# 1000+ hours of Learning Claude in 15 Minutes (Beginner to Pro)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL5hPovH1vU
Translation: zh-TW

[00:00] I've spent over 1,000 hours inside Claude, and I use it every single day to build tools, run workflows, and even launch million-dollar companies.
  我已經在 Claude 中投入了超過 1,000 小時，並且我每天都使用它來建立工具、運行工作流程，甚至創辦價值百萬美元的公司。

[00:08] And look, you might feel super productive using Claude right now, but what if I told you you're barely scratching the surface?
  而且你看，你現在可能覺得使用 Claude 非常有效率，但如果我告訴你你才剛觸及皮毛呢？

[00:13] In this video, I'm going to walk you through every level of Claude user from the amateur all the way to the one who builds fully autonomous systems that run without lifting a finger.
  在這部影片中，我將引導你了解 Claude 用户的每一個層級，從業餘用戶一直到能夠建立完全自主運行、無需費力就能運作的系統的用戶。

[00:21] Let's start with level one, the amateur.
  讓我們從第一級開始，業餘用戶。

[00:26] See, the amateur treats Claude like a fancy Google search.
  你看，業餘用戶將 Claude 視為一個高級的 Google 搜尋。

[00:28] One question in and a response back, and then they close the tab.
  一個問題進去，一個回應出來，然後他們就關閉分頁。

[00:33] There's no memory, there's no projects.
  沒有記憶，沒有專案。

[00:34] Claude has no idea what you're working on, and you're using maybe 5% of what Claude can do.
  Claude 完全不知道你在做什麼，而你只使用了 Claude 可能能力的 5%。

[00:39] It's like having access to a NASA supercomputer and calculating 2 + 2.
  這就像擁有 NASA超級電腦的存取權，卻只用來計算 2 + 2。

[00:43] So, if you're in this level, here are two pro tips to help you level up.
  所以，如果你處於這個層級，這裡有兩個專業技巧可以幫助你升級。

[00:48] Number one, make Claude interview you first.
  第一點，讓 Claude 先面試你。

[00:50] For example, you can tell Claude, "Before you answer, ask me any questions that you need to perform this task properly."
  例如，你可以告訴 Claude：「在你回答之前，先問我任何你需要正確執行此任務所需的問題。」

[00:56] And watch it ask you the questions that provide the context that it needs to give you
  然後看它問你那些能提供它所需上下文的問題，以便給你

[01:01] the best answer.
  最好的答案。

[01:03] The second thing is you got to make Claude check its own work.
  第二件事是，你必須讓 Claude 檢查它自己的工作。

[01:05] Watch it catch its own mistakes, which is annoying cuz you think it would do it in the first place, but it will give you a better output.
  看它自己抓到自己的錯誤，這很煩人，因為你認為它一開始就會這樣做，但它會給你更好的輸出。

[01:11] You can use this every day by just saying, "Check your work."
  你可以每天透過說「檢查你的工作」來使用這個功能。

[01:14] Now, before we go to the next level, we have to stop working from scratch every time.
  現在，在我們進入下一個層級之前，我們必須停止每次都從頭開始工作。

[01:18] So, how do you make Claude have persistent memory?
  那麼，你如何讓 Claude 擁有持續的記憶？

[01:20] Level two, the regular.
  第二級，常規。

[01:23] The regular treats Claude like a workspace.
  常規將 Claude 視為一個工作空間。

[01:24] They don't just chat with it, they use projects, which is feature within Claude, for their role.
  他們不只是與它聊天，他們使用專案，這是 Claude 內的功能，用於他們的角色。

[01:31] They use it per initiative, they use it per client, they're using it per workflow.
  他們按計畫使用它，按客戶使用它，他們按工作流程使用它。

[01:35] And what's cool is Claude finally remembers who they are every time they come back, so the work gets better.
  很酷的是，Claude 終於記住了他們每次回來時是誰，所以工作變得更好。

[01:40] And this is how you set them up the right way.
  這就是你正確設置它們的方式。

[01:42] So, number one, on the left side, you will see create a new project.
  所以，第一點，在左側，你會看到創建一個新專案。

