# BIG Midjourney UPDATE - I can't believe how good this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMEvMqvzUbc
Translation: zh-TW

[00:00] Wake up, there was a big Midjourney update.
  醒醒吧，Midjourney 有一個大更新。

[00:02] I can't believe how good this is and there are two things that I need to tell you about.
  我真不敢相信這有多好，有兩件事我需要告訴你。

[00:06] I don't even know which one to pick first.
  我甚至不知道該先選哪一個。

[00:07] So, why don't we go with this?
  那麼，我們就來試試這個吧？

[00:09] Use {dash} {dash} preview to test new features.
  使用 {dash} {dash} 預覽來測試新功能。

[00:14] They said they're going to let us test early versions of the new models by using {dash} {dash} preview at the end of our prompt.
  他們說他們將允許我們透過在提示詞末尾使用 {dash} {dash} 預覽來測試新模型的早期版本。

[00:21] Now, they say this might be a little unpolished and the jobs are not guaranteed to run consistently over time, but I'm telling you that doesn't matter.
  現在，他們說這可能有點粗糙，而且任務不能保證能持續穩定運行，但我告訴你，這並不重要。

[00:28] If you have a Midjourney subscription, go try this right now.
  如果你有 Midjourney 訂閱，現在就去試試吧。

[00:30] The results are just amazing, like mind-blowing amazing, especially with personalization and mood boards.
  結果簡直令人驚嘆，像是令人腦洞大開的驚嘆，尤其是在個性化和情緒板方面。

[00:38] I've been testing all of my mood boards and I just can't get enough.
  我一直在測試我所有的情緒板，我就是欲罷不能。

[00:43] Like, look how cool these pictures are.
  像是，看看這些圖片有多酷。

[00:45] Let's try this prompt with my polished vintage mood board with and without the new preview mode.
  讓我們用我的拋光復古情緒板，在啟用和未啟用新預覽模式的情況下，嘗試這個提示詞。

[00:52] So, this is what it looks like normally, not bad, decent for sure.
  所以，這就是它正常顯示的樣子，不錯，肯定算得上體面。

[00:57] I like the color palette, but check out what preview generates.
  我喜歡這個調色板，但看看預覽生成了什麼。

[00:59] Look how much
  看看有多少

[01:01] better those are.
  這些更好。

[01:04] Like, stunningly better.
  像是，驚人的更好。

[01:07] One more example. Here is sun wash normally, again, not bad.
  再舉一個例子。這裡的太陽洗滌是正常的，再一次，不錯。

[01:09] I like the setting, beautiful.
  我喜歡這個場景，很美。

[01:12] And then we have these, much brighter.
  然後我們有了這些，更明亮。

[01:13] Look at the exposure. Oh, just so gorgeous.
  看看曝光。哦，真是太華麗了。

[01:17] When you try this yourself, run your prompts without preview and then add preview to the end, {dash} {dash} preview.
  當你自己嘗試這個時，運行你的提示而沒有預覽，然後在最後添加預覽，{dash} {dash} 預覽。

[01:24] I think you'll be just as impressed as I am.
  我認為你會和我一樣印象深刻。

[01:26] And maybe you weren't aware, but recently I launched six new Midjourney mood board packs to download.
  而且你可能不知道，但最近我推出了六個新的 Midjourney 心情板套件可供下載。

[01:30] That's how I made all of these amazing alien space pirates here.
  這就是我如何製作了所有這些令人驚嘆的外星太空海盜。

[01:34] Also, with the help of the new preview mode, let's be honest.
  此外，藉助新的預覽模式，讓我們坦誠相見。

[01:36] You know, I don't want this to be a boring video, but like, look how good these pictures are.
  你知道，我不想讓這個影片變得無聊，但你看，這些圖片有多好。

[01:39] Like, that is so cool.
  像是，那真是太酷了。

[01:44] What an amazing design. Made with the old tape mood board, one of my favorites.
  多麼驚人的設計。用舊磁帶心情板製作的，我最喜歡的之一。

[01:48] It's this code here, if you're interested.
  就是這個代碼，如果你有興趣的話。

[01:50] And if you want to see the rest of the codes, you can find the mood board links in the description below.
  如果你想看其餘的代碼，你可以在下面的說明中找到心情板連結。

[01:55] Like, take a look at these codes from my wild pack.
  像是，看看我狂野套件中的這些代碼。

[01:58] Just amazing, man.
  真是太棒了，夥計。

[02:01] Honestly, so fun to look at. These nano images, so cool.
  老實說，看著很有趣。這些奈米圖像，太酷了。

