youtube-transcript.ai

28yr Old Redefines Quality, Building Restomod Alfa Romeos: Totem Automobili | Capturing Car Culture

Watch with subtitles, summary & AI chat
Add the free Subkun extension — works directly on YouTube.
  • Watch
  • Subtitles
  • Summary
  • Ask AI
Try free →

Totem Automobili, an Italian startup founded by 28-year-old Ricardo Quadjo, is redefining automotive quality with their bespoke restomod Alfa Romeos. These cars are built from the ground up with a carbon fiber tub chassis, significantly upgraded V6 twin-turbo engines, and extensive use of CNC-machined aluminum and carbon fiber components, offering a blend of classic aesthetics and modern performance.

Full Transcript (Bilingual)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WxueDKa0g0
Translation: zh-TW

[00:00] this car has abs but why does it have traction control
這輛車有 ABS,但為什麼它有循跡控制系統

[00:04] yeah because it's my idea
對,因為這是我的想法

[00:06] I don't want to have a traction control
我不想有循跡控制系統

[00:08] if somebody want a traction control has to buy a Tesla not this kind of car
如果有人想要循跡控制系統,就必須買特斯拉,而不是這種車

[00:13] this car is for a man in my opinion
在我看來,這輛車是為男人設計的

[00:45] an Italian startup called totem has built a restomod Alpha Romeo with a complete carbon fiber tub chassis
一家名為 Totem 的義大利新創公司,打造了一輛配備全碳纖維管狀底盤的復古改裝 Alfa Romeo

[00:53] the car retains the VIN plate and a single latch from the quote unquote donor vehicle
這輛車保留了 VIN 車身號碼牌和來自「原始」車輛的單一鎖扣

[00:58] we started off with a photo
我們從一張照片開始

[01:00] vehicle we started off with a photo shoot interin Italy with a prototype.
我們開始時,在意大利進行了一次原型車的攝影。

[01:06] Look at the scene that it's creating.
看看它創造的場景。

[01:15] Look at this, look at this. Do you know it's a hit? Everybody comes to have a look.
看看這個,看看這個。你知道它很受歡迎嗎?每個人都來看。

[01:19] Look how many people want to take pictures of this car. This is Italy.
看看有多少人想拍這輛車的照片。這就是意大利。

[01:22] Like they they're car obsessed, they love this. They're so happy.
就像他們對汽車非常著迷,他們喜歡這個。他們非常高興。

[01:28] He's changing poses. Let's just go over some quick facts about this bespoke restom mod.
他正在改變姿勢。讓我們快速了解一下這款定制的 restom mod 的一些事實。

[01:33] Julia GT Super. It cost half a million to 650,000 depending on options.
Julia GT Super。根據選配,價格從五十萬到六十五萬不等。

[01:41] It has a new bespoke 2.8 L twin turbo V6 making 600 horsepower from Ital Technica.
它搭載了 Ital Technica 全新定制的 2.8 升雙渦輪 V6 引擎,可輸出 600 馬力。

[01:48] The built from the ground up motor itself costs approximately €100,000.
從頭開始建造的引擎本身約需 100,000 歐元。

[01:53] And it's made to a transaxle gearbox from a Ferrari 550.
並且它採用了法拉利 550 的變速箱。

[01:59] You wouldn't be able to tell just looking at it, but
僅從外觀來看,您可能無法分辨,但是

[02:01] be able to tell just looking at it but the overall size of the car is about 10%
僅從外觀就能看出,但汽車的整體尺寸比原來的GT大約10%

[02:03] the overall size of the car is about 10% larger than the original GT because they
汽車的整體尺寸比原來的GT大約10%,因為他們

[02:06] larger than the original GT because they needed more space to fit the V6 and it
比原來的GT大,因為他們需要更多空間來安裝V6引擎,而且它

[02:09] needed more space to fit the V6 and it also made it more accessible to taller
需要更多空間來安裝V6引擎,而且它也讓更高的

[02:12] also made it more accessible to taller drivers my friend Dino and I packed in
也讓更高的駕駛者更容易進入,我的朋友Dino和我擠進去

[02:14] drivers my friend Dino and I packed in for a quick drive in the
駕駛者,我的朋友Dino和我擠進去進行了一次快速試駕

[02:18] for a quick drive in the Prototype okay
進行了一次快速試駕原型車,好的

[02:24] so 69
所以69

[02:27] so 69 km nice it's crazy so we're helping in
所以69公里,不錯,太瘋狂了,所以我們正在幫助

[02:30] km nice it's crazy so we're helping in the development of the car basically
公里,不錯,太瘋狂了,所以我們正在幫助,基本上是汽車的開發

[02:32] the development of the car basically yeah we are we'll have some
基本上是汽車的開發,是的,我們將會有一些

[02:39] [Music]
[音樂]

[02:41] [Music] feedback it has a lot of power a lot
[音樂]回饋,它有很多動力,很多

[02:44] feedback it has a lot of power a lot [Music]
回饋,它有很多動力,很多[音樂]

[02:46] [Music] of it goes like hell though it's insane
[音樂]但它跑起來像地獄一樣,太瘋狂了

[02:50] of it goes like hell though it's insane it really does uh K was saying this is
它跑起來像地獄一樣,太瘋狂了,它真的做到了,呃K說這是

[02:53] it really does uh K was saying this is running about 400 horsepower right now
它真的做到了,呃K說這是,現在大約有400匹馬力

[02:55] running about 400 horsepower right now yeah so um not quite the full 600
現在大約有400匹馬力,是的,所以嗯,還不到完整的600匹

[02:59] yeah so um not quite the full 600 [Music]
是的,所以嗯,還不到完整的600匹[音樂]

[03:01] but still it really shows the potential
但它確實顯示了潛力

[03:03] but still it really shows the potential like this 600 is too much it weighs a
但它確實顯示了潛力,像這個 600 太重了,它重達