[01:44] Click that.
  點擊它。

[01:46] And then name the project the role you work in, and in this example, we'll just say marketing.
  然後將專案命名為你工作的角色，在這個例子中，我們就說行銷。

[01:50] Okay, that's your role.
  好的，那就是你的角色。

[01:51] Second, we need to build a master prompt for your role, so every time you chat with it, it knows who you are and what you're trying to accomplish.
  第二，我們需要為你的角色建立一個主提示，這樣每次你與它聊天時，它都知道你是誰以及你試圖完成什麼。

[02:00] Now, the cool part is you can ask Claude,
  現在，酷的部分是你可以問 Claude，

[02:02] type this in, "Interview me to build a master prompt for my role as a marketer."
  輸入這個，「採訪我，為我身為行銷人員的角色建立一個主提示詞。」

[02:08] Watch Claude ask you questions, you answer it, and then you get a file that is your master prompt.
  觀看 Claude 問你問題，你回答，然後你會得到一個檔案，那就是你的主提示詞。

[02:12] And what a master prompt is is a file of instructions that tells the AI everything about you, how you like to work, what your team looks like, what tools you use, everything about your role so that every time it gives you an answer, it can use that information to guide its output.
  而主提示詞是一個包含指示的檔案，它會告訴 AI 關於你的一切，你喜歡如何工作，你的團隊是什麼樣子，你使用什麼工具，關於你的角色的所有事情，這樣它每次給你答案時，都可以利用這些資訊來指導其輸出。

[02:28] The third is we're going to add the file.
  第三是我們要加入檔案。

[02:29] So, now that we have the master prompt, let's go back into the project, add that as a project file, then any other documents you have within your company.
  所以，現在我們有了主提示詞，讓我們回到專案中，將其添加為專案檔案，然後是你在公司內部的任何其他文件。

[02:37] Maybe it's sample data, maybe it's examples, maybe it's files, maybe it's processes, put that in the files directory with your master prompt.
  也許是範例資料，也許是範例，也許是檔案，也許是流程，將其與你的主提示詞一起放入檔案目錄中。

[02:45] Now, you have a customized space that has memory, that has context, and has your specific workflow for how you like to work.
  現在，你擁有一個自訂空間，它有記憶體，有上下文，並且有你喜歡的工作方式的特定工作流程。

[02:50] So, for example, every time I sit down to create a YouTube video, I have a project folder to help me ideate and give me outlines and strategies.
  所以，舉例來說，每次我坐下來製作 YouTube 影片時，我都有一個專案資料夾來幫助我構思並提供大綱和策略。

[02:58] In my files, I gave it
  在我的檔案中，我給了它

[03:03] everything that it would need.
  它需要的一切。

[03:05] I gave it my voice document, my branding document, my examples of previous scripts that I like.
  我給了它我的語音文件、我的品牌文件、我喜歡的先前腳本範例。

[03:12] It has everything that it needs to create outlines based on how I've done them in the past.
  它擁有所需的一切，可以根據我過去的風格創建大綱。

[03:13] And then I just direct it, and then I hit enter, and Claude gives me the outlines.
  然後我只是指導它，然後我按下 Enter，Claude 就會給我大綱。

[03:17] Here's a pro tip.
  這裡有一個專業提示。

[03:19] If you want to take projects to another level, do this.
  如果你想將項目提升到另一個層次，請這樣做。

[03:21] Ask the AI to interview you to create a system prompt for a specific workflow that you're trying to create with your chats.
  要求 AI 採訪你，為你嘗試通過聊天創建的特定工作流程創建一個系統提示。

[03:29] The master prompt is like your ingredients.
  主提示就像你的食材。

[03:31] That is everything about you, your context, etc.
  這就是關於你、你的背景等等的一切。

[03:33] The system prompt is the recipe, it's the instructions, it's the process.
  系統提示是食譜，是說明，是過程。

[03:37] So, you probably already have a process, you just never documented it, so the AI can interview you so you get that as the output.
  所以，你可能已經有一個流程，只是從未記錄下來，所以 AI 可以採訪你，這樣你就可以得到那個輸出。

