youtube-transcript.ai Extract yours →

OpenClaw is 100x better with this tool (Mission Control)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLpV6QDBFE
Translation: zh-CN

[00:00] I'm about to show you how to give your open claw superpowers.
我将向您展示如何赋予您的开放爪超级大国。

[00:04] You need to build a mission control inside your Open Claw.
您需要在您的开放爪内部构建一个任务控制中心。

[00:06] And in this video, I'll show you how to do it in just a couple of prompts.
在本视频中,我将向您展示如何仅通过几个提示即可完成此操作。

[00:10] Mission control is a custom dashboard for your OpenClaw that allows it to build any tool it needs on the fly.
任务控制中心是您开放爪的自定义仪表板,它允许它即时构建所需的任何工具。

[00:16] In this video, I'll take you through my entire mission control setup, every tool I use, and show you how to set up your own in just a couple of prompts.
在本视频中,我将带您了解我的整个任务控制中心设置,我使用的每个工具,并向您展示如何仅通过几个提示即可设置您自己的。

[00:24] Zero programming experience needed, zero technical experience needed.
无需编程经验,无需技术经验。

[00:28] If you stick with me until the end, I promise your open claw is going to be a hundred times more powerful no matter who you are.
如果您坚持到最后,我保证您的开放爪将比您强大一百倍,无论您是谁。

[00:35] Let's get into it.
让我们开始吧。

[00:36] If you're wondering about the different background, I'm reporting in straight from Shabuya.
如果您对不同的背景感到好奇,我正从涩谷直接报道。

[00:39] I'm going to take you through every critical mission control tool I have.
我将带您了解我拥有的每一个关键任务控制工具。

[00:42] This is my mission control.
这是我的任务控制中心。

[00:45] I truly believe everyone, no matter who you are, if you are using Open Claw, you need to be using mission control.
我坚信,无论您是谁,如果您正在使用开放爪,您都需要使用任务控制中心。

[00:52] This makes it so much better and also just a lot more fun to use.
这使其更好用,也更有趣。

[00:55] This is completely custom.
这是完全自定义的。

[00:58] This is a completely custom
这是一个完全自定义的

[01:01] Custom. This is a completely custom dashboard.
自定义。这是一个完全自定义的仪表板。

[01:02] All the tools you see on the dashboard.
您在仪表板上看到的所有工具。

[01:02] All the tools you see on the lefth hand side were all built by my open claw.
您在左侧看到的所有工具都是由我的Open Claw构建的。

[01:05] Nothing is out of the box.
没有现成的产品。

[01:07] Nothing was downloaded from the web.
没有任何东西是从网上下载的。

[01:09] All custom built and I didn't write a single line of code.
全部是定制构建的,我没有写一行代码。

[01:10] The open claw made all of it.
Open Claw完成了所有这一切。

[01:12] So here's what I'm going to do.
所以,这是我将要做的。

[01:14] I'm going to take you through every mission control tool.
我将带您了解每一个任务控制工具。

[01:16] You need to have your open claw build.
您需要拥有您的Open Claw构建。

[01:18] These will be relevant to everyone.
这些将与每个人相关。

[01:20] I'm not going to go through every tool on the lefth hand side.
我不会介绍左侧的每一个工具。

[01:22] Some of them are still experimental that I'm building out.
其中一些仍然是我正在开发的实验性功能。

[01:23] We'll do follow-up videos with those.
我们将为这些内容制作后续视频。

[01:25] But the ones that work that are great and everyone should have them, I'm about to show you.
但是那些有效且很棒的、每个人都应该拥有的功能,我马上就向您展示。

[01:26] And these were all built simply from me going to my open claw and saying, "Hey, build me out a tool in my mission control that does this or build me out a tool in my mission control that shows my calendar or shows me what tasks I'm working on."
这些都是通过我去Open Claw并说:“嘿,在我的任务控制中为我构建一个能做这个的工具,或者在我的任务控制中为我构建一个显示我的日历或显示我正在处理的任务的工具。”而构建的。

[01:30] Just one simple prompt and it was all built.
只有一个简单的提示,它就全部构建好了。

[01:31] If you'd like to build this out side by side with me as I go through all my tools, feel free to pause right now.
如果您想在我介绍所有工具时与我一起构建这个,请随时暂停。

[01:34] go to your OpenClaw and say, "Hey, I want my own mission control where we can build custom tools.
转到您的OpenClaw并说:“嘿,我想要我自己的任务控制,我们可以在其中构建自定义工具。

[01:36] Please build it in Nex.js and host it on the local host."
请用Nex.js构建它并将其托管在本地主机上。”

[01:37] Once you do that, it will build a template.
一旦您这样做,它将构建一个模板。

[01:39] You can also say make it a
您也可以说让它成为一个

[02:03] Template.
模板。

[02:04] You can also say make it a clean interface that looks like linear.
你也可以说让它成为一个看起来像线性的干净界面。