[02:04] Puppet Grunges pretty crazy.
  木偶垃圾很瘋狂。

[02:06] Electro Luma is special.
  電子光輝很特別。

[02:09] Look at that picture, man.
  看看那張照片，老兄。

[02:09] Holy cow.
  我的天啊。

[02:12] How about these steampunk ones, man?
  這些蒸汽龐克風格的怎麼樣，老兄？

[02:12] An alien space pirate.
  一個外星太空海盜。

[02:14] It's all you need to say.
  這就是你所需要說的一切。

[02:16] Combo breaker as well.
  連擊破壞者也是。

[02:18] I'm running out of words to describe just how incredible these images are.
  我已經詞窮了，無法形容這些圖像有多麼令人難以置信。

[02:21] And then I have like two more things to show you.
  然後我還有兩件事要給你看。

[02:23] Let's get to the other big thing.
  讓我們來談談另一件大事。

[02:25] Midjourney brought draft mode to version 8.1.
  Midjourney 將草稿模式帶到了 8.1 版本。

[02:27] Each generation is going to create 24 images for you.
  每一代都會為你創造 24 張圖像。

[02:30] Big grids is finally here.
  大網格終於來了。

[02:33] They've actually been talking about this for years.
  他們實際上已經談論了這個話題多年。

[02:35] Let's go try it out.
  讓我們去試試看。

[02:37] All you need to do is click this little lightning bolt in the top right.
  你只需要點擊右上角這個小小的閃電標誌。

[02:39] This will make sure draft mode is turned on.
  這將確保草稿模式已開啟。

[02:41] So now it's glowing orange.
  所以現在它正在發出橘色的光芒。

[02:44] And then you can prompt for anything you want.
  然後你就可以提示任何你想要的東西。

[02:46] Why don't we stick with this exact prompt right here?
  為什麼我們不堅持使用這個確切的提示呢？

[02:47] Let's ask for the queen of Atlantis.
  讓我們來請求亞特蘭提斯女王。

[02:49] You know what?
  你知道嗎？

[02:51] I want to see it in my vintage mood board.
  我想在我的復古情緒板上看到它。

[02:52] So we're just going to run this right here.
  所以我們就直接在這裡運行它。

[02:54] We're going to make sure preview is on, and then I'm going to hit submit.
  我們要確保預覽已開啟，然後我將點擊提交。

[02:56] And look, this might even be a better example.
  看看，這甚至可能是一個更好的例子。

[02:58] This is without preview on.
  這是沒有開啟預覽的情況下。

[03:00] First of
  首先

[03:04] all, you get 24 images.
  總共，你會得到 24 張圖片。

[03:06] Like this is insane, okay?
  這太瘋狂了，好嗎？

[03:08] It's very interesting, right?
  這很有趣，對吧？

[03:10] You're not going to notice a lot of options.
  你不會注意到很多選項。

[03:12] When you hover over an image, you're only going to see very subtle.
  當你將鼠標懸停在圖片上時，你只會看到非常細微的變化。

[03:13] I'll get to this in a second.
  我馬上會講到這個。

[03:15] I just want to show you what a full grid looks like without preview, and then let's check the new preview mode.
  我只想向你展示一個沒有預覽的完整網格是什麼樣子的，然後我們來看看新的預覽模式。

[03:19] Aren't those results so different?
  那些結果不是很不一樣嗎？

[03:21] Maybe you had one image that you really liked in the previous grid, but I like looking at these a lot more.
  也許你在之前的網格中有一張你真的很喜歡的圖片，但我更喜歡看這些。

[03:27] So, if we want to see a bigger version of these images, what can we do?
  所以，如果我們想看這些圖片的放大版本，我們能做什麼？

[03:30] First of all, you can click on it and then download the image, but this is going to be at a low resolution.
  首先，你可以點擊它然後下載圖片，但這將是一個低解析度的版本。

[03:34] Like it's only 512 by 512.
  就像它只有 512x512。

[03:37] There is no upscale option.
  沒有放大選項。

[03:39] All we have is very subtle and very strong, which is the same idea as right here if you hover over it.
  我們所擁有的只有非常細微和非常強烈，這和在這裡將鼠標懸停在它上面是相同的概念。

[03:47] So let's click on this very subtle, and then I'll also click on very strong so you can see what happens.
  所以讓我們點擊這個非常細微的，然後我還會點擊非常強烈的，這樣你就可以看到會發生什麼。