[03:07] like this 600 is too much it weighs a, 150 kilos and they're making one 750
像這個 600 太重了,它重達 150 公斤,而他們正在製造一個 750

[03:13] 150 kilos and they're making one 750 horses what the hell what are they going
150 公斤,而他們正在製造一個 750 馬力,這到底是什麼鬼,他們要

[03:16] horses what the hell what are they going to use that thing for scaring
馬力,這到底是什麼鬼,他們要用那個東西來嚇唬誰

[03:20] to use that thing for scaring
來嚇唬人

[03:23] people this is all the brainchild of
人,這都是的結晶

[03:25] people this is all the brainchild of Ricardo quadjo and we went to his shop
人,這都是 Ricardo Quadjo 的心血結晶,我們去了他的店

[03:29] Ricardo quadjo and we went to his shop in venice to check out one of his builds
Ricardo Quadjo,我們去了他在威尼斯的店,看看他的其中一個正在建造的項目

[03:31] in venice to check out one of his builds in progress
正在威尼斯,看看他正在建造的其中一個項目

[03:33] in progress what is carbon and what is
正在進行中,什麼是碳纖維,什麼是

[03:39] progress what is carbon and what is aluminum all the body is carbon fiber
進行中,什麼是碳纖維,什麼是鋁,整個車身都是碳纖維

[03:42] aluminum all the body is carbon fiber and here you can see here up to here and
鋁,整個車身都是碳纖維,在這裡你可以看到,直到這裡,以及

[03:46] and here you can see here up to here and here it's all carbon fiber is we have a
在這裡你可以看到,直到這裡,以及這裡,這都是碳纖維,我們有一個

[03:49] here it's all carbon fiber is we have a carbon fiber monococ and from here
這裡都是碳纖維,我們有一個碳纖維一體式車身,從這裡開始

[03:51] carbon fiber monococ and from here through here and also on the rear we
碳纖維一體式車身,從這裡到這裡,還有後部我們

[03:53] through here and also on the rear we have a aluminium chassis you can see the
到這裡,還有後部我們有一個鋁製底盤,你可以看到

[03:56] have a aluminium chassis you can see the carbon fiber monoc cook so this is all
有一個鋁製底盤,你可以看到碳纖維一體式車身,所以這一切都是

[04:01] carbon fiber monoc cook so this is all made from from scratch with our molding
碳纖維一體式車身,所以這一切都是從頭開始,用我們的模具製作的

[04:04] made from from scratch with our molding and this is made in Italy yes in tourin
由我們從頭開始模製而成,這是在意大利製造的,是的,在都靈。

[04:07] and this is made in Italy yes in tourin we have the production of the carbon
這是在意大利製造的,是的,在都靈,我們有碳的生產。

[04:09] we have the production of the carbon fiber now so all the suspension is made
我們現在有碳纖維的生產,所以所有的懸吊都是從頭開始製造的。

[04:13] fiber now so all the suspension is made from scratch so here is a single block
所以所有的懸吊都是從頭開始製造的,所以這是一個單塊的鋁塊。

[04:17] from scratch so here is a single block of aluminium CNC made and welded
從頭開始,所以這是一個單塊的鋁塊,CNC加工和焊接而成。

[04:20] of aluminium CNC made and welded together and here all the suspension
由鋁 CNC 加工和焊接而成,這裡所有的懸吊系統。

[04:23] together and here all the suspension system the arm is made from scratch and
組合在一起,這裡所有的懸吊系統,搖臂都是從頭開始製造的。

[04:27] system the arm is made from scratch and and this is one piece too yeah it's one
系統,搖臂都是從頭開始製造的,這也是一體成型的,是的,它是一塊。

[04:29] and this is one piece too yeah it's one piece of CNC aluminium and also the
這也是一體成型的,是的,它是一塊 CNC 鋁件,還有轉向齒條。

[04:32] piece of CNC aluminium and also the steering rack that we are using is made
我們正在使用的轉向齒條也是由 CNC 鋁件製成的。

[04:36] steering rack that we are using is made from scratch and produced by Spork an
轉向齒條是從頭開始製造的,由 Spork 生產,這是一家意大利公司。

[04:39] from scratch and produced by Spork an Italian company like a 95% of this car
就像這輛車的 95% 都是由 Spork 這家意大利公司生產的。

[04:43] Italian company like a 95% of this car is all produced in
這輛車的 95% 都是在意大利生產的。

[04:48] Italy Ricardo is 28 years old and he
意大利,Ricardo 28 歲了,他

[04:51] Italy Ricardo is 28 years old and he started building cars when he was 22
意大利,Ricardo 28 歲了,他在 22 歲時開始製造汽車。

[04:54] started building cars when he was 22 it's really important to him that totem
他在 22 歲時開始製造汽車,對他來說,Totem 是一款意大利跑車非常重要。

[04:57] it's really important to him that totem is an Italian sports car made made in
對他來說,Totem 是一款意大利跑車,在意大利製造,這點非常重要。

[05:00] is an Italian sports car made made in Italy there's so many tailormade parts
是一款意大利跑車,在意大利製造,車身上有許多量身訂製的零件。

[05:04] Italy there's so many tailormade parts all over the car including the
意大利,車身上有許多量身訂製的零件,包括

[05:05] all over the car including the homologated headlights and tail lights.
整輛車都包括認證的頭燈和尾燈。

[05:09] homologated headlights and tail lights just for the totem cars he's recreated.
認證的頭燈和尾燈,僅用於他重新創作的圖騰汽車。

[05:12] just for the totem cars he's recreated fabric for the interior based off the.
僅用於他重新創作的圖騰汽車,內飾的織物基於。

[05:14] fabric for the interior based off the Alpha Romeo 33 from 1988 everything down.
內飾的織物基於 1988 年的 Alpha Romeo 33,所有東西都。

[05:19] Alpha Romeo 33 from 1988 everything down to the wiring and the speakers are made.
1988 年的 Alpha Romeo 33,從線路到揚聲器都是製造的。