[02:06] Clean interface that looks like linear and you'll get a mission control that's as beautiful as this.
干净的界面看起来像线性的,你将得到一个像这样漂亮的指挥中心。

[02:08] So, let's go into it.
所以,让我们深入研究一下。

[02:09] Let's go into all the critical tools you need in your mission control.
让我们深入研究你在指挥中心所需的所有关键工具。

[02:11] As you go, feel free to pause and describe each tool and your open claw will do it.
当你进行时,随时可以暂停并描述每个工具,你的开放爪子会完成它。

[02:13] So, I want to start off on the task board.
所以,我想从任务板开始。

[02:14] I think this is a critical critical tool.
我认为这是一个非常关键的工具。

[02:16] This taskboard makes it so easy for me to track everything my Open Claw is doing.
这个任务板让我能够轻松地跟踪我的开放爪子正在做的所有事情。

[02:18] I can see what Henry's working on.
我可以看到亨利正在做什么。

[02:21] I can see what Henry's sub agents are working on.
我可以看到亨利的子代理正在做什么。

[02:23] I'm always on top of what they're doing.
我总是清楚他们正在做什么。

[02:25] This solves a lot of problems.
这解决了许多问题。

[02:27] This solves the biggest problem where people go, "Oh, I don't know what my open claw is doing.
这解决了人们常遇到的最大问题,即“哦,我不知道我的开放爪子在做什么。”

[02:29] I don't know what it completed.
我不知道它完成了什么。

[02:30] I don't know if it's halfway done tasks."
我不知道它是否完成了任务的一半。”

[02:32] You don't have visibility into what your open claw did.
你无法了解你的开放爪子做了什么。

[02:33] Now, with this task board, you know everything your open claw is doing and what it's accomplished.
现在,有了这个任务板,你就知道你的开放爪子正在做的所有事情以及它完成了什么。

[02:34] So you can see here it is a simple Kanban board where every task is on here is assigned to either me or Henry.
所以你可以看到这里是一个简单的看板,上面的每个任务都分配给了我和亨利。

[02:35] You can see the A is for me, the H is for Henry.
你可以看到 A 代表我,H 代表亨利。

[02:37] It shows a description of the task and really important is over on the left hand side is a live activity feed which allows me to see every single thing Henry is doing in detail.
它显示了任务的描述,真正重要的是左侧的实时活动提要,它允许我详细地看到亨利正在做的每一件事。

[02:39] So this just allows me to
所以这只是允许我

[03:04] In detail.
详细来说。

[03:06] So this just allows me to confirm Henry is doing the work he's saying he's doing.
所以这只是允许我确认亨利正在做他所说的他正在做的工作。

[03:08] As Henry does the work, he moves the tasks over on the board towards the right until it's done.
当亨利完成工作时,他会将任务在看板上向右移动,直到完成。

[03:12] Anything that needs to be reviewed by me is right in review and I can go and just approve it.
任何需要我审查的内容都已在审查中,我可以去批准它。

[03:16] Just a great way to manage and track everything your open claw does.
只是管理和跟踪您的开放爪所做的一切的好方法。

[03:20] If you need to add new tasks, you can hit new task and if you assign it to Henry or your openclaw, your open claw will automatically find that and do the task for you.
如果您需要添加新任务,可以点击新任务,如果您将其分配给亨利或您的开放爪,您的开放爪将自动找到它并为您完成任务。

[03:31] What I did was I asked my openclaw that in every heartbeat check our task board, see if any tasks are assigned to my openclaw in the backlog and then do any tasks that are assigned to them.
我所做的是我要求我的开放爪在每次心跳检查我们的任务看板时,查看是否有任何任务被分配到我的开放爪的待办事项列表中,然后执行分配给它们的任何任务。

[03:39] So, every heartbeat is checking this task board to see if any tasks are assigned and getting it done autonomously.
所以,每次心跳都在检查这个任务看板,看是否有任何任务被分配,并自主地完成它。

[03:46] This increased my efficiency and also just keeps me on top of whatever Henry is doing.
这提高了我的效率,也让我能够掌握亨利正在做的任何事情。

[03:51] Make sure to build this task board.
请务必构建此任务看板。

[03:53] Just describe what I showed to you and your agent will build it for you.
只需描述我向您展示的内容,您的代理就会为您构建它。

[03:54] No coding at all.
完全无需编码。

[03:56] The next screen I want to show you is one of the most important ones I'll show you.
接下来我想向您展示的屏幕是我将向您展示的最重要的屏幕之一。

[04:00] This is the calendar screen.
这是日历屏幕。

[04:01] And the reason why this is so powerful is it shows you what cron jobs and what tasks
之所以如此强大,是因为它向您展示了哪些 cron 作业和哪些任务

[04:07] shows you what cron jobs and what tasks you have scheduled for your OpenClaw.
向您展示为 OpenClaw 安排了哪些 cron 作业和哪些任务。