[03:42] So, once you get that, just copy and paste the system prompt into your custom instructions and watch this thing run like a machine.
  所以，一旦你得到那個，只需將系統提示複製並粘貼到你的自定義說明中，然後看著它像機器一樣運行。

[03:48] That way, you have the same quality, the same format every freaking time you use that project.
  這樣，每次使用該項目時，你都會獲得相同的質量、相同的格式。

[03:53] And look, if you want to go even deeper in how to incorporate Claude or any AI into every department within your business, I have my AI company OS the exact playbook
  而且你看，如果你想更深入地了解如何將 Claude 或任何 AI 融入你業務的每個部門，我還有我的 AI 公司 OS 的確切劇本

[04:03] I used to integrate AI into all my businesses and I'm giving away for free.
  我過去曾將 AI 整合到我所有的業務中，而且我還免費提供。

[04:07] If you want it, just DM me YouTube OS on Instagram and I'll send it over.
  如果你想要，請在 Instagram 上私訊我 YouTube OS，我會將它發送給你。

[04:10] So now your projects turn Claude into a workspace, like a desk with a process and the whole thing's automated.
  所以現在你的專案將 Claude 變成一個工作區，就像一個帶有流程的書桌，而且整個過程都自動化了。

[04:18] But what about everything else?
  但其他所有事情呢？

[04:19] Think emails, calendars, work you have to do in the browser.
  想想電子郵件、行事曆、你需要在瀏覽器中完成的工作。

[04:24] Level three, the integrator.
  第三級，整合器。

[04:25] The integrator plugs Claude into the tools where work actually lives.
  整合器將 Claude 連接到工作實際發生的工具中。

[04:30] We use Gmail, calendar, drive, Slack, Notion.
  我們使用 Gmail、行事曆、雲端硬碟、Slack、Notion。

[04:34] The integrator connects it to Claude so they stop bouncing around from all these different tools and tabs.
  整合器將其連接到 Claude，這樣它們就不會在所有這些不同的工具和標籤頁之間來回切換。

[04:38] Why would I have to go copy and paste an email into Claude when I can just tell Claude to go get the email?
  為什麼我必須將電子郵件複製貼上到 Claude，而不是直接告訴 Claude 去獲取電子郵件？

[04:44] The cool part now is that you can build an act inside Claude.
  現在很酷的部分是，你可以在 Claude 內部建立一個動作。

[04:49] The integrator doesn't leave the tool.
  整合器不會離開工具。

[04:51] They do the work in the tool and then they send the information that the tool created to wherever it has to go.
  它們在工具中完成工作，然後將工具創建的資訊發送到它需要去的地方。

[04:57] So here's how you operate at the integrator level.
  所以，這是在整合器層級的操作方式。

[04:59] Number one, we use connectors, okay?
  第一，我們使用連接器，好嗎？

[05:01] So go through and connect your Gmail, your drive, your Slack, your
  所以請進行連接，連接你的 Gmail、你的雲端硬碟、你的 Slack、你的

[05:04] Notion, all the systems that you have it has an ability for you to connect those data system so that it'll search those places next time you're chatting with it.
  Notion，你擁有的所有系統都有一個能力，可以讓你連接那些數據系統，這樣下次你和它聊天時，它就能搜索那些地方。

[05:12] Two, build visualizations.
  二、建立視覺化。

[05:14] This is my favorite feature in Claude is that I can get it to visualize things.
  這是我最喜歡的 Claude 功能，我可以讓它視覺化東西。

[05:18] I can create graphs, bars, mockups, all inside the chat.
  我可以創建圖表、條形圖、模型，所有這些都在聊天中完成。

[05:21] And even better, the third is build interactive artifacts.
  甚至更好的是，第三個是建立互動式成品。

[05:25] These are like little mini apps that you can have outputs that are clickable and sliders and buttons and it makes learning or visualizing information or interacting with data so much easier.
  這些就像小型應用程式，你可以有可點擊的輸出、滑桿和按鈕，這使得學習、視覺化資訊或與數據互動變得更加容易。