[03:51] So, we have the strong variation up here and subtle right here.
  所以，我們在這裡有強烈的變體，在這裡有細微的變體。

[03:55] Now, you're going to notice that they're not exactly the same picture that you clicked on, which is kind of a bummer, honestly, because if
  現在，你會注意到它們和你點擊的圖片並不完全相同，老實說，這有點令人失望，因為如果

[04:05] you really like one of those small pictures in the big grid, you can't do anything with it.
  如果你真的很喜歡大網格中的那些小圖片，你對它無能為力。

[04:09] Like, you can't get a full resolution version of it.
  例如，你無法獲得它的完整解析度版本。

[04:13] You have to settle for these variations.
  你必須接受這些變化。

[04:15] I think that's why they chose very subtle to be the main option because this will get us the closest to what we were hoping for.
  我認為這就是為什麼他們選擇非常微妙作為主要選項，因為這將使我們最接近我們所期望的。

[04:21] While these are still really cool pictures, they're not exactly what we had clicked on.
  雖然這些仍然是很酷的圖片，但它們並不完全是我們點擊的圖片。

[04:25] So, you have to be a little careful of that.
  所以，你必須對此稍微小心一點。

[04:27] I mean, just don't get your hopes up, I guess.
  我的意思是，我猜只是不要抱太大希望。

[04:29] So, maybe the best advice is to click very subtle more than once.
  所以，也許最好的建議是點擊非常微妙的選項不止一次。

[04:33] So, you give yourself more options.
  這樣，你就給自己更多的選擇。

[04:34] You see how much they can change?
  你看到它們可以改變多少嗎？

[04:36] You know, even if like 85% of the image stays the same, there are still some big differences.
  你知道，即使圖片有 85% 保持不變，仍然存在一些很大的差異。

[04:43] Because, yeah, even if you find something that you love in one of these grids, you're not going to get a perfect upscale resolution of it at least right now.
  因為，是的，即使你在這些網格中的一個中找到你喜歡的東西，至少現在你無法獲得完美的升級解析度。

[04:50] Of course, this is all subject to change.
  當然，這一切都可能發生變化。

[04:52] While we're on the topic of this new draft mode in the big grids, you can use different aspect ratios.
  當我們談論大網格中的這種新草稿模式時，您可以使用不同的長寬比。

[04:56] Here it is in a 9 by 16.
  這裡是 9 比 16 的樣子。

[04:58] And it doesn't really stretch out the generations at all.
  而且它根本不會真正拉伸生成。

[05:01] Like, it all still fits on your screen pretty well at
  例如，它仍然很適合你的螢幕，

[05:05] the moment.
  這一刻。

[05:07] As I say that, maybe it's not all perfect when you do a 16 by 9,
  我這麼說，也許當你做 16 比 9 時，並非一切都完美，

[05:10] you actually have to scroll down a bit
  你實際上必須向下滾動一點

[05:11] to see everything in the grid.
  才能看到網格中的所有內容。

[05:13] But, like, look how cool this is.
  但是，像是，看看這個有多酷。

[05:16] This might be the new best workflow.
  這可能是新的最佳工作流程。

[05:18] You find a generation you like and then you run a draft mode to see a bunch of different options.
  你找到一個喜歡的生成，然後運行草稿模式來查看大量不同的選項。

[05:22] And then we very subtle from here.
  然後我們從這裡開始非常微妙。

[05:24] One more thing I want to show you with grids is how crazy chaos can be.
  我還想向你展示網格的另一件事是混亂有多瘋狂。

[05:28] We're going to grab my old tape mood board and we're going to run a simple Batman prompt.
  我們將抓取我舊的膠帶情緒板，然後運行一個簡單的蝙蝠俠提示。

[05:31] But then we're going to add chaos 40 to the big grid.
  但然後我們將添加 40 的混亂到大網格中。

[05:36] So, these are what they look like by default.
  所以，這些是它們預設的樣子。

[05:38] Pretty awesome, lots to choose from.
  很棒，有很多選擇。

[05:40] I think I like this one right here.
  我認為我喜歡這個。

[05:42] And then with chaos turned on, we get even more variety.
  然後開啟混亂後，我們獲得更多樣性。

[05:44] Like, way more variety.
  像是，更多樣性。

[05:48] 24 pictures to choose from that are all looking more different from each other.
  24 張圖片可供選擇，它們彼此之間看起來更不同。