[05:22] to the wiring and the speakers are made locally in Venice even the front and.
線路和揚聲器都在威尼斯本地製造,甚至連前面和。

[05:25] locally in Venice even the front and Side Glass is custom made the rear glass.
在威尼斯本地製造,甚至連前面和側面的玻璃都是訂製的,後面的玻璃。

[05:28] Side Glass is custom made the rear glass is a reproduction of the original.
側面的玻璃是訂製的,後面的玻璃是原版的複製品。

[05:31] is a reproduction of the original also the wheel are since he produc it is.
是原版的複製品,輪胎也是,因為他生產它是。

[05:34] also the wheel are since he produc it is a three-piece wheel in reality and is.
輪胎也是,因為他生產它是三片式輪胎,實際上是。

[05:37] a three-piece wheel in reality and is vintage expired by the 60s and the 70s.
實際上是三片式輪胎,並且是 60 年代和 70 年代的復古風格。

[05:42] vintage expired by the 60s and the 70s the brake setup on this is pretty insane.
60 年代和 70 年代的復古風格,這個煞車配置非常瘋狂。

[05:46] the brake setup on this is pretty insane it's similar to what we drove but this.
這個煞車配置非常瘋狂,與我們開過的類似,但這個。

[05:48] it's similar to what we drove but this this looks a little bit different yeah.
與我們開過的類似,但這個看起來有點不同,是的。

[05:50] this looks a little bit different yeah uh what you drove was the GTR brake.
這個看起來有點不同,是的,嗯,你開過的是 GTR 煞車。

[05:53] uh what you drove was the GTR brake system by brambo this is the GTS brake.
嗯,你開過的是 Brembo 的 GTR 煞車系統,這是 GTS 煞車。

[05:57] system by brambo this is the GTS brake system so is a little a bit less uh.
Brembo 的煞車系統,所以它的功率比 GTR 煞車系統。

[06:00] system so is a little a bit less uh power than the GTR brake system and the.
小一點,嗯,功率比 GTR 煞車系統小,而且。

[06:04] power than the GTR brake system and the customer can choose the configuration of.
客戶可以選擇配置。

[06:07] customer can choose the configuration of every single detail even this is CNC huh
客戶可以選擇每一個細節的配置,即使這是CNC,嗯?

[06:11] every single detail even this is CNC huh yes yes even this is CNC also the GT
每一個細節,即使這是CNC,嗯?是的,是的,即使這是CNC,還有GT。

[06:15] yes yes even this is CNC also the GT super right is CNC and I show you a
是的,是的,即使這是CNC,還有GT,超級對,是CNC,我給你看一個

[06:19] super right is CNC and I show you a little bit the trunk here for example
超級對,是CNC,我給你看一點點這裡的後備箱,例如。

[06:21] little bit the trunk here for example the Hing are all CNC produced and here
一點點這裡的後備箱,例如,鉸鏈都是CNC生產的,在這裡

[06:24] the Hing are all CNC produced and here you can see the carbon fiber and the
鉸鏈都是CNC生產的,在這裡你可以看到碳纖維和

[06:28] you can see the carbon fiber and the fabric it's so clean I can't believe how
你可以看到碳纖維和織物,它太乾淨了,我真不敢相信

[06:32] fabric it's so clean I can't believe how clean this is this is just it's very
織物,它太乾淨了,我真不敢相信這有多乾淨,這簡直是,它非常

[06:34] clean this is this is just it's very complicated to make it well do you get
乾淨,這,這簡直是,製作它非常複雜,嗯,你得到

[06:37] complicated to make it well do you get new badges as well yeah we it's the
複雜製作它,嗯,你還得到新的徽章嗎?是的,我們,它是

[06:41] new badges as well yeah we it's the original badge that was from Alpa Romeo
新的徽章嗎?是的,我們,它是來自阿爾法·羅密歐的原裝徽章。

[06:44] original badge that was from Alpa Romeo uh before 1972 with right Milano because
原裝徽章,來自阿爾法·羅密歐,嗯,1972年之前,帶有右邊的米蘭,因為

[06:48] uh before 1972 all the badge was with Milano right how long does it take to
嗯,1972年之前,所有的徽章都帶有米蘭,對嗎?需要多長時間來

[06:51] before 1972 all the badge was with Milano right how long does it take to build a car like this now that we are in
1972年之前,所有的徽章都帶有米蘭,對嗎?需要多長時間來建造像這樣的汽車,現在我們在

[06:54] Milano right how long does it take to build a car like this now that we are in the production we are taking one month
米蘭,對嗎?需要多長時間來建造像這樣的汽車,現在我們在生產中,我們需要一個月

[06:58] the production we are taking one month to build one car and they want to arrive
生產,我們需要一個月來建造一輛車,他們想達到

[07:00] to build one car and they want to arrive to produce one car every two week by the
建造一輛車,他們想達到每兩週生產一輛車,到

[07:02] to produce one car every two week by the end of the year we have of course a lot
每兩週生產一輛車,到年底,我們當然有很多

[07:07] end of the year we have of course a lot of employer that work day and night to.
年底我們當然有很多雇主日以繼夜地工作。

[07:10] of employer that work day and night to to to produce this kind of cars so.
雇主日以繼夜地工作以生產這類汽車,所以。

[07:13] to to produce this kind of cars so what's the difference in weight versus.
生產這類汽車,所以重量與...有什麼區別?