[05:36] And here's an advanced move that nobody talks about.
  這裡有一個沒有人談論的高級操作。

[05:38] You can actually paste text into chat and tell it to put it inside composer, which is like a Google Doc inside of chat and then you can edit it and play with it so that it gets the output exactly like you want.
  你實際上可以將文字貼到聊天中，並告訴它將其放入 composer 中，這就像聊天中的 Google 文件一樣，然後你可以編輯它並進行調整，直到你獲得想要的確切輸出。

[05:49] My Claude is connected to my Google Drive, to my Slack, to my calendar, to my email.
  我的 Claude 連接到我的 Google Drive、我的 Slack、我的日曆、我的電子郵件。

[05:56] So, I tell it all the time, "Hey, look at my calendar. Tell me what I'm missing.
  所以，我一直告訴它：「嘿，看看我的日曆。告訴我我錯過了什麼。

[06:01] Look at my email. Tell me what I need to know.
  看看我的電子郵件。告訴我我需要知道什麼。

[06:02] I'm the CEO of my company. Scan
  我是我公司的 CEO。掃描

[06:05] Slack for the last week and give me CEO level understanding of what's going on across the company.
  Slack 在過去一週的情況，並讓我對公司內發生的事情有執行長等級的了解。

[06:11] These are things that I run almost on a daily basis, so I'm always on top of it.
  這些是我幾乎每天都在處理的事情，所以我總是能掌握狀況。

[06:16] Now, if you want to level up with a pro tip, install Claude in Chrome.
  現在，如果你想獲得一個專業技巧來提升等級，請在 Chrome 中安裝 Claude。

[06:18] I use this all day long.
  我一整天都在使用它。

[06:21] Often times I'll have a chat ask me to do something.
  很多時候，我會讓聊天機器人要求我做某事。

[06:23] I say, "Write the instructions for me."
  我會說：「為我寫下說明。」

[06:24] I copy, I paste it into Claude inside of Chrome within some site, and I hit enter and it goes and does my work for me.
  我複製，然後將它貼到 Chrome 內的 Claude 中，在某個網站上，然後我按下 Enter，它就會幫我完成工作。

[06:34] Now, this is all super cool, but the truth is Claude's just helping you at this level.
  現在，這一切都很棒，但事實是 Claude 在這個層級只是在幫助你。

[06:36] The next level, that's where Claude actually does the work for us.
  下一個層級，那就是 Claude 真正為我們工作的時候。

[06:40] Level four, the operator.
  第四級，操作員。

[06:44] The operator, this is where you stop being the doer and you start becoming the director.
  操作員，這就是你停止成為執行者並開始成為指導者的地方。

[06:49] I consider this the human in the loop where the operator, you, are now setting up tasks that run on their own.
  我認為這是「人機協同」的環節，操作員，也就是你，現在正在設定可以自行運行的任務。

[06:57] You just review things and you approve it.
  你只需要審查事情並批准它。

[06:59] This is where you stop using Claude and you start deploying it to solve problems for you.
  這就是你停止使用 Claude 並開始部署它來為你解決問題的地方。

[07:03] And these are three ways any operator can deploy
  而這是有任何操作員可以部署的三種方式

[07:07] Claude to do work for them.
  讓 Claude 為他們工作。

[07:09] So, number one is system prompts.
  所以，第一點是系統提示。

[07:11] Essentially, you want to have Claude interview you to create these system prompts for any type of output.
  本質上，您希望 Claude 採訪您，為任何類型的輸出創建這些系統提示。

[07:23] So, I believe that the future of intellectual property and what makes teams or companies valuable is that they have system prompts defined for the things they create.
  所以我相信，知識產權的未來以及什麼使團隊或公司有價值，在於他們為所創建的事物定義了系統提示。

[07:25] Level two is skills.
  第二級是技能。

[07:28] You will notice over time as you keep doing these things, these workflows, you can actually save them as skills.
  隨著您不斷做這些事情、這些工作流程，您會注意到隨著時間的推移，您可以將它們保存為技能。

[07:32] Claude has a bunch of skills that you can install.
  Claude 有一堆您可以安裝的技能。

[07:35] They've created hundreds, everything from financial skills and marketing skills, etc.
  他們已經創建了數百種，從金融技能和營銷技能等各種技能。

