# Blender零基础入门教程01 【先导片】

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM7TbsnZviM
Translation: zh-CN

[00:19] The last 20 seconds of the video is the main content of this course and the new Blender software we learned.
  视频的最后20秒是我们这门课程的主要内容，也是我们学习的新的Blender软件。

[00:25] Long time no see, how are you?
  好久不见，你怎么样？

[00:28] Summer is coming, I also returned with a new course.
  夏天来了，我也带着一门新课程回来了。

[00:31] I have experienced a lot of things in the past year, but my spare time is actually preparing for this course.
  过去一年我经历了很多事情，但我的业余时间其实是在准备这门课程。

[00:36] There are no updates in this year, so it's definitely fake to say that I'm not anxious.
  今年没有更新，所以说我不焦虑是绝对假的。

[00:40] But the channel CurlTips has increased the number of new viewers by more than 70,000.
  但是CurlTips频道的新增观众数量已经超过了7万人。

[00:43] This actually gives me a little bit of comfort, which is a good course.
  这实际上给了我一点安慰，这是一门好课程。

[00:46] It can attract and influence more people in its own way.
  它可以用自己的方式吸引和影响更多的人。

[00:49] I can't actually predict how many people are watching this channel.
  我实际上无法预测有多少人在观看这个频道。

[00:52] But what I can do is to do every lesson well and do the good courses in my mind.
  但我能做的就是把每一节课都做好，把我脑海中那些好的课程都做出来。

[00:56] I think a good teacher should not only know the basics,
  我认为一个好的老师不仅要懂基础知识，

[00:59] but also know what stage of the student to provide what difficulty and information density knowledge.
  还要知道在学生什么阶段提供什么难度和信息密度的知识。

[01:04] About what happened to me this year, we will talk about it later.
  关于我今年发生的事情，我们以后再聊。

[01:07] Now I want to introduce you to the characteristics of this course.
  现在我想向你介绍这门课程的特点。

[01:10] I also hope that this is the Blender that you are looking forward to.
  我也希望这就是你期待的Blender。

[01:13] Blender is an open-source 3D software.
  Blender是一款开源的3D软件。

[01:13] Its advantages are not only free, but also very useful.
  它的优点不仅是免费，而且非常实用。

[01:19] Now Blender is the first 3D software for many individual artists and junior high school staff.
  现在Blender是很多独立艺术家和初中老师的第一个3D软件。

[01:23] I believe that with the rapid development of AI and the opening of Blender for so many years, it has formed a scale effect.
  我相信随着AI的飞速发展以及Blender开放这么多年，它已经形成了规模效应。

[01:27] Blender will only get better and better.
  Blender只会越来越好。

[01:31] You see, I turned around and told you with my own actions that I really look forward to the future of this software.
  你看，我转身用我的实际行动告诉你，我真的很期待这款软件的未来。

[01:36] The clips I just showed you are all made with Blender.
  我刚才给你们看的片段都是用Blender制作的。

[01:39] I think whether you have a 3D software base or not, you can give yourself a chance to learn this software.
  我认为无论你是否有3D软件基础，都可以给自己一个学习这款软件的机会。

[01:44] If you use three key words to summarize the characteristics of this course, it is "signature", "construction" and "basic".
  如果用三个关键词来概括这门课程的特点，那就是“签名”、“构建”和“基础”。

[01:47] The first is "start with the first step".
  第一是“从第一步开始”。

[01:49] Don't think about speed.
  不要考虑速度。

[01:53] Don't be a teacher and be a dry-cow in a bunch of basic lessons.
  不要在大量基础课程中当老师，当一头干瘪的牛。

[01:56] Your three-minute heat is limited resources.
  你的三分钟热度是有限的资源。

[01:56] Let's start with the first step and make good use of it.
  让我们从第一步开始，并充分利用它。

[02:00] I want to shorten the time from the entrance to the actual feedback.
  我想缩短从入门到实际反馈的时间。

[02:03] You follow me to learn the basic lesson for half an hour first.
  你先跟我学习半小时的基础课程。

[02:03] I will take you to do the first work.
  我会带你完成第一个作品。

[02:06] It doesn't matter if you haven't learned modeling.
  即使你没有学过建模也没关系。

[02:06] You will definitely master it.
  你一定会掌握它。

[02:09] Let's use these internal blocks to create a girl with pearl earrings.
  让我们用这些内部积木来创造一个戴珍珠耳环的女孩。

[02:12] I will take you through a whole process from modeling to coloring to rendering.
  我将带你完成从建模到着色再到渲染的整个过程。

[02:16] With a overall sense of control, you will have more confidence in yourself.
  拥有整体的掌控感，你会对自己更有信心。

[02:19] We often say that "steadfast" is not just about making you base solid.
  我们常说“坚定”不仅仅是让你基础扎实。

[02:22] In fact, the sense of achievement and confidence you get early is the cornerstone of your learning.
  事实上，你早期获得的成就感和自信心是你学习的基石。

[02:26] The second is "construction goal".
  第二个是“建设目标”。

[02:26] It is a kind of technology of software tools.
  它是一种软件工具的技术。

[02:30] The biggest problem you encounter is not a complicated concept to understand,
  你遇到的最大问题不是一个复杂的概念需要理解，