[07:15] what's the difference in weight versus the original car the the original car.
重量與原車的差異,原車。

[07:17] the original car the the original car was like 980 kilos more or less.
原車,原車大約是 980 公斤,或多或少。

[07:20] was like 980 kilos more or less depending on the configuration and we.
大約是 980 公斤,或多或少,取決於配置,而我們。

[07:22] depending on the configuration and we have.
取決於配置,而我們有。

[07:23] have 1,280 kilos for it being bigger yes and.
有 1,280 公斤,因為它更大,是的,而且。

[07:28] 1,280 kilos for it being bigger yes and of course more safety and it's more.
1,280 公斤,因為它更大,是的,當然更安全,而且它更。

[07:30] of course more safety and it's more safety a lot of more horsepower because.
當然更安全,而且它更安全,馬力也大得多,因為。

[07:34] safety a lot of more horsepower because we have a V6 twin turbo with a transaxle.
安全,馬力大得多,因為我們有 V6 雙渦輪增壓,配備變速箱。

[07:39] we have a V6 twin turbo with a transaxle gearbox the weight distribution is 50/50.
我們有 V6 雙渦輪增壓,配備變速箱,重量分配是 50/50。

[07:43] gearbox the weight distribution is 50/50 there's there's not really many other.
變速箱,重量分配是 50/50,世界上真的沒有多少其他。

[07:44] there's there's not really many other people in the world doing anything like.
世界上沒有多少人做類似的事情。

[07:46] people in the world doing anything like this like there was a lot of parts that.
世界上的人做類似的事情,例如有很多零件。

[07:49] this like there was a lot of parts that was very difficult to produce like uh.
這,例如有很多零件很難生產,例如呃。

[07:52] was very difficult to produce like uh all this chrome trim it's super.
很難生產,例如呃,所有這些鍍鉻裝飾,它非常。

[07:55] all this chrome trim it's super complicated to produce with carbon fiber.
所有這些鍍鉻裝飾,用碳纖維生產非常複雜。

[07:58] complicated to produce with carbon fiber this is all carbon fiber.
用碳纖維生產很複雜,這是全部碳纖維。

[08:00] this is all carbon fiber and the handle it's aluminum that we.
這是全部碳纖維,把手是鋁製的,我們。

[08:02] and the handle it's aluminum that we have produced from scratch the handle of.
把手是鋁製的,我們從頭開始生產,把手。

[08:05] have produced from scratch the handle of course the mirror that is a carbon fiber.
從頭開始生產,把手當然還有後視鏡,它是碳纖維的。

[08:08] course the mirror that is a carbon fiber arm with CNC part and then I noticed for
當然,鏡子是一個碳纖維臂,帶有 CNC 部件,然後我注意到

[08:13] arm with CNC part and then I noticed for this this is even electric you can
帶有 CNC 部件的臂,然後我注意到這個,這個甚至是電子的,你可以

[08:15] this this is even electric you can actually move the mirror yes it's
這個,這個甚至是電子的,你可以實際移動鏡子,是的,它是

[08:16] actually move the mirror yes it's electric that is so complicated it's
實際移動鏡子,是的,它是電子的,這太複雜了,它

[08:19] electric that is so complicated it's very complicated what is original on
電子的,這太複雜了,它非常複雜,什麼是原裝的

[08:22] very complicated what is original on this car is
非常複雜,這輛車的原裝是什麼

[08:25] this car is this this is from the 60s
這輛車是,這是來自 60 年代的

[08:30] that's from the donor car yes what is
那是來自報廢車的,是的,什麼是

[08:33] that's from the donor car yes what is that just a release or something yeah
那是來自報廢車的,是的,那只是個釋放裝置還是什麼,是的

[08:35] that just a release or something yeah that if you press this car this this one
那只是個釋放裝置還是什麼,是的,如果你按下這輛車,這個,這個

[08:38] that if you press this car this this one you open the trunk so then it is just
如果你按下這輛車,這個,這個,你打開了後備箱,所以它只是

[08:41] you open the trunk so then it is just the VIN play and this little thing
你打開了後備箱,所以它只是 VIN 播放和這個小東西

[08:44] the VIN play and this little thing yes it's
VIN 播放和這個小東西,是的,它是

[08:47] yes it's fun it's it's amazing to me that in your
是的,很有趣,令我驚訝的是,在你的

[08:51] fun it's it's amazing to me that in your eyes there was not anything else that
有趣,令我驚訝的是,在你的眼中沒有其他東西

[08:54] eyes there was not anything else that was worth saving that's the crazy thing
眼中沒有其他東西值得保存,這才是瘋狂之處

[08:57] was worth saving that's the crazy thing to me because you look at like the Evo
值得保存,這才是我認為瘋狂的地方,因為你看看像 Evo

[09:00] to me because you look at like the Evo 37 from cimera right there's still quite
我認為,因為你看看像 Evo 37,來自 Cimera,右邊仍然有相當多

[09:04] 37 from cimera right there's still quite a bit of the center part of the chassis
37,來自 Cimera,右邊仍然有相當多的底盤中心部分

[09:06] a bit of the center part of the chassis that is saved the problem of this car
底盤中心部分被保存了下來,這輛車的問題

[09:08] that is saved the problem of this car that was too small because everything is nice like I love the design of the original car everything I love that design but was too small that was the problem the reason why you built this is because you saw like there was a gap in the market you saw there was a market for this kind of car no because I wanted one car that has to be timeless being a designer I wanted to produce my personal car and after I saw that a lot of people share the same idea I made from my passion because I started when I was a designer for alaro so I started uh in 2017 and after 5 years I went on the production so under the car you can see better the aluminium chassis that is all CNC welded together also this part is CNC this one this one every single part on this car
這解決了這輛車太小的問題,因為一切都很棒,就像我喜歡原創車的設計一樣,我喜歡那個設計,但它太小了,那是個問題,你建造它的原因是,你看到市場上有個空缺,你看到這種車有市場,不,因為我想要一輛永恆的車,身為一名設計師,我想製作我個人的車,在我看到很多人有同樣的想法後,我從我的熱情中創造了它,因為我開始的時候,我是一名為 alaro 設計師,所以我開始於 2017 年,五年後我進入了生產階段,所以在車底下你可以看到更好的鋁製底盤,它是全 CNC 焊接在一起的,這個部分也是 CNC,這個,這個,這輛車上的每一個零件

[10:10] this one every single part on this car the motor mount that's the motor mount
這個車的每一個零件,這個是引擎腳,那個是引擎腳。

[10:12] the motor mount that's the motor mount huh yes we have the Bell and the
引擎腳,那個是引擎腳,嗯,是的,我們有傳動殼和

[10:14] huh yes we have the Bell and the transaxle shaft
嗯,是的,我們有傳動殼和傳動軸。

[10:17] transaxle shaft oh why does it have to be a transaxle
傳動軸,哦,為什麼必須是傳動軸?

