但我建议你在网上买一个，只需要几美元。

[12:02] It can solve your problem and make it easier for you to operate.
  它可以解决你的问题，让你更容易操作。

[12:05] You can buy a small keyboard like this.
  你可以买一个这样的小键盘。

[12:09] If you don't have a small keyboard, you can use the Pimu to change the view.
  如果你没有小键盘，你可以使用Pimu来改变视图。

[12:13] Click the wave icon in the upper left corner.
  点击左上角的波浪图标。

[12:16] Then a Pimu will appear.
  然后会出现一个Pimu。

[12:18] Click the top view and the bottom view.
  点击顶部视图和底部视图。

[12:22] You can try it.
  你可以试试。

[12:24] Click the wave icon and a Pimu will appear.
  点击波浪图标，然后会出现一个Pimu。

[12:28] Click the function you want to use.
  点击你想使用的功能。

[12:30] This method is very simple and convenient.
  这个方法非常简单方便。

[12:33] You can also use the middle button to rotate the mouse.
  您也可以使用中间按钮来旋转鼠标。

[12:39] You can also change the view.
  您也可以更改视图。

[12:42] This video is not difficult.
  这个视频不难。

[12:44] But the content is a bit messy.
  但内容有点杂乱。

[12:45] I made some summaries for you.
  我为您做了一些总结。

[12:46] You can see it at the end.
  您可以在最后看到它。

[12:48] This is the main content of this video.
  这是本视频的主要内容。

[12:51] It is divided into three main parts.
  它分为三个主要部分。

[12:52] And some main shortcuts.
  以及一些主要的快捷方式。

[12:54] There are some shortcuts that I did not talk about.
  有些快捷方式我没有讲到。

[12:56] I missed it.
  我错过了它。

[12:57] It doesn't matter.
  没关系。

[12:58] For example, all AI can be covered later.
  例如，所有AI稍后都可以涵盖。

[13:02] See you next time.
  下次见。

[13:06] Thanks for watching.
  感谢观看。

[13:08] Cut tips.
  剪辑技巧。