[07:41] But, you might have some proprietary things you do inside your company.
  但是，您可能有一些在公司內部進行的專有事務。

[07:42] If so, you want to create a slash, name it, and run it, and then make it a skill.
  如果是這樣，您想創建一個斜槓命令，為其命名，運行它，然後將其製成技能。

[07:47] My rule is if I'm doing it more than three times a week, I might as well have it as a skill.
  我的規則是，如果我每週做某件事超過三次，我最好將其製成技能。

[07:51] For example, I'm always wondering what's going on within my company.
  例如，我一直在想我的公司裡發生了什麼。

[07:53] So, I created a company status skill that analyzes all the analytics and the metrics and the reports and everybody's updates, and then gives me a cute, concise, little update on the company as it is today.
  所以我創建了一個公司狀態技能，它分析所有的分析、指標、報告和每個人的更新，然後向我提供一份關於公司現狀的簡潔、可愛的更新。

[08:04] So, I just type {forward slash} company status, and it does it
  所以我只需輸入 {斜槓} 公司狀態，它就會執行

[08:07] every time.
  每一次。

[08:10] Third is scheduling Co-work tasks.
  第三是安排協同工作任務。

[08:11] Now, if you haven't heard of Co-work, that's an app that runs on your computer, and it can literally take over your computer.
  現在，如果你沒聽說過 Co-work，那是一個在你的電腦上運行的應用程式，它實際上可以接管你的電腦。

[08:15] So, you can get it to run a job like migrate from this system to another system, hit enter, go have dinner, come back, and watch it get done.
  所以，你可以讓它運行一個任務，比如從這個系統遷移到另一個系統，按下 enter，去吃晚餐，回來，然後看著它完成。

[08:24] So, what a great operator does is he looks at his system prompts, and he looks at his skills, and he goes, "Hey, are these repeatable outputs that I can schedule in Co-work to have it done every day?"
  所以，一個優秀的操作員會做的是他查看他的系統提示，他查看他的技能，然後他說，"嘿，這些是我可以在 Co-work 中安排以每天完成的可重複輸出的嗎？"

[08:34] So, for example, every night I get a message at 8:00 that shows me my following day, and it looks at my emails and my calendar, and lets me know everything I need to do as if I had a chief of staff, and I do, and she's awesome, but I set it up cuz I don't need her to do it.
  所以，舉個例子，每晚 8 點我會收到一條消息，顯示我接下來的一天，它會查看我的電子郵件和我的日曆，並讓我知道我需要做的所有事情，就像我有一個總管一樣，而且我確實有，她很棒，但我設置了它，因為我不需要她來做。

[08:46] Then I know what tomorrow's going to hold, so if I had to make any last-minute changes, I can do it.
  然後我知道明天會發生什麼，所以如果我需要做任何最後的更改，我可以做到。

[08:51] I set it up once, and it runs it every night, and I never have to think about it.
  我設置一次，它每晚運行一次，我再也不用去想它了。

[08:54] The operator realizes with AI, they direct the work.
  操作員意識到有了 AI，他們是指揮工作。

[08:57] They don't just do it.
  他們不只是去做。

[08:59] Now, this is a massive pro tip, and it's called chaining your skills.
  現在，這是一個巨大的專業技巧，它被稱為鏈接你的技能。

[09:04] So, for example, you might have a copywriting skill that writes in your voice, and then you're writing emails,
  所以，舉個例子，你可能有一個寫作技巧，可以用你的語氣寫作，然後你正在寫電子郵件，

[09:10] which is also its own skill, and it'll use the copywriting skill, and those two skills might be called in a completely different skill that's all about automating your inbox, and those skills are like separately packaged little genius agents that all chain together to create an outcome.
  這也是它自己的技能，它會使用文案寫作技能，而這兩種技能可能會被調用到一個完全不同的、專門用於自動化收件箱的技能中，而這些技能就像是單獨打包的微小天才代理，它們會鏈接在一起以產生結果。