[10:20] oh why does it have to be a transaxle the weight distribution has to be 50/50
哦,為什麼必須是傳動軸?重量分配必須是 50/50。

[10:23] the weight distribution has to be 50/50 so we have decided to have the engine on
重量分配必須是 50/50,所以我們決定將引擎放在

[10:25] so we have decided to have the engine on the front and the gearbox on the rear so
所以我們決定將引擎放在前面,變速箱放在後面,所以

[10:28] the front and the gearbox on the rear so is this going to be a running car yes
前面和變速箱在後面,所以這會是一輛能跑的車嗎?是的。

[10:31] is this going to be a running car yes for Geneva I can't believe how much work
這會是一輛能跑的車嗎?是的,為了日內瓦,我真不敢相信花了多少功夫

[10:33] for Geneva I can't believe how much work went into this thing this part is so
為了日內瓦,我真不敢相信花了多少功夫在這上面,這個零件是如此

[10:36] went into this thing this part is so clean
在這上面,這個零件是如此乾淨。

[10:37] clean too the
也很乾淨,那個

[10:39] too the chassis it really is neat to see
那個底盤,看到這樣的東西真的很棒。

[10:42] chassis it really is neat to see something like this have you parked one
底盤,看到這樣的东西真的很棒,你停過一輛

[10:44] something like this have you parked one of these next to a stock car yes to see
這樣的東西嗎?你把其中一輛停在標準車旁邊看過嗎?是的,看看

[10:47] of these next to a stock car yes to see just the difference in size how much
這些和標準車的尺寸差異有多大,它也寬多少?

[10:49] just the difference in size how much wider is this too then it's pretty wide
尺寸差異有多大,它也寬多少?然後它相當寬。

[10:51] wider is this too then it's pretty wide the original was a 1 M 58 and this one
寬多少?然後它相當寬。原來的寬度是 1.58 米,而這輛

[10:55] the original was a 1 M 58 and this one is 1 M 83 84 it's a lot wider what is
原來的寬度是 1.58 米,而這輛是 1.83、84 米,寬了很多,這是什麼

[11:00] is 1 M 83 84 it's a lot wider what is this duct oh this is this is for the for
是 1.83、84 米,寬了很多,這是什麼管道?哦,這是,這是為了,為了

[11:03] this duct oh this is this is for the for the this is the intake okay yes here we
這個管道?哦,這是,這是為了,為了,這是進氣口,好的,是的,這裡我們

[11:06] the this is the intake okay yes here we have the tur Garrett turbos there's one
進氣口,好的,是的,這裡我們有 Garrett 渦輪增壓器,有一個

[11:10] have the tur Garrett turbos there's one turbo there one turbo there the intake
有 Garrett 的渦輪增壓器,那裡有一個渦輪增壓器,這裡有一個渦輪增壓器,進氣口

[11:14] turbo there one turbo there the intake is right behind the grill it goes
渦輪增壓器在那裡,有一個渦輪增壓器在那裡,進氣口就在格柵後面,它會

[11:17] is right behind the grill it goes underneath the intercooler and air
就在格柵後面,它會穿過中冷器和空氣

[11:20] underneath the intercooler and air conditioning condenser and radiator here
穿過中冷器和空調冷凝器以及這裡的散熱器

[11:22] conditioning condenser and radiator here we have the AC compressor for example
調冷凝器和散熱器,例如我們有空調壓縮機

[11:25] we have the AC compressor for example that is electric
我們有空調壓縮機,例如,它是電子的

[11:27] that is electric oh everything on this car is very
它是電子的,哦,這輛車上的一切都非常

[11:30] oh everything on this car is very different from the other car all this is
哦,這輛車上的一切都與另一輛車非常不同,這一切都是

[11:34] different from the other car all this is just unique just the manh hours that you
與另一輛車不同,這一切都獨一無二,僅僅是您投入建造它的人工時數

[11:36] just unique just the manh hours that you put into building this makes it so
獨一無二,僅僅是您投入建造它的人工時數,使其如此

[11:39] put into building this makes it so unique and it just looks so different
投入建造它,使其如此獨一無二,而且看起來如此不同

[11:43] unique and it just looks so different this was without a doubt the most
獨一無二,而且看起來如此不同,這無疑是

[11:44] this was without a doubt the most beautiful car that we had a chance to
這無疑是我們有機會拍攝的最美麗的汽車

[11:46] beautiful car that we had a chance to photograph in Italy barut
美麗的汽車,我們有機會在義大利 Barut 拍攝

[11:51] [Music]
[音樂]

[12:00] hey if you like what you're watching do
嘿,如果你喜歡你正在看的內容,請

[12:01] hey if you like what you're watching do me a favor go check out the Hagerty
嘿,如果你喜歡你正在看的內容,請幫我一個忙,去看看 Hagerty

[12:03] me a favor go check out the Hagerty Drivers Club 24/7 roadside assistance
幫我一個忙,去看看 Hagerty Drivers Club 全天候路邊救援服務

[12:05] Drivers Club 24/7 roadside assistance with flatbed towing subscription to our
Drivers Club 全天候路邊救援服務,配備平板拖車,訂閱我們的

[12:08] with flatbed towing subscription to our award winning magazine and more sign up
平板拖車訂閱我們的獲獎雜誌等,立即註冊

[12:10] award winning magazine and more sign up today links in the
獲獎雜誌等等,立即註冊,連結在

[12:12] today links in the description we went to a second location
今天的說明中,我們去了第二個地點

[12:15] description we went to a second location where the cars are being assembled
說明中,我們去了第二個地點,汽車正在那裡組裝