[05:52] Like, this is the most fun thing to do, for sure.
  像是，這絕對是最有趣的事情。

[05:54] This picture is amazing.
  這張圖片很棒。

[05:56] We're going to very subtle on that one.
  我們將對那個進行非常微妙的處理。

[05:57] Shoutout to Christian Bale just showing up right here, you know?
  向克里斯汀·貝爾致敬，他就在這裡出現了，你知道嗎？

[06:00] >>> [laughter]
  >>> [笑聲]

[06:01] When you increase your odds, I guess those things are going to happen.
  我猜當你增加機率時，那些事情就會發生。

[06:04] And then my last big surprise, maybe some of
  然後是我的最後一個大驚喜，也許一些

[06:06] you don't know about this yet, but I recently launched my new color grading app, Color Pilot.
  你們還不知道，但我最近推出了我的新色彩分級應用程式，Color Pilot。

[06:10] If you saw this last week, it's got a bit of a new aesthetic going for it.
  如果你上週看到這個，它有點新的美學風格。

[06:13] This is the cassette futurism theme.
  這是卡式錄音帶未來主義主題。

[06:15] It's got some fun knobs to play with.
  它有一些有趣的旋鈕可以玩。

[06:16] This is my favorite thing ever.
  這是我最喜歡的東西。

[06:19] Look at that glow.
  看看那個光暈。

[06:21] Show you there are a few different options.
  讓你們看看有幾個不同的選項。

[06:23] We have the future tech, which is the dark black and chrome.
  我們有未來科技，也就是深黑和鉻色。

[06:25] I got some daylight.
  我得到了一些日光。

[06:27] Okay.
  好的。

[06:30] I think I want to see that for now.
  我想我現在想看看那個。

[06:31] So, we'll go to the corkboard.
  所以，我們將進入軟木板。

[06:33] Let's upload some of the images we just made today.
  讓我們上傳一些我們今天剛製作的圖片。

[06:35] And now, look how easy it is to change the look of this image.
  現在，看看改變這張圖片的外觀有多容易。

[06:37] The fastest way to improve your pictures.
  改善您照片最快的方法。

[06:40] All you need to do is select the levels panel.
  您需要做的就是選擇級別面板。

[06:42] We want to click on the black eye drop, and then we want to choose the darkest part of the image.
  我們想點擊黑色滴管，然後我們想選擇圖片中最暗的部分。

[06:44] So, like, maybe this part behind her hair, maybe this shadow on her crown.
  所以，像是，也許是她頭髮後面的這部分，也許是她頭冠上的這個陰影。

[06:47] You can zoom in if you need to.
  如果您需要，可以放大。

[06:49] We'll pick that there, and then we want to select the white picker.
  我們將在那裡選擇，然後我們想選擇白色拾取器。

[06:51] And then we want to choose the brightest spot on the image.
  然後我們想選擇圖片中最亮的部分。

[06:54] So, it's probably this shine right here on the crown.
  所以，很可能是這裡頭冠上的這個光澤。

[06:56] And then this middle triangle right here, if
  然後是這裡中間的這個三角形，如果

[07:08] we slide this back and forth, we can choose whether to make the image more bright or more dark.
  我們來回滑動這個，我們可以選擇讓圖像更亮或更暗。

[07:14] I think like something there is okay.
  我認為像那樣就可以了。

[07:16] We can do a quick side by side, a little faded over here, and then I like this much more.
  我們可以快速並排比較，這裡有點褪色，然後我更喜歡這樣。

[07:20] Look what I was able to do with these images here.
  看看我用這些圖像做了什麼。

[07:22] On the left is the original, and then of course, graded on the right.
  左邊是原始圖像，右邊當然是經過調整的。

[07:26] How about this one here?
  這張怎麼樣？

[07:28] Original, fixed up with this app.
  原始圖像，用這個應用程式修復了。

[07:31] It's amazing.
  太棒了。

[07:31] Maybe I should have mentioned this earlier, but this whole app is free to use.
  也許我應該早點提到這個，但整個應用程式都可以免費使用。

[07:34] You don't have to sign in, everything is local to your computer.
  您無需登錄，所有內容都儲存在您的電腦上。

[07:38] All your images will live in your browser.
  您的所有圖像都將儲存在您的瀏覽器中。

[07:40] If you do want to sign in with your Google account, you get a free cloud sync feature.
  如果您想使用您的 Google 帳戶登錄，您將獲得免費的雲端同步功能。

[07:43] This way you can grade the same image on different computers.
  這樣您就可以在不同的電腦上調整同一張圖像。