[09:22] The whole pipeline is chained skills.
  整個流程是鏈接的技能。

[09:25] The operator is now really using AI.
  操作員現在真的在使用人工智能。

[09:27] So, schedules and skills, those automate with your existing tools and connectors.
  所以，日程和技能，它們會與您現有的工具和連接器自動化。

[09:31] But, what if the tool doesn't exist yet?
  但是，如果工具還不存在呢？

[09:33] Level five, the builder.
  第五級，建造者。

[09:37] Not too long ago, we shut down the company for two days.
  不久前，我們關閉公司兩天。

[09:39] We held an AI hackathon.
  我們舉辦了一場人工智能駭客松。

[09:41] We taught everybody how to code.
  我們教大家如何編寫程式碼。

[09:43] In those two days, everybody on the team became builders.
  在這兩天裡，團隊裡的每個人都成為了建造者。

[09:49] Essentially, what you can do is use Claude to write code, build custom apps, dashboards, internal tools, all inside of Claude code.
  本質上，您可以做的是使用 Claude 編寫程式碼、構建自定義應用程式、儀表板、內部工具，所有這些都在 Claude 程式碼中完成。

[09:56] Now, Claude isn't just answering questions anymore or setting up skills, it's literally shipping software.
  現在，Claude 不僅僅是回答問題或設置技能，它實際上是在交付軟件。

[09:58] In this level, we're introducing a new level of Claude called Claude code.
  在這個級別，我們正在引入一個新的 Claude 級別，稱為 Claude code。

[10:04] And just so you know, if you're in this level already, you're in
  讓您知道，如果您已經在這個級別，您就在

[10:10] the 0.04% of the population.
  百分之零點零四的人口。

[10:13] Most people don't know this.
  大多數人不知道這一點。

[10:15] Inside Claude code, you can use three categories of building.
  在 Claude 程式碼內部，您可以使用三種類別的建置。

[10:17] The first one I call loops.
  我稱第一種為循環。

[10:19] These are reoccurring jobs that do work.
  這些是重複執行的工作。

[10:21] They're similar to co-work, but they run inside of a server and they can talk to other agents, they can talk to other systems, they can use other APIs, and they're way more advanced, but they're loops because they're always running.
  它們類似於協同工作，但它們在伺服器內部運行，並且可以與其他代理程式、其他系統通訊，可以使用其他 API，而且它們要先進得多，但它們是循環，因為它們一直在運行。

[10:34] Number two is tools.
  第二種是工具。

[10:36] These are things you build for one-off situations.
  這些是您為一次性情況而建置的東西。

[10:38] So, you might build a tool for a project.
  所以，您可能會為一個專案建置一個工具。

[10:40] You might build a tool to help you accomplish something.
  您可能會建置一個工具來幫助您完成某件事。

[10:41] It's not going to be something you're going to do forever, and that's why I consider them disposable.
  這不會是您將永遠做的事情，這就是為什麼我認為它們是可消耗的。

[10:46] The third level is apps.
  第三個層級是應用程式。

[10:47] I'm talking real software.
  我說的是真正的軟體。

[10:50] Everybody that was involved in that hackathon I talked about built real working production software.
  參與我所說的那個駭客松的每個人都建置了真正可工作的生產軟體。

[10:54] For example, I have this incredible person named Betty.
  例如，我有一個名叫貝蒂的了不起的人。

[10:56] She's my house manager.
  她是我的家庭管家。

[10:58] She manages our lives for my wife and I.
  她為我和我妻子管理我們的生活。

[11:00] She built a system that manages all of our workflows.
  她建置了一個管理我們所有工作流程的系統。

[11:02] Every aspect of my personal life, the cars, the real estate, the investments, the budgets, everything.
  我個人生活的每一個方面，汽車、房地產、投資、預算，一切。

[11:11] And she's not a programmer.
  她不是一個程式設計師。

[11:13] In the world of AI, English is the new programming language.
  在人工智能的世界裡，英語是新的程式語言。

[11:16] Now, if you want a pro tip, 100% of the time before I build anything, I use a feature called plan mode.
  現在，如果你想要一個專業提示，在我建立任何東西之前，100% 的時間我都會使用一個叫做計畫模式的功能。