[12:17] where the cars are being assembled including a new prototype that is being
汽車正在組裝,包括一個正在準備中的新原型車

[12:19] including a new prototype that is being prepared for the Geneva auto show this
準備用於日內瓦車展的,這是

[12:22] prepared for the Geneva auto show this is full carbon fiber exposed and we'll
準備用於日內瓦車展的,這是全碳纖維外露的,我們將

[12:25] is full carbon fiber exposed and we'll have a six headlight not only four so
是全碳纖維外露的,我們將有六個頭燈,不只是四個,所以

[12:28] have a six headlight not only four so here
有六個頭燈,不只是四個,所以這裡

[12:29] here now we are waiting from the painting
這裡,我們現在正在等待從噴漆

[12:31] now we are waiting from the painting room the other two main light eventually
現在我們正在等待從噴漆房,另外兩個主燈最終

[12:35] room the other two main light eventually you're going to produce this car this is
房,另外兩個主燈最終,你們將生產這輛車,這是

[12:37] you're going to produce this car this is maybe the next generation of yes it's
你們將生產這輛車,這可能是下一代,是的,它是

[12:40] maybe the next generation of yes it's just like a limited edition trick car
可能是下一代,是的,它就像一輛限量版的特技車

[12:43] just like a limited edition trick car like a final edition of the uh GT series
就像一輛限量版的特技車,像是 uh GT 系列的最終版

[12:48] like a final edition of the uh GT series and then we we have another project for
像是 uh GT 系列的最終版,然後我們還有另一個項目

[12:52] and then we we have another project for the future but is still in development
然後我們還有另一個項目,但仍在開發中

[12:54] the future but is still in development let's talk about the parts here like
未來,但仍在開發中,讓我們來談談這裡的零件,像是

[12:57] let's talk about the parts here like this is produced by by sabelt and is a
讓我們來談談這裡的零件,像是這個是由 sabelt 生產的,而且是

[13:02] this is produced by by sabelt and is a carbon fiber of
這個是由 sabelt 生產的,而且是碳纖維的

[13:04] carbon fiber of course handmade yeah the panel sun visor
碳纖維的,當然是手工製作的,是的,面板遮陽板

[13:09] course handmade yeah the panel sun visor this is 3D printed yes and then we do
手工製作的,是的,面板遮陽板,這是 3D 列印的,是的,然後我們做

[13:13] this is 3D printed yes and then we do this handmade work with leather amazing
這是 3D 列印的,是的,然後我們用皮革進行這種手工製作,太棒了。

[13:17] this handmade work with leather amazing and then this is the window trim yes for
這種皮革手工製作很棒,然後這是車窗飾條,是的,用於

[13:19] and then this is the window trim yes for this we cut every single window trim to
然後這是車窗飾條,是的,我們為此切割每一個車窗飾條,以

[13:23] this we cut every single window trim to make sure that fit exactly with the door
我們切割每一個車窗飾條,以確保它能與車門精確貼合。

[13:26] make sure that fit exactly with the door panel and with the door and then these
確保它能與門板和車門精確貼合,然後這些

[13:28] panel and with the door and then these are gauge
門板和車門,然後這些是儀表

[13:29] are gauge yes my my question to you is it's one
儀表,是的,我的問題是,這是其中一件事

[13:33] yes my my question to you is it's one thing to know about all this stuff and
是的,我的問題是,知道所有這些東西是一回事,而且

[13:35] thing to know about all this stuff and know that it exists it's another thing
知道所有這些東西的存在是另一回事。

[13:37] know that it exists it's another thing to understand it and learn it how do you
知道它的存在是另一回事,去理解它並學習它,你是如何

[13:39] to understand it and learn it how do you know how did you learn all this you're
去理解它並學習它,你是如何知道的,你是如何學會這一切的,你這麼

[13:41] know how did you learn all this you're so young I know it's a lot of years that
年輕,我知道這需要很多年的學習,如何生產,因為

[13:45] so young I know it's a lot of years that study how to produce because also the
我們也從頭開始生產,我有一家公司,我設計了

[13:47] study how to produce because also the gois we produce from scratch I have a
儀表,我設計了儀表裡面的小零件,然後我們在這裡組裝所有東西。

[13:50] gois we produce from scratch I have a company that uh I design the goes I
我對所有這些東西感到震驚,我的意思是,我知道你不是親手製作它的人,或者也許你是,

[13:53] company that uh I design the goes I designed the little parts inside the GES
我幫助這些人,我也教他們,但這是你的

[13:57] designed the little parts inside the GES and uh then here we assembly everything
我幫助這些人,我也教他們,但這是你的

[14:00] and uh then here we assembly everything I'm just shocked at all this stuff I
我幫助這些人,我也教他們,但這是你的

[14:03] I'm just shocked at all this stuff I mean I know you're not the person that
我幫助這些人,我也教他們,但這是你的

[14:06] mean I know you're not the person that is hand crafting it or maybe you are
我幫助這些人,我也教他們,但這是你的

[14:09] is hand crafting it or maybe you are helping I I help the guys to and and I
我幫助這些人,我也教他們,但這是你的

[14:12] helping I I help the guys to and and I teach to the guys but it's your
我幫助這些人,我也教他們,但這是你的

[14:13] teach to the guys but it's your direction and your idea and your design.
教給這些人,但這是你的方向、你的想法和你的設計。

[14:17] direction and your idea and your design for every one of these parts including like the center console here that you guys made C center console.
方向、你的想法和你的設計,適用於這些零件中的每一個,包括像你做的這個中央扶手。

[14:23] I show you like uh some little little this for example I designed everything.
我給你看一些小小的,例如,我設計了所有東西。

[14:30] everything from from myself so this is just an example now it's little bit dirty but uh the this one how to create this from scratch.
一切都出自我的手,所以這只是一個例子,現在有點髒,但是這個東西是如何從零開始創建的。

[14:40] how to create this from scratch this is for the ABS how to create this the mechanism for the mirror from scratch.
如何從零開始創建這個,這是用於 ABS 的,如何從零開始創建鏡子的機制。

[14:48] here there is a missing part but for example this was an inspiration by a watch.
這裡缺少一個零件,但例如,這是受到手錶的啟發。

[14:55] these are all the control arms yes control arm suspension oh and these are the modified torque tubes that you have.
這些都是控制臂,是的,控制臂懸吊,哦,這些是你擁有的改裝扭力管。

[15:03] yes so these are actually Ferrari torque tubes this is unmodified one right yes.
是的,所以這些實際上是法拉利扭力管,這是未改裝的,對吧?是的。

[15:09] and then this is the one that you have that you have in the car that is the modified shortened version is this the.
然後這是你擁有的那個,你在車裡擁有的那個,這是改裝的縮短版本,是這個嗎?