[04:09] you have scheduled for your OpenClaw.
您已为 OpenClaw 安排了。

[04:11] One of the biggest complaints I get about OpenClaw is that it's not proactive enough.
我收到的关于 OpenClaw 的最大抱怨之一是它不够主动。

[04:13] That it's not doing proactive tasks for the users.
它没有为用户执行主动任务。

[04:14] This allows you to confirm that your OpenClaw is being proactive.
这使您可以确认您的 OpenClaw 正在主动执行。

[04:17] Whenever you say, "Hey, do something for me at night. Do something for me every morning. Do something productive every afternoon."
每当您说,“嘿,晚上帮我做点事。每天早上帮我做点事。每天下午做些有成效的事。”

[04:21] You can come to your calendar screen and see and confirm that your OpenClaw scheduled those cron jobs to do those tasks.
您可以来到日历屏幕,查看并确认您的 OpenClaw 已安排了那些 cron 作业来执行那些任务。

[04:24] There's an issue I've been seeing with people.
我看到人们有一个问题。

[04:26] Some OpenClaws, they say, "Hey, I'll do that for you."
有些 OpenClaw 说,“嘿,我来帮你做。”

[04:28] and then they never actually do those things.
然后他们实际上从未做过那些事情。

[04:31] This calendar is a great way to confirm it.
这个日历是确认这一点的好方法。

[04:33] And this also puts you and your OpenClaw on the same page where you can say after scheduling a task, "Hey, you said you scheduled a task, but I don't see it on the calendar."
这也能让您和您的 OpenClaw 处于同一页面,在安排任务后,您可以说,“嘿,你说你安排了任务,但我没有在日历上看到它。”

[04:34] Now you're OpenClaw confirm it's on the calendar and make sure it's actually scheduling its own tasks.
现在您的 OpenClaw 会确认它在日历上,并确保它实际上正在安排自己的任务。

[04:35] The more you use OpenClaw, the more scheduled tasks you'll have.
您使用 OpenClaw 越多,您将拥有越多的计划任务。

[04:37] This helps you stay on top of all of them and make sure your OpenClaw is being proactive.
这有助于您掌握所有这些任务,并确保您的 OpenClaw 正在主动执行。

[04:38] ask for it to build a calendar for you that shows all the cron jobs and scheduled tasks
要求它为您构建一个日历,显示所有 cron 作业和计划任务

[05:07] All the crown jobs and scheduled tasks it has and you will have an amazing.
它拥有的所有挂起作业和计划任务,您将拥有一个很棒的。

[05:09] It has and you will have an amazing screen like this.
它拥有,您将拥有一个像这样的很棒的屏幕。

[05:12] Next is the project screen like this.
接下来是项目屏幕,像这样。

[05:14] Next is the project screen.
接下来是项目屏幕。

[05:16] So this is a really good one for tracking every project you're working on.
所以这是一个非常好的跟踪您正在进行的每个项目的方法。

[05:19] It's very easy to get distracted with Open Claw, play around, build things you don't really need and not stay on top of the tasks that actually move the ball forward.
很容易分心于Open Claw,玩弄,构建您并不真正需要的东西,而没有专注于那些真正能推动事情前进的任务。

[05:22] And not stay on top of the tasks that actually move the ball forward.
并且没有专注于那些真正能推动事情前进的任务。

[05:24] This project screen is good for that.
这个项目屏幕对此很有用。

[05:26] You go in here, have your Open Claw build a project for every single major project you have going on in your life.
您进入这里,让您的Open Claw为您生活中正在进行的每一个主要项目构建一个项目。

[05:30] And now when you get scatterbrained, you can come back into this project screen.
现在,当您变得心烦意乱时,您可以回到这个项目屏幕。

[05:35] See how close you are to completing those projects and go and pay attention to the ones that maybe you haven't worked on in a while.
看看您离完成这些项目还有多近,然后去关注那些您可能有一段时间没做过的项目。

[05:38] Right?
对吗?

[05:40] If I'm looking at this, I might want to go, okay, I want to build out the AI extension for my school.
如果我看着这个,我可能会想,好吧,我想为我的学校构建AI扩展。

[05:44] By the way, Vibe Coding Academy live boot camps every single Friday in that.
顺便说一句,Vibe Coding Academy 每周五都有现场训练营。

[05:47] Sign up for that down below.
在下方注册。

[05:49] I did an entire two-hour boot camp on this mission control.
我曾在这个任务控制中心进行过一个为期两小时的训练营。

[05:54] You get instant access to that.
您可以立即访问它。

[05:55] Anyway, the project screen, which you see here, is just a great way to make sure every single day you're progressing on the major high lever tasks you're working on.
总之,您在这里看到的项目屏幕是确保您每天都在您正在进行的重大高杠杆任务上取得进展的好方法。