[11:21] Essentially, you hit {forward slash} plan, enter, and then you just dump your idea.
  本質上，你按下 {斜線} 計畫，然後輸入，接著你就可以傾倒你的想法。

[11:25] It hears everything you said, and then it will ask you questions if it needs, and then write a whole completed plan that you approve first before it writes any code.
  它會聽你說的每一句話，然後如果需要，它會問你問題，接著寫一個完整的計畫，在你批准後，它才會寫任何程式碼。

[11:33] The reason why plan mode is so important is because people always complain, "Oh my gosh, Dan, it costs so much to do all these AI apps now."
  計畫模式之所以如此重要，是因為人們總是抱怨，「我的天啊，Dan，現在做所有這些 AI 應用程式都要花好多錢。」

[11:40] It's cuz they didn't plan up front.
  這是因為他們沒有事先計畫。

[11:42] If you do this, it'll save you a ton of money.
  如果你這麼做，將會為你省下大量的金錢。

[11:44] And another pro tip plus plus is Claude code remote, and I use this every time I leave my laptop.
  另一個專業提示加加是 Claude 程式碼遠端，我每次離開筆記型電腦時都會使用它。

[11:48] Where in your terminal window where you're writing code, you can say {slash} remote control, and it will connect to your Claude app on your phone.
  在你的終端機視窗中，你寫程式碼的地方，你可以說 {斜線} 遠端控制，它就會連接到你手機上的 Claude 應用程式。

[11:56] It keeps writing code, and I did this three or four times while I'm mountain biking on my phone.
  它會持續寫程式碼，我在騎山地自行車時，用手機做了三到四次。

[12:00] I'm writing code.
  我正在寫程式碼。

[12:02] And that is how I got this cuz I took a berm and my front tire washed out.
  這就是我怎麼得到這個的，因為我壓過了一個土堤，我的前輪打滑了。

[12:08] Now we just talked about how you build tools, but what if we could learn how to build team
  現在我們剛才談論了如何建立工具，但如果我們能學會如何建立團隊呢

[12:12] members? Level six, the agent orchestrator.
  成員？第六級，代理協調者。

[12:15] The orchestrator is the agent you designed that actually runs something.
  協調者是你設計的實際運行某事的代理。

[12:20] So now it's a loop that keeps running a department, a process, a workflow, and you're no longer involved cuz you took all these pieces we just talked about and you plugged it into the Claude agent.
  所以現在它是一個不斷運行部門、進程、工作流程的循環，而你不再參與，因為你已經將我們剛才談到的所有這些部分插入到 Claude 代理中。

[12:30] Now you're the human on the loop, not the human in the loop.
  現在你是循環中的人，而不是循環裡的人。

[12:33] Claude stops being just the tool, and it now becomes infrastructure.
  Claude 不再僅僅是工具，它現在變成了基礎設施。

[12:38] [music] Now there's a million ways to build an agent, but instead of telling you how to build just one, I want to give you a framework to teach you how to think about building agents.
  [音樂] 現在有數百萬種構建代理的方法，但我不想告訴你如何構建其中一種，而是想給你一個框架來教你如何思考構建代理。

[12:46] First, you have to start with one main agent.
  首先，你必須從一個主代理開始。

[12:48] This is your agent.
  這是你的代理。

[12:51] It could be your chief of staff agent, could be your admin agent.
  它可以是你的參謀長代理，可以是你的管理員代理。

[12:52] I've got a CEO agent.
  我有一個 CEO 代理。

[12:54] This is your orchestrator.
  這是你的協調者。

[12:57] Mine is called Kai.
  我的叫做 Kai。

[13:00] He doesn't do anything really.
  他實際上什麼都不做。

[13:02] He just directs the other agents.
  他只是指揮其他代理。

[13:04] I know this is crazy.
  我知道這很瘋狂。

[13:06] Next, you have to go and create specialized sub agents, and each sub agent owns a workflow.
  接下來，你必須創建專門的子代理，每個子代理都擁有一個工作流程。