[15:16] modified shortened version is this the whole entire front soft frame yes
這是修改後縮短的版本,這是整個前面軟框架嗎?

[15:18] whole entire front soft frame yes exactly and this is pretty much ready to
整個前面軟框架是的,確切地說,這幾乎準備好了

[15:20] exactly and this is pretty much ready to go in the red car yes it's ready to go
確切地說,這幾乎準備好放進紅色的車裡了,是的,它準備好了

[15:23] go in the red car yes it's ready to go look at this all the hardware that you
放進紅色的車裡,是的,它準備好了,看看你

[15:26] look at this all the hardware that you guys need these are some original parts
看看你們需要的這些所有硬體,這些是一些原始零件

[15:29] guys need these are some original parts are these do these need to be refinished
你們需要的這些是一些原始零件,這些需要重新裝飾嗎?

[15:31] are these do these need to be refinished yes this is original we both use it by
這些需要重新裝飾嗎?是的,這是原裝的,我們都用它來

[15:36] yes this is original we both use it by from other cars and then we painted and
是的,這是原裝的,我們從其他車輛使用它,然後我們塗漆了,並且

[15:39] from other cars and then we painted and also this is hand painted andmade
從其他車輛,然後我們塗漆了,而且這也是手工繪製和製造的

[15:41] also this is hand painted andmade painted inside
這也是手工繪製和製造的,在裡面塗漆

[15:44] painted inside here my goodness and this is original
在這裡塗漆,我的天啊,這是原裝的

[15:47] here my goodness and this is original tour and then this is the
在這裡,我的天啊,這是原裝的旅遊,然後這是

[15:51] tour and then this is the result and then what about this this one
旅遊,然後這是結果,那麼這個呢,這個

[15:55] result and then what about this this one for example we bought the module the Le
結果,那麼這個呢,這個,例如,我們購買了模組,Le

[15:59] for example we bought the module the Le module we did all the molding here for
例如,我們購買了模組,Le模組,我們在這裡為

[16:02] module we did all the molding here for the glass we did all this part that is
模組,我們在這裡為玻璃進行了所有模塑,我們進行了所有這部分,即

[16:04] the glass we did all this part that is CNC and for example in this car we have
玻璃,我們進行了所有這部分,即CNC,例如在這輛車中,我們有

[16:08] CNC and for example in this car we have a galvanic uh black nickel galvanic
CNC,例如在這輛車中,我們有鍍鎳的,呃,黑色鎳鍍層

[16:11] a galvanic uh black nickel galvanic treatment everything is unique with
鍍鎳的,呃,黑色鎳鍍層處理,一切都與

[16:14] treatment everything is unique with totem right by hand all of this is cnced
處理獨一無二,由圖騰手工完成,這一切都是CNC加工的

[16:18] totem right by hand all of this is cnced yes this is not like stamped no
圖騰用手在右邊,這全部都是CNC加工的,是的,這不是像沖壓的,不是。

[16:21] yes this is not like stamped no absolutely
是的,這不是像沖壓的,不是,絕對不是。

[16:23] absolutely not so this part for example are all
絕對不是,所以這部分,例如,全部都是

[16:27] not so this part for example are all CNC and this this is uh when you want to
不是,所以這部分,例如,全部都是CNC加工的,這個,這個是,呃,當你想要

[16:31] CNC and this this is uh when you want to put on reverse you just need to do like
CNC加工的,這個,這個是,呃,當你想要反向安裝,你只需要像這樣做。

[16:34] put on reverse you just need to do like that it's a reverse
反向安裝,你只需要像這樣做,這是一個反向的

[16:36] that it's a reverse lockout amazing and this is all like the
它,這是一個反向鎖定,太棒了,而這全部都是像

[16:39] lockout amazing and this is all like the vents yes so this is not coated yet no
鎖定,太棒了,而這全部都是像通風口,是的,所以這還沒有塗層,沒有。

[16:43] vents yes so this is not coated yet no this is raw exactly this is the final
通風口,是的,所以這還沒有塗層,沒有,這是原始的,沒錯,這是最終的

[16:46] this is raw exactly this is the final one and then this is the mirror yes wow
這是原始的,沒錯,這是最終的一個,然後這是鏡子,是的,哇。

[16:50] one and then this is the mirror yes wow it's so
一個,然後這是鏡子,是的,哇,它非常

[16:52] it's so heavy it is so
它非常重,它非常

[16:55] heavy it is so heavy there's so much aluminum us
重,它非常重,有這麼多鋁,我們

[16:59] heavy there's so much aluminum us yes so then and this is the tail light
重,有這麼多鋁,我們,是的,所以然後,這是尾燈。

[17:03] yes so then and this is the tail light yes all the parts are here all the
是的,所以然後,這是尾燈,是的,所有的零件都在這裡,所有的

[17:07] yes all the parts are here all the hinges unfinished
是的,所有的零件都在這裡,所有的鉸鏈都未完成。

[17:09] hinges unfinished finished the center mirror is made by
鉸鏈未完成,完成了,中間的鏡子是由

[17:13] finished the center mirror is made by and all of this is the same texture uh
完成了,中間的鏡子是由...製作的,而這全部都是相同的紋理,呃,