[06:00] And what's great is this
而很棒的是这个

[06:07] Working on. And what's great is this hooks into all my other screens.
正在进行中。而且很棒的是,它能连接到我所有的其他屏幕。

[06:10] So, I'm about to show you a lot of really cool things in a second when it comes to memories and documents, but this allows you to hook in task, memories, documents to every project you're working on.
所以,我马上就会向你展示很多非常酷的东西,涉及到记忆和文档,但这可以让你将任务、记忆、文档连接到你正在进行的每一个项目中。

[06:19] Just an amazing way to stay organized.
只是保持条理的绝佳方式。

[06:22] And a little bonus tip here, this is a great way to go and reverse prompt your open claw and say something like, "Hey, what's one task we can do right now that will help us progress in one of our major projects?"
这里还有一个小小的额外提示,这是一个很好的方法,可以反向提示你的开放爪子,并说诸如“嘿,我们现在可以做什么任务来帮助我们在一个主要项目中取得进展?”之类的话。

[06:35] And it will come up with tasks to do that help you advance in these projects.
它会列出可以帮助你在这些项目中取得进展的任务。

[06:39] So great reverse prompting opportunity.
所以这是一个很好的反向提示机会。

[06:40] I talk about reverse prompting all the time, asking your open claw questions.
我一直都在谈论反向提示,向你的开放爪子提问。

[06:44] Great reverse prompting opportunity on this screen, too.
在这个屏幕上也是一个很好的反向提示机会。

[06:46] Have to make a project screen.
必须创建一个项目屏幕。

[06:48] And if you don't know which projects you're working on, that's fine, too.
如果你不知道你正在进行哪些项目,那也没关系。

[06:51] Go to your openclaw reverse prompt.
去你的开放爪子反向提示。

[06:53] If you were to categorize five projects we're working on right now, openclaw, what would you say those five projects are?
如果你要对我们现在正在进行的五个项目进行分类,开放爪子,你会说这五个项目是什么?

[06:59] And it will figure them out for you.
它会为你找出它们。

[07:00] You don't even have to think.
你甚至都不用去想。

[07:01] Whenever you get confused, reverse prompt.
每当你感到困惑时,就反向提示。

[07:04] Next is the memory screen.
接下来是记忆屏幕。

[07:06] This is a critical critical tool to implement.
这是一个需要实施的关键工具。

[07:06] One of the
其中一个

[07:08] critical tool to implement.
实现的关键工具。

[07:10] One of the best parts about OpenClaw is its memory system.
OpenClaw 最棒的部分之一是它的内存系统。

[07:12] It has an amazing memory system where it remembers basically all your conversations from every single day.
它有一个惊人的内存系统,可以记住你每天几乎所有的对话。

[07:16] One thing I like to do often is go back and go through those memories almost like a journal entry and see what we talked about on certain days.
我经常喜欢做的一件事是回顾并像日记条目一样查看这些记忆,看看我们在某些日子里谈论了什么。

[07:22] Or if I'm working on something and I forget details of past conversations, I can come back and look at past memories, too.
或者,如果我正在处理某件事而忘记了过去对话的细节,我也可以回来查看过去的记忆。

[07:31] That's all done on this memory screen.
这一切都在这个内存屏幕上完成。

[07:33] Typically, your memories are stuck in a unorganized memories.mmarkdown file that's really hard to find and read.
通常,你的记忆会卡在一个未组织的 memories.mmarkdown 文件中,很难查找和阅读。

[07:38] This makes it really easy to find any past memories, organize them, and almost read them like a journal.
这使得查找任何过去的记忆、组织它们,甚至像日记一样阅读它们变得非常容易。

[07:45] I can't wait 10 years from now when I can go back, look at what I was talking about with Henry from 10 years ago, see what we're working on, see what we're talking about, and basically just use these memories as a tracker of my entire life.
我迫不及待地想在 10 年后回顾,看看我 10 年前和亨利谈论了什么,看看我们在做什么,看看我们在谈论什么,基本上就是用这些记忆来追踪我的一生。

[07:58] That's what this memory screen allows you to do.
这就是这个内存屏幕允许你做的事情。

[07:59] So, what you want to do is you want to go into your open claw.
所以,你想做的是进入你的 OpenClaw。

[08:02] I want a memory screen in our mission control that allows me to view every memory you have organized by day.
我希望在我们的任务控制中有一个内存屏幕,可以让我按天查看你拥有的每一条记忆。

[08:05] Build that out for me.
为我构建它。

[08:10] Organized by day.
按天组织。

[08:10] Build that out for me, please.
请帮我构建出来。

[08:12] And also have a long-term memory document that allows me to see all the long-term memories we have as well.
并且还有一个长期记忆文档,让我可以看到我们所有的长期记忆。

[08:16] This is just great for finding old thoughts and old conversations you were having and seeing what you were talking about on specific days.
这对于查找你曾经有过的旧想法和旧对话,以及查看你在特定日期谈论的内容非常有帮助。