[07:47] And then if you want the pro account, you get access to some better workflows.
  然後，如果您想要專業帳戶，您就可以使用一些更好的工作流程。

[07:50] I'd love for you to try it for free and then you can see if it helps you enough to be worth upgrading.
  我很希望您能免費試用，然後看看它是否能幫助您到值得升級的程度。

[07:56] And then maybe I should show you one of my favorite features, okay?
  然後也許我應該向您展示我最喜歡的功能之一，好嗎？

[07:59] I created a way to select one of your images as an anchor and then have your other images look more like it at the click of a button.
  我創建了一種方法，可以選擇您的一張圖像作為錨點，然後在點擊按鈕時讓您的其他圖像看起來更像它。

[08:04] So we'll take this image here of
  所以我們將採用這張圖像

[08:08] the Batman with the blue, the purple, and the salmon colors.
  蝙蝠俠有藍色、紫色和鮭魚色。

[08:13] In the top left, I'll click the anchor and then at the bottom, I'll simply connect some threads and look at that.
  在左上方，我會點擊錨點，然後在下方，我會簡單地連接一些線條，看看這個。

[08:20] Off, anchor on.
  關閉，錨點開啟。

[08:23] This is the new studio option inside the anchor panel.
  這是錨點面板內的新工作室選項。

[08:25] Look how good of a job it does.
  看看它做得多好。

[08:27] You can click on one of the Ankees and change a few things about it.
  您可以點擊其中一個 Ankees 並更改有關它的幾個選項。

[08:30] You have some options here.
  這裡有一些選項。

[08:32] We can just transfer the color, the tone, or full, which I recommend for sure.
  我們可以傳輸顏色、色調或全部，我肯定推薦這個。

[08:37] And then we can select the strength right here.
  然後我們可以在這裡選擇強度。

[08:39] Like maybe you want the exact colors.
  例如，也許您想要確切的顏色。

[08:41] Either way, I think that's amazing.
  無論如何，我認為這很棒。

[08:43] I love this feature.
  我喜歡這個功能。

[08:46] It's so fun to use.
  它使用起來很有趣。

[08:48] If you want to make sure your batch of images all look like they came from the same photo shoot, this is how you can do it.
  如果您想確保您的一批圖像看起來都像是來自同一次拍照，您可以這樣做。

[08:51] Like look at these pictures here.
  例如看看這裡的這些圖片。

[08:53] They all look kind of different from each other.
  它們看起來都有些不同。

[08:55] So I'm going to select this one as the anchor and then take a look at that.
  所以我要選擇這個作為錨點，然後看看那個。

[08:59] Isn't that wild?
  這不是很瘋狂嗎？

[09:01] Granted, it's not magic.
  誠然，這不是魔法。

[09:03] It's not going to make them all perfect, but that's why I included a match confidence scale.
  它不會讓它們都完美，但這就是為什麼我包含了一個匹配置信度量表。

[09:07] If the app thinks that your two images are too far
  如果應用程式認為您的兩張圖片距離太遠

[09:09] apart, it's going to let you know that you might not love the results.
  另外，它會讓你知道你可能不喜歡結果。

[09:13] But what I think is really cool is that you can adjust the anchor on the fly and see all of your images react to it.
  但我覺得很酷的是，你可以即時調整錨點，並看到所有圖像對其做出反應。

[09:20] Like maybe we want to bump up the saturation.
  例如，我們可能想增加飽和度。

[09:22] And then there we go.
  然後就這樣了。

[09:24] I don't know why you'd want that, but either way, check it out.
  我不知道你為什麼會想要這樣，但無論如何，試試看吧。

[09:25] Color Pilot, free to use.
  Color Pilot，免費使用。

[09:28] I'd love to hear from you.
  我很想聽聽你的意見。

[09:29] Let me know what you think.
  讓我知道你的想法。

[09:31] And let me know which theme is your favorite.
  也讓我知道你最喜歡哪個主題。

[09:33] Like maybe you enjoy the default.
  例如，你可能喜歡預設的。

[09:35] Don't forget to check out the mood board packs in the description below.
  別忘了查看下面的說明中的情緒板包。

[09:38] I have a lot of videos coming up, so subscribe to the channel if you're interested in learning more about AI this summer.
  我有很多影片即將推出，所以如果你有興趣在這個夏天學習更多關於人工智能的知識，請訂閱頻道。

[09:42] I hope you're doing well.
  希望你一切都好。

[09:44] Take care, and I'll see you next time.
  保重，下次見。

[09:47] Peace.
  和平。