[17:16] and all of this is the same texture uh depend depend or similar texture depend
而這全部都是相同的紋理,呃,取決於,取決於,或者相似的紋理,取決於。

[17:19] depend depend or similar texture depend for example we have a different texture
依賴依賴或類似的質地依賴例如我們有不同的質地

[17:22] for example we have a different texture depending on the customer what they want
例如,我們有不同的質地,取決於客戶想要什麼

[17:23] depending on the customer what they want the customer yeah this is for example
取決於客戶想要什麼客戶是的,這是一個例子

[17:26] the customer yeah this is for example for the mirror that we have this part
客戶是的,這是一個例子,對於我們擁有的鏡子,有這個零件

[17:29] for the mirror that we have this part that are CNC Parts all the trim that you
對於我們擁有的鏡子,有這個零件,它們是 CNC 零件,所有你使用的汽車裝飾條

[17:31] that are CNC Parts all the trim that you guys use for the cars this is the fuel
它們是 CNC 零件,所有你們用於汽車的裝飾條,這是燃料

[17:34] guys use for the cars this is the fuel filler cap yes what we do we do with
你們用於汽車的燃料加注蓋,是的,我們用什麼做

[17:38] filler cap yes what we do we do with aluminum all the um control for the air
加注蓋,是的,我們用鋁做所有用於空氣的控制裝置

[17:43] aluminum all the um control for the air conditioning this is the original this
鋁所有用於空調的控制裝置,這是原來的這個

[17:45] conditioning this is the original this is the original and then we remove this
空調,這是原來的,這是原來的,然後我們移除這個

[17:48] is the original and then we remove this part we keep only the electric inside
是原來的,然後我們移除這個零件,我們只保留裡面的電氣部分

[17:52] part we keep only the electric inside and then we change everything this one
部分,我們只保留裡面的電氣部分,然後我們更換所有這些

[17:54] and then we change everything this one that is
然後我們更換所有這些,這個是

[17:56] that is aluminum and then we remove this we
是鋁,然後我們移除這個,我們

[17:59] aluminum and then we remove this we replace it's a lot of
鋁,然後我們移除這個,我們更換,這是一個很多的工作

[18:02] replace it's a lot of work my goodness all the AC condensers
更換,這是一個很多的工作,我的天啊,所有的空調冷凝器

[18:06] work my goodness all the AC condensers all the the windshield wipers brake
工作,我的天啊,所有的空調冷凝器,所有的擋風玻璃雨刷,剎車

[18:10] all the the windshield wipers brake calipers this what is this is all pedal
所有的擋風玻璃雨刷,剎車卡鉗,這個是什麼,這是所有的踏板

[18:13] calipers this what is this is all pedal assembly yeah yeah it's all CNC Machin
卡鉗,這個是什麼,這是所有的踏板總成,是的,是的,這是所有的 CNC 機械加工

[18:16] assembly yeah yeah it's all CNC Machin so this part this is all custom you
總成,是的,是的,這是所有的 CNC 機械加工,所以這個零件,這是全部訂製的,你

[18:17] so this part this is all custom you didn't buy this yeah yeah it's all
所以這個零件,這是全部訂製的,你沒有買這個,是的,是的,這是全部

[18:20] didn't buy this yeah yeah it's all custom in reality every single part also.
沒有買這個,對對,實際上所有零件都是訂製的。

[18:23] custom in reality every single part also the handbrake is custom uh this one is.
實際上所有零件都是訂製的,手煞車也是訂製的,這個是。

[18:27] the handbrake is custom this is legit legitimately a.
手煞車是訂製的,這是真正合法地。

[18:30] custom this is legit legitimately a handbuilt car like when you say it's a.
訂製的,這是真正合法地手工打造的汽車,就像你說它是。

[18:32] handbuilt car like when you say it's a handbuilt car it's handbuilt you're.
手工打造的汽車,就像你說它是手工打造的汽車,它是手工打造的,你正在。

[18:33] handbuilt car it's handbuilt you're proving that it's handbuilt so then what.
手工打造的汽車,它是手工打造的,你正在證明它是手工打造的,那麼接下來呢。

[18:37] proving that it's handbuilt so then what what about this car is this a customer's.
證明它是手工打造的,那麼接下來呢,這輛車怎麼樣?這是一輛客戶的車嗎?

[18:39] car yeah this is number seven of on the.
車嗎?對,這是生產中的第七輛。

[18:43] production after Geneva we'll start.
日內瓦之後的生產,我們將開始。

[18:46] again to assembly the the engine here.
再次在這裡組裝引擎。

[18:50] and then so how many how many have you.
然後,你們做了多少?你們做了多少?

[18:53] made to this point how many of these.
到目前為止?這些有多少輛?

[18:56] cars exist we did the so this is number.
汽車存在?我們做了,所以這是編號。

[18:59] seven of the production and we did other.
生產中的第七輛,我們還做了其他。

[19:02] five pre-production model look at what.
五輛預生產模型,看看你。

[19:05] you created look at look at.
創造了什麼,看看,看看。

[19:06] created look at look at this this is incredible you you are.
創造了什麼,看看,看看這個,這太不可思議了,你正在。

[19:09] this this is incredible you you are doing some serious work here and I'm.
這個,這太不可思議了,你正在這裡做一些認真的工作,而我。

[19:14] doing some serious work here and I'm thank you very happy to be able to see.
正在這裡做一些認真的工作,而我,謝謝你,我很高興能看到。

[19:16] thank you very happy to be able to see this yeah.
謝謝你,我很高興能看到這個,對。

[19:23] Music

Cite this page

If you're using ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, or another AI assistant, paste this URL into the chat:

https://youtube-transcript.ai/docs/28yr-old-redefines-quality-building-restomod-alfa-romeos-tot-gxdbna1ojc

The full transcript and summary on this page will be retrieved as context, so the assistant can answer questions about the video accurately.