[08:23] It's basically a record of your entire digital life.
这基本上是你整个数字生活的记录。

[08:25] It's amazing.
太棒了。

[08:27] Build the memory screen just for pure organization sake.
纯粹为了组织而构建记忆屏幕。

[08:29] This next screen I'm going to talk about is extremely important.
我接下来要谈论的这个屏幕非常重要。

[08:32] It's very similar to memories, but equally, if not more important, and that is the doc screen.
它与记忆非常相似,但同样重要,甚至更重要,那就是文档屏幕。

[08:36] If you're anything like me, your open claw is constantly building you docs, planning docs, architecture docs, product requirement docs.
如果你和我一样,你的开放式爪子会不断为你构建文档、规划文档、架构文档、产品需求文档。

[08:44] It's writing you newsletters.
它会为你写新闻通讯。

[08:45] It's writing you content and just writing a whole bunch of things for you.
它会为你写内容,为你写很多东西。

[08:48] Unfortunately, that usually lives in your chat.
不幸的是,那通常保存在你的聊天记录中。

[08:50] So, if you want to find an old document, you have to scroll back in your chat in your Telegram or Discord for a while, but not with this doc screen.
所以,如果你想找一个旧文档,你必须在你的Telegram或Discord聊天记录中滚动很长时间,但有了这个文档屏幕就不用了。

[08:58] This doc screen is so so helpful.
这个文档屏幕非常有帮助。

[09:01] Every doc your open claw creates goes into this doc screen and allows you to go back and see every document it's created in a really nicely formatted way.
你的开放式爪子创建的每个文档都会进入这个文档屏幕,让你能够以一种非常好的格式化方式回顾并查看它创建的每个文档。

[09:08] So for instance, every
所以,例如,每一个

[09:10] formatted way.
格式化的方式。

[09:13] So for instance, every Thursday I have my open claw write me my newsletter I'm going to send out.
所以,例如,我每周四都会让我的open claw为我写我将要发送的通讯。

[09:15] I don't just send out straight with whatever my openclaw wrote, but I use it as a first draft.
我不会直接发送openclaw写的所有内容,而是将其用作初稿。

[09:17] So when I go back and I want to send out my newsletter, I can go in here.
所以,当我回去想发送我的通讯时,我可以进去这里。

[09:21] I can search for the draft of the newsletter.
我可以搜索通讯的草稿。

[09:24] I can copy and paste this newsletter draft into Substack, edit it myself, and then send it out instead of having to scroll back for 10 minutes to find this draft.
我可以将此通讯草稿复制并粘贴到Substack中,自己编辑,然后发送出去,而不是必须滚动10分钟来查找此草稿。

[09:32] Everything is just stored in this documents tool.
一切都存储在这个文档工具中。

[09:37] And what's great is it automatically categorizes it, shows me what formats each document is in.
很棒的是,它会自动对其进行分类,向我显示每种文档的格式。

[09:41] It's really organizable.
它真的很有条理。

[09:43] And I can even search.
我甚至可以搜索。

[09:45] So, if I want to see which files have Mac Studio mentioned in it, because I do a bunch of Mac Studio planning with all my computers, I can just search for it and find those documents really, really easily.
所以,如果我想看看哪些文件提到了Mac Studio,因为我用我所有的电脑做了大量的Mac Studio规划,我只需要搜索它就能非常非常容易地找到那些文档。

[09:54] Go to your open claw and say, I want a docs tool where I can go back and view all the previous documents you created for me in a nicely formatted view.
去你的open claw并说,我想要一个文档工具,在那里我可以回顾并以一个格式良好的视图查看你为我创建的所有以前的文档。

[10:01] Make it searchable and categorize the documents.
使其可搜索并对文档进行分类。

[10:03] If you put in that prompt, you'll have an amazing documents tool ready to go.
如果你输入那个提示,你就会有一个很棒的文档工具准备就绪。

[10:07] I have two more tools
我还有两个工具

[10:11] Tool ready to go.
工具已准备就绪。

[10:12] I have two more tools to show you that I'm going to show you to show you that I'm going to show you how to actually find which custom tools.
我还有两个工具要展示给你,我将向你展示,展示如何实际找到哪些自定义工具。

[10:14] How to actually find which custom tools you need to build for yourself that I haven't shown here.
如何实际找到你需要为自己构建的自定义工具,而我在这里没有展示。

[10:17] If you learned anything so far, make sure to leave a like down below.
如果你到目前为止学到了任何东西,请确保在下方点赞。

[10:20] Subscribe and turn on notifications.
订阅并开启通知。

[10:22] Every person that turns on notifications will be another piece of sushi I eat here in Japan.
每当有人开启通知时,我就会在日本吃一块寿司。