[13:08] Your main agent communicates with the sub agents and
  你的主代理與子代理通信，並且

[13:14] tells them what to do.
  告訴他們該怎麼做。

[13:15] The third is you connect your Telegram to talk to your agent through your phone.
  第三個是你連接你的 Telegram，透過你的手機與你的代理人交談。

[13:17] Reese is my real estate agent.
  Reese 是我的房地產經紀人。

[13:20] He finds deals of investments that I can do.
  他找到我可以進行的投資交易。

[13:22] And Kai checks in with Reese every day and reports back to me because he does it with all my agents.
  Kai 每天都會與 Reese 聯繫並向我匯報，因為他與我所有的代理人都有聯繫。

[13:27] All done without me having to do anything.
  所有事情都完成了，我無需做任何事。

[13:30] The agents think, they decide, they execute within the parameters.
  代理人思考、決定、並在參數範圍內執行。

[13:34] See, we're building the machine that runs the machine.
  看，我們正在建立運行機器的機器。

[13:36] Your main agent is that machine.
  你的主要代理人就是那台機器。

[13:39] Now, I use my own platform called Apex and you can go check it out apex.host, but you can use Claude to do this.
  現在，我使用我自己的平台叫做 Apex，你可以去看看 apex.host，但你也可以使用 Claude 來做這件事。

[13:45] Actually, behind Apex, we use Claude as the main agent model.
  實際上，在 Apex 背後，我們使用 Claude 作為主要的代理人模型。

[13:49] Apex just makes it more secure and way easier to interact with it.
  Apex 只是讓它更安全，並且更容易與之互動。

[13:54] Now, here's a pro tip.
  現在，這裡有一個專業提示。

[13:55] I have a critique agent that my main agent will ask to go and review things like copywriting or research or anything so that it's done right.
  我有一個審核代理人，我的主要代理人會要求它去審查文案撰寫、研究或任何事情，以確保其正確完成。

[14:01] It creates a list of notes to make it better, gives it back to the agent, it runs it again, so I always get the best output.
  它會創建一個筆記列表來改進，然後將其交還給代理人，代理人會再次運行，所以我總是能得到最好的輸出。

[14:07] So, now do you see how I'm no longer involved in the work?
  所以，現在你明白我不再參與工作了嗎？

[14:09] I'm the human on the loop.
  我是循環中的人類。

[14:11] My partnership
  我的合作夥伴關係

[14:14] with the AI allows me to do way more
  有了人工智能，我能做的事情就多了

[14:18] than if I was having to sit there and process information through a pipeline.
  比我必須坐在那裡通過管道處理信息。

[14:20] And you can do this, too.
  你也可以這樣做。

[14:22] Most people are just collecting Claude features.
  大多數人只是在收集 Claude 的功能。

[14:24] They're like, "Oh, I use that.
  他們說：「哦，我用那個。

[14:25] I use this."
  我用這個。」

[14:27] But they don't actually make it part of their habits.
  但他們並沒有真正將其融入他們的習慣。

[14:29] So, here's what I need you to do.
  所以，我需要你做的是這個。

[14:31] Choose one of these features and make a commitment to do 30 days in a row of using it.
  選擇其中一個功能，並承諾連續使用 30 天。

[14:34] Maybe it's a Claude browser extension.
  也許是 Claude 瀏覽器擴充功能。

[14:36] Maybe it's the advanced and say, "Okay, everyday I'm going to work on an agent."
  也許是進階功能，然後說：「好的，我每天都會處理一個代理。」

[14:40] I don't know what it is for you.
  我不知道對你來說是什麼。

[14:41] Leave a comment below and let me know what you're committed to.
  在下方留言告訴我你承諾要做什麼。

[14:43] And remember, if you want my AI company OS playbook, the same one I use in all of my businesses, just DM me YouTube OS on Instagram and I'll send it right over.
  請記住，如果你想要我的 AI 公司 OS 手冊，也就是我在所有業務中使用的那個，只需在 Instagram 上私訊我 YouTube OS，我就會發給你。

[14:50] And if you want to know the six most profitable AI businesses to start, click here and I'll see you on the other side.
  如果你想知道最賺錢的六個 AI 創業項目，請點擊這裡，我們下期見。