[02:34] but how you get rid of your fear and procrastination.
  而是你如何摆脱恐惧和拖延。

[02:37] I still hope that everyone can relax as much as possible.
  我仍然希望每个人都能尽可能放松。

[02:39] For example, these complex models and these codes are the key points.
  例如，这些复杂的模型和这些代码是关键点。

[02:42] If you are a normal person, you will learn to be tall.
  如果你是一个普通人，你会学得很高。

[02:45] This is normal, because we are not clear enough about the fear of a task.
  这是正常的，因为我们对一项任务的恐惧不够清晰。

[02:50] If I tell you that you see so many complex models now,
  如果我告诉你，你现在看到的这么多复杂的模型，

[02:53] you can do it with just 10 modeling operations, 5 auxiliary tools, and 11 long-term modifiers.
  你只需要10次建模操作，5个辅助工具和11个长期修饰符就可以做到。

[02:58] If I tell you that the 12 models in this scene can cover 26 points of knowledge,
  如果我告诉你，这个场景中的12个模型可以涵盖26个知识点，

[03:03] we can learn all these things while modeling and creating scenes.
  我们可以在建模和创建场景的同时学习所有这些东西。

[03:07] When we turn the complex goal of learning modeling into 12 simple small models,
  当我们把学习建模的复杂目标变成12个简单的模型时，

[03:12] do you think you can do it again?
  你认为你还能再做一次吗？

[03:14] The same goes for learning materials.
  学习资料也是如此。

[03:15] Don't follow the 100 nodes to learn the core.
  不要跟着100个节点去学核心。

[03:18] I will teach you 10 nodes.
  我教你10个节点。

[03:19] Follow me to finish these 10 stones.
  跟我一起完成这10个石头。

[03:22] Your goal is to understand these 10 nodes.
  你的目标是理解这10个节点。

[03:24] You can learn the core and the hard shell.
  你可以学习核心和外壳。

[03:26] Anyway, after you learn it, you can easily control it, whether it is this kind of material or this kind of material.
  总之，学会之后，你可以轻松地控制它，无论是这种材料还是那种材料。

[03:30] Isn't this enough?
  这难道不够吗？

[03:31] So when you are procrastinating or you are afraid,
  所以当你拖延或者害怕的时候，

[03:33] you write down what you are afraid of,
  写下你害怕的东西，

[03:35] and then you can construct these things into some simpler small goals.
  然后你可以把这些东西构建成一些更简单的、小目标。

[03:39] Then you will learn it.
  然后你就会学会它。

[03:40] If you can't understand it, the teacher will help you.
  如果你不理解，老师会帮助你。

[03:43] The third one is to return to the basics.
  第三个是回归基础。

[03:44] The content should be small but not too detailed.
  内容要小而精，不要太详细。

[03:47] I won't tell you every button.
  我不会告诉你每一个按钮。

[03:49] I teach the most basic knowledge in this course.
  我在这门课程中教授最基础的知识。

[03:51] Learning in the age of the Internet is not to make you angry to death,
  互联网时代的学习不是让你气死，

[03:53] but to see your output.
  而是看你的产出。

[03:55] It's too normal to forget after learning.
  学完就忘是很正常的。

[03:56] You grab the basics.
  抓住基础。

[03:58] You forget the details.
  忘记细节。

[03:59] You can watch the video again.
  你可以再看一遍视频。

[04:01] Don't compete with yourself in the unworthy place.
  不要在不值得的地方和自己较劲。

[04:03] The simplest and most basic things can help you overcome the difficulties.
  最简单、最基础的东西可以帮助你克服困难。

[04:06] These three characteristics are also my own personal learning experiences of learning software tools.
  这三个特点也是我学习软件工具的个人学习经验。

[04:11] You may not hear it in other places.
  你可能在别的地方听不到。

[04:13] The whole course is also based on this basic thinking model.
  整个课程也是基于这个基础的思维模型。

[04:16] This course is divided into seven chapters.
  这门课程分为七个章节。

[04:18] I will first release the basic and the modeling.
  我将首先发布基础和建模。

[04:20] I will try to update the chapters in the following month or so.
  我会在接下来的一个月左右更新章节。

[04:22] I will put the review of the course in the description or comment.
  我会把课程的评价放在描述或评论里。

[04:25] You can download it freely.
  你可以免费下载。

[04:26] If you think you have gained something,
  如果你觉得有所收获，

[04:27] you can like it and collect three points to support it.
  可以点赞并收集三点来支持它。

[04:29] Or you can write a certain cheque in my heart.
  或者你可以在我心里写一张支票。

[04:32] When the course is paid,
  当课程付费时，

[04:34] you can learn from me.
  你可以向我学习。

[04:35] Finally, I hope this course can really help you
  最后，我希望这门课程能真正帮助你

[04:37] or help you solve some problems.
  或者帮助你解决一些问题。

[04:39] Then we will start the class.
  然后我们开始上课。

[04:41] Bye bye.
  再见。

[04:44] Cut tips.
  剪辑技巧。