[10:27] This next screen is my favorite.
下一个屏幕是我最喜欢的。

[10:30] I think it is the most important.
我认为它最重要。

[10:32] It keeps your OpenClaw agent on task with one mission in mind.
它能让你的OpenClaw代理专注于一项任务,心中只有一个使命。

[10:34] And keeps it organized with all its sub agents it's working with and that is the team screen.
并使其与所有正在工作的子代理保持组织有序,那就是团队屏幕。

[10:37] This team screen shows me every agent I have spun up, every sub agent it uses, what their roles are and our mission statement.
这个团队屏幕向我展示了我启动的每一个代理,它使用的每一个子代理,它们的角色是什么,以及我们的使命宣言。

[10:40] This is like our org structure for the digital company we're running.
这就像我们正在运营的数字公司的组织结构。

[10:43] So at the top you can see the main open claw Henry what his role is and then we can see all the other open claws and sub agents we've spun up.
所以,在顶部你可以看到主要的OpenClaw Henry,他的角色是什么,然后我们可以看到我们启动的所有其他OpenClaw和子代理。

[10:46] It shows what devices they're on.
它显示了它们在哪些设备上。

[10:49] It shows what roles they have.
它显示了它们拥有的角色。

[10:51] Right? I have Charlie who's my engineer.
对吧?我有Charlie,他是我的工程师。

[10:54] This is run by Quen locally on my Mac Studio.
这是由Quen在我的Mac Studio本地运行的。

[10:56] We have Ralph.
我们有Ralph。

[10:58] This is powered by Chad GBT.
这是由Chad GBT驱动的。

[11:12] Have Ralph. This is powered by Chad GBT.
拥有拉尔夫。这是由Chad GBT驱动的。

[11:14] We have all the different sub agents.
我们有所有不同的子代理。

[11:16] And then we have the lowest level worker agents.
然后我们有最低级别的工人代理。

[11:19] This helps keep my agents organized where they know who to spin up and who to give work to.
这有助于保持我的代理井井有条,他们知道该启动谁以及该分配工作给谁。

[11:23] Again, another place that's kind of the record of truth.
再说一次,另一个地方可以说是真相的记录。

[11:26] Where if an agent gets confused or doesn't remember who should be working on what, it can go to the team screen.
如果代理感到困惑或不记得谁应该做什么,它可以转到团队屏幕。

[11:29] Say, "Oh, okay. I got to give this to Charlie for development.
说,“哦,好的。我得把它交给查理去开发。

[11:32] I got to give this Violet for research."
我得把它交给维奥莱特去研究。”

[11:33] And it helps keep all your agents organized.
它有助于保持所有代理井井有条。

[11:37] By the way, if you want a follow-up video on when you should use sub agents versus open clause, let me know down below.
顺便说一句,如果你想看一个关于何时使用子代理与开放条款的后续视频,请在下面告诉我。

[11:40] I could make that my next video if there's enough demand for that.
如果对此有足够的需求,我可以把它作为我的下一个视频。

[11:43] But a really important part of the screen as well is the mission statement, which I put at the top here.
但屏幕上一个非常重要的部分是任务声明,我把它放在了这里顶部。

[11:49] You should have a mission statement for your open claw.
你应该为你的开放条款制定一个任务声明。

[11:51] This is the mission everyone is working towards at the same time.
这是每个人同时努力实现的任务。

[11:56] This makes it so whenever your open claws come up with tasks to work on, they ensure that there are tasks that bring you closer to your goals and ambitions.
这样,每当你的开放条款提出要处理的任务时,它们就能确保这些任务能让你更接近你的目标和抱负。

[12:04] So for me, my mission statement is I want to build an autonomous organization of AI agents that do work for me and produce value 247.
对我来说,我的任务声明是我想建立一个自主的人工智能代理组织,为我工作并产生24/7的价值。

[12:10] Everything we do, I want to get
我们所做的一切,我都想得到

[12:15] Everything we do, I want to get closer to that.
我们所做的一切,我都想更接近它。

[12:17] And the best part is is closer to that.
而最好的部分是更接近它。

[12:17] And the best part is is I can use reverse prompting here.
而最好的部分是我可以在这里使用反向提示。

[12:19] So I can use reverse prompting here.
所以,我可以在这里使用反向提示。

[12:21] So when my agents are idle, I can say,
所以当我的代理空闲时,我可以这样说,

[12:21] when my agents are idle, I can say, "What task can we do right now that brings us closer to our mission statement?"
当我的代理空闲时,我可以这样说,“我们现在可以做什么任务来更接近我们的使命宣言?”

[12:24] What task can we do right now that brings us closer to our mission statement?
我们现在可以做什么任务来更接近我们的使命宣言?

[12:26] brings us closer to our mission statement?
更接近我们的使命宣言?

[12:27] You want a mission statement as well.
你也想要一个使命宣言。

[12:29] If you don't know what you're working towards with your open clause,
如果你不知道你的开放条款在朝着什么努力,

[12:31] working towards with your open clause, reverse prompt based on everything you know about me.
朝着你的开放条款努力,根据你对我所有了解进行反向提示。

[12:33] reverse prompt based on everything you know about me.
根据你对我所有了解进行反向提示。

[12:35] What should be our mission statement?
我们的使命宣言应该是什么?

[12:37] That will give you a mission statement you can work towards
这将给你一个你可以为之努力的使命宣言

[12:38] mission statement you can work towards and it makes it so all the proactive tasks your open clause do brings you closer to that goal.
你可以为之努力的使命宣言,它使得你的开放条款所做的所有主动任务都能让你更接近那个目标。

[12:40] and it makes it so all the proactive tasks your open clause do brings you closer to that goal.
它使得你的开放条款所做的所有主动任务都能让你更接近那个目标。

[12:42] tasks your open clause do brings you closer to that goal.
你的开放条款所做的任务能让你更接近那个目标。

[12:45] Lastly, I want to talk about the office screen.
最后,我想谈谈办公室屏幕。

[12:47] And you might see this and go, "What the hell is this? Do I really need this? Is there any point to this?"
你可能会看到这个然后说,“这到底是什么?我真的需要它吗?它有什么意义吗?”

[12:49] might see this and go, "What the hell is this?
可能会看到这个然后说,“这到底是什么?

[12:49] Do I really need this?
我真的需要它吗?

[12:51] Is there any point to this?"
它有什么意义吗?”

[12:52] The answer to all those questions is yes, you do need this.
所有这些问题的答案都是肯定的,你需要它。

[12:54] And there is a point to this.
而且它是有意义的。

[12:56] This is a visual that shows me what all my agents are working on.
这是一个可视化界面,向我展示我所有的代理都在做什么。

[12:59] So, as my agents work, they'll go to their different screens.
所以,当我的代理工作时,它们会去不同的屏幕。

[13:02] agents are working on. So, as my agents work, they'll go to their different screens.
代理正在工作。所以,当我的代理工作时,它们会去不同的屏幕。

[13:03] They'll go to the desk.
它们会去办公桌。

[13:04] screens. They'll go to the desk.
屏幕。它们会去办公桌。

[13:05] Sometimes they'll even talk to each other and meet around the water cooler.
有时它们甚至会互相交谈,在饮水机旁见面。

[13:07] other and meet around the water cooler.
互相交谈,在饮水机旁见面。

[13:09] This is a great place to track what your agents are doing.
这是一个跟踪你的代理正在做什么的好地方。

[13:11] If I need to confirm my agent's actually doing something at any given moment, I can come here and see if they're working on their computer
如果我需要确认我的代理在任何给定时刻是否真的在做某事,我可以来到这里看看它们是否在电脑上工作

[13:13] my agent's actually doing something at any given moment, I can come here and see if they're working on their computer
我的代理在任何给定时刻是否真的在做某事,我可以来到这里看看它们是否在电脑上工作

[13:15] any given moment, I can come here and see if they're working on their computer
任何给定时刻,我可以来到这里看看它们是否在电脑上工作

[13:16] See if they're working on their computer and see what they're actually working on, too.
看看他们是否在电脑上工作,看看他们实际上在做什么。

[13:20] Here's an important point I want to make here is when using OpenClaw, it is critical, critical, critical you have fun.
这里有一个我想强调的重要观点,那就是在使用OpenClaw时,至关重要的是,至关重要的是,至关重要的是你要玩得开心。

[13:27] There is nothing wrong with having fun when you use OpenClaw.
使用OpenClaw时,玩得开心并没有什么错。

[13:29] Nothing at all.
一点也没有。

[13:31] I like to have fun.
我喜欢玩。

[13:33] This is really fun for me.
这对我来说真的很有趣。

[13:34] This makes me want to come back to my OpenClaw more and do more work and get more done just cuz it's a fun thing to do.
这让我更想回到我的OpenClaw,做更多的工作,完成更多的事情,因为这很有趣。

[13:38] Not everything has to be a boring CLI.
并非所有东西都必须是无聊的命令行界面。

[13:41] It could be an actual fun 2D interface where you watch agents walk around and do work.
它可以是一个有趣的二维界面,在那里你可以看到代理四处走动并完成工作。

[13:45] What I would do is I'd go to your OpenClaw, say, "Hey, I want a screen that visualizes all the work you're doing.
我会做的是,我会去你的OpenClaw,说:“嘿,我想要一个可视化你正在做的所有工作的屏幕。”

[13:50] I want a 2D pixel art office that shows you and all the sub agents.
我想要一个二维像素艺术办公室,展示你和所有的子代理。

[13:53] I want them to have desks and when they are doing work, they go to their desk and actually do the work.
我希望他们有桌子,当他们在工作时,他们会去他们的桌子并实际完成工作。

[14:00] If you put that prompt in, it will build something similar to this.
如果你输入那个提示,它会构建出类似这样的东西。

[14:03] If you want, you can even pause here and screenshot this.
如果你愿意,你甚至可以暂停在这里并截屏。

[14:07] Any screen I showed you so far, feel free to screenshot it and give it to your OpenClaw, and it will build it to look like whatever I built.
到目前为止我展示的任何屏幕,都可以随意截屏并提供给你的OpenClaw,它会构建出和我构建的一样的外观。

[14:13] You can also just take the link for this video, too, and give it to your OpenClaw.
你也可以直接获取这个视频的链接,然后提供给你的OpenClaw。

[14:17] Too, and give it to your open claw.
太,然后把它交给你的开放爪子。

[14:19] It'll find the transcript and build out everything I said.
它会找到文字记录并构建我说过的所有内容。

[14:20] That's that's probably the easiest way for you to use this video.
这可能就是你使用此视频的最简单方法。

[14:23] But here's a really important note I want to make on everything I showed you so far.
但是,我想就我到目前为止向您展示的所有内容做一个非常重要的说明。

[14:26] I don't want you to just straight up copy me.
我不想让您直接照搬我。

[14:28] It's not that I care if people copy me.
不是我介意别人抄袭我。

[14:30] You can copy anything I do.
你可以复制我做的任何事情。

[14:31] I don't care.
我不在乎。

[14:34] But the reason why I think you should avoid copying me is because this is a hyperpersonalized for you dashboard.
但我认为您应该避免抄袭我的原因是因为这是一个为您量身定制的仪表板。

[14:38] The tools should all be useful for you.
这些工具都应该对您有用。

[14:41] You shouldn't just take other people's tools, put them in, and then use their workflows.
您不应该只是拿别人的工具,把它们放进去,然后使用他们的工作流程。

[14:45] No two people's workflows are the same.
没有两个人的工作流程是相同的。

[14:47] So, it's important you come up with your own custom tools.
所以,重要的是您要创建自己的自定义工具。

[14:51] How do you do that?
您怎么做呢?

[14:54] Well, the answer is probably not going to surprise you.
嗯,答案可能不会让您感到惊讶。

[14:55] Reverse prompting.
反向提示。

[14:58] After you build out the initial version of your mission control, you should go in and reverse prompt your open claw based on what you know about me, what we've done, our workflows, our mission statement, our goals.
在构建完您的任务控制的初始版本后,您应该根据您对我的了解、我们所做的事情、我们的工作流程、我们的使命宣言、我们的目标,进入并反向提示您的开放爪子。

[15:12] What custom tools should we build out in our mission control?
我们应该在我们的任务控制中构建哪些自定义工具?

[15:14] What that'll do is cause your open claw to think for a while and come
这样做会使您的开放爪子思考一段时间并得出

[15:18] OpenClaw to think for a while and come up with the custom tools you need to make your workflows easier.
OpenClaw 思考片刻,然后想出您需要的自定义工具,以简化您的工作流程。

[15:22] This will build custom tools that are way more relevant for whatever you're doing than anything I show you.
这将构建比我展示的任何内容都更相关的自定义工具,以适应您正在进行的任何事情。

[15:26] You can copy me. I don't care.
你可以模仿我。我不在乎。

[15:30] Go ahead, copy whatever you want.
去吧,复制任何你想要的东西。

[15:32] But I think the most important exercise you can do right now is reverse prompt and find the tools that are custom for you.
但我认为您现在可以做的最重要的练习是反向提示并找到适合您的自定义工具。

[15:38] And again, everything I've talked about in this video, you can just copy and paste the link for this YouTube.
再说一遍,我在这段视频中谈到的所有内容,您都可以直接复制此 YouTube 的链接并粘贴。

[15:42] Say, "Hey, OpenClaw, check this out."
说,“嘿,OpenClaw,看看这个。”

[15:47] And it will actually go and get the transcript and really build all this out for you.
它实际上会获取文字记录并为您构建所有这些内容。

[15:49] And say, "Hey, is there anything in this video we haven't done yet?"
然后说,“嘿,这个视频里有什么我们还没做过的吗?”

[15:52] And it will go and do it for you.
它会为您完成。

[15:54] So, make sure to do that as well.
所以,请务必也这样做。

[15:56] If you learned anything at all, please leave a like down below, subscribe, turn notifications.
如果您学到了任何东西,请在下方点赞,订阅,打开通知。

[16:00] Also, I do live boot camps every single week in the Vibe Coding Academy.
另外,我每周都会在 Vibe Coding Academy 举办现场训练营。

[16:04] Feel free to join and ask me questions.
随时加入并问我问题。

[16:05] You can talk to me live in there.
您可以在那里与我实时交流。

[16:08] Link for that down below.
链接在下方。

[16:10] Hope you enjoyed this.
希望您喜欢这个。

[16:12] Way more videos coming soon, especially when I get back.
还有更多视频即将推出,尤其是在我回来之后。